• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE]Do you have a diary going on that I could get a link to?[/QUOTE] No I 've been thinking about doing one for ages but never seem to get around to it. [QUOTE]Having Abyss, Joe, Angle, and Brock in the WWE upsets me. I think it makes the game look so weird when there's too many of another company's best guys on another company's card. Start a new WWE game and use their guys.[/QUOTE] Same as i said before I'll push who I want when I want otherwise it would get boring alot quicker plus if I don't TNA down it'll just be bad for me in the long run. anyway keep the predictions coming only got a few more shows till the PPV to run.

[quote=wolfwwe;262591]Having Abyss, Joe, Angle, and Brock in the WWE upsets me. I think it makes the game look so weird when there's too many of another company's best guys on another company's card. Start a new WWE game and use their guys.[/quote] It's his game, his booking, and his overall mind going into it. So what he wants goes, just like in all of our games. I pretty much do the same thing, but not for the actual booking aspect of the game. If I play as WWE (which rarely EVER happens) or any big promotion, the the first thing I do is steal the excellent talent from the promotion less fortunate then myself. I'm a snake, what can I say? I go to war with almost every promotion when I know I can win. In my current game - I took my NCW creation and built it from the ground up. Started it as a New England based local promotion (EWA) in 98 and now it's a global promotion in the year 2016. Along the way I went to war with DAVE, SWF, TCW, and many others. I am a manipulative master politician. :D

Cyber Sunday Picks Chris Jericho vs. ??? 2. Bobby Lashley Dudley’s vs. ??? Which Tag Title should they challenge for? 1. The Hardy’s world tag team title Nick Dinsmore vs. Johnny Nitro Choose the match stipulation. 3. First Blood Match Edge vs. ??? 3. Ken Kennedy Samoa Joe vs. Lance Storm 1. Submission match CM Punk vs. ??? 2. Rene Dupree Raw vs. Smackdown vs. ECW Winner Gets Their Brand last entry in interbrand Battle Royal at Survivor Series worth 5 Survivor points in the night competition. Raw Superstar to compete 1. Carlito Smackdown Superstar to compete 1. Goldberg ECW superstar to compete 3. Rob Van Dam I'll say that I'm very much against the idea of Edge vs. Rock or Hooligans vs. Dudleys at Cyber Sunday. They're both fresh match ups that could be potential Wrestlemania matches, and I don't think they should be on a card like Cyber Sunday that, by definition, is going to be pretty thrown together. The Hooligans going up against one of the best tag teams in history should be a big deal, and Edge vs. The Rock is the kind of big honking "pass the torch" moment that needs to be built up for a while.

[QUOTE]I'll say that I'm very much against the idea of Edge vs. Rock or Hooligans vs. Dudleys at Cyber Sunday. They're both fresh match ups that could be potential Wrestlemania matches, and I don't think they should be on a card like Cyber Sunday that, by definition, is going to be pretty thrown together. The Hooligans going up against one of the best tag teams in history should be a big deal, and Edge vs. The Rock is the kind of big honking "pass the torch" moment that needs to be built up for a while.[/QUOTE] First of all the dudley's match has to be now as I only have devon on a talent trade for a one time special event match still havn't decided what to do with the match. second edge's top 5 contenders for his title are MVP, Kennedy, The Rock, Samoa Joe(who is locked up in the US title) and Mark LoMonaco (who is in the tag match) so the rock was needed in the options or the next option would be terrible.and third Cyber Sunday is always going to be thrown together because i don't have control over it do I.

