Apparent Huge Smackdown *SPOILER*

Mtm2k6

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=NickC13573;263156]thanks be to god that wont happen Kane vs. Batista #1 contender[/QUOTE] highlight to read [COLOR="White"]Batista and Kane's #1 Contendership match was a no contest due to Khali's interference so Teddy decided to make it a Triple threat match at the Great American Bash. [/COLOR]

[QUOTE=panix04;262830]omg Khali? Really? This officially earmarks the death of proffesional wrestling. On the brightside i know 4 or 5 holds so perhaps i could be a world champ, now if i could just grow 3 or 4 foot and speak incoherently! :rolleyes:[/QUOTE] Considering Khali is 7'3"... are you trying to tell us that you're shorter than 4'3"? :p

This is a defense Mechanism from whats been going on lately. They are just doing these drastic things to win back fans from the Benoit scandal. In their heads this is a good move. "Fans will be interested in seeing the largest athlete in the world carry gold" is what they might be thinking. But it was a spur of the moment decision. They likely just added up the fact that he was feuding with Batista, and since he is the one salvagable man on the roster they figured to put him in a title hunt with Khali holding the title. I can see what they were thinking, but it's just a bad.... bad idea. They could have just as easily have had Kane win and make the Khali/Batista match a number 1 contnder match. Or quite simply kept it vacant. Hell, they could have given me a call and I would have gladly have won the title. I can probably successfully pull off enough manuvers to get me into double digits. Either way the company is in bad shape.... I smell a TEW scenario cooking up.

Archived