Subscribe to the ROF Newsletter

ROF Talisman Title 4-way Elimination [B]Billy Robinson ©[/B] vs Don Henderson vs Kevin Jones vs Nigel Svensson Eric Future vs [B]Petey Barnes[/B] ROF Tag Team Titles 4-way Elimination [B]G-Force ©[/B] vs High and Low vs Par Excellence vs Warriors of Honour Adam Matravers vs [B]JD Morgan[/B] ROF Championship 4-way Elimination [B]Merle O’Curle ©[/B] vs Rolling Johnny Stones vs UK Dragon vs Walter Morgan

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ROF Talisman Title 4-way Elimination Billy Robinson © vs Don Henderson vs [B]Kevin Jones[/B] vs Nigel Svensson [I]I think there will be one title change in at-least one of these 4-ways and I think this is the most likely of the three. I think Robinson will eliminate Henderson first, Svensson will then eliminate Robinson but Jones will steal the victory and become the new champion.[/I] Eric Future vs [B]Petey Barnes[/B] [I]I'll go with the safe bet here and go for Barnes. The outcome of this match will be a good indication of Future's, well Future in ROF. Should he cause the upset then it looks like he has a future, if he doesn't it's probably jobbersville, followed by a trip to releaseland.[/I] ROF Tag Team Titles 4-way Elimination [B]G-Force[/B] © vs High and Low vs Par Excellence vs Warriors of Honour [I]Probably the easiest of the 4-ways to call, G-Force will cement their recent stranglehold on the Tag Titles, by seeing off the other teams.[/I] Adam Matravers vs [B]JD Morgan[/B] [I]J.D gets back on the winning track, Matravers might be involved in the singles main event scene one day, but I feel you have him ear-marked to team up with Barnes to help out in the tag ranks.[/I] ROF Championship 4-way Elimination [B]Merle O’Curle ©[/B] vs Rolling Johnny Stones vs UK Dragon vs Walter Morgan [I]Whilst it wouldn't be a total upset to see a title change here and any one of these would be worthy champions, I just get the feeling O'Curle will prove his dominance again.[/I]

[QUOTE=Apupunchau@optonline;311309]That's a lot of 4 way matches.[/QUOTE] Well, yes. To be honest, I was looking for something slightly different on one or two of the shows rather than just have every one of the monthly shows be straightforward singles and tag matches. So the King of the Ring battle royal gave me one different show idea. And then I'd already built up the end of year 4-way 2 years running, so I just extended it to each title and made it elimination rules. It was more or less to get all the worthyish people on the final show of the year. But I might make more of it next year - people fighting to get into that end of year 4-way that would give them a chance at gold. It's a way of making matches really matter in a promotion like ROF, plus it's like an extended challenge for each champion to end the year on top.

