WWF: 1994 & Beyond

[CENTER][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/IndustryInsider.jpg[/IMG] [SIZE="5"][B]1993 Year in Review[/B][/SIZE][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/WWF.jpg[/IMG] Where do we start with the World Wrestling Federation? Maybe we should start with the Steroid trial! On November 18th, 1993, Vince McMahon was indicted for possession and conspiracy to distribute anabolic steroids. The case against Vince McMahon actually started in 1989 when the federal government was building a case to lock up Dr. George Zahorian for steroid distribution. Dr. George Zahorian was a physician appointed by the Pennsylvania state athletic commission to attend WWF shows in Hamburg, PA and Allentown, PA. Dr. Zahorian wasn’t just a doctor, he was a wrestling fan. Like a rock-n-roll groupie, he wanted to be close to those he worshipped. To get close to the wrestlers, he would supply them with the drugs of their choice. At the moment none of this has been proven but the trial is set to start sometime in the summer and 1994 could prove to be a fatal year for the WWF. But lets leave the legal stuff out of it for now and focus on the ring! The current WWF World Heavyweight Champion is Bret Hart and his old school style is exactly what the business needs to be pushing. Bret won the belt off Yokozuna and then successfully defended it against Shawn Michaels although that feud only appears to have begun. The IC Champ is Bret’s brother Owen Hart. Owen defeated old timer Jimmy Snuka at the last PPV and appears to be in line for a big push in the company. The Tag Team Champs are the Steiner Brothers who again have an old school style of being blue collar workers and try athletes in the ring. Finally you have the WWF Ladies Champion Alundra Blaze who has been getting some good reaction from fans although her angles are beginning to focus more on her looks than her in ring skills which is too bad. The WWF is at a fork in the road. They lost Hulk Hogan toward the end of 1993 because he wanted to focus on outside interests but then he turned around and signed with the rival WCW. Most insiders believe Hogan wanted more money and McMahon wouldn’t pay so Hogan jumped ship. Others say the pending steroid trial is to blame for Hogan and other old timers leaving the WWF but whatever the reason is, McMahon needs to figure out if he is going to push the new young workers or stick with the legends that have made WWF what it is today. Or perhaps there is some middle ground where you could blend both new and old together. Of course with McMahon there never seems to be a middle ground so expect him to draw a line in the sand and push forward no matter how good or bad his decision appears to be. [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/wcw.jpg[/IMG] World Championship Wrestling is owned by Ted Turner and is being booked by Eric Bischoff who appears to have total authority over there at the moment. They are making a big move at taking over the top spot in the business having left the NWA last year and paying out some big contracts to lure name talent to their company. Hulk Hogan is their number one signing as they got him out of “retirement” and back in the ring. They are also pushing such big names as Sting, Ric Flair, Rick Rude, Sid Vicious, The Road Warriors, Davey Boy Smith, and others. While I am not a big fan of what the WCW is doing, I will admit that they are being very aggressive and changing the way business is being done. Look for them to either rise to the top or burn out and fall to the bottom. With all of the chances they are taking I don’t think there will be a middle road with this company, it will either be all or nothing! [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/ECW2.jpg[/IMG] Extreme Championship Wrestling is a smaller federation based in Philadelphia, PA who has recently left the NWA and appears to be under the control of an upstart young booker named Paul Heyman. They are pushing a wild hardcore style of product that seems to be gathering a cult following although I think it is just a fade and will never last. Some of their top workers are Terry Funk, the Sandman, Shane Douglas, Devon Hughes, Sabu, Tommy Dreamer, Rhino, and a host of other animals that seem to have no talent other than bleeding in the ring. Don’t expect much out of this company…because I sure don’t! [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/Can.jpg[/IMG] It is great to see Stampede Wrestling back in action! Most insiders thought the company would never return after the WWF buyout of the 1980s but they are back and better than ever with Stu Hart in full control and putting out the great traditional wrestling product that everyone knows and loves. BCW is also doing well in Canada as it holds fast to some of the traditional elements while introducing exciting new workers to the business. While neither company is likely to become a global player, it is nice to see a quality product coming out of the great white north! [/QUOTE] [SIZE=4] [B][U]Active WWF Storylines:[/U][/B] [COLOR="Blue"]The Clique vs The Hart Foundation[/COLOR] This is the WWF’s current “top” storyline as Vince McMahon has his top new school heel stable featuring Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, and Scott Hall facing off against The Hart Foundation made up of Bret Hart, Owen Hart, and Jim Neidhart. This feud recently started with Bret Hart defeating Shawn Michaels to retain the WWF World Heavyweight title. Hart and Michaels had been going back and forth for a couple of months with Hart coming out on top at Decemeber’s Pay-Per-View. The Clique is an unstable alliance at best as their still seems to be tension between Hall and Michaels over the fact that Hall got the WWF Intercontinental Title after Michaels was stripped of the belt. To make things even more interesting, Hall has since lost the belt and Owen Hart is now the IC Champ! On top of this, Nash and Michaels have been working together in an alliance for some time but everyone in the business knows that Nash and Hall are close friends outside the ring. And just to throw a little more fuel on the fire, The Clique has recently been having problems with Vince McMahon although it is hard to tell if it is kayfabe or a real tension between the groups as everyone knows that the young stars have been seeking pay increases and McMahon (who is under tremendous financial pressure right now) has not been willing to pay up. And finally everyone knows that there has been a little bit of sibling rivalry between Bret and Owen Hart plus you have Jim Neidhart stuck in the middle as he is extremely close to both men. This has the potential to be an explosive feud but it will all depend on how the WWF handles it and if outside distractions derail what has the potential to be the feud of the year! [COLOR="Blue"]Mr. Perfect vs Yokozuna[/COLOR] This feud recently started after Mr. Perfect defeated Bob Backlund at Armageddon and stated that he was out to defeat every champion in the history of the WWF. Yoko took exception to this as he is an ex-champion and the two men went at it after Perfect’s match with Backlund. The feud is still very young so it is hard to know which way it will go but Perfect has been on the offensive lately insulting Yoko at every opportunity and not hesitating to say that Yoko is a fat slob and that Perfect is the perfection of manhood! I am not sure if there is any real heat between these two men but rumor is that the big man Yoko hasn’t been taking kindly to Perfect’s public insults and things could get a little nasty inside the ring before it is all over! [COLOR="Blue"]Steiner Brothers vs Money, Inc[/COLOR] Rick and Scott Steiner recently won the WWF Heavyweight Title from The Insiders (Kevin Nash & Scott Hall) and since the WWF seems to be lining up The Insiders as part of the Hart Family feud, the team of Money, Inc (Ted DiBiase & Irwin R. Schyster) have been raised from the dead to feud with the Steiners. DiBiase had been working ringside commentary and Schyster was being phased out but the WWF needs a known heel team to feud with its