Highlights Package TV Show

I've started a new game as PGHW and understand the touring schedules but one thing I can't work out is how a highlights package tv show works. Do I have to book the show or will it just use details from my tour shows to fill the time?. I'm guessing I still need to book it :).

You book an independant weekly show like you normally would. The package you will broadcast is still a mystery to me. I don't really see major rises and drops in popularity by the workers. The region popularity hardly increases if at all, even with consistent A shows.

I've had a show for the entire last 5SSW tour and I've jumped from a .20 to a .32 and it's on Japanese Sports Vision 4 (I think that's what it is) that covers all of Japan and I haven't seen a single bost in my feds popularity outside of the two regions I go to or my workers popularity.

Yes. The game says you pretty much NEED a tv deal to keep up with the costs. I can only observe that the tickey fee is that of an independant show, the finances don't even increase though it's said on the cost screen that i pay 30000 or something more. It doesn't increase. :P

Archived