WWL: The Long Road Ahead

O.O.C. For those of you who don't know what this is allow me to explain. Wolrd Wrestling League is a diary I've decided to start using the very awesome T-Zome data and the dedicated people in this forum. Combining the two I'm hoping to make a sort of E-fed. The differance from traditional diaries that have popped up here using people from the forum is that I'm actually going to take control of the fed and decide who gets pushed and have more of a say in the feud's etc. Keeping that in mind all the interviews and many of the angles etc. that you see used will all be done by the person controling said worker. My goal is to spark a new intrest by getting everyone involved. And now for the background story. World Wrestling League is a regional promotion that was set up in 2007 in the South East region of the U.S. by Ring of Honor booker Gabe Sapolsky. Gabe had a vision that he wanted to see take effect. He saw wrestling as a dying fad, something that was going to destroy itself in the next 5 years. He blamed this on the lack of heart by the current wrestlers. Gabe searched every wrestling school in the world for workers who had that "spark", but all he saw were people trying to make a paycheck who didn't really care for the "sport" of wrestling. So Gabe took a differant approach, he searched the internet for some of the most extreme die hard wrestling fans. Finally he found them, on a small forum called Grey Dog Software. Gabe took this group of young inexperianced talent and began working with them to hone their skills. In May 2007 Gabe decided the time was right, it was going to be do or die. Hiring an unknown booker known only as Jack, Gabe told the world this would be the month he would hold his first ever event. It would be called [B]RIGHTS OF PASSAGE[/B]. O.O.C. Alright there it is the cheesy backstory that will hopefully get the ball rolling on this...up next the roster.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][B][SIZE="5"]WORLD WRESTLING LEAGUE ROSTER:[/SIZE] As always [COLOR="Blue"]Blue[/COLOR] represents [COLOR="blue"]Faces [/COLOR]and [COLOR="Red"]Red [/COLOR]represents [COLOR="red"]Heels[/COLOR]. [SIZE="4"]MAIN EVENTERS:[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]Jim “The Outlaw” Hart (Legitimate Athlete) (0-1) Tony Mamaluke (Ice Man) (1-0-1)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Panix Storm (Extremist) (0-0-1) The Tormentor (Occult) (1-0)[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]UPPER MIDCARDERS:[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]Alistair “Submission” McGeorge (Trainee) (0-1) Victor Xavier Pennington (Blue Chipper) (1-0) Xander Xannon Xavier (Adult Film Star) (1-1)[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Seb Cane (Arrogant) (0-1)[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]MIDCARDERS:[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]The Ego (Unique Charismatic) (1-0)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Alowishus Abercrombie (Psycho) (0-1) Kenshin Kimura (****y) (1-0) Lennon Burntwood (Pretentious Artist) (1-1) The Rumor (Mysterious) (1-0) Thomas Metcalf Salerno (No Gimmick Needed) (0-1)[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]LOWER MIDCARDERS:[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]Andy Edwards (Mysterious) (1-0) Ben Lambert (Clean Cut) (0-1)[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Clayton “Pretty Boy” Adams (****y) (1-1)[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]OPENERS:[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]Intruder (No Gimmick Needed) (0-2)[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]ENHANCEMENT TALENT:[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]Horshu (Bad Ass) (2-0)[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Darin Childs (Bad Ass) (0-1)[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]Managers:[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]Jade Chung (Sexy)[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Noel Harlow (Bitch) (Manages Thomas Salerno) Talia Madison (Seductress) Ted DiBiase (Sports Agent) (Manages Kenshin Kimura)[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]ANNOUNCERS:[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]Gabe Sapolsky (Staff Member)[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]COLOR COMMENTATORS:[/SIZE] [COLOR="Red"]Jack (Staff Member)[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]REFEREES:[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]Mike Sparks (Staff Member)[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]ROAD AGENTS:[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]Afa The Wild Samoan (Legend)[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]TEAMS:[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]The Lucha Connection (Intruder and Ben Lambert) X Rated (Xander Xannon Xavier and Victor Xavier Pennington)[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]TITLES:[/SIZE] WWL Heavyweight Championship: Vacant [SIZE="4"]WWL Tag Team Championship:[/SIZE] [COLOR="blue"]X Rated (Xander Xannon Xavier and Victor Xavier Pennington)[/COLOR][/center][/b] [B]O.O.C.[/B] Pay close attention to this page as the diary progresses. After each show I will be updating it with new pushes, win loss record, and other misc. information. My plan is to (some time in the future) make each worker/title their own link that you can click on to give you updated info on that specific person. If you're interested in helping out in any way or want to join the ranks of WWL please feel free to message me.

