WWF: 1994 & Beyond

this is a cool diary, as it comes from a cool era in wrestling. just before it started to get crappy, lol. Razor Ramon 4 President chico! by the way, Owen Hart vs. Shawn Michaels in a cage match? pfft, that's a sick match any day :) surprised you didn't get A* or something, how over is Owen?

[QUOTE=Serson Person;264892] by the way, Owen Hart vs. Shawn Michaels in a cage match? pfft, that's a sick match any day :) surprised you didn't get A* or something, how over is Owen?[/QUOTE] Yes that has been my favorite match so far but I have some things in mind that should top it... Currently Owen is a B+ in all of Canada, a B in all of the USA, and in the C- to C range in the rest of the world. So his stock is rising and if I give him a big push he should be a big timer by the end of 1994. Owen was never a favorite of mine but I do appreciate his talent and I think in this time period on this roster he plays a very important and interesting role.

I just thought you guys might enjoy seeing what WCW has going on... [QUOTE] [CENTER][IMG]http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/SOLDOUT.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]WCW Souled Out[/COLOR] Live from the Dallas Ownby Stadium in front of 30,000 fans[/SIZE][/CENTER] [B]WCW Heavyweight Title[/B] "Ravishing" Rick Rude def Hulk Hogan Big Van Vader def Sid Vicious Road Warrior Animal def Diamond Dallas Page [B]WCW Tag Title[/B] Nasty Boys def Harlem Heat Road Warrior Hawk def Honkey Tonk Man [B]WCW Cruiserweight Title[/B] Chris Benoit def Too Cold Scorpio [B]WCW Television Title[/B] Lord Steven Regal def Eddie Gilbert Bobby Eaton def Johnny Grunge Ricky Morton def Robert Gibson [B]WCW US Title[/B] Brian Pillman def Matt Borne Ludvig Borga def Eddie Guerrero Buyrate: 4.4[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=theoutlaw321;265038]Splitting the Warriors up? Having Gibson and Morton face off? Hogan job to Rude? HaHa. I think sometimes that the AI was coded by those guys that were calling the shots in WCW then.[/QUOTE] They actually have one RW has a face and the other as a heel. And yes Hogan has not been getting much love over at WCW with his 4-5 record!

Laughing even harder. I think I actually ran Hogans record to 1-14 in the NWA before I backed off at AManNamedFred's request so he could pump him up for a title run only to have him no show the event that he was going to win the strap. HaHa. (For the record I cannot stand Hogan.)

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.thescore.ca/img/shows/wwe_raw.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]Card Announced for WWF RAW[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/CENTER] [SIZE="4"] The World Wrestling Federation has announced their card for the upcoming edition of [COLOR="Blue"]WWF RAW[/COLOR], which will be broadcast LIVE this Monday night on the USA Network as well as several other cable outlets so check your local listings! [QUOTE][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]The card is as follows:[/COLOR] * [B]Triple Threat Match:[/B] Randy Savage vs Lex Luger vs Yokozuna * Kevin Nash vs The Undertaker * Scott Hall vs The Steiner Brothers (Scott & Rick) * Shawn Michaels vs Owen Hart & Jim Neidhart w/ special guest referee Bret Hart [/SIZE][/QUOTE] It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that Vince McMahon must have recovered enough to at least have had a hand in putting together the matches for [COLOR="Blue"]RAW[/COLOR] but the real question is will he be in attendance?!?!? Also the full lineup card for the [COLOR="Purple"]Royal Rumble[/COLOR] will be announced but again whether or not Mr. McMahon will be able to make the announcement is in doubt. Finally expect to hear from some of the WWF's biggest superstars including Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, Randy Savage, Mr. Perfect, and others! _____________________ [B]Predictions and feedback are always welcome![/B][/SIZE]

* Triple Threat Match: [B]Randy Savage[/B] vs Lex Luger vs Yokozuna * Kevin Nash vs [B]The Undertaker[/B] * [B]Scott Hall[/B] vs The Steiner Brothers (Scott & Rick) * [B]Shawn Michaels[/B] vs Owen Hart & Jim Neidhart w/ special guest referee Bret Hart Luger will throw Yoko down and then Randy will come flying with an elbow drop onto him, throw Luger out and then pin Yoko. :P

