Cornellverse Explored

[QUOTE=mad5226;249830]I like the random profile idea, it spices things up a bit. I'm going out on a limb here and saying Promotion of the Year is somehow SWF only because thats how it always ends up in my games. Anyways loving this man keep it up[/QUOTE] The random profile idea is subject to change next month as im thinking of expanding the detail i put into the entries. The current thought is to do a rolling profile of promotions each month, and in that highlight a particular worker i feel deserves some recognition

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hmmm... okay, since I'm bored, my real guesses this time... [B]Top 100:[/B] Bryan Holmes Eddie Peak Aaron Andrews [B]Unemployed:[/B] Marc DuBois [B]Injury:[/B] Fox Mask [B]Promotion of the Year:[/B] SWF... despite all of their talent losses and poor shows, they always seem to get PotY in 2007. :confused: [B]Out Of Business:[/B] WEXXV... poor little fellers...

[FONT="Arial"][B][SIZE="3"]September 2007:[/SIZE][/B] Phil Vibert was quick to replace John Campbell as head booker at DaVE. A whirlwind round of interviews followed by the inevitable signing. Farrah Hesketh. But i think we all saw that coming. However Farrahs appointment might have unsettled the PPV owners as USA Free Choice declined the renewal and Vibert had to settle for American Option With Farrah out the way, and a PPV deal of their own just signed, Richard Eisen shocked fans when he removed Sam Keith as head booker claiming that he wanted to take SWF to new heights with new direction. Keiths replacement was none other than Eric Eisen, Richard's son. Sam Keith was later reported as saying that he didn't want to work under the father/son rule all SWF and put his notice in. Days after leaving SWF, he signed a written deal with NOTBPW. Erics first actions were to fire Chief Two Eagles & Randy Bumfhole (making the SWF Tag Titles Vacant) hire Jesse Christian, tour the UK and main event the promotion resulting in the worst show reports in its history and attendance dipped below 900. Over in Japan however INSPIRE upgraded their PPV deal. From the small J-Remote 1 to Emperor Choice. A big deal for them. GDS's Blog Writer was about again updating the status' of a few promotions around the world. The first was CZCW. After putting on 9 months of sell-out shows which have just been getting better and better, Mr GDS dubbed them Regional instead of Small. He also reclassified NOTBPW claiming they were too good for just Canada and would henceforth be International. There was a wave of old school wrestler retiring this month with Yosuke Narita, Jason Rodgers, Warlord Agony & Larry Vessey hanging up their boots. On the womens side, Lioness Mushashibo ended her in ring career at the age of 37. [B]Title News:[/B] [I][SIZE="1"](Any worker on the GDS Watchlist involved in a title change is highlighted in red)[/SIZE][/I] Kit Hatoyama defeated June Butler [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]for the 5 Star All-Asian Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] VENOM defeated Nissho Yuasa [COLOR="navy"][SIZE="1"]for the Burning Openweight Championship[/SIZE][/COLOR] Pistol Pete Hall defeated Hooded Kudo [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for the Burning World Championship [/COLOR][/SIZE] The Rebellion [SIZE="1"](Miyamae & Shimedzu)[/SIZE] defeated Koshiro Ino & Tadakuni Toshusai [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for the Burning World Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] Ricky DeColt defeated Skull DeBones [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for the CGC World Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] Ryan Powell & Joey Poison defeated The Gilbert Brothers [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for the Vacated CGC World Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="black"]The CWWF Universal Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] was vacated when Grace Harper went to NOTBPW[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"][SIZE="2"][COLOR="black"]The DaVE Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] was vacated when Acid went to NOTBPW[/COLOR][/SIZE] Jack Giedroyc defeated [COLOR="DarkRed"]Eddie Peak[/COLOR] [COLOR="navy"][SIZE="1"]for the DaVE Unified Championship[/SIZE][/COLOR] Ruud Van Anger defeated Herschal The Hammer [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]for the ELPF #1 Contender title[/COLOR][/SIZE] Takayuki 2000 defeated Yasuhide Tayama [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for the GCG Openweight Championship (Now 2-Time Champ)[/COLOR][/SIZE] Hiroyasu Gakusha defeated Jimmy Cox [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for the GCG World Heavyweight Championship (Now 2-Time Champ)[/COLOR][/SIZE] Shingen Miyazaki & Naonobu Murkami defeated Inao & Shotaro Ikina [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for