[CENTER][B][SIZE="4"]LIVE FRIDAY WEEK 4 MAY 2007 WWL PROUDLY PRESENTS...[/SIZE] [SIZE="6"][COLOR="Red"]WWL: RIGHTS OF PASSAGE[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]WWL HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE LAST MAN STANDING MATCH:[/SIZE] [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/PanixStorm.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"]"The Extremist" Panix Storm[/COLOR] Vs. [IMG]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa58/mad5226/TonyMamaluke.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Red"]"The Ice Man" Tony Mamaluke[/COLOR] [SIZE="4"]WWL TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP LADDER MATCH:[/SIZE] [COLOR="Blue"]The Lucha Connection (Intruder and Ben Lambert)[/COLOR] Vs. [COLOR="blue"]X Rated (Xander Xannon Xavier and Victor Xavier Pennington)[/COLOR] [COLOR="blue"]Jim “The Outlaw” Hart[/COLOR] Vs. [COLOR="Red"]Lennon Burntwood[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]The Ego[/COLOR] Vs. [COLOR="Red"]Thomas Metcalf Salerno[/COLOR] [COLOR="Blue"]Andy Edwards[/COLOR] Vs. [COLOR="Red"]Darin Childs[/COLOR] [COLOR="red"]Clayton “Pretty Boy” Adams[/COLOR] Vs. [COLOR="Blue"]Horshu[/COLOR] PLUS... An interview with the Mysterious man known to us as Rumor. [/B] Tickets go on sale tonight at your local ticketmaster, or visit [url]www.wwl.com[/url] to reserve a seat to see history in the making.[/CENTER] QUICK PICKS: The Extremist" Panix Storm Vs. "The Ice Man" Tony Mamaluke The Lucha Connection Vs. X Rated Jim “The Outlaw” Hart Vs. Lennon Burntwood The Ego Vs. Thomas Metcalf Salerno Andy Edwards Vs. Darin Childs Clayton “Pretty Boy” Adams Vs. Horshu Suggestions, comments, predictions, etc are always welcome.

The Extremist" Panix Storm Vs.[B] "The Ice Man" Tony Mamaluke[/B] - panix is too green The Lucha Connection Vs. [B]X Rated[/B] [B]Jim “The Outlaw” Hart[/B] Vs. Lennon Burntwood The Ego Vs. [B]Thomas Metcalf Salerno[/B] - obviously [B]Andy Edwards[/B] Vs. Darin Childs [B]Clayton “Pretty Boy” Adams[/B] Vs. Horshu

The Extremist" Panix Storm Vs. [B]"The Ice Man" Tony Mamaluke[/B] [B] The Lucha Connection[/B] Vs. X Rated [B] Jim “The Outlaw” Hart[/B] Vs. Lennon Burntwood [B] The Ego[/B] Vs. Thomas Metcalf Salerno Andy Edwards Vs. [B]Darin Childs[/B] Clayton “Pretty Boy” Adams Vs. [B]Horshu[/B]

POWER SLAM MAGAZINE 60 seconds with WWL Superstar Alistair "Submission" McGeorge PS: Hey, Alistair. Thanks for giving us a few minutes of your time before the big debut show for World Wrestling League. Are you nervous? [B]AM: I'm not actually competing tonight, but I'm nervous for everyone. I know I'm going to have to fight some of these guys eventually, but for now there's no-one I have a real problem with. Also, I'll get a great opportunity to study the action in the ring, maybe pick up new moves, but also to spot potential weaknesses in future opponents. [/B] PS: With a European Wrestling style offence, how do you think you'll cope in an American company, in front of American fans? [B]AM: I think I'll cope fine in front of the fans over here in the states. I'm a true student of the game; I just study old tapes of matches, guys like (Dave) Finlay, (Robbie) Brookside, (Chris) Benoit and the late, Great Eddie Guerrero. I've learnt alot, and I thing that willingless to learn will win me over with the fans. In terms of coping in the ring, I also think my background ([I]Alistair has received some training from British wrestling legend Robbie Brookside- ed[/I]) will really help with that. I mean, from the guys I've spoken to I think I'm actually the only one fighing this style. So, I should know plenty of holds and takedowns that others don't necessarily know yet. [/B] PS: Just to finish off, because we realise you've got a hectic schedule, what are your aims in professional wrestling. Actually, can you go into detail about you're schedule as well, if you have time? [B]AM: Of course. Basically, I'm training all the time. Between the gym, working with the guys in the company (WWL) and watching old tapes, I'm always trying to better myself. Also, i want to be at the first show, like I said, to scout the competition, if not to spot their weaknesses then just to learn more about this business. As for my aims, I just want to become the best at what I do. I realise it will take a while, but I want to continue learning and progressing and eventually become the best.[/B]

[B]The Extremist" Panix Storm[/B] Vs. "The Ice Man" Tony Mamaluke The Lucha Connection Vs. [B]X Rated [/B] [B]Jim “The Outlaw” Hart[/B] Vs. Lennon Burntwood [B]The Ego [/B]Vs. Thomas Metcalf Salerno Andy Edwards Vs. [B]Darin Childs[/B] Clayton “Pretty Boy” Adams Vs. [B]Horshu[/B]

Well, I'm in a good mood at the moment despite being left off the card, and figured I'd just drop a post requesting a possible manager for Kenshin... as a Japanese worker, he could probably use a translator or mouthpeice of sorts for my interviews. Game looks promising and everything... keep up the good work.

The Extremist" Panix Storm Vs. [B]"The Ice Man" Tony Mamaluke[/B] The Lucha Connection Vs. [B]X Rated [/B] Jim “The Outlaw” Hart Vs. [B]Lennon Burntwood[/B] [B]The Ego[/B] Vs. Thomas Metcalf Salerno Andy Edwards Vs. [B]Darin Childs[/B] Clayton “Pretty Boy” Adams Vs. [B]Horshu[/B] Quote The Raven Nevermore

[B]The Extremist" Panix Storm[/B] Vs. "The Ice Man" Tony Mamaluke [B]The Lucha Connection[/B] Vs. X Rated [B]Jim “The Outlaw” Hart[/B] Vs. Lennon Burntwood [B]The Ego[/B] Vs. Thomas Metcalf Salerno Andy Edwards Vs. [B]Darin Childs[/B] [B]Clayton “Pretty Boy” Adams[/B] Vs. Horshu

