Big overness changes (spoilers for anyone reading my dynasty)

In my diary (WWE: Time To Play The Game...For Now [/shamless plug]), I've been heavily pushing Umaga and Val Venis. Although Venis' changes aren't as big, it still seems to have had a big effect. Here's the overness changes for each of them: Val: All regions have gone up a grade (e.g Great Lakes from D+ to C-). This is after 3 matches, the first against Shelton Benjamin one-on-one, the second a 6-man tag match where he teamed up with HBK and Flair against Khali and TWGTT and the third a Triple Threat match with TWGTT. Umaga: USA: all regions from B to A* Canada: 2 regions from B- to A*, others to A Mexico: 2 from D- to B-, the other to B Japan: 4 from C+ to A, the other 4 to B+ UK: All from C+ to A Europe: All from D- to C+ His opponents have been Shawn Michaels, Hulk Hogan and Ric Flair, so the huge jumps shouldn't have come as a surprise. However, I wasn't expecting most to rise by at lease 3 grades, especially not after just 3 weeks! Anyone else had anything similar?

i hav had the same proplem/blessing. umaga has hit a* nd a. even wen i job him to cena he stil doesnt lose overness. All my main eventers have shot up 2 A within 2weeks, but im strugling to get my midcarders overness to increase aswell. I got carlito very over by beating john cena in a tainted finish. he went frm c- to a b. So i put thm in 1v1 with top guys with a mmntm and then use his overness that he gains with the other midcarders.

im playing as wcw 2000 right when they lost everyone... so i was forced to make some stars.. and in one month i did a randy orton kinda of thing with A.j. Styles.. i made him a legend killer and he took out some top notch old legends and he has went from e-'s to a's.. he also won match of the year with ric flair and young star of the year.. yeah so he worked really good so i decided to try to make more new stars.. im working on bob sapp and christopher daniels right now... and later samoa joe and spanky...

Archived