[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/ROFNews08.jpg[/IMG] Interesting facts...Since the beginning of 2007 when Wez Blooze took over as head booker, ROF has run a total of 159 shows. In all those shows, only 8 singles match-ups have been run on 5 occasions or more. They are… UK Dragon vs Merle O’Curle – 8 times Billy Robinson vs Don Henderson – 6 times Walter Morgan vs JD Morgan – 5 times Walter Morgan vs British Samurai – 5 times UK Dragon vs Stevie Stoat – 5 times JD Morgan vs Stevie Stoat – 5 times JD Morgan vs Merle O’Curle – 5 times Walter Morgan vs Don Henderson – 5 times [CENTER]______________________________[/CENTER] Here is the usual run-down from 3-Count magazine - their top 40 wrestlers and the listings of champions and comings and goings in all the worldwide promotions. Also included is an interesting article by Manny Morhan from that magazine which looks at the state of UK wrestling. [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/3-Count20091.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/3-Count20092.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/3-Count20093.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/3-Count20094.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/3-Count20095.png[/IMG][/CENTER] [QUOTE][B]The State of UK Wrestling[/B] [I]By Manny Morhan[/I] Consecutive governments have failed to lift the UK out of the economic slump that has reduced the country to its weakest point financially for decades. Unemployment is high, inflation is high, general mood is low. And yet wrestling has, against the odds, retained a strong following in this country. Let’s look at the current situation. Late in 2006, Jeff Nova shocked the UK wrestling industry with his takeover of 21CW and the resultant repackaging of its product. Suddenly the action-based promotion turned into an SWF wannabe. TV deals followed and the public lapped it up. Not satisfied with creating the brand new leader in UK wrestling, Nova started to ensure its success by locking his talent into exclusive PPA contracts that meant the ROF and MOSC rosters were pillaged. As we entered 2007, things looked great if you were a 21CW fan, but bleak if you were a fan of ROF, MOSC or wrestling in general. Could these companies possibly survive the change? The answer has been an emphatic yes, and wrestling in the UK has never been stronger, despite the economic slump the country seems now permanently to be in. At the start of 2007, both MOSC and ROF made major decisions in installing new head bookers. For MOSC it was recently retired UK wrestler and sometimes commentator Arson Wells. For ROF it was wrestling journalist Wez Blooze. 3 years on and, in a world where wrestling owners change their head bookers more regularly than their underpants, both men are still in their jobs and their companies appear to be thriving. In MOSC, on the face of it, little has changed. The company has found a successful formula of running a monthly show up in Scotland or the north of England. They have a specific audience and don’t try to do anything but appeal to that audience. They have a regional fan-base, are making monthly profits and are in no imminent danger of that changing. After the long title reigns of The Highland Warrior and son Jeffery McPeterson, MOSC is now giving the ball to the ****ney Rebels – Harley Neill and Danny Patterson – and letting the McPetersons chase the titles. They have also loosened the purse strings to add 21CW main eventers Joss Thompson and Jonathan Faust to the mix, which can only help their product to grow and word to spread more quickly. This latter point has been a key change in the UK over the past couple of years. Whilst all 3 promotions remain on cordial terms at best, no longer is Nova trying to snag his workers on exclusive contracts. Apparently his change of heart came when some Japanese touring companies came sniffing around Adam Matravers back when he was exclusive to 21CW and Nova didn’t want to lose him. This change in philosophy for Nova is certainly to the benefit of MOSC as well as ROF, who have also used it to their advantage, as we will see shortly. ROF have almost done the opposite of MOSC in the past 3 years – they have been building their promotion up very steadily in attempts to become a genuine threat to 21CW’s UK dominance. First in the South, and now in the North, ROF have been building a decent following by running weekly shows, albeit without the television coverage that 21CW gain from. Instead, ROF have used the internet to get their matches to a wider audience, and as a result have some followers world-wide. This is perhaps part of the reason for their recent acquisition of workers from other countries. ROF are built almost totally around in-ring performance. When Wez Blooze took over, there was some discussion and rumour that they would begin to incorporate angles and storylines into their shows. This has only been partly true. The stories are all told in the ring, with snippets in the company’s newsletter or website helping to build the story in the eyes of the viewer or reader. This has so far worked out well for the company and the future looks set to continue in much the same way. Match quality is still the key focus and ROF have done well to retain the services of top workers UK Dragon and Merle O’Curle over the past 3 years. They have also benefited, as was mentioned earlier, from the 21CW contract situation by being able to re-sign solid technicians such as Johnny Stones and Stevie Stoat to boost their main event picture. And getting JD Morgan back from the US was a real coup to boot. These workers have helped ensure that the ROF shows genuinely out-perform the 21CW ones and it has meant that ROF’s popularity has been rising rapidly. The 21CW juggernaut has been continuing without too many concerns, and they have found a way to build their own empire without disturbing the smaller ones of their competition. Their tv show has been running on a Wednesday evening for over three years and the contract is always renewed without any qualms. They have recently upped the ante by entering the PPV market and have expanded their roster in the past 6 months. Everything looks good for them right now, although there is the nagging doubt that they have an over-reliance on the same few workers to provide the fans with the entertainment they crave. Losing Adam Matravers last year was a blow from which they recovered well, but one wonders if the same would happen should they lose someone like Joss Thompson. So all three companies seem to be succeeding at present. They have all developed their product to a comfortable level. All three have a satisfactory fan base, although all are still wishing to expand at their own pace and in their own way. The only problems on the horizon are those mentioned at the top of the piece – the financial state of the country. Up to now this has not been a problem. But attendances are not great. Although both 21CW and ROF can sell out a 1,000 capacity arena, it doesn’t go much further than that. ROF are now very popular in the South in particular, but can only get crowds of 1,300 or so for their major (and high quality) monthly events. 21CW rarely try to book arenas with more than 1,000 seats either for TV or PPV shows. And leaked reports from 21CW suggest that they have actually been losing money on a monthly basis since they began their venture into PPV land. The company is already down about 500,000 in 2009 and they simply cannot afford to keep shedding that kind of cash. ROF are (I’m led to believe) in a steady financial position, making very small monthly profits. But if they really want to compete with 21CW, they will need to enter the TV and/or PPV market themselves soon and they certainly are not affluent enough as a company to cope with that pressure right now. Yet their popularity almost dictates that this is the route they need to go to satisfy their fans. 2010 could be a make or break year for British wrestling. I’d expect MOSC to continue in their normal fashion. But, despite how rosy it all looks on the surface, I’m going to go out on a limb and suggest that one or both of the other companies will end the year in financial difficulties. For the sake of UK wrestling, I hope I am wrong. But both 21CW and ROF are in a tricky position at the moment. In some games we hear the term stick or bust – in this case is might be apt. Further advancement by either company may just mean they reach bust too quickly. Sticking at their current levels may be more wise. However this is not a game. The future of UK wrestling is at stake. Watch this space.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/ROFRoster2010.jpg[/IMG] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Roster12010.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Roster22010.png[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Roster32010.png[/IMG][/CENTER]