[B]The Extremist" Panix Storm[/B] Vs. "The Ice Man" Tony Mamaluke The Lucha Connection Vs. [B]X Rated[/B] [B]Jim “The Outlaw” Hart[/B] Vs. Lennon Burntwood [B]The Ego[/B] Vs. Thomas Metcalf Salerno [B]Andy Edwards[/B] Vs. Darin Childs Clayton “Pretty Boy” Adams Vs. [B]Horshu[/B]

[FONT="Century Gothic"][COLOR="Red"]We see a masked man in the TokyoDome locker room. The camera zooms in on him. His mask is blue with very skinny white lines outlined. He is known as Intruder. He starts talking to the camera.[/COLOR] [COLOR="RoyalBlue"]Doble Equis. Yo me puse necesito mi socio, yo le Mataré los dos.[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Fade to black[/COLOR][/FONT]

[B]The Extremist" Panix Storm[/B] Vs. "The Ice Man" Tony Mamaluke - Ego interferes! lol The Lucha Connection Vs.[B] X Rated [/B] [B]Jim “The Outlaw” Hart[/B] Vs. Lennon Burntwood [B]The Ego[/B] Vs. Thomas Metcalf Salerno - The fans wanna see it! lol Andy Edwards Vs. [B]Darin Childs[/B] Clayton “Pretty Boy” Adams Vs. [B]Horshu[/B] - Sorry Clayton, cant see a big guy like Horshu losing on the 1st show.

QUICK PICKS: [B]The Extremist" Panix Storm[/B] Vs. "The Ice Man" Tony Mamaluke - the guy is world class and he is so modest too. [B]The Lucha Connection[/B] Vs. X Rated [B]Jim “The Outlaw” Hart[/B] Vs. Lennon Burntwood [B]The Ego[/B] Vs. Thomas Metcalf Salerno [B]Andy Edwards[/B] Vs. Darin Childs [B]Clayton “Pretty Boy” Adams[/B] Vs. Horshu

[B]The Extremist" Panix Storm [/B]Vs. The Ice Man" Tony Mamaluke The Lucha Connection Vs. [B]X Rated [/B] [B]Jim “The Outlaw” Hart[/B] Vs. Lennon Burntwood The Ego Vs. [B]Thomas Metcalf Salerno[/B] [B]Andy Edwards[/B] Vs. Darin Childs [b]Clayton “Pretty Boy” Adams[/B] Vs. Horshu

[B]The Extremist" Panix Storm [/B]Vs. "The Ice Man" Tony Mamaluke - Panix will go down in history as the first ever WWL...Champion...then in Mick Foley-esque fashion, get screwed out of the title the following month. :p The Lucha Connection Vs. [B]X Rated [/B] - To no one's surprise, I'm supporting my own boy here. [B]Jim “The Outlaw” Hart[/B] Vs. Lennon Burntwood - His last name is Hart! He can't lose...or can he? The Ego Vs. [B]Thomas Metcalf Salerno[/B] - The Ego will dominate and have this match won, but his own ego will get in the way, resulting in a loss for the c0cky one [B]Andy Edwards[/B] Vs. Darin Childs - Childs is ET, aka jobber to the stars. [B]Clayton “Pretty Boy” Adams [/B]Vs. Horshu - It's the "Pretty Boy's" dynasty...he wouldn't book himself to lose, would he?

[B]The Extremist" Panix Storm[/B] Vs. "The Ice Man" Tony Mamaluke The Lucha Connection Vs. [B]X Rated [/B] [B]Jim “The Outlaw” Hart[/B] Vs. Lennon Burntwood [B]The Ego[/B] Vs. Thomas Metcalf Salerno [B]Andy Edwards[/B] Vs. Darin Childs Clayton “Pretty Boy” Adams Vs. [B]Horshu[/B]

LOL awesome hype there Ego. When it comes to thinking your a god you my friend are second to none =) And for all of you haters you picked Horshu over me...just remember I have your entire career in the palm of my hand *Evil Laugh*