Cyber Sunday Picks Chris Jericho vs. ??? 1. Triple H 2. Bobby Lashley [B]3. Randy Orton[/B] Dudley’s vs. ??? Which Tag Title should they challenge for? 1. The Hardy’s world tag team title [B]2. The Hooligans WWE tag title[/B] Nick Dinsmore vs. Johnny Nitro Choose the match stipulation. [B]1. 2/3 falls match[/B] 2. Cage Match 3. First Blood Match Edge vs. ??? [B]1. MVP[/B] 2. The Rock 3. Ken Kennedy Samoa Joe vs. Lance Storm [B]1. Submission match[/B] 2. Normal Match 3. Falls Count Anywhere match CM Punk vs. ??? 1. Abyss 2. Rene Dupree [B]3. Kenny Dykstra[/B] Raw vs. Smackdown vs. ECW Winner Gets Their Brand last entry in interbrand Battle Royal at Survivor Series worth 5 Survivor points in the night competition. Raw Superstar to compete 1. Carlito 2. King Booker [B]3. Brock Lesnar[/B] Smackdown Superstar to compete [B]1. Goldberg[/B] 2. Ric Flair 3. Batista ECW superstar to compete 1. Joey Mercury 2. Chris Benoit [B]3. Rob Van Dam[/B]

[QUOTE=chris caulfield;262326] Chris Jericho vs. ??? [B]1. Triple H[/B] 2. Bobby Lashley 3. Randy Orton I feel that Triple H will put on a better match, getting you a better overall rating, which you need after No mercy...Also he has the momentum of returning...Use it. Dudley’s vs. ??? Which Tag Title should they challenge for? [B]1. The Hardy’s world tag team title[/B] - (Make it a TLC Match ;)) 2. The Hooligans WWE tag title Nick Dinsmore vs. Johnny Nitro Choose the match stipulation. 1. 2/3 falls match [B]2. Cage Match[/B] - Just think it would produce a better match. 3. First Blood Match Edge vs. ??? 1. MVP [B]2. The Rock[/B] - Have Kennedy interfere, so Edge wins, and then you can continue the Rock/Kennedy Fued and Kennedy will get more heat. 3. Ken Kennedy Samoa Joe vs. Lance Storm [B]1. Submission match[/B] - Obvious Reasons 2. Normal Match 3. Falls Count Anywhere match CM Punk vs. ??? 1. Abyss [B]2. Rene Dupree[/B] - Dupree if your pushing him. I would only use Abyss if you wanted to improve CM Punk's Momentum (By dominating Abyss), if it would just be a squash match, then no point. 3. Kenny Dykstra Raw vs. Smackdown vs. ECW Winner Gets Their Brand last entry in interbrand Battle Royal at Survivor Series worth 5 Survivor points in the night competition. Raw Superstar to compete 1. Carlito 2. King Booker [B]3. Brock Lesnar[/B] Smackdown Superstar to compete 1. Goldberg [B]2. Ric Flair[/B] 3. Batista ECW superstar to compete 1. Joey Mercury 2. Chris Benoit [B]3. Rob Van Dam[/B] Maybe sell it as a ECW (RVD) vs WCW (Flair) vs WWE Match - Lesnar, just for the fact WWE made him world-wide famous [/QUOTE] And there you go ;)

Is there any chance of sending me your save game file...I really like what you've done, and i would love to continue this game... My MSN is [email]welshy-2007@hotmail.co.uk[/email] My E-mail adress is [email]tom@mcwelshy.co.uk[/email] Cheers...W3LSHY

[QUOTE=chris caulfield;263990]If you could tell me how to send you them without me losing them then yea I can.[/QUOTE] Just simply send the file via MSN/Email...You won't lose it at all...(Preferably MSN) Cheers Mate ;)