[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/ROFNews2010.jpg[/IMG] Here are the Short Fuse results and ratings from December 2009. And then we promise that's the last of the stuff to read before the show preview is up for Ashes to Ashes, our first show of 2010! [U]Week 1 - The Cobra Den, Wigan - 788 crowd[/U] [B]Nigel Svensson [/B]beat Sander Laine [B]D+[/B] [B]Warriors of Honour [/B]beat Sharp & Heath [B]C[/B] [B]Billy Robinson [/B]beat Lance Martin to retain the Talisman Title [B]C[/B] [B]JD Morgan [/B]beat Keith Adams [B]C+[/B] Show Rating [B]C[/B] [U]Week 2 - The Cobra Den, Wigan - 794 crowd[/U] [B]Can-Am SAS [/B]beat Sharp & Heath [B]D+[/B] [B]British Samurai [/B]beat Casey Valentine [B]B-[/B] [B]Adam Matravers [/B]beat Johnny Highspot [B]D+[/B] [B]UK Dragon [/B]beat Kevin Jones [B]B-[/B] Show Rating [B]C+[/B] [U]Week 3 - The Cobra Den, Wigan - 809 crowd[/U] [B]Kashmir Singh [/B]beat Jonni Lowlife [B]C-[/B] [B]British Samurai [/B]beat Pierre DuPont [B]B-[/B] [B]G-Force [/B]beat Absolutely Flawless to retain the tag titles [B]C-[/B] [B]Merle O'Curle [/B]beat Dan Judoka (non-title) [B]B-[/B] Show Rating [B]C+[/B] [U]Week 4 - Parliament Square, London - 1,000 crowd[/U] [B]Kashmir Singh [/B]beat Kelly Martin [B]D+[/B] [B]Can-Am SAS [/B]beat Casey Valentine & Sander Laine [B]D+[/B] [B]JD Morgan [/B]beat Jacques DuPont [B]B-[/B] [B]Walter Morgan [/B]beat Don Henderson [B]B[/B] Show Rating [B]B-[/B]

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;311758]Wow, not only did I call the Eric Future win, but also called his new partner showing up too. Am I a booking genius or what ? :D :p And what is with the DuPonts being involved in B- or better matches? Perhaps they have more talent than anyone originally thought.[/QUOTE] You're just on the same wavelength as me, and that in no way makes you a genius! :D As for the DuPonts, they have strong technical skills. It's their performance stats that really need improving. So put them in with a very sound technician with good performance stats, and the match will be good. A bit of chemistry helps too!