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.permanentlyscarred.com/artists/jj/star/wwf-logo.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][SIZE="5"]WWF RAW, Monday, Week 4, January 1994 Broadcast Live from the Nassau Coliseum on USA Network[/SIZE] -----Last RAW before the RUMBLE-------[/CENTER][/B] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][B]Vinnie Mac is back![/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/VinceMcMahon.jpg[/IMG] The show opens up with Vince McMahon being wheeled down to the ring by Pat Patterson and Sgt. Slaughter in a wheelchair. The owner of the WWF is heavily bandaged and appears to still be severely injured after last week’s Raw… "Last Monday Night all of you saw the brutal attack that I suffered at the hands of The Clique. These renegade…ANIMALS…must be put down and tonight it shall begin! Kevin Nash I am booking you in a match against The Undertaker! Scott Hall I am booking you in a match against the WWF Tag Team Champions The Steiner Brothers and Shawn Michaels I am booking you in a match tonight against Owen Hart and Jim Neidhart…oh and just for fun lets have Bret Hart appear as the special guest referee!” The crowd roars its approval and begins to chant …"Vinnie Mac” “Vinnie Mac” “Vinnie Mac” “Vinnie Mac” "Oh yeah! I am feeling better already and in order to keep this positive energy going I am going to finish it off by completely banning Shawn Michaels from appearing at The Royal Rumble. Not only will he not be in the 30 Man Rumble event, he won’t appear anywhere on the card, heck he won’t even be in the building!" The crowd cheers again and Jim Ross goes wild in the announce booth as he says that Michaels is getting what he deserves. From there the music of Bret Hart kicks in and the WWF World Heavyweight Champion makes his way to join Vince McMahon in the ring. The men exchanges hellos before Hart begins to speak… “First of all Vince I am sorry to see how things played out last week for you at Raw and you know, as all these people know that The Hart Foundation did everything we could to defeat The Clique and protect you. Now I understand you are upset with Shawn Michaels…the guy is a piece of trash for sure but I think banning him from the Royal Rumble is a bad idea.” The crowd appears shocked by Hart’s statement and Vince looks at him wide eyed unsure where this conversation is headed… "Look Vince you have Hall and Nash taken care of tonight and I am sure both of them are going to get destroyed. And you got Michaels taking on Big Jim and my brother Owen with me as the special guest referee so why don’t we raise the stakes a bit. If Jim and Owen win tonight then Michaels is not only out of the Rumble, he is also out of Wrestlemania!!!! And if by some miracle he wins tonight then I will face him at The Royal Rumble and make sure he never causes trouble for you or me ever again!” Now the crowd is back into as they see The Hitman has something special planned for Michaels and is looking to finish him off once and for all. McMahon also seemed interested and responds to Bret… "Well Bret maybe there is a future in this business for you backstage when your wrestling days are over because that plan is pure genius. But let me take it one step further…IF Michaels wins tonight and does get to face you at The Rumble for the WWF Heavyweight Title it will be in a Steel Cage Match with Vincent K. McMahon as the special guest referee! Plus I will lock the Steel Cage and the only key in the arena will be in my possession! Of course I think we both know that Shawn making it to the Rumble has about as much chance as hell freezing over!” The crowd cheers as Vince McMahon’s music fills the arena and McMahon and Hart shake hands in the ring. It looks like The Clique is up against it tonight and Shawn Michaels could be in serious trouble whether he wins or loses against The Hart Foundation tonight! Like they say, it doesn’t pay to mess with the boss! [COLOR="Red"][B]Taker speaks…[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/TheUndertaker.jpg[/IMG] The cameras pan to the backstage area and we find The Undertaker staring expressionless into the camera with his manager Paul Bearer at his side making very odd faces. Suddenly The Undertaker speaks… “Randy Savage you think that you have any chance of surviving against The Undertaker at The Royal Rumble? You do not understand but The Undertaker is driven by hate while you are merely consumed by fear. You wanted in now you're here and the fires of the afterlife will consume you…skin against skin…blood against bone…only the endless of time will ease the pain you shall feel when you step inside that ring against The Undertaker!” The fans cheer as Taker finishes his promo… “Creatures of the night...are you ready? At The Royal Rumble you will witness...The end...of Randy Savage! I...will take his battered carcass...and plant it...in that cemetery...that...lies there before you! And I...will cover him...until he is no more and then the beast shall begin to feast on his rotting soul…for when all is said and done Savage…you will…REST IN PEACE!!!" The Undertaker’s eyes roll into the back of his head and Paul Bearer makes a bunch of wild motions with his arms as the announce booth comments that it looks like Savage is in big trouble and better have a good game plan going into the Royal Rumble if he wants to survive against this mad man! [COLOR="Red"][B]Randy “Macho Man” Savage vs Lex “The Total Package” Luger vs Yokozuna[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/RandySavage.jpg[/IMG] The first match of the night starts off with Yokozuna and Lex Luger already in the ring and the Macho Man Randy Savage making his way out accompanied by Alundra Blaze. You have to wonder if Savage just saw the previous promo by The Undertaker and whether or not it will be on his mind tonight during his match… The opening match of the night is very good as all three men have a moment to shine at some point and all three of them go for their