the GCG World Heavyweight Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] Thug defeated Jeffery McPeterson [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for the MoSC Blood & Beer Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] Walter Morgan defeated Billy Robinson [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for the ROF #1 Contender title[/COLOR][/SIZE] Charron defeated El Diamante Azul [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for the Campeon de Menor SOTBPW Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] El Demonio defeated Champagne Lover [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for the Campeon de Mundo SOTBPW Championship (Now 2-Time Champion)[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"][COLOR="Black"][SIZE="2"]The SWF Tag Team Championship[/SIZE][/COLOR] was vacated when Randy Bumfhole left the company[/COLOR][/SIZE] Fumihiro Ota defeated Freddy Huggins [COLOR="navy"][SIZE="1"]for the TCW All Action Championship[/SIZE][/COLOR] Troy Tornado defeated Tommy Cornell [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for the TCW World Heavyweight Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] Jeri Behr defeated Miss Information [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for the UCR Female Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"][COLOR="black"][SIZE="2"]The World Level Universal Championship[/SIZE][/COLOR] was vacated when The Great Hisato left the company [/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]GDS Watchlist:[/B] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Jean Cattley:[/B][/COLOR] [SIZE="1"]Appears to be on a part-time schedule with another month off. He did however sign a new contract with MAW[/SIZE] [COLOR="navy"][B]Cal Sanders:[/B] [/COLOR] [SIZE="1"]Tagging with Biff again. This time defeating Calvin Dark & Casey. Thats a 2 match winning streak there[/SIZE] [COLOR="navy"][B]Sherie Guthrie:[/B] [/COLOR] [SIZE="1"]Lost against Grace Harper for the CWWF Championship just before Harper left[/SIZE] [COLOR="navy"][B]Marc DuBois:[/B][/COLOR] [SIZE="1"]Was squashed by Big Smack Scott, before finally getting revenge for last month against Frederique Antonio Garcia[/SIZE] [COLOR="navy"][B]Aaron Andrews:[/B] [/COLOR] [SIZE="1"]Spent September beating the Darkness Brothers. Jay Twice, Raul once[/SIZE] [COLOR="navy"][B]Fox Mask:[/B] [/COLOR] [SIZE="1"]Triple Threat match with Insane Machine & Plague for the Extreme Championship. Insane retained[/SIZE] [COLOR="navy"][B]Eddie Peak:[/B][/COLOR] [SIZE="1"]Lost the Unifed Championship to Jack 'Wrath Of God' Giedroyc[/SIZE] [COLOR="navy"][B]Bryan Holmes:[/B] [/COLOR] [SIZE="1"]Spent September recovering from the recent tour[/SIZE] [COLOR="navy"][B]Kozue Kawashima:[/B] [/COLOR] [SIZE="1"]Also recovering from the PGHW Tour[/SIZE] [COLOR="navy"][B]PRIDE Koiso:[/B] [/COLOR] [SIZE="1"]Also recovering from the PGHW Tour[/SIZE] [QUOTE][FONT="Arial"][B]Promotion Of The Month:[/B] [COLOR="Navy"]21st Century Wrestling[/COLOR] 21CW debuted in 2001 with a high-flying action-oriented product. Although a critical success, commercially they were a flop and struggled badly. In September 2006, on the brink of bankruptcy, they were taken over by UK celebrity Jeff Nova. His vision was to take the Sports Entertainment style that had made SWF a global power and give it a uniquely English twist. He used his fame to get them a TV deal, gave the promotion a virtual makeover, and the result was a complete change in fortunes. [CENTER][B]Current Roster:[/B] Daniel Black Francis Jonathan Faust Joss Thompson Rolling Johnny Stones Pit Bull Brown Ivan Ivanoff Leo Price DJ Reason Suicide Agent Stevie Stoat Phillip Cooper Red Dragon Luke Cool Trance Genocide Agent Rave Davey London Igor Ivanoff Nightmare Davey Celtic Stefan Raynor Louie Peyton[/CENTER] [B]Titles:[/B] [COLOR="Navy"][B]21st Century Strong Style[/B][/COLOR] - (Inactive) [COLOR="navy"][B]21st Century Tag Team[/B][/COLOR] - The Elimination Agents [COLOR="navy"][B]21st Century United Kingdom[/B][/COLOR] - Rolling Johnny Stones [B][COLOR="Navy"]21st Century World[/COLOR][/B] - Joss Thompson [B]Worker Of Note:[/B] Jonathan Faust Jonathan Faust is the wrestler formerly known as Rod 'The God' Todd. Under that name, and with an awesome (if controversial) religious gimmick, he worked the UK circuit from 2003 onward, primarily with 21CW. Jeff Nova's takeover of the promotion in 2006 led to a TV contract, and Todd was left off all broadcasts for fear of offending the networks and blowing the crucial deal. Realising his predicament, he morphed into the weasely Jonathan Faust character and was soon a regular on TV. [B]Current Form:[/B] [SIZE="1"]17 wins, 4 draws & 16 losses[/SIZE] [B]Average Rating:[/B] [SIZE="1"]D+[/SIZE] [B]Highest Rating:[/B] [SIZE="1"]C-[/SIZE] [/FONT][/QUOTE] [B]Coming Up:[/B] [I]Big news for Suzanne Brazzle, and someone fails a drugs test[/I] [/FONT]