[CENTER][B]FRIDAY WEEK 4 MAY 2007: [COLOR="Green"][SIZE="5"]WWL: RIGHTS OF PASSAGE[/SIZE][/COLOR] Live from the Deep South Arena in Georgia Attendance: 2,000 (Sold Out) Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“Hello and welcome to the World Wrestling League “where you can see tomorrow’s superstars today!””[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“That’s such a lame motto. You couldn’t think of anything better?”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“Alright hot shot what do you suggest?”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“I don’t know how about… the WWL will crush all competition and bring the McMahon’s to their knees!”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“Really?”[/COLOR] Jack:[COLOR="Red"] “It’s a work in progress.”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“Ladies and gentlemen tonight’s card is filled with action. We have a tag team ladder match featuring The Lucha Connection and X Rated; along with a Last Man Standing Match where the winner will be crowned the first ever WWL Champion.”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“That’s right Gabe it’s going to be an explosive night here for sure at WWL “Where The Big Boys Play!”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“Nope that one’s been done before.”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“Oh…man thought I was on to something.”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“And the action is underway now as the Pretty Boy and Horshu set up to do battle.”[/COLOR] Clayton “The Pretty Boy Adams” Vs. Horshu [quote]The Pretty Boy comes to the ring first to the music of… “I’m to Sexy”. He heads down to the ring sporting a black leather jacket and black slicked hair. He’s also holding a comb which he uses to make sure his hair is just right and a hand held mirror to check his appearance. Once in the center of the ring the P.A. system blares “I’m to sexy for my shirt, to sexy for my shirt, so sexy it hurts.” On queue The Pretty Boy begins to strip away his jacket and shirt seemingly oblivious to the boos of the fans. His striptease is interrupted however by Horshu who hits the ring in a rush and Adams makes a hasty retreat under the ropes. Horshu is fired up and looks like he just got out of a 3 hour workout. He spends a few minutes taunting Adams on the outside until he gets tired of it and decides to go out to get Adams. The Pretty Boy ducks the attack by Horshu and runs around the outside of the ring with Horshu in close pursuit. Adams quickly dives into the ring and as Horshu goes to follow Adams takes advantage and begins to lay the boots to his opponent. With the match officially underway now Adams get the early advantage on his advisory. After dozens of rights and lefts fail to put Horshu down Adams shows his athletic ability by hitting the top rope in one quick jump and landing a devastating Moonsault on Horshu that knocked him off his feet. Horshu would eventually take advantage of a missed top rope splash by Adams however and demonstrate his superior physical strength lifting Adams of the ground with one hand and tossing him into the corner. With momentum on his side Horshu made light work of the much smaller Adams and delivered a devastating Powerbomb, Adams however showed great heart and was able to kick out after only a two count. Undaunted Horshu continued the assault on his foe, and eventually ended it with a Shu-Icide.[/quote] Horshu defeated Clayton "Pretty Boy" Adams in 8:08 by pinfall with a Shu-Icide. [COLOR="Red"]Rating: D+[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“Wow what a way to start off the night, Horshu with a dominating victor over The Pretty Boy. Jack what’s your take on this?”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“That was a great match Gabe, I thought it was over after Horshu landed that Powerbomb, but somehow Adams managed to kick out. I’m telling you that kids going to go places here in WWL “Where the Bodies Hit the Floor.”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“Right…let’s get to out next match.”[/COLOR] Andy Edwards Vs. Darin Childs [quote]Childs makes his way to the ring first drawing some heat from the Atlanta fans as he carries a steal chair to the ring. Childs is a product of the more “extreme” style of wrestling, and I’m unsure if he even realizes that the chair is illegal here. This was a very unique matchup where Edwards looked to use his superior Flying and Technical skills while Childs wanted nothing more than a good old fashioned brawl. Childs hammered away on Edwards with right hand after right hand; the ref warned him numerous times to open his first but when it looks like Childs would strike him the ref thought it better to let the rule slide. Edwards would battle back after a reversed irish whip followed by a second rope Moonsault that caught Childs off guard. As the momentum grew in Edwards’ favor Childs slid to the outside and grabbed the chair t use as an equalizer, but just as he was about to smash Edwards over the head with it the ref grabbed the chair causing Childs to turn his rage to him. This allowed Edwards the opportunity he needed to work on the leg of Childs taking him down in a hurry. Once it was obvious that Childs wasn’t getting up Edwards climbed to the top rope and ended the match with his infamous Shooting Star Press.[/quote] Andy Edwards defeated Darin Childs in 7:39 by pinfall with a Shooting Star Press. [COLOR="Red"]Rating: D-[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“Great job by the ref there to stop Childs from seriously injuring Edwards.”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“You can’t be serious? Clearly the ref cheated for Edwards. Childs had the match won until the ref interfered.”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“Childs was going to make soup out of Edwards’ head!”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“You don’t know that Gabe. He was just stretching; he wasn’t actually going to use the chair. See a bad assumption by the official cost Childs a great victory.”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“You’ve got to be kidding me. Let’s get to our next matchup.”