closers but fall just short of the win. Finally the match ends with Savage and Luger seemingly working together to knock big Yokozuna out of the ring when Savage then cheap shots Luger from behind and rolls him up into a small package for the win! Luger explodes into a rage after being cheated by Savage but the Macho Man escapes before Luger is able to take any revenge. It looks like Savage is in good form heading into the Royal Rumble but it will take more than a small package rollup to get a win over the 7 foot Undertaker! [COLOR="Blue"]Your winner:[/COLOR] Randy Savage [COLOR="Red"][B]Bad News for the Bad Boys…[/B][/COLOR] After the match the cameras switch to the arena parking lot where we see a limo pull up and out steps Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, and Scott Hall. The group is immediately approached by Pat Patterson who hands them a schedule for the evening… "What the hell!?!? I could be banned from Wrestlemania…Nash is taking on Taker…Hall is in a handicap match versus The Steiners…” screams Michaels The group appears extremely upset and takes out their rage on the helpless Patterson who is immediately beaten to the ground by the group! Nash says that he needs to get inside because his match is about to start but that Michaels and Hall need to find Vince and get this taken care. The show goes to commercial break as all three men hurry into the arena and Jim Ross makes several wild claims about how The Clique is finally getting some of their own medicine! [COLOR="Red"][B]Kevin Nash vs The Undertaker[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PHO/AAGU076~The-Undertaker-Posters.jpg[/IMG] Back from break we find Kevin Nash out in the ring cutting a promo on what an idiot the fans are and how they don’t have a clue what is going on. He then begins to insult Vince McMahon and the Harts when the lights suddenly go black…the next thing you see is pyro explode from the four ring posts while smoke fills the ring itself…then as the lights slowly return The Undertaker is standing behind Nash! Nash turns to defend himself but it is too late and The Undertaker attacks! The Undertaker is in control for almost the whole match as Nash is never really able to counter the big man’s initial surprise attack although several cheap shots do allow him to start some offense. It seems like all is lost for Nash with the Undertaker setting up The Last Ride when the Macho Man Randy Savage comes flying down to the ring! Macho isn’t even trying to be sneaky about it as he launches himself off the top rope with a flying elbow catching The Undertaker square on the head! Both men go flying backwards and the referee immediately calls for the bell! Nash steps back as Savage and Taker begin battling it out in the center of the ring when a host of Security Personnel come running out of the back and fill the ring breaking up the action. The arena is about ready to explode as these two giants of the game are completely out of control! [COLOR="Blue"]Your winner by DQ:[/COLOR] The Undertaker [COLOR="Red"][B]You got some explaining to do….[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://www.nuvo.net/archive/images/02.15.06/spo_michaels.jpg[/IMG] Backstage we find Shawn Michaels wandering down a hallway and finally coming to Vince McMahon’s office. Michaels kicks in the door on a startled McMahon and begins giving him the business... "What in the world do you think you are doing McMahon? Nobody treats The Clique like this and if you think the beating we put on you last week was bad it will be nothing compared to what will happen tonight if you don’t change the match schedule!” The fans boo but McMahon remains seated in his wheelchair seemingly unconcerned with Michaels and slowly gestures for Michaels to turnaround. HBK looks behind him and is suddenly rushed by The Hart Foundation (Owen, Jim, & Bret). As they pin down Michaels, Vince McMahon speaks… “What were you saying Shawn? Oh yes I think it was thank you Mr. McMahon for putting me in a match tonight and thank you Mr. McMahon for giving me the chance to maybe win my way into The Royal Rumble. You are truly a gentlemen and a scholar Mr. McMahon.” Shawn just stares at McMahon and doesn’t acknowledge anything he is saying but knows that he is not in a good situation. Mr. McMahon continues… “I know you were never good with math Shawn so let me help you out a bit. You see The Clique is only three but now that you have made this personal with me your group is taking on not just The Hart Foundation but also Mr. McMahon! That makes four and you can not win!” McMahon laughs and tells The Hart Foundation to “take out the trash”! Jim and Owen drag Michaels away as Bret and Vince just smile at the whole situation. For the most part the crowd is cheering but there are some boos as The Clique’s fan base seems to be growing plus some fans seem unsure about the behavior of Vince McMahon and The Hart Foundation. Of course fan boy Jim Ross continues to pump up the actions of Mr. McMahon as Bobby Heenan suggests that the power is going to McMahon’s head and that he might be out of control… [COLOR="Red"][B]The Steiner Brothers (Rick & Scott) vs Scott “The Razor’s Edge” Hall[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://www.areavoices.com/wrestling/images/thumbnail/steinerbrothers.jpg[/IMG] The Steiner Brothers are out first and get a huge response from the crowd as they are one of the true fan favorites. They are feeling good about their chances of victory tonight in this non-title match but their match at the Royal Rumble against Money, Inc must be on their minds. Scott Hall is next out and for once actually seems a bit unsure of the situation. Taking on the WWF Tag Team Champions in a handicap match is not a good thing but at least tag team rules do apply for The Steiners so Hall only has to deal with one man in the ring at a time. This match is very good as Hall seems on his game tonight and appears to have excellent chemistry with The Steiners, especially Scott. It