[B][U]WWE Cyber Sunday 2007[/U][/B] [B]WWE Title Chris Jericho(c) vs. HHH[/B] HHH made his return at No Mercy announcing he was coming back the next night on Raw in the main event and indeed he did the match was against Carlito and was for a place in the voting for the WWE Title match at Cyber Sunday. He won showing no signs of ring rust and getting an A* match rating. Since returning he has not lost and should prove a test for the champ Jericho. [B]ECW Title CM Punk(c) vs. Abyss[/B] Since coming to ECW Abyss has destroyed anyone who got in his way the the only person who came close to defeating him was Joey Mercury who he dispatched of at No Mercy. CM Punk on the other hand has not had it that easy and had to start in the undercard and became the TV Champ but he soon got beyond that level and soon after was in ECW's main event at Summerslam against Chris Benoit for the ECW Title. He won the match and has been on a roll since but Abyss will definately be his biggest problem on his quest to be the best in the WWE. [B]World Heavyweight Title Edge(c) vs. The Rock[/B] Edge started on top but was dethroned by MVP but 4 months after he regained his throne and now has to go up against The Rock. Rock made a successfull return to WWE and has been in the main event ever since he has always been on the edge of the getting title shot but it is always taken away from him lately by Mr. Kennedy. But this all changed when the fans voted him #1 contender to Edge at Cyber Sunday. [B]Bobby Lashley vs. Randy Orton[/B] The two losing finalists in the WWE Title voting for the Raw brand go head to head. [B]MVP vs. Ken Kennedy[/B] The two losing finalists in the World Heavyweight Title for the Smackdown brand go head to head. [B]Rene Dupree vs. Kenny Dykstra[/B] The two losing finalists in the ECW Title for the ECW brand go head to head. [B]World Tag Team Titles The Hardy's vs. The Dudley's[/B] The Dudley's are back together for one night only and are going for the Hardy's Tag Titles. The Hardy's have had the Tag ranks in the back of their heads recently while they go searching for singles titles. The dudleys have been on smackdown and Mark (Bubba) has been in the singles ranks going for the US Title but had no luck there so called in his long time tag team partner D-von to go for the tag titles. [B]Intercontinental Title 2/3 Falls Match Nick Dinsmore vs. Johnny Nitro(c)[/B] You already know the history of these two and they still won't stop going at it. This time it's going to be a 2/3 Falls match to finnaly end the war. [B]United States Title Submission Match Samoa Joe(c) vs. Brent Albright[/B] Joe was supposed to be facing Lance Storm but Storm will be unable to compete as he was injured in the last smackdown before Cyber Sunday so in his place he decided to pick his protege Brent Albright to go for the title. This made Samoa Joe even more confident then he already was, but maybe this made him too confident? Only time will tell if Storm made the right choice or if Joe was right to be confident. [B]Raw vs. Smackdown vs. ECW Brock Lesnar vs. Ric Flair vs Rob Van Dam[/B] The brand wars have already begun and with only a month before the big interpromotional extravaganza known as Survivor Series where the brands will send their top stars to compete against the other brands for Survivor points. Whichever brand gets the most Survivor points will win the nights competition and will be truly the most dominant brand. This match is to see who will be the last in the interpromotional battle royal for 5 Survivor points. [B]Raw vs. Smackdown vs. ECW Tag King Booker & Carlito vs. Goldberg & Batista vs. Chris Benoit & Joey Mercury[/B] See above. The only difference in this match is it is a tag match and that the losing team that takes the pinfall will have the first entry in the Battle Royal. Thoughts and Predictions wecome.

Well No as I saw you started a new thread to get one so I guess you could get it from there. plus I think you should make your own game really as I think getting your game to how you want it to be is rewarding in it's self so I think you should make your own game from scratch personnaly that's what everyone else did it's just unfair on everyone else who had to work hard to get where they are but you just jump in and get a game just like that which is already simmed half a year.

I hope Rock wins against Edge but I'm pretty sure it won't happen. It's kind of funny considering Rock/Edge was the first WWE Title feud I had in my game. And it was the feud where I started my Rock/Lita storyline, which evolved into her face turn. It was fun stuff but after Rock beat Edge, I bumped him back down to midcard because I don't like him as a main-eventer. But I'm looking forward to seeing the results of your show.

[QUOTE=chris caulfield;264710] [B]United States Title Submission Match Samoa Joe(c) vs. Brent Albright[/B] Joe was supposed to be facing Lance Storm but Storm will be unable to compete as he was injured in the last smackdown before Cyber Sunday so in his place he decided to pick his protege Brent Albright to go for the title. This made Samoa Joe even more confident then he already was, but maybe this made him too confident? Only time will tell if Storm made the right choice or if Joe was right to be confident.[/QUOTE] Who's Brent Albright?

[QUOTE]Gunner Scott, ring any bells? A built-up, short guy, medium-length hair, was said to be the next Chris Benoit, but WWE got rid of him after a few matches. Pinned Booker T in his debut, but was soon after that forgotten about.[/QUOTE] Yeah that's the guy I've managed to build him up to the midcard almost into the upper midcard.

Archived