[QUOTE=Phantom Stranger;311759]Hmm. For whatever reason, 21CW is doing much better in your game than in mine - well, OK, I think in mine Jeff's OK financially, but his ratings and crowds are slumping and his popularity appears to be dropping, which could well kill him off soon anyway...[/QUOTE] In my game they managed to make cult and stay there, despite their shows only routinely being around D+. The difficulty they are having, and the difficulty I'm about to have, is that it is really hard to survive in the UK at cult level. Their shows aren't improving, so neither are their crowds, and despite being on PPV they aren't getting enough buys to cover the costs. UCR are in the same boat. And I'm going to end up joining them if I'm not very careful. I'm actually nearly at the point where I can hit cult, but I'm holding back a bit because of the finances.

[QUOTE=Marcel Fromage;311761]In my game they managed to make cult and stay there, despite their shows only routinely being around D+. The difficulty they are having, and the difficulty I'm about to have, is that it is really hard to survive in the UK at cult level. Their shows aren't improving, so neither are their crowds, and despite being on PPV they aren't getting enough buys to cover the costs. UCR are in the same boat. And I'm going to end up joining them if I'm not very careful. I'm actually nearly at the point where I can hit cult, but I'm holding back a bit because of the finances.[/QUOTE] Cult level is when both UCR and 21CW ended up folding tent in my gameworld also. That and the lack of Tommy Cornell, Stones family level workers in UK or Europe to bring their shows up past the C level seem to really kill their momentum once they hit cult and the associated rise in costs.

[QUOTE=Dragonmack;311762]Cult level is when both UCR and 21CW ended up folding tent in my gameworld also. That and the lack of Tommy Cornell, Stones family level workers in UK or Europe to bring their shows up past the C level seem to really kill their momentum once they hit cult and the associated rise in costs.[/QUOTE] Yep, it's partly to do with worker talent. But it is also to do with crowds and buyrates. I have over 60% popularity in the South of the UK, yet the highest crowd I can get for a regular show is about 1,350 people. In some areas of the US, from the internet alone, I'm at 30% popularity and could sell out a 1,000 arena. So imagine what crowds I'd be getting at 60% there! I think that's the main problem, you just don't get the necessary income from your shows at cult in the UK to cover the costs. I'm going to have a go though - although it might end up being the death of the diary!

[QUOTE=Marcel Fromage;311765]Yep, it's partly to do with worker talent. But it is also to do with crowds and buyrates. I have over 60% popularity in the South of the UK, yet the highest crowd I can get for a regular show is about 1,350 people. In some areas of the US, from the internet alone, I'm at 30% popularity and could sell out a 1,000 arena. So imagine what crowds I'd be getting at 60% there! I think that's the main problem, you just don't get the necessary income from your shows at cult in the UK to cover the costs. I'm going to have a go though - although it might end up being the death of the diary![/QUOTE] This is gonna sound weird, but could you start transitioning to the US?

[QUOTE=Phantom Stranger;311767]This is gonna sound weird, but could you start transitioning to the US?[/QUOTE] It's something I've considered (and start to look into in the coming months of the diary). But I don't want to take ROF away from the UK. But I may start running some monthly shows in the US - use cheaper workers and hope that the crowds will help earn some revenue that can offset the losses I'm going to suffer when cult comes. I may consider a US brand. But then I've also noticed that attendance drops rapidly after 4 shows in the month, so I need to be careful of that as well!