new champs and Money, Inc is getting the call. The most interesting part of this feud is going to be watching Scott Steiner. Scott was just named the #1 Wrestler of the Year by TEW to the surprise of most people. It is hard to say whether or not the new found fame will change this blue collar worker or if he can stay grounded. One thing is for sure; his paycheck has certainly increased as inside sources are reporting both Scott Steiner and his brother Rick received long term contracts from the WWF after Scott won the Wrestler of the Year award for 1993. [COLOR="Blue"]Randy Savage vs The Undertaker[/COLOR] This is a very interesting feud as Savage has only recently returned to the ring after spending much of 1993 working as a color commentator. Word is that Savage threatened to sue the WWF and force them to release him from his contract if they didn’t start pushing him as a full time wrestler. Needless to say the WWF doesn’t need another lawsuit so Savage is back in the ring! Undertaker is another one of the WWF up and coming new stars with a very odd “deadman” gimmick but the fans seem to love it. He just finished a feud with Yoko that got a lot of heat and has his chance to real take his game to another level against the Macho Man. Savage is currently being managed by Luna Vachon who is a crazy person and who knows what direction the WWF is going to take this feud! [/SIZE] [SIZE=4] [COLOR="Red"][B][U]Predictions for 1994:[/U][/B][/COLOR] The wrestling business is in a state of transition right now between the upcoming Steroid trials to the new way of young workers entering the business. It seems the old guard of the 1970s and 1980s are being phased out by the bigger companies like WWF and WCW and a new generation of workers are getting their chance. Will the new workers keep getting the push or will the old school guys make a comeback? I think the old school guys will make a comeback as wrestling fans love big “names” but at the same time some of these new workers are here to stay. Another major issue as we go into 1994 is the type of product that the bigger companies seem to be pushing. First you have the upstart ECW who are pushing an extreme hardcore style that is very unlike anything the casual fan is used to. In fact I would call their style disgusting and subhuman. It is something you would have seen in Rome back during the gladiatorial days. I think their style will fail and their workers will see some very short lived careers. On the other hand you have the WWF and WCW who are beginning to push the envelope of good taste with their storylines as things seem to be getting more over the top everyday. One example is The Undertaker who is a character that is supposed to be an Undead Monster who buries people in a casket and hangs them from a cross. This is obscene and hopefully not a sign of things to come. Another problem in the WWF and WCW is that both companies are starting to blur the line between Face and Heel. This is a traditional line that should never be altered and Kayfabe must always be respected (another aspect lost on the WWF and WCW). I predict that both the WWF and WCW are going to fall on hard times as the fans are not going to accept this new way of doing business. The fans will never accept a beer swilling loud mouth raising the middle finger at every opportunity while trying to pass himself off as a face. The fans will never accept storylines that more resemble a soap opera plot line or storylines featuring nothing but scantly clad females. The people want action and drama in the ring. They don’t want ladder matches or boiler room brawls, they want action in the squared circle. The WWF and WCW had better turn things around soon or it just may be too late for them… [/SIZE] [SIZE="4"]Your man on the inside, Doc Stevens[/SIZE]

[SIZE="4"][B]OCC Stuff...[/B] The Wrestling Insider character is basically an old school guy writing for a wrestling mag or for an internet column (however you want to look at it) and he will report from time to time on the overall events of the world. He is very old school believing that wrestling was at its peak in the 70s & 80s and all of this new stuff is wrong. He believes that a Loser Leaves Town Match really means the loser has to leave town forever! He believed that Larry Zybszko really paid $25,000 for someone to take out Paul Orndorff and sell him the title! He believed in Hulk-A-Mania...he believed when Hogan slammed Andre...he believed in the Four Horseman...he believed Wahoo's leg was broken...you get the point. So expect some pretty interesting opinions from this guy and don't expect they will make much sense or that you will agree with him but hopefully you will be amused! Also the WWF has two shows and I will be posting write ups for just one of them (Raw) and for the monthly PPV. However, I will post results for the other WWF show so you know what is going on and from time to time I will post results from other company's events. Of course if you ever have a question about how a worker is doing or what another company has going on just let me know. Finally this diary is being run on my 1993 mod with some adjustments such as I put Hogan on WCW as well as some other things. Plus I have been playing it for a few months as a solo league so expect workers to not always be in their historically accurate locations. Most of all I hope everyone enjoys it and lets see what happens!!![/SIZE]

• 2 weeks later...
[CENTER][IMG]http://www.permanentlyscarred.com/artists/jj/star/wwf-logo.gif[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][SIZE="5"]WWF RAW, Monday, Week 2, January 1994 Broadcast Live from the Pittsburgh Civic Arena on USA Network[/SIZE] -----The time for a new ATTITUDE has begun-------[/CENTER][/B] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][B]This time it is LIVE....[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/VinceMcMahon.jpg[/IMG] The show opens up with Vince McMahon heading out to the ring as the crowd cheers for him. Vince has recently stepped out from behind the broadcast booth and taken a very hands on approach to running things. He is working a baby face authority figure angle that has gone over very well with the crowd. After working the audience for a few minutes, Vince gets down to business… "Tonight marks the start of a new day in WWF! From now on all WWF Raw shows will be shown live…no more tape delay which means more action for both the viewers at home and the fans in the seats!” The crowd chants …"Live” “Live” “Live” “Live” "That is right! This is what you asked for and of course if you want it then you get it! And now something else you asked for and that is the Royal Rumble!!! At the end of the month the 1994 Royal Rumble is going to be bigger and better than ever. We will have a 30 man Royal Rumble with the winner getting a title shot at Wrestlemania X which is being held in New York City in April!" Vince’s love fest with the crowd is suddenly interrupted as Shawn Michaels’ music, “Sexy Boy” hits the airwaves! The crowd boos as the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, and Scott Hall appear at the top of the entrance ramp. Nash and Hall have recently dropped their stage names of Diesel and Razor Ramon and started going by their real names. They stated earlier that because they are “Insiders” they have all the power and don’t need to waste their time with gimmicks…the crowd is not pleased to see this group known as The Clique! [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/ShawnMichaels.jpg[/IMG] Michaels opens things up by saying: “Hey Vinnie Mac ole buddy I think you left out a few names when you were going over your list there. So lets just do away with the drama and announce that Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, and Scott Hall are all going to be in the Rumble!” The crowd boos as Vince stares at the three men. It is no secret that Vince and The Clique have recently been having problems both inside and outside the ring and now it looks like Michaels is trying to raise the stakes… "Well actually Shawn, I was not planning on including you or any of your henchmen in the event. I am only booking men that have a legitimate chance to win but I am sure there will be room for you and your buddies in one of the dark matches before the show!” The crowd roars its approval as The Clique begins to threaten and curse McMahon off the mic… "Slow down there Vinnie Mac, you better rework your figures because Kevin Nash says that there is nobody more ready for prime time than Big Daddy Cool and if you think that the Heartbreak Kid or Scott “The Razor’s Edge” Hall are going to be ANYWHERE other than the main event then you got another thing coming!” says Nash “Vince everyone in this arena knows you are on the payroll of the Hart Foundation and you ain’t doin’ nothin’ but protectin’ those ignorant old Canadian inbreeds!” adds the ever insightful Scott Hall "Vince you better reconsider things unless you …" "Now just hold on a minute! You guys think that you are going to come out here and ruin the moment for these great fans well think again! This show is LIVE and tonight I am turning up the heat! Hall you want to run off at the mouth and insult the people of Canada well then tonight you can face their greatest champion…Bret Hart…and then we will see who the big man is! And as far as you other two go I better not see either one of you again tonight or you will both be FIRED! The crowd cheers as Vince McMahon’s music fills the arena and The Clique doesn’t seem happy at all! It looks like Vince McMahon has Raw off to an incredible start! Who else is going to be in the Royal Rumble? Will Scott Hall defeat Bret Hart tonight and will The Clique interfere or are they going to take McMahon’s threat seriously? [COLOR="Red"][B]A less than Prefect beginning…[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/CurtHennig.jpg[/IMG] The cameras pan to the backstage area and we find Mr. Perfect warming up for his match later tonight against Mick Foley. Suddenly Yokozuna bulldozes into Perfect from off camera and the two men begin battling! The crowd cheers but those cheers turn to boos as Yoko is joined by Mick Foley, Jake Roberts, and Bob Backlund. The four men quickly over power Perfect and leave him in a pool of his own blood. As they walk off Yoko turns back and says in broken English “You no look so perfect now!” [COLOR="Red"][B]The Undertaker v Jake “The Snake” Roberts[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/TheUndertaker.jpg[/IMG] The first match of the night starts off with Undertaker hitting the ring first pushing his deadman gimmick. This gimmick gets a good reception from the crowd and after his recent feud with Yokozuna the Undertaker really seems to be picking up some momentum with the fans. Next out is Jake “The Snake” Roberts who looks more like a homeless man than a professional wrestler. The announcers talk about how great Roberts once was but it looks like his glory days are long gone… The match is very one sided with The Undertaker being put over very well by the old veteran Roberts. The real drama of the match comes when Roberts cheap shots Taker and appears to have the upper hand but then a bloodied and bandaged Mr. Perfect comes running out of the back and begins taunting Roberts! The referee moves over to tell Perfect to leave which gives Taker a chance to hit Roberts with THE LAST RIDE and then get the 3 count for the victory! [COLOR="Blue"]Your winner:[/COLOR] The Undertaker [COLOR="Red"][B]Savage confusion…[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/RandySavage.jpg[/IMG] After the match we find Randy Savage in Vince McMahon’s backstage office. Savage was recently moved back into the ring from his role as broadcaster and now it appears that the ever paranoid Savage has a few complaints for McMahon... "McMahon when is the Macho Man going to get his push? When is the Macho Man going to get the run at greatest that he deserves? The Macho Man sees The Undertaker getting the run but there is nothing for the Macho Man!” "Randy we already talked about this, you are just back in the ring, let things develop and I am sure you will get your chance down the road. Right now the company is focusing on some different avenues but your time will come and you know that I have always been fair with you.” “Oooooh yeeeah! Everyone in the back knows that The Undertaker has been running from Macho like I got a disease. Oooooh yeeeah! It is time that Vince McMahon stops protecting that dead man freak and puts him in the ring with the greatest of all time… the tower of power, too sweet to be sour, ohhhh yeahh!” “You want The Undertaker…hmmm…ok you got The Undertaker! It will be The Undertaker vs Randy Savage in a Cage Match at Royal Rumble! How do you like that?” "You will eat my rear rockets and like it! Ohhhh yeahhh!" With that Savage leaves the office and McMahon seems a bit confused but the crowd cheers as this blockbuster of a match has just been set for the Royal Rumble! [COLOR="Red"][B]Mick Foley v 'Mr. Perfect' Curt Henning[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/MickFoley.jpg[/IMG] It looks like tonight is all about the continuing feud between Curt Henning and Yokozuna and his crew. Foley is the first one out and he is pushing a “hard core icon” gimmick. Foley has recently come over from WCW and has been looking to push everything to the limit in terms of how extreme he can go. It is not really clear whether Foley is being pushed as a heel or baby face but his recent teaming with Yokozuna has put him into more of a heel role. Perfect is out next and while being pushed as a baby face, he is certainly a bit edgier than most and sometimes the fans do not appreciate his arrogant behavior but they hate Yoko more so for now they are behind him. Both men battle back and forth with Foley putting his body on the line at every opportunity. As the match nears it climax Yokozuna emerges from the back followed by “Bitter” Bob Backlund. Backlund has a history with Perfect as Perfect recently defeated him in a feud and left him looking like an old timer who could no longer hold his own the ring which left a bitter taste in Backlund’s mouth thus the nickname. The two men walk right into the ring and begin to beat down Perfect. They do not even attempt to distract the official, this is a straight beat down and the result of the match means nothing to them. As the beating continues the referee is calling for the bell, it looks like it is going to be a DQ. [COLOR="Blue"]Your winner:[/COLOR] Mr. Perfect although he paid a heavy price for this one! [COLOR="Red"][B]Money, Money, Money, Money, Moooonnnnneeeeyyyyy….[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/TedDiBiase.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/MikeRotundo2.jpg[/IMG] Backstage we join Bobby Heenan who is interviewing the team of Money, Inc who have recently returned to the tag team scene after most people thought their time in the WWF was over. "Ted DiBiase…the Million Dollar Man…everyone thought that you and your partner Irwin R Schyester were finished. What happened? How have you made it back into the WWF Tag Team Title picture?” asks Heenan “Well Bobby everyone knows that Trillionaire Ted will do whatever it takes to get what he wants and more importantly everyone has a price that only the Million Dollar Man can pay! Tonight the Million Dollar Man and I.R.S. is calling out the WWF Tag Team Champions…The Steiner Brothers! Steiners you are nothing more than working class filth! You are living the lie that working hard will pay off and that being blue collar is the key to success. Well the Million Dollar Man is hear to tell you that tonight the dream ends…tonight your bank accounts are going to hit zero…tonight your WWF Tag Team titles are going home with Money, Inc!” DiBiase and Schyester stare into the screen and then storm off leaving Heenan to push the fact that Money, Inc is back and look better than ever. The working class crowd in the Pittsburgh Civic Arena is NOT impressed with the words of Money, Inc and boos as loud as they have booed all night. It looks like Ted really got under their skin with that promo! [COLOR="Red"][B]WWF Tag Team Championship The Steiner Brothers (Rick & Scott) v Money, Inc (Ted DiBiase & I.R.S.)