• WWE Rebirth by G-Prime
    • Just Call Me The Saviour of All Things Wrestling by The Ego
    • Clash of the 'Titan Sports' by keefmoon, Nevermore and panix04
    • ECW Worldwide by Nevermore
    • WWE: A New Attitude by Consrvtve

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I... don't get why the panel voted how it did. I voted Yes for all the nominated cards, for the simple reason that aside from two or three that were in a class above, there was really no difference in quality between the rest. I'd really like to know people's reasons for voting down BIGJOSH's TNA Diary.

Well, the votes from the panel are being kept anonymous, mostly because I don't want people getting flamed because I told people that they don't like their diaries. If the judges want to tell the people, that's fine. And damn, I'm not winning anymore :(

I went nevermore's ECW portrayal. This bloke is the quintessential diary professional. I can't believe how long he's ran his diary on here for, that deserves serious props. But mostly, the quality of stories that he tells are still cutting edge. I know from personal experience you can get into a lull racking your brain to find something interesting, but everytime you see a new show from nevermore there's something new and intriguing going on. Yet even with that, it's fair to say he doesn't short cut stories to begin new ones, and I think that balance is all too rare in wrestling booking. Great work nevermore.

I as well went for Titan Sports. In a lot of multiplayer games you see one person kinda take the lead in terms of story telling. But these 3 all of their own significant events taking place and each shows draws you in. It's a really great read

[QUOTE=mad5226;250299]I as well went for Titan Sports. In a lot of multiplayer games you see one person kinda take the lead in terms of story telling. But these 3 all of their own significant events taking place and each shows draws you in. It's a really great read[/QUOTE] thank you mad, its a real honour to be considered on par with Nevermore and Keefmoon they are both fantastic storytellers. For those who are a little concerned about the recent lull of entrys its due to PC repairs on the part of Keefy, but it shouldn't be too much longer before the ball is rolling again.

Archived