[B][U]Cyber Sunday Results[/U][/B] [B]Carlito & King Booker def. Batista & Goldberg and Benoit & Mercury - C[/B] I was a bit disappointed with the match reting as I expected better from a bunch of upper midcarders and main eventers. Batista took the pinfall after Carlito nailed him with a backcracker. [B]Ken Kennedy def. MVP – C[/B] I already knew this was going to be bad as I know thy have terrible chemistry. It all ended after Kennedy hit the green bay plunge. [B]Brent Albright def. Samoa Joe to become the new US Champion - C+[/B] I was happy with the rating and the match as a hole as Brent’s push has come to a key point and this also allows Joe to finally move on up to the main event. Albright finished it off with the Crowbar. [B]Brock Lesnar def Ric Flair and RVD – C+[/B] Unhappy with the rating but what ya gonna do. Match ended when Lesnar hit flair with the F-5. [B]Hardy’s def. Dudley’s to retain the tag titles – C-[/B] Terrible rating I really expected more from these guys. Ended when matt hit the twist of fate on devon [B]Johnny Nitro def. Nick Dinsmore 2 falls to 1 – B-[/B] At last a good match and it’s what I expect from these two. Nick won the first fall with a Spider Suplex. Nitro won the second with the standing shooting star press. The third and final fall came the ref was down when Nick went for Tiger Driver but Nitro hit the low blow and then the super kick revived the ref and won the match. Is this the end or will Nick want 1 more match. [B]Rene Dupree def. Kenny Dykstra – C[/B] Disappointed with the rating but they had no chemistry. Came to an end when Dupree hit the Dupree Drop. [B]Edge def. The Rock to retain the World heavyweight title – B-[/B] Bad chemistry again I must be cursed. End came after a spear from Edge. [B]Bobby Lashley def. Randy Orton – B[/B] Good match and this helps them to the front of my main event picture. End came after Lashley hit a devastating Dominator. [B]Abyss def. CM Punk new ECW Champion – B+[/B] Great match and a new champ. Everyone thought Abyss would have a walkover but it was far from that as Punk lasted over 20 minutes against him and took Abyss to his limits for the first time in his WWE lifetime, but it all came to an end when Abyss hit the black hole slam on Punk for the 1-2-3. New Champ. [B]Triple H def. Chris Jericho new WWE Champion – A[/B] Great match and it saved the PPV. Great end to the PPV as HHH hit the pedigree on to the chair when the ref down and out. Any thoughts or comments will be appreciated.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived