LOL Questions

First off I'm sure the answer is out their in a post somewhere, however haven't found them yet. Planning on buying the full version com first of Aug. I'm currently the Demo Career mode using K-Squared and have a record of 0-5-1 my draw was my second match against Whippy. Hope that is all the info that is needed for questions. 1. Spending when first starting the game what would be the wisest way to spend my money? 2. Move Sets: Is it better to take the player move sets, or create your own? 3. My 1st 2 matches both against Whippy Clown I was beat in 32 mins then went for a draw 60 mins. I did not try any big moves during these matches. Low & Med was all I used. I then noticed it was the Heavey and finishing moves that allow for a win. Since then I have lost 4 matches all in under 15 mins. I figured hey get my opponet weak try a big move I might hit it about 1 in 4 times or 5. Usually try it twice and opponet hits me with a big huge killer move and match is over. Any help will be apprecated. Well I am going to go try another match, then check back :) thanks all PS> Any additional hint you want to give me feel free to do so.

I have just got back into playing it and my record is 17 wins & 3 losses over 3 months. The way i start off is by doing moves with high frequently rates and low success depending on the type of character. I used the custom moveset maker for mine, and i seem to be doing a lot better If im a tank, then i pick brute force type moves, however if (like in my new game) im a technician, then i pick arm bars, and submission moves. Work the low moves and take note of what it says when he counters. If he easily slips/breaks a move, try something else instead. The same goes for you. If you says you easily slip out of moves, use slip more often. Likewise with breaking moves. Once you wear them down, you can try a bigger move, however if they block, try a lower move to avoid them taking control. Once you start winning, look at your skillset to find out what exactly your good at.. You could look into taking more power for a chance of bracing from attacks better, but start working on increasing what your good at. I forget exactly what each stat does but im sure that someone here can help you. Hope any of that helps

Thank you for your help, that might of been my problem was tring the move he blocked twice in a row giving him a chance then to hit a big one on me. Cause I have learned how to wear them down, just wasn't executing the big moves Thanks again

Another thing I could add was that if you have high momentum and they try a striking move on you, brace for it and you will just shake the move off. And also if you are getting beat down, just try avoiding, blocking, or breaking moves. I don't know for sure if they are more sucessful than using your regular moves to reverse it, but it seems like you are alot more sucessful with those.

Ok I will try that too, since I have now went ahead and bought the game. Also lost 3 more matches. Let me ask this at what point Mommentum wise for you and for opponet do you start attempting High risk moves and finishers. wondering if my timing is off there maybe. My usuall match I start with like 21 momentum most of my opponets have had 31 -50. They usualluy hit 5-6 moves on me. Then it is pretty even on offense as I usally get a little more in than they do. I will wear them down and either try a heavey hitting move or be about ready too and they beat me down on momentum, I build it back up usually using med moves, to get beat down again. Then usally around 30 min mark 1 2 3 I lose again lol... Hey at least I'm not losing in 7 mins any more.

Archived