really appears things could go either way as Hall is pushing himself to the limit but thanks to a quick double team, Hall is in big trouble as Scott Steiner is attempting to apply the Steiner Recliner! All of a sudden, the Million Dollar Man and I.R.S. come running out the back! The team of Money, Inc was not even supposed to be in the building tonight but here they are and now both men have entered the ring and are beating down Scott Steiner! Rick jumps in to help but is quickly overpowered as Scott Hall rolls out of the way of the action. The referee calls for the bell and ends the match. The brawl continues with Money, Inc getting the better of the Steiners. Ted DiBiase grabs the microphone while the Steiners are lying injured on the mat… “Steiner Brothers your time as the WWF Champions is over. At the Royal Rumble the team of Money, Inc is going to take your belts and take your pride all in one moment! But if you want you can save everyone some time and just hand over the belts to use now!” DiBiase holds the microphone in the face of Scott Steiner who appears to be out cold and unable to respond. The crowd boos as DiBiase continues… “I will take that as a yes…what do you think Irwin…didn’t you hear Steiner say take the titles?” laughs DiBiase “Prepare to be audited” says I.R.S. like some kind of robot. This line appears to be the only one that he knows how to say. With that, Money Inc. grabs the tag team titles and their music plays as they exit the arena! Jim Ross goes on about how Money, Inc is a band of thieves and that they should be arrested if they try to leave the arena with those title belts! The show fades to commercial break… [COLOR="Blue"]Your winners by DQ:[/COLOR] The Steiner Brothers [I](Match received an A* rating)[/I] [COLOR="Red"][B]Backs against the wall…[/B][/COLOR] Back from the break we find The Clique cutting an interview with Jerry “The King" Lawler just before Shawn Michaels match is scheduled to begin. The interview quickly turns into a series of wild claims by The Clique as Lawler is pushed to the side and the three men begin talking into the microphone… ”You made a huge mistake McMahon and that mistake is not finishing The Heartbreak Kid when you had the chance! You give the Kid can inch and he will take a mile and tonight I am going to defeat your little Hart buddies and then at the Royal Rumble I am going to defeat Bret Hart and you are going to be left with The Clique holding the WWF World Heavyweight Championship!” yells Michaels [IMG]http://www.fortunecity.com/olympia/mcmahon/48/multimedia/nash.jpg[/IMG] "So you thought The Undertaker could take out Big Sexy Kevin Nash, will it looks like you were wrong Vinnie because this 7 foot stallion is riding strong and come Royal Rumble time I am going to walk down that aisle, turn the ring upside down, and walk out as the winner with my ticket punched to the main event at Wrestlemania X!” adds Nash [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/ScottHall.jpg[/IMG] ”Hey Yo, Chico! I go wherever I want, whenever I want and it is going to take more than a couple of bozos in speedos to stop Scott Hall from winning a match. And at The Royal Rumble I am going to win back my WWF Intercontinental Championship and Owen Hart is going to go back to jobbing somewhere in the Great White North because The Clique is revoking his green card! …” says Hall “One more thing McMahon…you wanna talk about who has the numbers…well I got some numbers for you and that is +1! At the Royal Rumble The Clique is debating its newest member and once it happens this business is going to be turned upside down forever! You wanna mess with The Clique…that’s fine but when The Clique fights back don’t say I didn’t warn you!” The cameras pulls back as the crowd boos and The Clique smile into the camera quite pleased with themselves. Jim Ross is beside himself in the announce booth as he wonders who this Fourth Member of The Clique could possibily be? Who would turn about the WWF and join this band of monsters? What is happening…can Vince stop this latest move by The Clique? [COLOR="Red"][B]Owen Hart & Jim Neidhart vs HBK Shawn Michaels w/ Special Guest Referee Bret Hart[/B][/COLOR] Owen Hart & Jim Neidhart are the first ones out as the fans cheer. They greet Bret Hart in the ring who is wearing a sleeveless referee shirt for this match and acting as the official. Vince McMahon has been wheeled to the announce booth and is flanked by Sgt. Slaughter who appears to be acting as some kind of bodyguard. McMahon and Jim Ross ham it up while Heenan plays the heel as usual. Next out is Shawn Michaels who waits for his pyro display and music before making his way to the ring. Michaels is alone at the moment but you have to assume that The Clique is nearby…maybe even the new Fourth Member is somewhere in the building! Jim Ross asks Mr. McMahon about the new 4th Member of The Clique but Vince blows it off and says that The Clique is powerless to recruit anyone to their side and that it is just an empty threat. The match begins and it is an awesome event! Owen and Shawn have already established their great chemistry during their cage match last week and even The Anvil is able to hang in there as he displays several big power moves. Like the earlier match featuring Scott Hall, Michaels is able to counter the two man advantage and control the action although it seems doubtful he is going to get a 1-2-3 count from Bret Hart against The Hart Foundation! McMahon cheers for The Hart Foundation from ringside as the action goes on… Everyone in the arena keeps looking up at the entry ramp waiting for Hall and Nash to appear as they assume this is the only way that Michaels can win when something happens that nobody expects! Michaels is in the ring with Neidhart with Owen on the ground outside the ring having just received a brutal elbow to the head from Michaels. Michaels then sends Neidhart into the ropes, Neidhart bounces off the ropes and runs full speed at HBK looking for a big shoulder