Medical DQ question

I've had this game for about a month now, and am in my 3rd year IN the game. The last 4 matches I've had, 3 of them have ended in "Medical DQ", where the ref decides my opponent can't continue. Any advice on what I'm doing wrong? I'd prefer a win by submission or pinfall, but some of these guys, like Champagne Lover, just refuse to lose. Thanks - great game!!!!!! Greg.

I'm pretty sure that to get Medical DQs, the 'victim' must have 0 points on 2 of the available 'body parts'. To help ensure that you don't get them, try to spread out your attacks; if the guy is close to dropping to 0 on his arms, switch to his legs. Good luck! I have to admit to being jealous (heh); I've yet to see more than one Medical DQ - and my guy was the one getting beaten to a pulp. :)

Sorry, I forgot to mention that I was using Finishers with very high success %, but my opponents still wouldn't lose. Sometimes it seems that the worse off my opponents are, the better they get!!! Thanks, the info on 2 body parts being at zero was helpful! Greg.

I won by medical DQ during a defense of my Hardcore Title. I simply refused to pin the guy until I got it. Wouldn't have bothered me if I'd lost, since I was already World Heavyweight and International Champion, so I just had fun pummeling the poor sap. Ended up beating him by knocking his health points on both head and legs to zero.

To get a medical DQ, you must get either - the body health down to 0 - any 2 other body parts down to 0 The ref calls for it automatically when that happens, which I always think is bloody good. My favourite medical DQ win was when I used a top rope diamand cutter on my victim onto a chair in a hardcore rules match. Made me smile :) Derek B

• 3 weeks later...

Archived