Mass Destruction Wrestling (C-Verse)

[QUOTE=Maase;281710]Then make Velocidad wins by DQ :P Or at least make him win in a Non Title Match, Velocidad is problably your most over wrestler in your Backyard Federation, if you put him at the most over possible you will have more chances of rising up quickly :)[/QUOTE] He's third in the popularity ranking at the moment, Dee and Remus are still ahead of him. But don't worry, he'll get his chances. :)

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ring… Ring… [COLOR="blue"][B]Remmington:[/B] “Hello.”[/COLOR] [B]Mark Smart:[/B] “Hey, it’s Mark.” [COLOR="blue"][B]Remmington:[/B] “You’re probably calling to say you didn’t find a place we can hold shows for free.”[/COLOR] [B]Mark Smart:[/B] “Indeed. We can’t hold shows for free.” [COLOR="blue"][B]Remmington:[/B] “Aw man, I knew it.”[/COLOR] [B]Mark Smart:[/B] “However… I have found an investor who’s willing to give us $25.000. With that money we can pay real wrestlers and pay the venue.” [COLOR="blue"][B]Remmington:[/B] “Awesome!”[/COLOR] [B]Mark Smart:[/B] “Yeah, it is. It’s serious business now though. The people who pay tickets to see us want something in return for their money. So, no more Ben Williams matches as main event.” [COLOR="blue"][B]Remmington:[/B] “All right, what else do you have in mind?”[/COLOR] [B]Mark Smart:[/B] “Well, the most important thing is our first official show. People will come check us out and if it’s good they’ll keep coming. But let me arrange that. I’ll call a few people I know and ask for advice and all. We’re going to hold our shows at Stanley Hall, which is MAW’s home base. So perhaps we can get of few of their guys on our roster to help us. Another thing that has to change is that we can’t hold weekly shows anymore. Else way we’d be bankrupt in no time. So from now on we’ll do bi-weekly shows. That’s about it I guess.” [COLOR="Blue"][B]Remmington:[/B] “All right dude, I already forgot half of what you said, but it’s all good man. Keep doing what you do. Bye.”[/COLOR] [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/MDW/ZZZ_MDW.jpg[/IMG] presents... [B][SIZE="5"]AN INTRODUCTION TO MASS DESTRUCTION[/SIZE] Saturday, the 2nd week of July! At Stanley Hall. Tickets: $6[/B]
[SIZE="4"][B]MAIN EVENT: Interpromotional challenge for our Mass Destruction Championship![/B][/SIZE] [B]MDW’s [/B]Frankie Dee (c) vs. [B]MAW’s[/B] Stan ‘The Man’ Manna vs. [B]CZCW’s[/B] Fox Mask [SIZE="3"]+ A FOUR MAN TOURNAMENT for our new title MDW Elevation Title Tournament:[/SIZE] [B][U]Final:[/U][/B] Winner Match #1 vs. Winner Match #2 [B][U]Semi Finals:[/U][/B] Match #1: Mark Smart vs. Roderick Remus Match #2: Jeremy Jazz vs. Velocidad[/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Been quietly following this one and it's nice to see someone give the real dregs of the Cornellverse such as Keith Vegas some attention, though it looks like you're starting to get a bit more serious now as I'd imagine there is only so many F rated matches you can put up with before it becomes depressing. My honest assessment of this diary is that whilst it's not one of the top diaries that are featuring on these boards right now (and I think you know that anyway) it's a fun light-read and the presentation is clean and crisp. Anyway I'll make some predictions for the first event , in the next phase for MDW...... Interpromotional challenge for our Mass Destruction Championship! [B]MDW’s Frankie Dee (c)[/B] vs. MAW’s Stan ‘The Man’ Manna vs. CZCW’s Fox Mask [I]Dee pins Manna to retain the MDW title. There is no way that Manna walks out of the arena as champion. Fox Mask is a possibility, it's not as if he's on a written contract with CZCW but seeing as Dee's title run has only just started, I can't see him dropping it already. [/I] A FOUR MAN TOURNAMENT for our new title MDW Elevation Title Tournament: Final: [B]Velocidad [/B]vs. Roderick Remus Semi Finals: Match #1: Mark Smart vs.[B] Roderick Remus[/B] Match #2: Jeremy Jazz vs. [B]Velocidad[/B] [I]Remus and Velocidad appear to the one's getting more of a push in the back-garden days and I can't see why that won't be continuing here.[/I]