[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://www.areavoices.com/wrestling/images/thumbnail/steinerbrothers.jpg[/IMG] The Steiner Brothers are out first and get a big pop from the crowd. They are really hot after coming off a big win over The Insiders (Nash & Hall) at the last Pay-Per-View where they won the Tag Team Titles. Both men are experienced amateur wrestlers and really push the legitimate athlete gimmick. Also Scott just won the TEW Wrestler of the Year Award for 1993 so his stock seems hotter than ever. A lot of people wonder if he will go solo or stay with his brother but for now it just seems like business as usual for Scott. Next out is Money, Inc and they are all about the glitz. While DiBiase is actually a very gifted wrestler who has been around for a very long time, this team is all about lying, cheating, and stealing to get the win. The heat has been turned way up in the building as Money, Inc enters the ring to a chorus of boos! This match is a major contrast of style and the teams really work nicely off of that fact as the Steiners use their skill but Money, Inc always seems to be able to “cheat” to counter them and steal away the edge in the match. All of a sudden, the Million Dollar Man who must think the referee is not looking, swings his Million Dollar Briefcase catching Scott Steiner in the head! Steiner is cut wide open and hits the ring floor like a ton of bricks…unfortunately for DiBiase the referee saw the whole thing and immediately calls for the bell. Money, Inc realizes that they are not going to win the match now so they quickly attack the downed Steiner brother tying to do as much damage as possible before Rick Steiner is finally able to run them off using a steel chair! [COLOR="Blue"]Your winners:[/COLOR] By DQ and STILL WWF Tag Team Champions, The Steiner Brothers [COLOR="Red"][B]The Best There Is, The Best There Was, and The Best There Ever Will Be…[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/BretHart.jpg[/IMG] Backstage, we go into The Hart Foundation’s dressing room where we find Bret Hart, Owen Hart, and Jim “The Anvil” Neidhart talking about the upcoming match tonight… ”Tonight you gotta show those punks over in The Clique that The Hart Foundation is going to roll over for nobody! AAARRRGGGGHHHH” screams Neidhart. "Bret you remember my match against Hall, he will come out strong but just be patient and what for him to make a mistake…he isn’t real bright and it will only be a matter of time before he plays right into your hands.” adds Owen ”Look guys tonight is just the beginning of a long road. You know Michaels has been coming after me for awhile and now his goons are turning up the heat but we have Vince McMahon on our side and with his help we will hold off this new wave of “attitude” coming into the WWF and show them what true wrestling is all about…” says The Hitman The cameras pulls back as the crowd cheers…the Main Event is only moments away! [COLOR="Red"] [B]WWF World Heavyweight Championship Bret ‘The Hitman’ Hart v Scott ‘The Razor’s Edge’ Hall[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/ScottHall.jpg[/IMG] Hall is the first one out and gets plenty of heat from the fans. Hall really knows how to work the crowd and the people give him exactly what he is looking for. Hall is dressed in his usual black tights and black jacket but has done away with the Razor Ramon gimmick although he doesn’t appear to be acting that much different. Next out is Bret Hart and the people cheer for this beloved champion. Bret recently took the title from Yokozuna and shows no sign of losing it to anyone in the near future. Bret has been firing on all cylinders and appears to be at the absolute top of his game. Bret is dressed in his usual pink and black with the trademark Hitman sunglasses that he gives to a young child at ringside before the match begins. Despite all of the hype and trash talk this match is an absolute showcase of wrestling skill as boy men put on a clinic. The spotlight seems to bring out the best in both guys and the crowd is just drawn into the action and seems to feel as though they are right in the ring taking the punches and feeling the bumps! But that all ends very quickly as Kevin Nash and Shawn Michaels appear! Those men were told not to show up again tonight but appears they don’t care much about what Vince McMahon says! As they head to the ring clearly intending to do some damage to Bret, Jim Neidhart and Owen Hart appear behind them and attack! The four men continue to brawl as the crowd cheers and the action continues in the ring. With all of the chaos outside the ring, Hall temporarily loses his focus and that is all Bret needs to roll him up in a Small Package and get the 1…2…3… [COLOR="Blue"]Your winner:[/COLOR] And STILL WWF World Heavyweight Champion, Bret Hart [COLOR="Red"][B]Backyard brawl...[/B][/COLOR] Post match, both Bret Hart and Scott Hall jump out of the ring and join in the brawl! It is total mayhem as the six wrestlers battle at the top of the stage area with neither side have a clear advantage! The announcers continue to work the audience as the show begins to fade to black as the program ends leaving the fans at home to wonder what will happen next! [COLOR="Red"][B]Final Info[/B][/COLOR] Show Rating: A Attendance: 15,000 Raw TV viewership: 1,384,000 Well hopefully everyone enjoyed the first WWF Raw! As you can see there is a real battle between the new wave of young workers and the old school tradionalists. Of course well know how this turned out in real life but will things play out the same way this time around? Will the WWF go “attitude” before WCW puts the pressure on? Will the WWF stick with the same old family friendly programming or is Vince McMahon about to reinvent the way that wrestling is viewed and take the industry to another level?!?![/SIZE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/IndustryInsider.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]Card Announced for WWF Superstars[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/CENTER] [SIZE="4"] The World Wrestling Federation has announced their card for the upcoming edition of [COLOR="Blue"]WWF Superstars[/COLOR], which will be broadcast this Sunday night on the USA Network as well as several other cable outlets so check your local listings! [QUOTE][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]The card is as follows:[/COLOR] * "Bitter" Bob Backlund vs "Mr. Perfect" Curt Henning * Macho Man Randy Savage vs Owen Hart * [B]Triple Threat Match:[/B] Jake "The Snake" Roberts vs Lex "The Total Package" Luger vs Bam Bam Bigelow * The Insiders (Scott Hall & Kevin Nash) vs The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart & Jim "The Anvil" Neidhart[/SIZE][/QUOTE] Plus WWF President Vince McMahon is expected to be in attendance to make another announcement relating to the Royal Rumble and to confront The Clique regarding their clear violation of his rules last Monday night on [COLOR="Red"]RAW[/COLOR]! All this and more on [COLOR="Blue"]WWF Superstars[/COLOR]! _____________________ Predictions are welcome but the writeup will be limited but I will give you enough to see the storylines develop. [COLOR="Red"]WWF Raw[/COLOR] will be the next major writeup and I will post those matches after [COLOR="Blue"]Superstars[/COLOR] is over so you can make your predictions![/SIZE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/superstars.