[/COLOR] The Ego Vs. Thomas Metcalf Salerno [quote]Salerno comes out first with his beautiful manager Noel Harlow. As the two parade around the ring Salerno stops mid ring and posses for the crowd. Harlow seems to be the only person impressed by Salerno as she clapped vigorously. She then knelt as his feet as if she were his servant as he pointed to himself proudly and yelled “T.M.S.” The Ego made his way to the ring next and it’s a wonder how both men could fit inside the ring with heads as large as theirs. His name says everything there is to know about him as he heads to the ring as if he is the king of the world. Surprisingly enough the fans can’t seem to get enough of this and they cheer wildly for him. As he reaches the ring he pauses for a second then heads to a girl in the front row, takes off his shirt, and after several minutes of flexing convinces her to rub his chest down with baby oil. Now that The Ego is good and “lathered” he enters the ring and even Noel can’t seem to take her eyes off his impressive upper body. The Ego stands in corner grinning and kisses his bicep as the match gets under way. Salerno and Ego lock up with Salerno getting the advantage and putting him in a front face lock. He then takes Ego down hard to the mat and rewards himself with a pat on the back. The Ego is quick to his feet and challenges Salerno to a test of strength. Reluctantly Salerno accepts the challenge and the two men lock hands. At first it seems to be a stalemate then The Ego gets the advantage, Salerno counters with a quick boot to the mid section and is booed for his underhanded tactic. Salerno seems to feed off the hatred however and does another one of his “T.M.S.” chants. Now in complete control Salerno begins taking it to The Ego demonstrating some nice technical moves before finishing it up with a crisp DDT. The Ego would battle back however with some stiff right hands. He tosses Salerno into the corner and follows him with a running splash. He then takes the time to kiss his bicep then blow a kiss to Noel who seems to turn a bright shade of crimson. Now in complete control The Ego demonstrates his power with a huge overhead slam on Salerno. Seeing the match falling from his grasp Salerno retreats to the outside and whispers something into Noel’s ear before handing her what looked like a pair of knuckles. Back inside the ring now the two stars lockup and Salerno regains the advantage with a boot to the midsection. He signals to Noel then bounces The Ego off the ropes, but just as The Ego comes to the ropes by Noel she notices something out of the corner of her eye. Forgetting her duties she reaches down and picks up…The Ego’s shirt. She takes a long smell (I’m guessing it smells like Ego Cologne) and seems to be in complete bliss. Back inside the ring now Salerno is celebrating what he thinks is a victory and doesn’t yet realize Noel never hit The Ego with the knuckles. Instead he is met with a huge forearm to the back of the head. Followed by what has been called “The Ego Has Landed” a huge jackknife Powerbomb that puts Salerno out for the count.[/quote] The Ego defeated Thomas Metcalf Salerno in 13:11 by pinfall with The Ego has Landed. [COLOR="Red"]Rating: D [/COLOR] [quote]After the match The Ego leaves the ring victorious but not before he steals a kiss from Noel. As Salerno comes to he has fury in his eyes. Realizing the trouble she is in Noel quickly tosses The Ego’s shirt under the ring and goes to sympathize with her client.[/quote] Jack: [COLOR="red"]“What a bizarre turn of events. You can bet there’s going to be tension tonight at camp Salerno, but right now folks we are going to take you backstage where my colleague, I have to say that cause he’s my boss, Gabe Sapolsky is about to get an interview with the man who calls himself The Rumor.”[/COLOR] [quote]Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“How’s it going, fans? Earlier this week we at WWL headquarters received THIS letter inviting us to meet someone who signed their name: The Rumor. Now normally I wouldn’t make it a habit to wander into the bowels of an arena to meet a total stranger, but whoever sent this letter had first hand knowledge of some WWL financial arrangements that we thought were well kept secrets and frankly I needed to know how this knowledge leaked out.”[/COLOR] Gabe has to duck his head under a steam pipe and squeeze past some electrical cords. Gabe: [COLOR="blue"]“This had better not be a joke.”[/COLOR] Gabe turns a corner and the camera follows him down a narrow corridor into an area which can only be described as the maintenance area of The Deep South Arena. Large pipes are running overhead. Steam rising from the floor makes sight difficult. There is standing water and every so often a burst of sparks. As Gabe walks along, he comes to a figure draped in a full length rain coat and wearing a fedora. He is mumbling to himself: “Six switches..six o’clock..six switches..six o’clock…” When he turns to face the camera, we can see he is wearing a white mask to hide his features. Well, it would be white except for the smears of filth and dirt. Gabe:[COLOR="blue"] “Are you…er…The Rumor?”[/COLOR] The Rumor: [COLOR="Red"]“I am The Rumor, Gabriel Francis Sapolsky.”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“Wait…how do you know my middle name?”[/COLOR] The Rumor: [COLOR="Red"]I know many things Gabriel. [The rumor speaks as if his thoughts are far away. Intense but disconnected with his audience ] You already know that I know who is the financial backing behind your little company. But I also know why it is that Xander Xavier really left the adult film business. And I even know how Kimura is connected with Jade Chung and how The Ego has managed to get funding for all his marketing schemes. But that’s not important. What is important is this: Five years ago I lived a happy, normal life. Five years ago I had everything a young man could want..a girl, a family, a career….and five years ago someone in the WWL took it all. And now I’m here to….uh…to… Six switches..six o’clock..six switches..six o’clock…”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“Listen..what the hell are you doing down here?”[/COLOR] The Rumor: [COLOR="Red"]“I wanted privacy, but when I walked down here I noticed the six primary pressure gauges of the building. Six switches..like the Six Seals of Revelation..and I’ve spent all day releasing and tightening valves so that they would read six o’clock..Six Seals… Six Swiches..Six o’ clock..DON’T YOU SEE???”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“Christ..what’s that smell?”[/COLOR] The Rumor: [COLOR="Red"]“In order to align the water pressure gauge I had to release the septic tanks on the floor..”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“Oh..that is disgusting…”[/COLOR] The Rumor: [COLOR="Red"]“Sometimes we must swim in filth before we ascend to the Heavens, Gabriel. Gabriel…heavens..the angel Gabriel…as I was saying: though we all may lie in the gutters, some of us are looking at the stars…[as he says this The Rumor spins, knocks Gabe to the ground and grabs the camera, bringing the lens to his face and almost screaming] AND YOU..YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE…YOU CAN SEE THAT I WILL DO WHATEVER I MUST TO MEET MY GOALS. AND MY FIRST GOAL…MY ONLY GOAL…IS TO MAKE YOU PAY!!!”