Well duh, Cherry Bomb poses nude (I don't even think that distinction is available to male workers). Farrah Hesketh takes the book at DaVE. Cal Sanders winds up unemployed. Promotion of the Year - SWF And yes, I kinda pulled a Mick Foley back there. :p

[QUOTE=Remianen;249966]Well duh, Cherry Bomb poses nude (I don't even think that distinction is available to male workers). Farrah Hesketh takes the book at DaVE. [B]Cal Sanders winds up unemployed.[/B] Promotion of the Year - SWF And yes, I kinda pulled a Mick Foley back there. :p[/QUOTE] Cal Sanders is yet to get a job. He works the Canadian Indy Circuit

[QUOTE=SadisticBlessings;249969]Beat me to it! But, why no 21CW World Title info? :D[/QUOTE] Because i was a plonker and didn't see it hiding behind internet explorer (shifted the TEW window to the side so i could see it while typing) but its updated now

Joss Thompson! *Cheers* :D Now there's a guy I haven't seen in 21CW for a while in my most recent game. I'll say this: he's definitely capable of cracking North America if he gets there. Not talking right now, but if he ever gets a chance to really break out it'd be awesome if you could mention it in an update.

[QUOTE=SadisticBlessings;249972]Joss Thompson! *Cheers* :D Now there's a guy I haven't seen in 21CW for a while in my most recent game. I'll say this: he's definitely capable of cracking North America if he gets there. Not talking right now, but if he ever gets a chance to really break out it'd be awesome if you could mention it in an update.[/QUOTE] Some of the brits will be getting slightly more regular updates than there counterparts so he should be part of it as he's practically british. Call it my patriotic duty

[quote] Erics first actions were to fire Chief Two Eagles & Randy Bumfhole (making the SWF Tag Titles Vacant) hire Jesse Christian, tour the UK and main event the promotion resulting in the worst show reports in its history and attendance dipped below 900.[/quote] That's a great story just there! :D

[QUOTE=shipshirt;250160]I'm loving this! I'd love to see Jack Griffith, Darryl Devine and Mainstream Hernandez added to the watch list.[/QUOTE] Ok. Will add them to the watchlist from the next month.. Might even try feature some new workers as well

Well since fox mask has been implicated by SadisticBlessings as the worker to recieve the injury, maybe i should leave him in.. But rest assured.. Change is afoot for the masked one No entry this evening.. Heading out tonight and first checking out some new bands. First Biffy Clyro, then Ghosts, 30 Seconds To Mars. Joys have having music fans as friends. Get to try stuff you wouldn't buy otherwise