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"][B]WWF Superstars Results, Sunday, Week 2, Jan 1994[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="5"]Curt Henning defeats Bob Backlund Randy Savage defeats Owen Hart by DQ Lex Luger defeats Jake Roberts and Bam Bam Bigelow in a Triple Threat Match The Hart Foundation (Bret Hart & Jim Neidhart) drew with the The Insiders (Kevin Nash & Scott Hall) due to a double count out[/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [CENTER][SIZE="4"] The show opened with Mr. McMahon calling out The Clique and saying that Shawn Michaels is banned from participating in the 30 Man [COLOR="Blue"]Royal Rumble[/COLOR] match as punishment for The Clique disobeying his orders last week and hinted that he had another match in store for Michaels at this month's Pay-Per-View but wouldn't say what it was. He also said that Kevin Nash is going to be wrestling on this Monday's [COLOR="Red"]Raw[/COLOR] and if he loses then he will also be banned from the [COLOR="Blue"]Royal Rumble[/COLOR]! Also McMahon announced that the following wrestlers are going to be part of the [COLOR="Blue"]Royal Rumble[/COLOR]: Lex Luger, Jake Roberts, Bam Bam Bigelow, Jimmy Snuka, and Bob Backlund. More participants will be announced on [COLOR="Red"]Monday Night Raw[/COLOR]. Curt Henning's defeat of Bob Backlund was highlighted by interference from Yokozuna but Henning was able to outwit the big monster and Yoko ended up knocking out Backlund by accident allowing Henning to get the win. The match ended with Henning cutting a promo in the ring on Yoko and making the big man look the fool! Randy Savage got the win over Owen Hart but only because The Undertaker showed up and gave Savage the Last Ride after appearing out of the darkness. The match finished with a DQ win for Savage but he payed a high price for the victory and was carried out on a stretcher after the match. Lex Luger won a somewhat unexciting Triple Threat Match over Jake Roberts and Bam Bam Bigelow. Roberts looked solid but Luger was just too much to overcome in the match while Bam Bam did his usual good work making the others look good. The main event between The Insiders and The Hart Foundation was excellent! The match ended in a double count out after Shawn Michaels, Owen Hart, and Jim Neidhart all joined in the action creating alot of heat with the crowd. The Hart Foundation seemed to get the better of the action in the end as The Clique fled the ring with The Hart Foundation in hot pursuit! Next up a preview of [COLOR="Red"]WWF Monday Night Raw[/COLOR] with a full card for predictions. Stay tuned![/SIZE][/CENTER]

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.thescore.ca/img/shows/wwe_raw.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]Card Announced for WWF RAW[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/CENTER] [SIZE="4"] The World Wrestling Federation has announced their card for the upcoming edition of [COLOR="Blue"]WWF RAW[/COLOR], which will be broadcast LIVE this Monday night on the USA Network as well as several other cable outlets so check your local listings! [QUOTE][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]The card is as follows:[/COLOR] * [B]WWF Ladies Championship:[/B] Alundra Blaze vs Luna Vachon * Yokozuna vs The Undertaker * [B]Winner gets in the Royal Rumble Match:[/B] Kevin Nash vs "Mr. Perfect" Curt Henning * [B]Non-Title Tag Team Match[/B] The Steiner Brothers (Rick & Scott) vs Money, Inc (Ted DiBiase & I.R.S.) * [B]Steel Cage Escape Match[/B] "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels vs Owen Hart [/SIZE][/QUOTE] More wrestlers will be announced for the [COLOR="Purple"]Royal Rumble[/COLOR] as well as several additional matches for the [COLOR="Purple"]Rumble[/COLOR] will be made by Vince McMahon! Finally there is a rumor going around that the WWF is close to stealing a MAJOR star from WCW but no further information is available at this time but stay tuned! _____________________ [B]Predictions and feedback are always welcome![/B][/SIZE]

Great start and I'll take a stab. WWF Ladies Championship: [B]Alundra Blaze [/B]vs Luna Vachon [B]Had a major crush on her as a youngster! [/B] * Yokozuna vs [B]The Undertaker[/B] * Winner gets in the Royal Rumble Match: Kevin Nash vs [B]"Mr. Perfect" Curt Henning[/B] * Non-Title Tag Team Match The Steiner Brothers (Rick & Scott) vs [B]Money, Inc (Ted DiBiase & I.R.S.)[/B] * Steel Cage Escape Match [B]"The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels [/B]vs Owen Hart

WWF Ladies Championship: [B]Alundra Blaze[/B] vs Luna Vachon mm m m m m. this is going to be a tough one. the WWF was pushing both Luna and Alundra at the time. Gotta go with Alundra though. Yokozuna vs The Undertaker: well...... another toughie. with both superstars at the hight of their popularity I'm going to have to go with Yoko on this one. I'm HOPING the undertaker would win as he's got more momentum. Winner gets in the Royal Rumble Match: Kevin Nash vs "Mr. Perfect" Curt Henning: this one is a bit obvious. I'm gonna go with "Mr. Perfect" Kurt Curt Henning via Disqualification and going to the royal rumble. Non-Title Tag Team Match The Steiner Brothers (Rick & Scott) vs Money, Inc (Ted DiBiase & I.R.S.): this one is gonna be a good old school tag match. winner: I.R.S because they're too clever heh Steel Cage Escape Match "The Heartbreak Kid" Shawn Michaels vs Owen Hart now THIS is what we should have. this is going to be a GREAT GREAT match.. i'm gonna have to go with the Heartbreaker thouh. I really want it to be Owen but I think you want to continue the feud. should be an A* show.

[QUOTE=darthsiddus2;262002]WWF Ladies Championship: [B]Alundra Blaze[/B] vs Luna Vachon mm m m m m. this is going to be a tough one. the WWF was pushing both Luna and Alundra at the time. Gotta go with Alundra though. [/QUOTE] I am going to give the ladies a little bit of a push in the near future and probably even involve them in a couple of storylines as bit players. On the roster I currently have Alundra Blaze, Luna Vachon, Bull Nakano, Wendy Ritcher, Candi Devine, and Jacqueline. Blaze is the current champion with Candi Devine having held it briefly as well. Vachon and Blaze have just started battling back and forth a bit in dark matches. Also on a side note I have Triple H, X-Pac, and Brian James developing as Openers and Enhancement Talent. They are not ready for prime time yet but when they are you know what that means... :)

[B]Yoko[/B] over Undertaker.... I always thought Yoko was underappreciated [B]Mr. Perfect [/B]over Kevin Nash [B]Steiners[/B] over Money Inc. Steiners are probably at their best....and as much as I liked Mike Rotundo, I can't stand IRS [B]Michaels[/B] over Owen A* match here Womens match I'll go with [B]Luna[/B]... I just cant get into womens matches DX in their infancy is on the horizon!

[QUOTE=Oldschool;262334] DX in their infancy is on the horizon![/QUOTE] It probably won't be possible unless I "fast forward" things but wouldn't it be cool to have DX (Triple H, Road Dogg, X-Pac, Billy Gunn) vs The Clique (Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall, and....HOGAN)?!?! Again I don't see it for this diary but would be cool in general.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/raw39.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B][CENTER][SIZE="5"]WWF RAW, Monday, Week 3, January 1994 Broadcast Live from the Landover Capital Center on the USA Network[/SIZE] -----The road to the RUMBLE is lined with pot holes-------[/CENTER][/B] [SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"][B]So you wanna Rumble....[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/VinceMcMahon.jpg[/IMG] As is becoming the norm, Vince McMahon opens the show by coming out to the ring and working the crowd for awhile. He then gets in into opening remarks on a variety of topics... "Last week all of you saw The Clique disobey me when they came down to the ring and interfere in a match with the Hart Foundation. As a result Shawn Michaels has been banned from the Royal Rumble 30 man Battle Royal. Also tonight Kevin Nash will face Curt Henning and the loser will also be banned from the 30 man Battle Royal and I fully expect that loser to be Kevin Nash!” The crowd chants …"Ban Nash” “Ban Nash” “Ban Nash”...McMahon just smiles... "The next order of business is to announce a few more names of who will be in the Rumble. In addition to the individuals announced on WWF Superstars the following men will also appear in the Rumble: Mick Foley, Marty Jannetty, Tito Santana, Jim Duggan, Raven, The Bushwackers Luke & Butch, the Brooklyn Brawler, and Triple H. PLUS...I am proud to announce that Randy Savage will face The Undertaker in a No Hold Barred Cage Escape match at the Royal Rumble!" The crowd roars its approval as the Undertaker is a crowd favorite and the chance to see him battle a legend like the Macho Man should result in a match for the ages! "Everyone's got a price...for the Million Dollar Man!" As the music hits the arena everyone knows who is coming out and indeed it is the Million Dollar Man along with his sidekick I.R.S.! McMahon appears just a little more than annoyed at this interruption... [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/TedDiBiase.