I am making a mod using T-Zone (asking permission)

[QUOTE=pantaloons;253532]Basically I divided up the WWE. I made Smackdown the WCW, and ECW it's own company. I plan on using this for a dynasty story, and was going to put it on the boards if anyone wanted it, but thought I would ask before I put it up.[/QUOTE] Before sharing it with the whole community, you need to PM Forlan, and see what he says first. The rule states that you need to ask permission before using someone else's mod as a base for your own... HOwever, you can do whatever you want to them at home as long as you do not share them publically with the whole community. I figure you know this already, but wanted to put it on here, seeing as that your post count was 5 when I read this, I figure there is a small chance you didn't read the MOD RULES section stickied at the top of these threads.

I'm actually doing this now in my T-Zone game. I made title histories for all of the WCW and ECW titles. I have the WWF, WCW and ECW all under the WWE umbrella. WWF RAW on Mondays, WCW Nitro on Wednesdays, ECW Starrcade on Fridays. Every PPV alternates between brands... i.e. WWF Judgement Day, WCW Bash at the Beach, ECW One Night Stand, etc. However, the joined PPVs like Wrestlemania and Survivor Series go under the WWE headline... such as the WWE Royal Rumble PPV. As of now, my champions look like this (keep in mind I'm well into my game so some superstars have switched brands): WWF World Heavyweight: Triple H WWF Intercontinental: Kurt Angle WWF Women's: Trish Stratus WWF World Tag Team: Shelton Benjamin and Charlie Haas (w/ Jackie) WCW World Heavyweight: Goldberg WCW United States: Randy Orton WCW Women's: Molly Holly WCW Cruiserweight: Juventud WCW World Tag Team: Sir Finlay and Lord Regal (w/ Lady Jillian) ECW World Heavyweight: Christian ECW Television: Rob Van Dam ECW World Tag Team: Bubba Ray and D-Von Dudley (w/ Stacy Keibler) It actually works out quite well and is a lot of fun. I'm sure some people might think the way I play the game is stupid, but it works for me. =)

Archived