[FONT="Arial"][B][SIZE="3"]October 2007:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Part One[/COLOR] Rumours had been circling that Warrior Engine XXV was heading for oblivion. It started in early January when Ryu Kajahara hired Burning EXILE as head booker - a man with no experience in booking - in the hopes of using his name to bolster ticket sales, but Exile wanted to keep the company travelling like in the past, even to areas they wernt especially popular. So while getting near sellout crowds in Tohoku, they could barely fill a third of the venue away from there and as such stumbled to make a profit. At the end of March's Supremacy tour, EXILE let a portion of the roster go. Names included Zeshin Makioka, Tatsukichi Shichirobei, Chaos Demon #1, Taheiji Konoe & UK Dragon in an effort to cut costs. With costs down and tickets sales slower rising, WEXXV was trying its hardest to avoid liquidation from the banks, and in a year there was a rumour that they would finally turn a profit. However the banks came calling for monies owed and Ryu Kajahara was forced to close WEXXV and send his workers out into the night. WEXXV's last match was Larry Wood & Gareth Wayne defeating the Brothers In Vengence. CWWF made the news this month when they announced that Leo Davis was not going to have his contract renewed with them. Larry Wood explained that while Leo had done wonders for CWWF in his 9 months at the helm, he wanted a fresh perspective on things, and to do that he had brought in Suzanne Brazzle. Brazzles first show in October featured her first match as wrestler/head booker. In that show, she faced Golden Delicious and won. Could this be the start of a push for a title reign that has forever evaded her so far. CZCW Figurehead Fox Mask shocked fans when he announced at the end of a show that it was his last as he was heading to wrestle where he had always wanted to, Japan. World Level Wrestling had signed the high flyer for the Radioactive Tour, but he wasn't to know that all they were looking for was a jobber as he wound up being on the losing end of all 6 matches this month. Old School fans woke up to the news that New York Championship Wrestling & Grandmaster Phunk had failed to come to an agreement for his new contract and he was leaving them for USPW. The biggest problem was that he was still holding the NYCW Empire Championship which he had won back in 2006. The title was grudgingly vacated and Jungle Jack won it on the next show. Meanwhile in the UK, Indy rookie The Scotsman was subject to a random drug test. He failed it and the papers went into their usual frenzy of blaming promtions and schedules for why wrestlers took drugs. The British Indepentant Wrestling Committee have placed The Scotsman on their Wellfare Program and as a sign of their good faith in his, allowed him to wrestle in the october show, going to a double count-out with Vic Walker [B]Title News:[/B] [SIZE="1"](Any worker on the GDS Watchlist involved in a title change is highlighted in red)[/SIZE] The Ivanoff Brothers defeated The Elimination Agents [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]for the 21CW Tag Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] Ivan Ivanoff defeated Rolling Johnny Stones for [COLOR="navy"][SIZE="1"]the 21CW United Kingdom Championship[/SIZE][/COLOR] Sensational Dragon defeated The Awesome Kiyaru [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]to reclaim the Burning Junior Championship he lost earlier in the month becoming 3-Time Champion[/COLOR][/SIZE] Nissho Yuasa defeated VENON [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for the Burning Openweight Championship becoming 3-Time Champion[/COLOR][/SIZE] Marat Khoklov & John Maverick defeated Trent Shaffer & Ed Monton for [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]the vacant CGC World Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] Alicia Strong defeated [COLOR="DarkRed"]Cherry Bomb[/COLOR] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for the vacant CWWF Universal Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] Alex Braun & Tank Bradley defeated Hector Galindo & Rudy Velasquez [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for the vacant DaVE Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] Tasuka Lesada defeated Mike Watson [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for the INSPIRE King Of Fighters Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] Jungle Jack defeated Black Hat Bailey [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for the vacant NYCW Empire Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] Walter Morgan & K'Lee Hawkins defeated Kelly & Lance Martin [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for the ROF Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] Pirata Malvado & Cyclone defeated Tijuana Vampire & Enrique Merino [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for[/COLOR][/SIZE] [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]the Campeones de Parejas SOTBPW Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] Groucho Bling & Elmo Benson defeated Enforcer Roberts & Big Smack Scott [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for the SWF World Tag Team Championship starting their 3rd Reign.[/COLOR][/SIZE] Joel Bryant & Robert Oxford defeated Billy Jack Shearer & Randall Hopkirk [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for the TCW World Tag Team Championship becoming 3-Time Champions[/COLOR][/SIZE] Bam Bam Johansson defeated Toby Juan Kanobi [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for the UCR European Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] Hells Bouncer defeated Giant Redwood [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for the UPSW National Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] Warlord Pain & Danny Rushmore defeated Al & Pete Hillbilly [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for the USPW World Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] Beetle Kimura defeated Cyber Figher 3000 [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for the WLW Intercontinential Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] KOKI Ishibashi & Haru Kurofuji defeated Beetle Kimura & Yuki Horigoshi [SIZE="1"][COLOR="navy"]for the WLW Tag Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] Hell Monkey defeated Koji Kojima [SIZE="1"][COLOR="Navy"]for the WLW Universial Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [QUOTE][FONT="Arial"]This entry took me 90 minutes to type up and im only half way through, so im posting up this part and can do the Watchlist, Random Profile, and Coming Up, in the post after. But first, rest[/FONT][/QUOTE]