[/COLOR] The Rumor drops the camera to the ground and before it turns off the audience can see his two feet waking away through the septic water, mumbling to himself: Six switches..six o’clock..six switches..six o’clock…[/quote] [COLOR="red"]Ratings: D-[/COLOR] Note: Interview written by PeterHilton Jim “The Outlaw” Hart Vs. Lennon Burntwood [quote]This is a match that many people backstage wanted to pay close attention to. Both of these competitors have immense technical backgrounds and this should be one hell of a matchup. In an odd turn of events the match starts with Hart getting down on all fours, and Burntwood “mounting” him. The bell sounds and Hart tries to make it to his feet but Burntwood seems to have control of him. Outlaw then begins to work on the hands of Burntwood trying to loosen his grip. This method seems to work and Hart quickly gets to his feet then holds up a finger as if to signify he gets a point. Burntwood fires back at Hart though shooting on him but hart does a great job of sprawling out and avoiding the takedown. With Hart now on top and in control he executes a nice belly to back suplex then tries to get Burntwood on his back. Frustrated now Burntwood gives Hart a quick thumb to the eye and begins his assault stomping on the head of The Outlaw. With Hart now dazed Burntwood pulls of a fisherman’s suplex but only get’s a two count. Burntwood gets to his feet and gets in the ref’s face demanding that was a slow count, but the ref will hear nothing of the sort. This gives The Outlaw time to recover but as he reaches for Burntwood he spins around and kick him hard in the midsection. The ref threatens to DQ him but Burntwood manages to convince him it was an accident. With Hart now down Burntwood begins working his ankle trying to get a submission, but there is to much heart in…Hart (no pun intended) and he won’t quick. Soon the fans get behind Hart and he manages to roll out of the ankle hold and land a huge clothesline before dropping to the mat in pain. As the ref starts to count both competitors down it’s Hart who makes it to his feet first at 8. He sends punishing right hands to the face of Burntwood who is out on his feet. He signals for the end The Heartbreaker. He gets Burntwood up on his shoulders, but Burntwood grabs the ropes! The pain is to much for Hart to stand and his leg buckles. Burntwood rolls him on his back the cover…his feet are on the ropes, but the ref doesn’t see it…IT’S OVER![/quote] [COLOR="red"]Rating: D+[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“I can’t believe it! Burntwood picks up the victory, but Jack you saw it his feet were on the ropes!”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“I didn’t see anything Francis. I think maybe you’re eyes are playing tricks on you after being down in that…well you know.”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“If you ever call me that again you’re fired. And you saw it, you’re just as rotten as that horrible stench I just had to encounter.”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“Hey you didn’t have to go Fran…um boss. Speaking of what was he talking about anyway? Who is backing this company?”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“I um…let’s talk about the next match. As many of you know this is not just an ordinary Tag match, but it’s a tag team ladder match.”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“Right and here in the WWL we do things a little differently.”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“Indeed we do Jack. For starters unlike some feds with all four men are in the ring at the same time. Here it’s much like a regular tag match where there is only two legal men in the ring at a time.”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“Right but not only that the belts aren’t hung in the center of the ring either.”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“Typically, both belts are hung on the same hook over the center of the ring. However for this match, the two belts are hung separately over the ring, one on the entrance ramp side and one on the announcers side. The first LEGAL man to grab either one of the belts wins the titles for the team. Should make for some great action.”[/COLOR] WWL TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIP LADDER MATCH: Lucha Connection Vs. X Rated [quote]Team X Rated come to the ring first and they look to mean business. They hit the ring and grab the mic. VXP: [COLOR="blue"]Excellence.[/COLOR] XXX: [COLOR="blue"]Excitement.[/COLOR] VXP: [COLOR="blue"]Exhilarating.[/COLOR] XXX: [COLOR="blue"]Ecstasy.[/COLOR] VXP: [COLOR="blue"]Explosive.[/COLOR] XXX: [COLOR="blue"]Exotic.[/COLOR] VXP: [COLOR="blue"]Exalted.[/COLOR] XXX: [COLOR="blue"]Explicit.[/COLOR] VXP/XXX: [COLOR="blue"]X-RATED![/COLOR] VXP: [COLOR="blue"]Make no doubt, WWL fans, that tonight, at Rights of Passage, the X-Rated Era begins! Tonight, you bear witness to history as X-Rated take their rightful place as WWL’s FIRST tag team champs![/COLOR] XXX: [COLOR="blue"]You came here tonight to be thrilled, to be amazed, to be left screaming for more! And that’s just what Triple X and VX intend to deliver. We have the size and the staying power to put the pretenders to shame. VXP: Intruder, Lambert, I don’t doubt for a minute that you have heart, desire, and skill. But you’ve never faced a team like us, and tonight, you’re not getting in the way of our goal, the WWL Tag Titles![/COLOR] XXX: [COLOR="blue"]And once we have those belts, you’ll find that our championship reign will be a lot like me, long and rock solid.[/COLOR] • Before the match begins, all four competitors shake hands in a sign of respect, which gets applause from the audience. The referee holds the WWL Tag Team Championships…who will be the first ever tag champs? • There are three ladders positioned outside the ring -- one at the end of the entrance ramp and one on each side of the ring (not on the side of the announcers table and ring table). • VX and Lambert start off with a collar & elbow tie-up, which VX wins quite easily, using his size and power to gain an early advantage. He tags in Triple X who follows up with a few chops and a back body drop. • The Intruder manages to distract Triple X for a moment, allowing Lambert a moment to recover and gain the advantage with a dropkick. Lambert quickly tags Intruder in, who hits a spinning wheel kick for a quick two count. • We see the continuity of The Lucha Connection, as they keep each other fresh with quick tags, and crisply executed acrobatic, high impact moves. • The Lucha's make the first move for a ladder: Intruder dropkicks Triple X out of the ring up the entranceway. Intruder tags in Lambert, then climbs to the top rope and hits a Plancha on Triple X as he gets up off the floor. • Lambert, meanwhile grabs the ladder and starts to set it up, but with the referee occupied breaking up Triple X and Intruder, VX charges Lambert, ducks the swinging ladder, and spears him low, causing Lambert to hit his head on the ladder, stunning him. • By this point, Triple X has recovered and returns to the ring and VX is ordered back to the corner by the ref. While the ref is occupied with VX, Intruder jumps up on the apron and jumps to the top rope for a slingshot clothesline on Triple X, stunning him. • The ref gets Intruder back to his corner and begins to count out the legal men. Both recover around the 7 or 8 mark. The ladder is folded up and off to the side at this point. • Triple X is in trouble! The Lucha’s have successfully cut the ring in half! VX continues to encourage his partner, and gets the crowd on his side. • The Intruder is now the legal man, and goes up to the top rope. Intruder takes a bit too much time posing while on the top, allowing Triple X to shake the ropes and crotch him! Triple X then goes for a top rope superplex and nails it! Both men are down! • Intruder and Triple X desperately crawl to their respective corners for tags, the crowd on their feet. Triple X makes the hot tag to VX, while Intruder tags in Lambert! We join the match now in progress… Gabe: [COLOR="blue"]“Lambert and Xavier in now and exchanging punches. Xavier get the advantage and knocks Lambert off his feet. But here comes Intruder and Xavier nails him with a huge dropkick and the crowd is on their feet!”