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/MikeRotundo2.jpg[/IMG] Ted DiBiase and I.R.S. enter the ring and Ted grabs a mic; “Hello Vince, how are you? Looks like the arena is full of uneducated monkeys tonight but their money is still green so your bank account will still continue to grow!" The crowd boos as McMahon tells Money, Inc to get out of the ring and never interrupt him during a promo. Rumor is that there may be some bad blood between McMahon and DiBiase as McMahon took Ted out of the ring for awhile to work the announce booth but Ted wanted to keep wrestling… "Well actually Vince, the Million Dollar Man isn't going anywhere until his demands are met. Tonight you are going to announce that Money, Inc will be facing the Steiner Brothers for the WWF Tag Team Titles at the Royal Rumble. If you do that then Money, Inc will leave in peace...fail to do that...then you expect to face a "hostile takeover" if you know what I mean!” The crowd continues to boo Money, Inc as McMahon stands unblinking in the ring clearly not intimidated by the pair of men before him… "Actually Ted everything doesn't come easy in life...you have to EARN it! And yes that rule even applies to you! So tonight you and your henchman there will face the Steiner Brothers in a NON TITLE tag team match. IF you can win that match then I will give you your title shot at the [COLOR="Purple"]Royal Rumble[/COLOR]. But if you lose tonight then you go back to the announce booth! Do we have a deal?” “You know Vince I got some great advice years ago and that is never make a deal with the devil unless you are willing to pay it with your soul. I accept your offer and I guarantee you will not be seeing the Million Dollar Man behind the announce booth anytime in the near future!” "Prepare to be audited …" adds the ever helpful I.R.S. The three men continue to stare each other down as the Million Dollar Man's music hits! The announcers immediately begin hyping the upcoming match between the Steiners and Money, Inc wondering if we will be seeing these two great teams at Royal Rumble or if Vince has finally found a way to get Ted back into the announce booth! [COLOR="Red"][B]Carry a big stick…[/B][/COLOR] The cameras move to the backstage locker room of Owen Hart. He is sitting with WWF Champion Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart. Owen has a big match tonight against Shawn Michaels. There is a knock at the door and when Neidhart opens up he is rushed by Kevin Nash and Scott Hall!!! The Insiders as they are known are carrying 2x4s and make quick work of the Hart Foundation! As the two goons leave the Harts in a pool of their own blood, Kevin Nash says "Big Sexy in the house!" and both men laugh as they walk off camera. [COLOR="Red"][B]WWF Ladies Championship Alundra Blaze vs Luna Vachon[/B][/COLOR] Luna is first out and looks like a complete freak. She is accompanied by her "man" Bam Bam Bigelow. Looks like she might have an edge with Bam Bam in her corner but as Alundra Blaze's music hits and she walks out she is not alone...next to her is standing the Macho Man Randy Savage! This is the first time Savage and Blaze have been seen together, have they formed an alliance or is this a one time thing??? The match is solid but the real show begins when Savage and Bam Bam get into it outside the ring. Savage makes quick work of Bam Bam but that distracts the referee allowing Blaze to sucker punch Vachon knocking her out and then giving Blaze the easy pin! Has Blaze been turned to the dark side by Savage? Has this once wholesome young woman been corrupted by Macho Madness?!?!??! [COLOR="Blue"]Your winner and STILLLLLLLL WWF Ladies Champion:[/COLOR] Alundra Blaze [COLOR="Red"][B]Oooooh yeeeah![/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/RandySavage.jpg[/IMG] After the match Randy Savage grabs the microphone and begins to share his "insight" with the crowd... "Oooooh yeeeah Vince McMahon you wanna play games with the Macho Man? Oooooh yeeeah you wanna roll with the Rumble Master? Well love it, or leave it! The same fire the Dragon breathes he shall burn by and after the Macho Man puts out the flame of the Undertaker forever you will be next up on the hit list! Oooooh yeeeah!" With that Savage leaves the ring with Blaze waving the Ladies Title Belt in the air when the lights suddenly go out...there is a blast of smoke in the ring and The Undertaker appears right behind Savage! Savage and Blaze slowly turn around and the Undertaker grabs each of them by the throat, lifts them in the air, and chock slams them to the ground! The crowd cheers as the Undertaker stands motionless looking down on his victims as the show goes to commercial break. [COLOR="Red"][B]Money, Inc (DiBiase & IRS) vs The Steiner Brothers (Scott & Rick)[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://www.areavoices.com/wrestling/images/thumbnail/steinerbrothers.jpg[/IMG] The show resumes with Money, Inc already in the ring taunting the crowd as they always do. The Steiners then make their appearance and they are really fired up for this match. Both men run to the ring and immediately attack Money, Inc...the bell sounds and this match is underway! This match is top notch as much of the action is carried by Scott Steiner who spends much of his time trapped in Money, Inc's corner as the victim of constant double teaming. The Steiners finally seem ready to turn the tables when DiBiase pulls out a set of brass knuckles while IRS is in the ring distracting the referee. Just as DiBiase is ready to land the knock out blow on Scott Steiner, Scott is able to block the shot and hit DiBiase with a big suplex ! DiBiase drops the brass knuckles and Scott picks them up ready to return the favor by giving DiBiase some of his own medicine but now the referee is back in the picture and sees DiBiase lying on the mat and Steiner holding the knuckles! The referee immediately calls for the bell as the fans boo and Scott can't believe what is happening! As the Steiners argue with the referee, IRS pulls DiBiase out of the ring and the two men make a hasty retreat to the back as their mission has been accomplished and they have a title match at the Royal Rumble! [COLOR="Blue"]Your winners by DQ:[/COLOR] Money, Inc [COLOR="Red"][B]Inside Connections….[/B][/COLOR] The cameras move backstage to find The Clique (Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall) cutting a promo... "Tonight the Heartbreak Kid is facing Owen Hart is a steel cage match. You know I almost feel guilty about this match because this match is my speciality and a Canadian jobber like Owen has no chance against me! And after I beat his puny butt into the ground and win the match I am going after his big brother Bret and I am taking what is rightfully mine...the WWF Heavyweight Title!” claims Michaels “Everybody knows that Vince McMahon is on the payroll of the Hart Foundation and that he is out to get The Clique. The problem for Vince is that The Clique runs WWF...not McMahon! Tonight I got a match against Henning to get into the Royal Rumble. The boys in the back have been saying I look really confident about this match well of course I'm confident, I'm a seven foot juggernaut and tonight I am going to get the 1-2-3 and punch my ticket to the Rumble!” says Nash "Hey yo...don't forget that rolly polly little fat boy named Jim Neidhart. Hey Neidhart you want some of Scott Hall? Don't sing it...bring it!" adds the ever clever Scott Hall The promo ends with some more wild claims and the three men grinning from ear to ear. It appears that The Clique feels they are running the WWF and that