[FONT="Arial"][B][SIZE="3"]October 2007:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Part Two[/COLOR] [SIZE="3"][B]2007 GDS Watchlist:[/B] [/SIZE] [B][COLOR="Indigo"]Jean Cattley:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]Defeated Antonio at 'Where It All Begins Again `07'[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="indigo"]Cal Sanders: [/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]Cal Sanders & K-Squared defeated Biff & Alan Parent at the October Canadian Indy Show[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="indigo"]Sherie Guthrie:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]Cherry Bomb defeated Suzanne Brazzle at AAA Battle of the Babes, but lost to Alicia Strong at CWWF Fighting Spirt for the CWWF Universal Championship[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="indigo"]Marc DuBois: [/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]Defeated Rodger Dodger & Grease Hogg in singles matches on Supreme TV[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="indigo"]Aaron Andrews:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]Lost to Charlie Thatcher on TCW Presents Total Wrestling, and lost again at the Threatening Behaviour PPV[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="indigo"]Fox Mask:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]Left CZCW for WLW and proceeded to lose against almost the entire roster[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="indigo"]Eddie Peak:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]Faced Jack Giedroyc & Eric Tyler for the Unified Championship. Giedroyc retained[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="indigo"]Bryan Holmes:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]No matches this month. PGHW returns in November though[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="indigo"]Kozue Kawashima:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]No matches this month. PGHW returns in November though[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="indigo"]PRIDE Koiso:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]No matches this month. PGHW returns in November though[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="Indigo"]Jack Griffith:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]Up till October, Griffiths was at 10 wins, 6 losses. This month he was in a 3v3 match at Threatening Behavior. His team of Wolf Hawkins, Rick Law & Himself lost to RDJ, BLZ Bubb & Texas Pete[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="indigo"]Darryl Devine:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]Devine started the year in a massive slump. 8 losses in a row before he defeated Bart Biggz for the Shooting Star Championship. He hot a streak of 12 wins in a row before Kid Toma took the strap last month. This month he faced Kurt Lamaree at 'Let The Games Begin' and won[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="indigo"]Mainstream Hernandez:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]This years Invitational winner. Has been lanquishing in MAW's tag division ever since. CZCW however have seen some potential and signed him this month, putting him against Davis Wayne Newton at 'CZCW Tough Love'. Mainstream won[/SIZE][/FONT] [QUOTE][FONT="Arial"][B]Promotion Of The Month:[/B] [COLOR="Indigo"]5 Star Supreme Wrestling[/COLOR] 5 Star Supreme Wrestling were formed in 1985, at a time when there was a healthy women's scene in Japan. By 1995, thanks to their great shows and ruthless business sense, 5SSW had become so successful that they had put every other women's promotion out of business. As a result, they essentially could have their pick of any and every female competitor in the country, and so they easily assembled what is considered to be the greatest women's roster of all time. [CENTER][B]Current Roster:[/B] Akahito Miwa Akikazu Miyagi Alicia Strong Crusher Ichihara DEVIL Karube Gesshin Nishihara Gorgon Ginko Kuroda Huntress Makiko Ikuko Temko Jaguar Endo Joanne Rodriguez June Butler Kiko Sakakibara Kinnojo Kawabata Kit Hatoyama Kuniyoshi Chishu Megumi Nakajima Otsune Tsumura Raku Makuda Ryuzaburo Sugiyama Saeko Hiroyuki Sakurako Kagawa Sensational Ogiwara Thunder Hike Tsugiharu Odaka Yukiko Matsumara[/CENTER] [B]Titles:[/B] [B][COLOR="Indigo"]5 Star All Asian [/COLOR][/B]- Kit Hatoyama [B][COLOR="indigo"]5 Star Tag Team[/COLOR][/B] - June Butler & Raku Makuda [B][COLOR="indigo"]5 Star World [/COLOR][/B]- Sensational Ogiwara [B]Worker Of Note:[/B] Thunder Hike One of the most popular female workers in Japan, Tara "Thunder" Hike has been one of the major factors in the rise of 5SSW, being considered one of their "magic three" of amazing main eventers along with Sensational Ogiwara and Crusher Ichihara. A rock solid technician, who has the ability to tie her opponents into knots, she is one of the most consistent wrestlers around, rarely putting on a mediocre, let alone poor, match. As 2007 begins, she began another 5SSW world title reign and is on to her sixth. [b]Current Form:[/b] [SIZE="1"]53 Wins, 2 Draws & 7 Losses[/SIZE] [B]Average Rating:[/B] [SIZE="1"]C[/SIZE] [B]Highest Rating:[/B] [SIZE="1"]B[/SIZE] [COLOR="DarkRed"]Currently working through Chronic Shoulder Pain[/COLOR] [/FONT][/QUOTE] [FONT="Arial"][B]Coming Up In November:[/B] [I]A New Worker signs with one of the BIG promotions, A Japanese Legend retires, and we have someone pose nude[/I][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Clarity;251735] [FONT="Arial"][B]Coming Up In November:[/B] [I]A New Worker signs with one of the BIG promotions, A Japanese Legend retires and we have someone pose nude[/I][/FONT][/QUOTE] My guess is one of the GCG workers, but I could be wrong... um, I'm talking about the Japanese Legend retiring, not pose nude... ugh... bad image. :p