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“Xavier goes to the outside now he’s setting up the ladder by the ramp. This could be it!”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“Here comes Lambert though, but he’s cut off by Xander! Xavier is going to the top, but wait…he’s not going for the belt!"[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“What’s he doing Gabe?”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“No don’t that’s suicide! Xavier just leaped from the top of the ladder and nailed a leg drop on Lambert. Neither man is moving.”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“Xander now climbing the ladder.”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“But look, Intruder is going up the other side. It’s a battle at the top of the ladder!”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“That’s ladder’s not going to hold Jack. If they fall it’s going to be over 20 feet onto the concrete floor.”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“they are trading right hands who’s it going to be? The ladder is tipping OH MY GOD!”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“Xander is holding on to the belt!”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“But so is Intruder! Both men have the belt in their hands with no support underneath them!”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“The belt’s coming loose!”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“Oh no! Both men fall…what carnage!”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“Who won?”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“I’m unsure it looks like they both have the belt in their hand…here comes the ref to check on them… Wait a minute… Xander rolls just inches to the left…and he has clear control of the belt. Yes that’s it X Rated has won the Gold! Unbelievable.”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“Wait can he do that? Intruder had the belt to?”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“Perhaps…but by the time the ref got their to check on them the only one with possession was Xander Xannon. And he was named the winner, what a match!”[/COLOR] [/quote] X Rated defeated Lucha Connection in 16:52 when Xander Xannon retrieved the item. Xander Xannon \ Victor Xavier win the WWL Tag Team Championship titles. [COLOR="Red"]Rating: E+[/COLOR] Notes: Match written by NickC13573, Wallbanger and Actarus Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“Well while all the carnage is being cleared from around the ring let’s take a second to catch our breath and recap what has happened so far tonight.”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“This has been an explosive night so far Gabe. That started off with a great match of speed versus power as Horshu showed the world just how powerful he is as he nearly powerbombed The Pretty Boy straight to hell.”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“Then we saw the impressive win by Andy Edwards, who landing a breath taking shooting star press on Darin Childs.”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“With some help from the ref.”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“We saw a great technical match between The Outlaw and Lennon Burntwood that ended in not such favorable fashion.”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“And we found out you were getting backing from the mob!”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“We did... And of course the death defying antics of X rated that won them the WWL Tag Team Titles. And now the moment you’ve all been waiting for the Last Man Standing Match for the WWL Championship!”[/COLOR] WWL HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP LAST MAN STANDING MATCH: Panix Storm Vs. Tony Mamaluke [quote]Panix Storm makes his way slowly down to the ring amid a barrage of abuse from the Georgia fans. He looks mean and intense as he snatches the microphone away from the ring announcer. Panix Storm: “All week I have had a torrent of whiny press members asking if I was gonna beat Mamaluke tonight. And I have told them all the same, I have told them all to shut the hell up! Of course I’m going to be that stupid piss ant. Let’s be honest the guy has seen more ceiling then an Atlanta prostitute. I am gonna beat the living daylights out of this guy. Never mind not being able to answer a 10 count, this guy will struggle to answer the phone when I’m done with him. I’m about to stomp Tony so hard his grand children will look disfigured. You wanna know why? I am sick and tired of seeing him waste his talent. He went and worked for Vinnie Mac and was a joke, hell I’m not Italian, but if I was I would be disgusted by this guys actions. He wears the green and red like some badge of honor and then wrestles like a 12 year old fat kid grappling a cheeseburger. The bottom line is tonight its England versus Italy and everybody knows the Italians always surrender.” Mamaluke rushes angrily to the ring, desperate to prove what a threat he can be. He slides under the bottom rope and is immediately met with several hard foot stumps from The Extremist. Keeping The Italian grounded, but it takes more than a stomp or two to keep Mamaluke down and he springs to his feet and starts peppering Panix with punches. The crowd eats it up, cheering each punch loudly. Panix is reeling but fights back with some punches of his own; however he is soon cut off with a scoop slam which seems to knock the wind out of his sails. Mamaluke pulls Panix back to his feet grabbing at his hair and landing a thunderous right hand straight to Panix’s face. Panix is busted open! He stumbles to his feet and Mamaluke locks in a half nelson on the beleaguered Panix. He manages to turn the tides however by raising his leg behind him in a sharp motion, hitting Mamaluke in a place god created to be treated nicely. Panix seizes this opportunity to take the upper hand. Spotting Mamaluke doubled over in pain, Panix rushes up and performs a modified Fame Asser on him. This sends him crashing to the canvas. Panix slides out of the ring and wrestles a steel chair away from the bell-boy then re-enters the ring with evil intentions. He raises the chair high above his head and as Tony Mamaluke stumbles to his feet, Panix sends him crashing back to the canvas with a thunderous chair shot to the head. It looks like Mamaluke is out for the count. But not content with just the victory Panix props the chair underneath the head of Mamaluke and ascends the turnbuckle. He takes off and connected with a thunderous elbow to the head of Mamaluke driving his head against the steel. The crowd boos loudly as Panix signals for the ref to begin his count. 