[QUOTE=Tigerkinney;281898]Been quietly following this one and it's nice to see someone give the real dregs of the Cornellverse such as Keith Vegas some attention, though it looks like you're starting to get a bit more serious now as I'd imagine there is only so many F rated matches you can put up with before it becomes depressing. My honest assessment of this diary is that whilst it's not one of the top diaries that are featuring on these boards right now (and I think you know that anyway) it's a fun light-read and the presentation is clean and crisp.[/QUOTE] Not that much is going to change really. Other than that now I acknowledge my wrestlers being paid and that they wrestle in a real ring now and that they know they have to perform in order to stay in business. Rosterwise no drastic changes will be made. I'm going to try to keep as many originals as possible afloat. So, don't expect the Keith Vegasses, Ben Williams, Stretch The Chicken Boys to get fired. I simply can't afford any better wrestlers, you should try starting with 25.000 and 0 popularity. ;) The cost is also the main reason for saying I'm going to Stanley Hall, as now I have an excuse to not run shows every week. :p And yes I know this isn't one of the top diaries. My writing skills are way too limited for that. I wouldn't even know how to make 5 different match write-ups look different. So, I'll leave the detailed shows and all for you talented people and stick to my simple lay-out. :D Thanks for commenting, by the way. :)

MAIN EVENT: Interpromotional challenge for our Mass Destruction Championship! MDW’s Frankie Dee (c) vs. MAW’s Stan ‘The Man’ Manna vs. [B]CZCW’s Fox Mask[/B] + A FOUR MAN TOURNAMENT for our new title MDW Elevation Title Tournament: Final: Winner Match #1 vs. [B]Winner Match #2[/B] Semi Finals: Match #1: [B]Mark Smart[/B] vs. Roderick Remus Match #2: Jeremy Jazz vs. [B]Velocidad[/B]

MAIN EVENT: Interpromotional challenge for our Mass Destruction Championship! [b]MDW’s Frankie Dee[/b] (c) vs. MAW’s Stan ‘The Man’ Manna vs. CZCW’s Fox Mask [i]The best way is to give respect to Frankie Dee, and the best way to do that is to make him a winner in this match A FOUR MAN TOURNAMENT for our new title MDW Elevation Title Tournament: Final: Roderick Remus vs. [b]Velocidad[/b] [i]Velocidad... CLAP CLAP CLAPCLAPCLAP[/i] Semi Finals: Match #1: Mark Smart vs. [b]Roderick Remus[/b] [i]If Mark Smart wins... we riot xD[/i] Match #2: Jeremy Jazz vs. [b]Velocidad[/b] [i]Velocidad, no doubt about it[/i]

MAIN EVENT: Interpromotional challenge for our Mass Destruction Championship! [B]MDW’s Frankie Dee (c)[/B] vs. MAW’s Stan ‘The Man’ Manna vs. CZCW’s Fox Mask A FOUR MAN TOURNAMENT for our new title MDW Elevation Title Tournament: Final: [B]Remus[/B] vs. Velocidad Semi Finals: Match #1: Mark Smart vs. [B]Roderick Remus[/B] Match #2: Jeremy Jazz vs. [B]Velocidad[/B]

This diary brings back memories, mainly of the pure joy of playing a true backyard federation. There's something about taking the diamonds in the rough and the turds in the weeds and polishing them as best one can. There are different writings for different moods. This one succeeds in the vein and genre it aspires to. Not everyone can (or should) write NordVolf or Tigerkinney length updates. It's the half-hour situation comedy versus the PBS Ken Burns' financed epic biography. I'll miss the backyard backgrounds though. *** Interpromotional challenge for our Mass Destruction Championship! MDW’s Frankie Dee (c) vs. [b]MAW’s Stan ‘The Man’ Manna[/b] vs. CZCW’s Fox Mask - Manna wins in the 'thanks for letting us use Stanley Hall Rip so please don't ban us or screw us over too badly - can we run an event out of here soon and use more talent?' A FOUR MAN TOURNAMENT for our new title MDW Elevation Title Tournament: Final: Mark Smart vs. [b]Velocidad[/b] - no reason to end the extinct dinosaur's streak yet. Erm... does that make sense? Semi Finals: Match #1: [b]Mark Smart[/b] vs. Roderick Remus - Roderick (like all Remii) forget something important, like avoiding a powerbomb coz Mark's Smart like that. Match #2: Jeremy Jazz vs. [b]Velocidad[/b] - since I picked Velo to win it all, I suppose I'll have to give him the nod here too. Although I think having two titles already is too much, too soon - I suppose why not do it and make a big Stanley Hall smash debut makes sense as well.