[QUOTE=Alex Gariepy;251741]My guess is one of the GCG workers, but I could be wrong... um, I'm talking about the Japanese Legend retiring, not pose nude... ugh... bad image. :p[/QUOTE] [B]Cheap Plug:[/B] CGC is all set to be April 2008's Promotion Of The Month. Meanwhile PGHW is set for June 2009, SWF for November 2009 & TCW for December 2009 [B][/plug][/B] As for the retiree.. Im keeping quiet.. Will either be up late tonight or tomorrow afternoon though

[FONT="Arial"][B][SIZE="3"]November 2007:[/SIZE][/B] [COLOR="DarkRed"] Part One - General News & Title Changes[/COLOR] It seems like a month doesn't go past where i dont mention SWF. Well they really do deserve a mention again. Long time best friend of Richard Eisen, Christian Faith has walked out along with Rich Money leaving the Main Eventers rather lacking.. Richard Eisen has now started pushing Lobster Warrior & Angry Gilmore into the spotlight to plug the holes. Over in the UK, Ring Of Fire looks like it will soon be joining WEXXV as ex-promotions. Finance is waning and they just fired a chunk of their roster including Kelly Martin, Martin Heath, Rhys Vali, Stardust Phil Cox & Gob Narfi 2-Time AAFW Champion, CWF Tag Champion & 5-Time WEXXV Warrior's Heart Champion Saionji Omura announced this month that following WEXXV's closure that he was giving up wrestling as an active form. At 60 years of age, he feels he can no longer give his best and looks forward to a more backstage role. Meanwhile, former 'Jade Dragon', Mitsu Ariwa decided that something needed to be done to fix her flagging career. Her decision was to pose for a Japanese Glamour magazine. While this hasn't managed to score her a gig yet, she has suddenly gained a lot more fans anxious to see more of her. And finally, he had his first match only in May defeating Valentine and has lost every match since, but has managed to get a deal working for SWF. That man. 'Triple Threat' Davis Wayne Newton, the first New Worker to sign to one of the big promotions. Good luck Davis, i think your gonna need it there. [B]Title News:[/B] DJ Reason defeated Joss Thompson [COLOR="Indigo"][SIZE="1"]for the 21CW Century World Championship[/SIZE][/COLOR] VENOM defeated Nissho Yuasa [COLOR="indigo"][SIZE="1"]to regain the Burning Openweight Championship and become 3-Time Champion[/SIZE][/COLOR] Yasunobu Masuno defeated Pistol Pete Hall [SIZE="1"][COLOR="indigo"]for the Burning World Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] Samoan Machine & Chuichi Sanda defeated Miyamae & Shimedzu [SIZE="1"][COLOR="indigo"]for the Burning World Tag Team Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] Spanish Superfly defeated Angel De Mexico [SIZE="1"][COLOR="indigo"]for the Campeon de Lucha MPWF Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] Shooter Sean Deeley defeated The Natural [SIZE="1"][COLOR="indigo"]for the NOTBPW Unlimited Action Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] Tricolor Jr, El Critico & Championa Jr defeated Swarm I, Rafael Ruiz & Phoenix I [SIZE="1"][COLOR="indigo"]for the Campeones de Trios OLLIE Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] Shuji Inukai & Yoshimi Mushashibo defeated Dread & Bryan Holmes [SIZE="1"][COLOR="indigo"]to win the PGHW Elite Tag Team Series for the 5th time.[/COLOR][/SIZE] Nobuatsu Tatsuko defeated Yoshimi Mushashibo [SIZE="1"][COLOR="indigo"]for the PGHW Glory Crown to become 2-Time Champ[/COLOR][/SIZE] Ryoma Muruyama defeated Joshua Taylor [SIZE="1"][COLOR="indigo"]for the PGHW International Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] Kid Toma defeated Rodger Dodger [SIZE="1"][COLOR="indigo"]to become the first SWF National Champion[/COLOR][/SIZE] Jumbo Shrimp defeated Big Smack Scott [SIZE="1"][COLOR="indigo"]for the SWF North American Championship after Lobster Warrior lost it earlier in the month.[/COLOR][/SIZE] The SWF Shooting Star Championship [SIZE="1"][COLOR="indigo"]was made inactive, with Bart Biggz being its last champion.[/COLOR][/SIZE] Jed High defeated Bam Bam Johansson [SIZE="1"][COLOR="indigo"]for the UCR European Championship for the 2nd Time[/COLOR][/SIZE] Bryon defeated Louis Figo Manico [SIZE="1"][COLOR="indigo"]for the UCR World Combat Championship and his 4th Reign[/COLOR][/SIZE] Cyber Fighter 3000 defeated Beetle Mimura [SIZE="1"][COLOR="indigo"]to regain his WLW Intercontinental Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] UK Dragon defeated Toyokuni Hardcore [SIZE="1"][COLOR="indigo"]for the World Level Streetfighting Championship[/COLOR][/SIZE] [B]Coming Up:[/B] [I]Part Two with the GDS Watchlist, and Promotion Of The Month as well as a sneak peak of December[/I][/FONT]