nobody including Vince McMahon can stop them! [COLOR="Red"][B]The Undertaker vs Yokozuna[/B][/COLOR] Yokozuna cruises out to the ring followed by his manager Mr. Fuji. The crowd brings the heat as the big man stares ahead without any emotion. Everyone knows he is on edge because of his feud with Curt Henning and since Henning is in the house tonight for a match of his own it is very possible something could explode at any moment. Next out is the Undertaker and the crowd cheers. Taker already made his presence known earlier tonight as he destroyed Randy Savage and Alundra Blaze. Will Savage return the favor tonight or will he save it for the Royal Rumble? Either way Taker is looking unstoppable as he goes into this match against Yoko. This match is all about power as both men display some incredible feats of strength and create some real drama in the ring. However, Undertaker appears to be in control thanks to his superior athletic ability and it looks like he is setting up Yoko for The Last Ride...is this possible...can he get the sumo giant up for The Last Ride? Just as Taker is about to make his move at the finish, Mr. Fuji jumps up on the edge of the ring and begins swinging his cane wildly! Taker lets go of Yoko and grabs Fuji by the neck...YES...Fuji is about to go for The Last Ride! The crowd cheers as Taker throws Fuji out of the ring and onto the ground. The referee is trying to regain control of the match and now Yoko has regained his feet and charges The Undertaker getting him into a bearhug! Taker struggles to escape the submission hold when Curt Henning comes running out of the back! Yoko lets go of the hold and begins to yell at Henning in a language no one can understand. This proves to be a huge mistake because the Undertaker climbs to the top rope and catches Yoko with a flying elbow when he turns around! The crowd can't believe their eyes as the 7 foot Taker just flew through the air and knocked out the big man Yoko for the win! [COLOR="Blue"]Your winner:[/COLOR] The Undertaker [COLOR="Red"][B]The Perfect Promo[/B][/COLOR] Backstage we join Mr. Perfect standing with Bobby “The Brain” Heenan discussing his upcoming match tonight against The Clique’s Kevin Nash … ”Tonight it is all on the line for you. If you defeat Nash then you will be part of the 30 Man Royal Rumble main event with a chance to headline Wrestlemania X! But how are you going to overcome Nash, the Clique, and the big man Yokozuna who is out there somewhere looking for revenge?!?” asks Heenan "Well Bobby as my former manager you know better than anyone that it is going to take more than a fat slob like Yoko and a walking telephone pole like Nash to slow down Mr. Perfect! Tonight I am going to hit Nash with the Perfect Plex and get the invite to the Royal Rumble. And if that big pig Chokozuna shows up I am going to slap him upside the head and call him Sally if you catch my drift!.” says Perfect ”Well sounds like you have it all under control Curt but you better watch your back because we all know that when one of The Clique is around the others are close by…” says Heenan “You know Heenan, maybe you have gone soft since Mr. Perfect DROPPED you as his manager but that freako Scott Hall and the Lunch Bucket Kid Shawn Michaels don’t have enough talent to carry my water bottle let alone make a difference in one of my matches! If those wannabes show up tonight then I have a Perfect Plex for each of them as well as Nash and maybe I will just pin the entire Clique at once!” boasts Perfect The cameras pulls back as the crowd cheers…it looks like Mr. Perfect thinks he has it all under control and we will find out shortly as his match is next! [COLOR="Red"] [B]Win and You’re In Match Kevin Nash vs “Mr. Perfect” Curt Henning[/B][/COLOR] Nash hits the ring first and is accompanied by his friend Scott Hall. The pair get a ton of heat from the crowd as they enter the ring and briefly mock the audience. The referee warns Hall to stay out of the action or he will be banned from ringside. Next out is Curt Henning…Mr. Perfect if you will…and he draws some cheers from the audience. Henning is using one of the “new” types of pushes were it is not always clear if he is a face or a heel but tonight in his match against the hated Kevin Nash it is easy for the fans to support Mr. Perfect. The match lives up to the hype as Nash and Perfect both display some good moves in the ring although it is mostly Perfect’s superior in ring psychology that allows things to run so well. Hall attempts to interfere on a few occasions and the referee finally throws him out and Hall is escorted to the back by several Security Guards. With Scott Hall out of the way victory seems in the bag for Henning when Yokozuna appears from the backstage area. The big man rumbles down to the ring and begins yelling at Henning who unfortunately takes the bait allowing Nash to hit him with a running clothesline from behind! With Henning dazed and confused Nash finishes him off with a Jackknife Power bomb and gets the 1…2…3! After the match Nash just stands back and watches as Yoko enters the ring and continues to beat down the apparently injured Mr. Perfect. Not only is Perfect not going to be in the 30 Man Rumble match but he may have sustained some serious injuries! The segment ends with Henning removed from the ring on a stretcher and Yoko being forced to the backstage area by armed guards…the big man is out of control! [COLOR="Blue"]Your winner:[/COLOR] Kevin Nash [COLOR="Red"][B]Lower the Cage...[/B][/COLOR] When the program returns from commercial break the cage as been lowered in place for the match between Shawn Michaels and Owen Hart. Vince McMahon has joined the announce booth for this match… [b]Jim Ross:[/b] It is great to have you join us for this match Mr. McMahon… [b]Heenan:[/b] JR can you stop your brown nosing for one minute? We have a serious match to cover, this feud between The Clique and The Hart Foundation is about ready to explode! [b]McMahon:[/b] Well thank you for the kind words JR and Heenan you are right about this feud which is why I am ringside for this match. I am tired of watching as The Clique interferes in match after match. That all ends right here and now! If either Scott Hall or Kevin Nash come down to the ring I am going to personally take care of business! [b]Ross:[/b] Wow folks you heard it, the boss is going to get involved if Nash or Hall come ringside! I hope those two fellas are listening backstage because you don’t want to mess with the boss! The segment finishes with JR kissing up to Vince some more and Heenan doing his best to play the heel. The lights dim and the Main Event of the evening is ready to begin,… [COLOR="Red"] [B]Cage Escape Match HBK Shawn Michaels vs Owen Hart[/B][/COLOR] [IMG]http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/pic/PHO/AAGO041~Shawn-Michaels-170-Posters.jpg[/IMG] Owen is the first one out and receives a big ovation from the crowd. Owen has really been doing well the past few months and the crowd has gotten behind him from day one. His old school style of wrestling, great work ethic, and never say die attitude really hits home with the traditional wrestling fan. On the other end of the spectrum you have Shawn Michaels… Shawn’s trademark music “Sexy Boy” fills up the arena and the crowd immediately begins to boo although there seem to be few a groups of fans actually cheering for Michaels and even some signs supporting him. Michaels works the crowd as he comes out and even stops by the announce booth to shake hands with McMahon but McMahon just stares a hole through him and refuses to extend his hand. Michaels just smiles and heads into the steel cage. The official closes the door and signals for the match to begin. The only way to win is to climb out of the top or leave through the door. Beyond that everything is fair game inside the Cage! This match is easily the best of the night as these two extremely talented men thrill the fans with high flying moves and technical precision! On more than one occasion each man seems moments from victory before being pulled back at the last possible second by his