I know this is mainly a wrestling forum but...

Capelli King

[QUOTE=The Ego;249247]"We've got Ko-lo, you've got F*ck-oliooooooooo" Spurs fans are usually drowned out by that one. In fact ive only ever heard a Spurs fan cheer when Lennon/Berbatov or Klinsmann were on the ball!!![/QUOTE] Ginola, Ferdinand, Aderton, Campbell... ...and they're only the four that sprung into my head in the first second after I read that. Quote The Raven Nevermore

Meh, Arsenal have been eclipsed now. No way they'll win the title or finish above Liverpool. But it'll be interesting to see how they do this year, cos I've always fel they've relied on Henry too much. Wonder if Van Persie and Abeyador (sp?) can handle it?

nah it will be a reliance on RVP and the new boy, with Walcott, Bendtner & Adebayor, Liverpool dont have the general look and feel of a top Premiership side, strangely in Europe they can do it, but at home they are again just a number, Sorry Pal.

Theres only one London club finishing top 4 this year, COME ON YOU IRONS!!!!!!! If we keep hold of Tevez and make a couple of signings and cut out the dead weight, such as Harewood, Pantsill, Newton we should be a EUFA cup side atleast. Plus if you have been watching the England U21's you will realise that we have some of the best penalty takers in the premiership. Oops, perhaps not eh? Oh well atleast Noble stayed calm!

[QUOTE=Astil;249262]I'm a spurs fan. Duncan, Parker and Ginobili are great, and Big Shot Bob is fun to watch. Still upset that they beat my Knicks however. ;)[/QUOTE] Sorry mate, the wrong Spurs! I meant the london Spurs(a soccer\football team). Congratulations with this years championship by the way(i quite like the NBA also, i am a Lakers fan though)

Arsenal are far from being a title contender. That is a Man U and Chelsea Affair now. About Persi or Adebayor replacing Henry........come on, you must be joking! :eek: Sure Henry was on the down but those guys will never replace him. ;) I really think that 2007-2008 could be the year we finally knock Arsenal out of the CL!:p I am not saying that because i am a Spurs supporter, simply because we have been 2 times 5th to your 4th(one time only because you poisoned our players the last game of the season!) Plus with Henry out(the greatest player to play in Arsenal at least for the last 20 years if not ever), this could be the year of the "turnaround":D Do not forget Arsenal is in deep dept and cannot afford big financial investments into the club.:)

Archived