[QUOTE=Clarity;252370]That man. 'Triple Threat' Davis Wayne Newton, the first New Worker to sign to one of the big promotions. Good luck Davis, i think your gonna need it there[/QUOTE] I don't know...with the way they're going he might be in the main event in three weeks :)

[SIZE="3"][FONT="Arial"][B]November 2007:[/B][/SIZE] [COLOR="DarkRed"][B]Part Two -[/B] Watchlist & Promotion Of The Month[/COLOR] [B]GDS Watchlist:[/B] [COLOR="Navy"][B]Jean Cattley: [/B][/COLOR] [SIZE="1"]Tried to get his hands on the Mid Atlantic Championship but lost to Stephen Parker.[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="navy"]Cal Sanders: [/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]A reversal from last month as Biff & Alan Parent defeated him and K-Squared.[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="navy"]Sherie Guthrie:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]The usual AAA defeat to Raven Nightfall, but in CWWF, she defeated Sara Marie York to retain the Top Contenders title.[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="navy"]Marc DuBois:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]4 Matches in November, in which the last two were tag matches. He won the first 3 but lost the last tag match with Bart Biggz as his partner. No titles were involved.[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="navy"]Aaron Andrews:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]Faved Fumihiro Ota for the TCW All-Action Championship. He lost however.[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="navy"]Fox Mask:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]Continues his losing streak and makes it 18 in a row. This month The Tic & Black Eagle score pinfalls over him.[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="navy"]Eddie Peak:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]A rematch of last month triple threat. Same outcome with Giedroyc retaining.[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="navy"]Bryan Holmes:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]PGHW started their new tour with Dread & Holmes dominating the tag team matches. 4 wins in a row before Team Dynasty 2000 beat them for the PGHW Elite Tag Team series.[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="navy"]Kozue Kawashima:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]Had 9 matches in November as part of the PGHW Lost Cause tour. Lost in all 4 of the tag matches before they switched him to singles. He then defeated Alexander Robinson, Jack Marlowe & Koshiro Ino before being put back into tag matches and losing again.[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="navy"]PRIDE Koiso:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]Koiso seems to be in a slump as late, losing all 6 of his matches and costing Kozue in the 3 tag matches[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="navy"]Jack Griffith:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]Only had 1 match this month on TCW Presents Total Wrestling. He defeated Stink[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="navy"]Darryl Devine:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]With the Shooting Star Championship inactive, Devine was put into a Fatal 4-Way with Bart Biggz, Kid Toma & Brendon Idol. Devine won it putting on his back match in quite a while.