opponent. Also both men take huge bumps off the top of the cage onto the mat below and it is after one of these bumps when both men are lying on their backs that the situation really escalates… Out of the back Scott Hall and Kevin Nash appear and begin walking to the ring…Vince McMahon spots them immediately and runs up to confront them. An argument breaks out between the three men when Hall sucker punches McMahon from the side and Nash power bombs him off the entrance ramp into the crowd! Jim Ross goes wild over in the announce booth and the crowd can not believe what they are seeing! No one has ever done something like that to a WWF Authority Figure and maybe The Clique is running the show like they claim! However, Bret Hart and Jim Neidhart quickly emerge from the back and begin assaulting The Insiders! The crowd cheers as the four men begin to brawl with The Hart Foundation seeming to have the upper hand… With all of the crazy action outside the ring Shawn Michaels is allowed a moment to recover from his earlier fall and begin crawling towards the steel cage’s door and victory. Owen sees Michaels making his move and tries to counter but he is still hurting from the fall as well. The tension builds as both men crawl for the door…Michaels opens the door…Owen tries to grab his ankle…NOOOOO screams Jim Ross…Michaels shakes free of Owen’s grasp and rolls out of the door and to victory! The show ends with the Security Guards trying to get control of the four man brawl at the entrance ramp, Vince McMahon laying unconscious somewhere in the crowd, and Jim Ross moaning on the airwaves about how The Clique is out of control and needs to be stopped before somebody gets killed! [COLOR="Blue"]Your winner:[/COLOR] Shawn Michaels ---------------------------------------------------- [COLOR="Red"][B]Final Info[/B][/COLOR] Show Rating: B+ Attendance: 15,000 Raw TV viewership: 1,574,000 I was hoping for a slightly higher rating but still was a good show in my opinion. The Clique is running wild on the WWF and Vince McMahon has his hands full right now. A few more people have been announced for 30 Man Rumble match and a complete rundown will be available before the PPV starts. Hopefully everyone is finding the storylines somewhat unpredictable as each side has their high and low moments. A lot of things should be settled at the Royal Rumble but we still have another episode of both WWF Superstars and RAW so stay tuned as matches are announced and the chance to predict results is coming up.[/SIZE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33/cowboys3356/IndustryInsider.jpg[/IMG] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"]Card Announced for WWF Superstars[/SIZE][/COLOR] [/CENTER] [SIZE="4"] The World Wrestling Federation has announced their card for the upcoming edition of [COLOR="Blue"]WWF Superstars[/COLOR], which will be broadcast this Sunday night on the USA Network as well as several other cable outlets so check your local listings! [QUOTE][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]The card is as follows:[/COLOR] * "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan vs "The King of Hardcore" Mick Foley * Macho Man Randy Savage vs "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka * Jake "The Snake" Roberts vs "Mr. Perfect" Curt Henning * Owen Hart/Jim Neidhart vs The Quebecers (The Mountie & Pierre Outlette) * Scott Hall vs "The Total Package" Lex Luger [/SIZE][/QUOTE] Also WWF President Vince McMahon will speak for the first time regarding what happened on last week's WWF Raw when he was attacked by The Clique! Plus more names will be announced for the 30 Man Royal Rumble match! All this and more on [COLOR="Blue"]WWF Superstars[/COLOR]! _____________________ Predictions are welcome but the writeup will be limited but I will give you enough to see the story lines develop. [COLOR="Red"]WWF Raw[/COLOR] will be the next major writeup and I will post those matches after [COLOR="Blue"]Superstars[/COLOR] is over so you can make your predictions![/SIZE]

"Hacksaw" Jim Duggan vs [B]"The King of Hardcore" Mick Foley[/B] * [B]Macho Man Randy Savage [/B]vs "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka * Jake "The Snake" Roberts vs [B]"Mr. Perfect" Curt Henning[/B] * [B]Owen Hart/Jim Neidhart [/B]vs The Quebecers (The Mountie & Pierre Outlette) * [B]Scott Hall [/B]vs "The Total Package" Lex Luger

[QUOTE=Oldschool;263567]Wow, what an awful display of pick'ems by me 1-4 I'd love to know the ratings you got for each match[/QUOTE] Blaze vs Vachon was C+ Money, Inc vs Steiners was B Undertaker vs Yokozuna was C+ Perfect vs Nash was B+ Michaels vs Hart was A The Yoko vs Taker match rating REALLY surprised me as I had them feuding earlier and they regularly were doing A rated matches. I was hoping for a A* with Michaels vs Hart but I can't complain about the A.

[CENTER][IMG]http://www.100megsfree4.com/wiawrestling/graphics/superstars.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [QUOTE] [COLOR="Blue"][SIZE="5"][B]WWF Superstars Results, Sunday, Week 3, Jan 1994[/B][/SIZE][/COLOR] [SIZE="5"]"The King of Hardcore" Mick Foley defeats "Hacksaw" Jim Duggan Randy Savage defeats "Superfly" Jimmy Snuka "Mr. Perfect" Curt Henning defeats Jake "The Snake" Roberts Owen Hart & Jim Neidhart defeat The Quebecers (The Mountie & Pierre Outlette) Scott Hall defeats "The Total Package" Lex Luger[/SIZE] [/QUOTE] [CENTER][SIZE="4"] The show opened with The Clique (Shawn Michaels, Kevin Nash, and Scott Hall) coming out and cutting a promo about how they destroyed Vince McMahon at [COLOR="Red"]Raw[/COLOR] and now THEY are running the WWF. They went on to predict that they would finish off the Hart Foundation next and that Hall would easily win his match tonight against Lex Luger who was a Hart Foundation fan boy. Jim Ross confirmed for viewers at home that Vince McMahon was still in the hospital recovering from his injuries and would not be at the show tonight. Mick Foley's defeat of Jim Duggan was highlighted by plenty of big bumps by both men. Foley got the blood flowing from his skull toward the end and the match finished with Foley putting Duggan away with the Mandible Claw! Randy Savage got the win over an outmatched Jimmy Snuka. This might have been a great match back in Snuka's prime but he clearly no longer had the athletic ability to keep up with the high flying Savage. There was some tension during the match as Savage kept looking over his shoulder seemingly paranoid that The Undertaker would appear at any moment. Also Alundra Blaze joined Savage at ringside confirming that the two would be working together from here on out and that at the [COLOR="Plum"]Royal Rumble[/COLOR] the Undertaker would pay for attacking them at [COLOR="Red"]Raw[/COLOR]! Mr. Perfect put away Jake "The Snake" Roberts in what was a fairly competitive match. The Snake has been recently working with Yokozuna trying to help the big man put Mr. Perfect out but tonight Perfect got had the edge and defeated Roberts without any appearance by Yoko or his goon squad. Owen Hart & Jim Neidhart looked strong as they defeated The Quebecers in a hard fought match. There was plenty of nervous energy during the match as the crowd kept waiting for The Clique to show up and they were not disappointed as The Clique appeared toward the end of the match. However, The Clique just stood at the top of the entrance ramp and never interfered beyond staring at Owen and Jim. They left in silence after the match and just pointed at Jim and Owen before making a slitting the throat type of motion. The main event of the evening was won by Scott Hall as he defeated Lex Luger. Hall was accompanied ringside by Nash and Michaels, both of whom interfered on numerous occasions and ended up cheating to allow Hall to get the win. After the match the three men beat Luger to the ground before he was rescued by Owen Hart and Jim Neidhart. The match ended with plenty of wild claims and madness! Next up a preview of [COLOR="Red"]WWF Monday Night Raw[/COLOR] with a full card for predictions and then the [COLOR="Plum"]Royal Rumble[/COLOR]!!![/SIZE][/CENTER]

Archived