tackle when suddenly Michaels catches him right on the jaw with some Sweet Chin Music! Neidhart immediately drops like a sack of potatoes and Michaels covers him for the pin…at first nothing happens as Bret Hart just stares at the fallen Neidhart…Michaels begins screaming at Bret to make the count and begins yelling that Bret is afraid to face him at The Rumble! Bret then jumps to the ground and makes the 1…2…3…count! Michaels wins the match and is heading to The Royal Rumble! Jim Ross screams like a man possessed and Vince McMahon is staring bug eyed at what just happened! Michaels raises his hand in victory and quickly exits the ring but not before telling Bret that he will see him at the Rumble! [COLOR="Blue"]Your winner:[/COLOR] Shawn Michaels [I](Match received an A* rating)[/I] [COLOR="Red"][B]Say it ain’t so Bret![/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/9/9d/Bret_Hart_DVD.jpg/250px-Bret_Hart_DVD.jpg[/IMG] Post match, the chaos begins as Owen Hart crawls into the ring and asks Bret what is going on! Neidhart finally gets back to his feet and gets into Bret’s face too! By now Vince McMahon has a microphone at ringside… “Bret what are you doing? Do you know what you have done? You just punched Shawn Michaels’ ticket to The Royal Rumble and now all three Clique members are going to be at the Pay-Per-View!” says McMahon The crowd rumbles amongst itself, unsure what to think about the action in the ring but they are sure that the Royal Rumble is looking to be one of the best PPVs of all time! Bret grabs a mic and responds to Vince… “Look Vince what is right is right. Michaels had the pin and I made the count. I think that Shawn Michaels is scum and would have cheated me if the situation was reversed but honor still means something to Bret Hart and now I will finish off Michaels at The Royal Rumble and this will all be over!” says Hart Bret throws down the microphone as his music hits and leaves Owen and Jim in the ring and Mr. McMahon sitting in the announce booth. Jim Ross finishes things off by hyping up the [COLOR="Purple"]Royal Rumble[/COLOR] some more (if that is even possible) and reminds the fans not to forget about WWF Superstars which airs this Saturday night before [COLOR="Purple"]The Rumble[/COLOR] on Sunday! [COLOR="Red"][B]Final Info:[/B][/COLOR] Show Rating: A Attendance: 15,000 Raw TV viewership: 1,545,000 The last [COLOR="Blue"]RAW[/COLOR] heading into the [COLOR="Purple"]Rumble[/COLOR] really mixes things up! What is going on with the Hart Foundation? Has Bret turned on his own people or did he just want a chance to finish off Michaels for himself? Who is this mystery “Fourth Member” of The Clique and will he appear at the [COLOR="Purple"]Royal Rumble[/COLOR]? Who will show up with the WWF Tag Team Titles at [COLOR="Purple"]The Rumble[/COLOR]? There are still so many questions to be answered and it will only happen at [COLOR="Purple"]The Royal Rumble[/COLOR]! Look for a brief summary of what happens on WWF Superstars (no major stars in action) and then a full preview card for the [COLOR="Purple"]Royal Rumble[/COLOR] with plenty of time for predictions and hype![/SIZE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/superstars.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"][B]WWF Superstars Results, Sunday, Week 4, Jan 1994[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="5"] Alundra Blaze defeats Bull Nakano to retain the WWF Ladies Championship Raven defeats Tatanka The Quebecers defeat The Bushwackers Yokozuna defeats "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan "The Total Package" Lex Luger defeats Jake "The Snake" Roberts[/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [CENTER][SIZE="4"] Next up a full preview of [COLOR="Red"]The Royal Rumble[/COLOR]!!![/SIZE] [IMG]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/8/8a/Royal_Rumble_1994.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://tartofrez.canalblog.com/images/RoyalRumble1998_logo.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]PREVIEW[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/CENTER] [SIZE="4"] The World Wrestling Federation has announced their card for the upcoming Pay-Per-View known as [COLOR="Blue"]The Royal Rumble[/COLOR], which will be broadcast this Sunday night! [QUOTE][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]The card is as follows:[/COLOR] * "Mr. Perfect" Curt Henning vs Yokozuna * The Steiner Brothers (Scott & Rick) vs Money, Inc (Ted DiBiase & I.R.S.) for the [B]WWF Tag Team Championship[/B] * Macho Man Randy Savage vs The Undertaker * Owen Hart vs "The Razor's Edge" Scott Hall for the [B]WWF Intercontinental Championship[/B] * Bret "The Hitman" Hart vs "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels for the [B]WWF World Heavyweight Championship[/B] in a Steel Cage Match [/SIZE][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][IMG]http://img.search.com/thumb/7/70/Logo-rr9699.jpg/180px-Logo-rr9699.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="5"][B]ENTRY LIST[/B] [I]~Listed in order of entry (1st to 30th)~[/I] [I]~Winner will face the WWF Heavyweight Champion at Wrestlemania X in April~[/I] [/SIZE] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]1st-[/COLOR] Triple H Jim Duggan Billy Gunn Road Dogg Jesse James Timothy Well Jeff Jarrett Tito Santana Pierre Outlette Jake Roberts Steven Dunn Marty Jannetty Bam Bam Bigelow The Mountie Jimmy Snuka X-Pac Brooklyn Brawler Bob Backlund Bushwacker Butch Mabel Jim Neidhart Mo Raven Ed Leslie Koko B Ware Rick Martel Tatanka Lex Luger Bushwacker Luke Kevin Nash [COLOR="Red"]30th -[/COLOR] Mick Foley[/SIZE][/QUOTE] _____________________ Predictions/feedback are welcome and I will be not be writing this up until next week as I am going to be out of town for awhile. So if I don't post for a few days don't worry, the diary is not over, I am just going to be gone. I hope to find lots of predications when I return and then I will try to provide a great show for everyone![/SIZE]