[QUOTE=thedraem41;311769]I've finally caught up on this diary and great stuff... It's odd that the UK and somewhat Japanese scenes are the only ones with stability right now. I'm especially surprised with the UK doing so well with the economy down. Again great stuff![/QUOTE] Thanks for the kind words. It's always nice to know when people are enjoying the diary. I'm always grateful to guys like D-mack, Tigerkinney, Apu and others who have been predicting nearly every show since the beginning of time on here. But it's also great that new readers are still picking up on this, even if there are about 33 pages to sift through! :) Regarding the UK economy - as far as I am aware, it has been at E or below for the entire duration of the game. It's currently F-. The wrestling industry, in contrast, has been between D and C+ most of the time.

[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/ROFNews2010.jpg[/IMG] [CENTER][B][SIZE="4"][FONT="Century Gothic"][U]Breaking News[/U][/FONT][/SIZE][/B] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/WarriorsofHonour.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"]On this week's Short Fuse event at the Cobra Den in Wigan, Warriors of Honour beat G-Force to regain the ROF tag team titles in a hard-fought battle.[/SIZE][/FONT] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/GregGaugeROF.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="2"]In the aftermath of this event, it has been revealed that G-Force member Greg Gauge has parted ways with ROF having received a developmental contract offer from another promotion. The two teams were scheduled to face each other for the titles at next week's Ashes to Ashes show. Now the Warriors will be defending their newly acquired belts against Matt and a partner of his choosing. It is already believed that he has asked fellow American Casey Valentine if he will step into the breach at such short notice.[/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

If they turn out to be half as talented as their dad, that could possibly lead to a huge money making feud for the ROF a few years down the line. But, it does put a major cog into the tag division taking away a legit team. Going to hire those Tribe guys back Marcel?! lol

[IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/ROFShows2010.jpg[/IMG] [CENTER][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/AshestoAshes10.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/WarriorsofHonour.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/VSborder3.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/ValentineGaugeROF.jpg[/IMG] [U][SIZE="3"][FONT="Georgia"]ROF Tag Team Titles[/FONT][/SIZE][/U] [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]Warriors of Honour © vs Matt Gauge & Casey Valentine[/SIZE][/FONT] [I]G-Force retained their titles at Pyromania in the 4-way, in which Warriors of Honour were the final elimination. The two teams were set to go head to head again. However the Warriors won back the belts at Short Fuse last week, and Greg Gauge is now gone from ROF. Now Warriors are the champions, and Matt Gauge has had to draft in Casey Valentine to partner him at short notice at Ashes to Ashes. Can the rookie team upset the established one?[/I] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/KevinJonesROF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/VSborder.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/NigelSvenssonROF.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]Kevin Jones vs Nigel Svensson[/SIZE][/FONT] [I]These two men were the first 2 eliminations in the Talisman Title 4-way at Pyromania, and now face each other in an attempt to climb up the ladder again. Jones has been impressive since his introduction to ROF, but failed to win the Talisman belt at King of the Ring. Svensson has looked very good in his matches, but has a tendency to make rookie errors that have cost him dearly, especially in his Talisman match at Napalm Nightmare. Who will be the better man on this occasion as they meet one-on-one for the first time?[/I] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/BillyRobinson2ROF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/VSborder4-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/DonHendersonROF.jpg[/IMG] [U][FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"]ROF Talisman Title[/SIZE][/FONT][/U] [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]Billy Robinson © vs Don Henderson[/SIZE][/FONT] [I]These two men feuded for nearly a whole year after the split of The Shooters tag team. Robinson won Talisman gold, only for Henderson to beat him for the title in his first defence. Henderson then lost the belt himself a few months later, and then challenged Robinson unsuccessfully for the title, including a Last Man Standing match. Since then they have been kept apart in singles competition, but the fact that Henderson was last eliminated at Pyromania means that he gets another chance here. Can he take it?[/I] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/AdamMatraversROF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/PeteyBarnesROF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/VSborder.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/EricFutureROF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/KeithAdamsROF.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]Adam Matravers & Petey Barnes vs Eric Future & Keith Adams[/SIZE][/FONT] [I]The Show Stealers re-unite, although not in circumstances they would want. Pyromania last month was a bad day for Barnes and Matravers, who lost to Eric Future and JD Morgan respectively. However, both losses were in part caused, for no apparent reason, by Keith Adams. Now it seems that he and Eric Future have formed an alliance. Barnes and Matravers have a long tag history – but will that be enough to see them past Adams & Future?[/I] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/JDMorganROF-1.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/VSborder.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/RollingJohnnyStonesROF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/VSborder.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/UKDragonROF.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"][U]Triple Threat match[/U][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]JD Morgan vs Rolling Johnny Stones vs UK Dragon[/SIZE][/FONT] [I]Stones and Dragon both came up short in the Championship 4-way at Pyromania. JD Morgan wasn’t part of it, something that did not sit well with the former champion. He beat Adam Matravers instead, which was enough for him to join Stones and Dragon in this match to determine next month’s title challenger. Dragon and Stones are both as hungry as ever to win the ROF Championship whilst Morgan has a new determination about him.[/I] [IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/MerleOCurleROF.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/VSborder2.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i89.photobucket.com/albums/k225/MarcelFromage/ROF/Wrestler%20Pics/WalterMorganROF.jpg[/IMG] [FONT="Georgia"][SIZE="3"][U]ROF Championship[/U][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT="Century Gothic"][SIZE="3"]Merle O’Curle © vs Walter Morgan[/SIZE][/FONT] [I]Despite both being ROF mainstays, this is only the 3rd time that Merle O’Curle and Walter Morgan have ever faced each other. O’Curle has won both the previous matches, the last of which was back in September 07. Since then Morgan has steadily risen through the ranks and is now a major contender. His previous efforts to beat UK Dragon for the belt were in vein, but he came very close to winning the 4-way at Pyromania. Does he have what it takes to beat O’Curle one-on-one, or will the Celtic Crippler continue his dominant title reign?[/I] ______________________________[/CENTER] [B]ROF Ashes to Ashes – January 2010[/B] [U]ROF Tag Team Titles[/U] Warriors of Honour © vs Matt Gauge & Casey Valentine Kevin Jones vs Nigel Svensson [U]ROF Talisman Title[/U] Billy Robinson © vs Don Henderson Adam Matravers & Petey Barnes vs Eric Future & Keith Adams [U]Triple Threat match[/U] JD Morgan vs Rolling Johnny Stones vs UK Dragon [U]ROF Championship[/U] Merle O’Curle © vs Walter Morgan

ROF Tag Team Titles Warriors of Honour © vs [B]Matt Gauge & Casey Valentine[/B] [I]Gauge and ???? Version 3 FTW.[/I] [B]Kevin Jones[/B] vs Nigel Svensson Jones still deserves to be in the Talisman picture ROF Talisman Title [B]Billy Robinson[/B] © vs Don Henderson Robinson wins the rubber match and then faces Jones [B]Adam Matravers & Petey Barnes[/B] vs Eric Future & Keith Adams [I]The Show Stealers reunite successfully, but Adams and Future doen't go quietly.[/I] Triple Threat match [B]JD Morgan[/B] vs Rolling Johnny Stones vs UK Dragon [I]It is time for the Dean of Submissions to get another shot at the title.[/I] ROF Championship [B]Merle O’Curle[/B] © vs Walter Morgan [I]As I have said before, the belt will have to be pried from O'Curles cold, dead hands.[/I]

ROF Tag Team Titles [B]Warriors of Honour ©[/B] vs Matt Gauge & Casey Valentine Kevin Jones vs [B]Nigel Svensson[/B] ROF Talisman Title [B]Billy Robinson ©[/B] vs Don Henderson [B]Adam Matravers & Petey Barnes [/B]vs Eric Future & Keith Adams Triple Threat match [B]JD Morgan[/B] vs Rolling Johnny Stones vs UK Dragon ROF Championship [B]Merle O’Curle ©[/B] vs Walter Morgan

Archived