What levels should I have my product at if I want to have a lot of matches but also have angles? I've tried a bunch of different variations and none of them seem to work. I've done about 22 shows in my game and only about 4 of them didn't have the road agent note saying "overall, i think this show may have hurt our popularity." even if all the ratings are C+ or higher.

I personally would need to know more about what exactly your situation is to be able to help... what size promotion? ...etc Are you using workers in the correct and appropriate spots on the card (regardless of where you WANT them...it makes a difference compared to where they SHOULD be)? What else is your road agent saying? Is he saying that fans were expecting more angles? More wrestling?

I'm running a national promotion and my top stars are Brock Lesnar, Tajiri, AJ Styles, Jeff Jarrett, Christian, Joey Matthews, Juventud Guererra, Steve Austin, Lance Storm.. Everyone is all at their appropriate spot, yes. And the road agent is saying nothing except this show has hurt our popularity. it's driving me nuts.

ouch bro, not to rip on ya or anything but with talent like that i'd hope you get better ratings. Make sure you book properly like a couple said above and just overal try to aim for better ratings. Actually, could you post your card and tell me what the results were and then give the overal rating for that show? That might help in discovering your problem. The Main event is supposed to be the best match of the night, the pre main event and opener also seem to be pretty imporant as well. And look at where you're running your shows too.. never know, if you book in a certain area where some of your workers aren't over, that could hurt a rating as well. Thanks. EA33

[QUOTE=Extreme_Athlete33;256075]ouch bro, not to rip on ya or anything but with talent like that i'd hope you get better ratings. Make sure you book properly like a couple said above and just overal try to aim for better ratings. Actually, could you post your card and tell me what the results were and then give the overal rating for that show? That might help in discovering your problem. The Main event is supposed to be the best match of the night, the pre main event and opener also seem to be pretty imporant as well. And look at where you're running your shows too.. never know, if you book in a certain area where some of your workers aren't over, that could hurt a rating as well. Thanks. EA33[/QUOTE] Agreed, post a show with all the ratings for each match/angle and the over all show rating. That way people can really help ya out.

[QUOTE=DodgyDavid;256043]Check to see if the your popularity in the regions which you show is being shown in is at. You need a rating higher or equal to that in which to have a show which doesn't decrease your pop[/QUOTE] This was the problem. And I probably just suck at TEW.

[QUOTE][QUOTE] Originally Posted by DodgyDavid Check to see if the your popularity in the regions which you show is being shown in is at. You need a rating higher or equal to that in which to have a show which doesn't decrease your pop[/QUOTE] This was the problem. And I probably just suck at TEW.[/QUOTE] Not necissarily, a lot of the times it's the little things that makes the bigger impact. And we often miss the little things. You'll improve through experience, just keep playing.

Archived