I need some help figuring out how to get a good card rating. I can get B+, or even multiple A ratings but I can't seem to get a good card rating. Basically wondering how I should strucutre a show? SHould I build up to better ratings or what?

It depends on your product setting. A card with four A* ladder matches won't get a good rating if your product is sat to Daredevil - None and Pure - Key. Likewise, entertainment/comedy products will put more emphasis on your segment ratings than other products; one bad interview could bring down a show.

[QUOTE=infinitywpi;246832]It depends on your product setting. A card with four A* ladder matches won't get a good rating if your product is sat to Daredevil - None and Pure - Key. Likewise, entertainment/comedy products will put more emphasis on your segment ratings than other products; one bad interview could bring down a show.[/QUOTE] Wow, I didn't realise that. I tried changing as much as I could to copy the WWE so I could try getting a TV deal (and it worked!). I have: Key - Mainstream Heavy - Traditional Medium - Modern, Realism What kind of matches or workers should I be hiring? I don't have many stipulation matches. The cards I'm getting are in the C's with the occassional B-, so I'm happy at the moment, but it won't get me to National.

Possible match types to use would probably include normal matches (ie ones with 'Regular' as their match style) and maybe some high flying matches (thanks to the modern) and some brawling matches (thanks to the realism) Wrestlers will tend to get the best ratings if they have high overness (thanks to the mainstream in your product) - so that should be a priority in hiring. Performance skills are always good (basics, psych, selling etc) as are some in ring skills.

Archived