* "Mr. Perfect" Curt Henning vs [B]Yokozuna[/B] * [B]The Steiner Brothers (Scott & Rick) [/B]vs Money, Inc (Ted DiBiase & I.R.S.) for the WWF Tag Team Championship * Macho Man Randy Savage vs [B]The Undertaker[/B] * [B]Owen Hart[/B] vs "The Razor's Edge" Scott Hall for the WWF Intercontinental Championship * Bret "The Hitman" Hart vs [B]"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels [/B]for the WWF World Heavyweight Championship in a Steel Cage Match [B]HHH[/B] to win the rumble

The card is as follows: * "Mr. Perfect" Curt Henning vs Yokozuna Winner Yokozuna * The Steiner Brothers (Scott & Rick) vs Money, Inc (Ted DiBiase & I.R.S.) for the WWF Tag Team Championship Winners-Steiners * Macho Man Randy Savage vs The Undertaker Winner Taker * Owen Hart vs "The Razor's Edge" Scott Hall for the WWF Intercontinental Championship Winner Owen Hart * Bret "The Hitman" Hart vs "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels for the WWF World Heavyweight Championship in a Steel Cage Match Winner Bret Hart Royal Rumble Winner Bam Bam Bigelow

* "Mr. Perfect" Curt Henning vs [B]Yokozuna[/B] * [B]The Steiner Brothers (Scott & Rick)[/B] vs Money, Inc (Ted DiBiase & I.R.S.) for the WWF Tag Team Championship * Macho Man Randy Savage vs [B]The Undertaker[/B] * Owen Hart vs [B]"The Razor's Edge" Scott Hall[/B] for the WWF Intercontinental Championship * [B]Bret "The Hitman" Hart[/B] vs "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels for the WWF World Heavyweight Championship in a Steel Cage Match [B]Kevin Nash[/B] to win the Royal Rumble

