"His momentum really needs improving..."

So I started my own company in July (game time) and it's now January. I started off as a regional company, and was able to land some semi decent talent for being a smaller company. The problem is, I can't seem to get ANYONE's momentum higher than a C+. My Undisputed World Champion is Chance Fortune and he won 10 matches, only losing 1... And he has the highest momentum at C+. I have two with a C momentum, like 6 with a C- momentum and the rest fall somewhere between D+ and D-. I have a TV show so these people tend to wrestle weekly... However, nothing seems to bump their momentum up! Which is a problem especially since I just created a new championship and it seems that no one has a high enough momentum to actually WIN the title. haha. So what can I do?!

Do you have any staff members/managers with high momentum? If so, job them. If anything else, just have your C momentum guys wrestle with the winner ussually going up to C+ while the losers go down to C- Or if you have some money to spend, hire a new worker and job him in his debut. The new patch has it so that it gives the winner ahuge bumb in momentum while the losers will end up somewhere in the C range.

I wish I had someone with some good momentum, but my highest is Chance Fortune sitting at C+. It seems that even when I have the C's wrestle eachother... No one really goes anywhere.. It always seems to keep that at a momentum of C. Is there anything else that might keep them with low momentum?

My guys never seem to gain momentum once they win the belt, it seem to just freeze, which can suck if I want an underdog champion. As for hiring someone, dont they always come in at F-? Im having quite a lot of trouble with momentum in general, after a few years most of my guys have D- while all my ME have B-. Problem is putting two D- guys together never seems to bring the momentum up, so Im probably going to have to sacrifice a main eventer.

First you should understand that unless your promotion is entirely based on in-ring performance, you will not likely see momentum rise much further than overall popularity. C+ for a Regional promotion is pretty damn good, honestly. Hell, I've got a Cult promotion, and I can only manage to sustain maybe one or two people at A momentum, and they always have A or A* popularity; the majority of the roster on down has B range and C range, with lower card positions earning D at best.

[QUOTE=Corey_Vandal;257037]As for hiring someone, dont they always come in at F-?[/QUOTE] No, it displays as F- because they haven't debuted. It's not ACTUALLY F-. Their initial momentum is set by the rating of the segment they debut in. However, there seems to be some kind of "thing" now where, as AfroMan states, makes workers debut with A LOT more momentum than they ordinarily would.

Archived