[/SIZE] [B][COLOR="navy"]Mainstream Hernandez:[/COLOR][/B] [SIZE="1"]2 Matches this month. The first was against Paul Steadyfast which he lost. The second was a pairing with Masked Couger against Air Force 1 in CZCW which they lost.[/SIZE][/FONT] [QUOTE][FONT="Arial"][B]Promotion Of The Month:[/B] [COLOR="Navy"]Angel Athletic Association[/COLOR] The Angel Athletic Association are the US's only real women's wrestling promotion (as BSC aren't really a wrestling promotion as such), and the only one in American history to have really established itself as a long-term profitable company. They have been running shows since 1996, mainly in the North West where they have a devoted fan base. With ten years of experience behind them, their big challenge is now to see if they can expand their organisation and break into other parts of the country. [CENTER][B]Current Roster:[/B] Joanne Rodriquez - [SIZE="1"]Main Eventer[/SIZE] Raven Nightfall - [SIZE="1"]Main Eventer[/SIZE] Catherine Quinne - [SIZE="1"]Main Eventer[/SIZE] Suzue Katayama -[SIZE="1"]Main Eventer[/SIZE] Vixxen - [SIZE="1"]Upper Midcarder[/SIZE] Wanda Fish - [SIZE="1"]Upper Midcarder[/SIZE] Cherry Bomb - [SIZE="1"]Upper Midcarder[/SIZE] Black Widow - [SIZE="1"]Upper Midcarder[/SIZE] Sara Marie York - [SIZE="1"]Midcarder[/SIZE] Michelle Brendon - [SIZE="1"]Midcarder[/SIZE] Golden Delicious - [SIZE="1"]Midcarder[/SIZE] Katherine Goodlooks - [SIZE="1"]Midcarder[/SIZE] Suzanne Brazzle - [SIZE="1"]Midcarder[/SIZE] Kristabel Plum - [SIZE="1"]Midcarder[/SIZE] Jessica Bunny - [SIZE="1"]Midcarder[/SIZE] Devil's Daughter -[SIZE="1"]Midcarder[/SIZE] Gorgon - [SIZE="1"]Lower Midcarder[/SIZE] Steph Blake - [SIZE="1"]Lower Midcarder[/SIZE] Helen Bach - [SIZE="1"]Lower Midcarder[/SIZE] Tracy Brendon - [SIZE="1"]Opener[/SIZE] Miss Mexico - [SIZE="1"]Opener[/SIZE] Missy Masterson - [SIZE="1"]Enhancement Talent[/SIZE] Tsuki Kawamata - [SIZE="1"]Enhancement Talent[/SIZE][/CENTER] [B]Titles:[/B] [B][COLOR="Navy"]AAA Femme Fatale[/COLOR][/B] - Wanda Fish [B][COLOR="navy"]AAA Tag Team[/COLOR][/B] - Good Lookin' Bunny [SIZE="1"](Katherine Goodlooks & Jessica Bunny) [/SIZE] [COLOR="navy"][B]AAA Top Contenders[/B][/COLOR] - Raven Nightfall [B]Worker Of Note:[/B] Wanda Fish Wanda Fish, "Fish The Dish", is one of the best all-rounders in the world of women's wrestling, and has been a major player with the Angel Athletic Association for many years, racking up four separate Femme Fatale titles between 2002 and 2006. Her appeal is clear; she is the complete package as far as wrestling goes. She has a great look, fine skills, a strong work ethic, and is fantastic on the microphone. She looks set to break Anne Stardust's AAA record of five title reigns very soon. [B]Current Form:[/B] [SIZE="1"]12 Wins & 4 Losses[/SIZE] [B]Average Rating:[/B] [SIZE="1"]C-[/SIZE] [B]Highest Rating:[/B] [SIZE="1"]C[/SIZE] [/FONT][/QUOTE] Coming Up: December 2007. Last month of the year and we have an injury for a watchlist member. Bad news for a promotion,

Archived