* "Mr. Perfect" Curt Henning vs [B]Yokozuna[/B] * [B]The Steiner Brothers (Scott & Rick)[/B] vs Money, Inc (Ted DiBiase & I.R.S.) for the WWF Tag Team Championship * Macho Man Randy Savage vs [B]The Undertaker[/B] * [B]Owen Hart [/B]vs "The Razor's Edge" Scott Hall for the WWF Intercontinental Championship * [B]Bret "The Hitman" Hart [/B]vs "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels for the WWF World Heavyweight Championship in a Steel Cage Match Rumble Winner-HHH

* "Mr. Perfect" Curt Henning vs [B]Yokozuna[/B] * [B]The Steiner Brothers (Scott & Rick)[/B] vs Money, Inc (Ted DiBiase & I.R.S.) for the WWF Tag Team Championship * Macho Man Randy Savage vs [B]The Undertaker[/B] * [B]Owen Hart[/B] vs "The Razor's Edge" Scott Hall for the WWF Intercontinental Championship * Bret "The Hitman" Hart vs [B]"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels [/B]for the WWF World Heavyweight Championship in a Steel Cage Match Kevin Nash to win the rumble

* [B]"Mr. Perfect" Curt Henning[/B] vs Yokozuna * [B]The Steiner Brothers (Scott & Rick)[/B] vs Money, Inc (Ted DiBiase & I.R.S.) for the WWF Tag Team Championship * Macho Man Randy Savage vs [B]The Undertaker[/B] * Owen Hart vs [B]"The Razor's Edge" Scott Hall [/B]for the WWF Intercontinental Championship * Bret "The Hitman" Hart vs [B]"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels [/B]for the WWF World Heavyweight Championship in a Steel Cage Match Triple H to win the rumble

Archived