1-2-3; no movement from Mamaluke. 4-5, still nothing 6-7, he begun to stir as the ref approached 9 Mamaluke somehow manages to get to his feet. Panix looks enraged by this and fires Tony into the turnbuckle, following him there and hitting him with a hard forearm. He then grabs his arm and tries the same again. But Mamaluke counters with the boot to the face. Panix is rattled by this but steadies himself just enough to throw a punch, but Mamaluke manages to block it, another punch by Panix this time more forceful, but Tony again manages the block. All of a sudden Mamaluke springs to life throwing rapid fire forearms at Panix who is swiftly repelled by the barrage. Panix is reeling and sensing this Mamaluke grabs his head and sends Panix to the canvas with a powerful DDT. On the crest of a wave Mamaluke ascends the turnbuckle and lines up Panix. As he dives through the air, Panix grabs a steel chair and managed to catch Mamaluke in mid air. Mamaluke goes down as if he had been shot and the referee begins his 10 count, unfortunately it was the same result as last time, with Mamaluke managing to make it to his feet in time. We join the match now in action. Gabe: [COLOR="blue"]“This is unbelievable! I don’t think I’ve ever seen a man take this much of a beating and still manage to get to his feet.”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“I’ll agree with you there Gabe there is no quit in Tony.”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“Wait a minute, Panix looks beside himself, he’s climbing the top rope.”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“This could be it Gabe. He’s signaling for it. The Panic Attack baby!”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“Panix launches himself off the top rope and… What the hell?”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“What happened to the lights Gabe? I thought you said you paid the electric bill this month.”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“I did I…I don’t know…wait a minute they seem to be flickering back on.”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“What the?”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“I don’t know what I’m seeing. Ladies and Gentlemen Tony Mamaluke and Panix Storm are both laid out unconscious in a pool of their own blood in the middle of the ring. And some…figure seems to be standing over top of them.”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“Who the hell is that guy Gabe?”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]"I…I don’t know, but he seems to have stopped this match. Where’d the referee go?”[/COLOR] Jack looks around the ring and sees the ref laying unconscious half way under the ring also laying in a pool of blood. Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“Ladies and gentlemen I don’t know what to make of this. I guess…I guess it’s a draw.”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“Quite Gabe he has a microphone.”[/COLOR] Panix Storm drew with Tony Mamaluke in 17:38 when both competitors failed to beat a ten count. [COLOR="red"]Rating: D+[/COLOR] Note: Match Written by Panix04 Mystery Man: [COLOR="Green"]“My arrival in WWL, predestined by the lord of which one seldom speaks, Serves but one, sole reason. For my lowering of self to the squalid and meek Allows for the harvests of glorious seasons. The fruit be not riches; the prize be not fame For splendor aplenty is found in my name. Bronze is too pitiless, silver too cold. My repletion shall come in the fashion of gold.”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“Lord of which no one speaks? Gabe what’s he talking about?”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“I have no clue. Why don’t you go up there and ask him?”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“Look! Panix and Mamaluke are starting to stir.”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“Yeah but this monster sees them. Wait a minute what’s he doing? No; No don’t!”[/COLOR] The man grabs Panix with an evil grin on his face then sends him crashing down to the canvas with a devastating Crucifix Bomb. He stands over the crumpled body then reaches down and takes Panix’s blood and smears it on his face. He then looks over at Mamaluke who is now on his feet but still out of it. He grabs Mamaluke and sets him up for a Cradle Piledriver. Laughing at the carnage displayed around ringside he dips his fingers in Mamalukes blood and smears it on the other side of his face, almost like war paint. Satisfied with the carnage he has caused he picks back up the microphone. Mystery Man: [COLOR="Green"]“In the Beltane mist I came, Welcomed by the western gate With a five fold kiss For every soul returning From the fecund abyss, Where nature's travesties congregate With a stone cold wish To see The Tormentor ablaze in glory.”[/COLOR] The lights suddenly cut out again. Tormentor: [COLOR="green"]“Thus spoke the night spirit: The Tormentor.”[/COLOR] A lick of flame rushes around the apron of the ring as the lights come back on; the dark figure is nowhere to be seen.[/quote] [COLOR="Red"]Rating: C-[/COLOR] Notes: Segment written by Nevermore Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“I…um I don’t know what to make of that.”[/COLOR] Jack: [COLOR="Red"]“It’s ok Gabe he’s gone now, you can come out of the corner.”[/COLOR] Gabe: [COLOR="Blue"]“I’m not…we’re out of time here folks join us next time as WWL brings you NO WAY OUT!”[/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"]Final Ratings: D[/COLOR] Feedback? [quote]O.O.C. Great show all around guys. Thanks to everyone who submitted something to me, I got some type of write half from about half of you so that made everything alot easier for me. The roster page will be updated tomorrow with the new pushes and records. I didn't want to do it right away in case some one saw that before seeing the actuall show. You all really set the bar high for the next show. I’m going to take a day or two to talk to everyone and figure out where we are with everything before the next card is up. I’m hoping it will be up no later than Tuesday though. If you weren’t on this show you’ll be on the next. We made 11,500 on the show alone (not counting sponsors or merchandise.)[/quote] [/B][/CENTER]

Archived