[B][U]NEWS[/U][/B] [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/MDW2/ZZZ_Smark.jpg[/IMG] [B]2007 - July - Week 1 & 2[/B][/CENTER] - Thank God! NOTBPW doesn’t feel like extending Mammoth’s contract. Finally that fat sack of ooze is out of there. - It’s true, Captain USA has indeed retired from wrestling. His last match was a tag team match with Peter Valentine which they won. They defeated Savage Fury. Captain USA has held many titles. The list: SWF North American Champion, 2x TWL Champion, TWL Tag Team Champion, 2x USPW World Champion and 2x USPW World Tag Team Champion. - Antonio’s MAW contract ran out this week. Why Chord didn’t extend his protégé’s contract remains unknown. Antonio was starting to show signs of improvement at their last shows, so there must be some backstage tension. - BHOTWG’s and GCG’s tours ended. Here are the achievements of the Ams, Cans and Brits: -----> Nathan Coleman: Had a nice 7/8 record on BHOTWG’s tour. His matches were pretty good and he gained some popularity with the fans. My score: 7/10 -----> Insane Machine: Only wrestled 8 times for BHOTWG, he only won once and that was in a 3v3 match. I expected some nice Super Junior matches from in, but I was wrong. My score: 4/10 -----> Hell Monkey: Everyone’s favorite wrestler was one of the most dominant wrestlers on GCG’s tour. He won no less than 20 matches and only lost 4! He won their Openweight Championship and didn’t lose it before the end of the tour. Who knows they might bring him back next time to defend it. My score: 9.5/10 -----> William Hayes: Was very consistent on GCG’s shows. He never let them down, nor did he ever surprise us. His record is 14/1/10. My score: 8/10 - Peter Valentine defeated the soon to leave T-Rex for the USPW World Championship at their latest show. I’m starting to wonder when he’s going to refuse their next contract… - After Skull DeBones two months ago, now Runaway Train also rejects SWF’s contract offer. He feels the promotion has become too small for him. He’s still their World Champion and is expected to drop the title to someone else by next month. - The Puerto Rican national hero Puerto Rican Power has signed a deal with USPW. A good signing for them I think. - Woah! Looks like the USA is no longer the biggest wrestling country in the world anymore. After SWF it’s now TCW’s turn to tumble down. They as well have fallen to cult size and have fired 8 people: American Elemental, Ice Man C.A., Bulldozer Brandon Smith, Jay Darkness, Freddie Huggins, Ronnie V. Pain, Blonde Bombshell and Ray Johnson. - The SWF World Heavyweight Title has been won by … tum tum tum… Eric Eisen. No better way to job out Runaway Train than to make him lose to a cruiserweight. - Omar Brown (read: Dog Fyte) is joining MAW. Interesting signing.[/QUOTE] [SIZE="1"][Thanks for commenting and predicting (although I know it's quite simple :p) all, much appreciated.][/SIZE]

I love the roster you are using. I don't think it's fair to say it's not one of the top diaries on the board...who cares if it is or if it isn't. I thought that was an odd comment. It's a fun read nonetheless and something different. Keith Vegas for World Champion 2023!!! Sprout Faced Boy-Mania is running wild!

[CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/MDW2/ZZZ_MDW.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]“MDW: An Introduction To Mass Destruction”[/SIZE][/B] [B]2007 - July - Week 2 - Saturday LIVE at Stanley Hall! 31 People in attendance[/B]
[IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/MDW2/MarkSmart.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/MDW2/RoderickRemus.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B]MDW Elevation Title Tournament Semi Final Match: Mark Smart vs. Roderick Remus[/B] A stunning opening match that sets the limit high for the other matches. Roderick Remus was the most dominant during the match. Al Coleman came out and distracted him by calling him names and such. That way Remus turned his back to Smart who saw the opportunity and used it to hit his Smart Attack. [B]Mark Smart defeated Roderick Remus in 7:36 by pinfall with a Smart Attack. E[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][COLOR="red"][B]Al Coleman:[/B] “Ah… back to where it all started for me. Good ol’ Stanley Hall. A minute ago I did what I’ve done here so many times. Taking out wimps during their match. Remus, you’d better get used to a real ring again… This ain’t daddy’s garden, THIS IS MY HOUSE!”[/COLOR] [B]E[/B][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/MDW2/JeremyJazz.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/MDW2/Velocidad.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B]MDW Elevation Title Tournament Semi Final Match: Jeremy Jazz vs. Velocidad[/B] Another good match, this one. Velocidad clearly was the better wrestler in this one, it wasn’t even a match. Jazz only hit one or two moves before going down. [B]Velocidad defeated Jeremy Jazz in 3:46 by pinfall with a Velocidad Tornado. E-[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][COLOR="Green"][B]Stan Manna:[/B] “So, this is MDW? Those losers I saw in action a minute ago are what MDW stands for? Boy am I glad I’m with MAW. I mean, there are losers in there as well, but they aren’t as bad as these guys! If that Frank Day dude’s as good as these guys he might as well just give his belt to me. Oh right, that’s spot monkey erm.. spot foxey is in the ring as well. Ah well, the more people to beat, the better.”[/COLOR] [B]E+[/B][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/MDW2/MarkSmart.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/MDW2/ZZ_ElevationBelt.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/MDW2/Velocidad.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B]MDW Elevation Title Tournament Final: Mark Smart vs. Velocidad[/B] A good final, Velocidad did have the advantage because his previous match wasn’t as tiring as Mark’s match. Smart still gave him one hell of a run for his money though. But eventually he as well fell victim to the feared Velocidad Tornado. [B]Velocidad defeated Mark Smart in 5:44 by pinfall with a Velocidad Tornado. Velocidad wins the MDW Elevation title. E[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][B]Frankie Dee:[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]“I am the white angel Frankie Dee. The two words I’m all about are Honor and Respect. I am the current Mass Destruction Champion. I won that belt because I worked hard for it. I know I’m facing two great competitors, who have proven much more than I have. I won’t give up my belt that easily though. They’ll have to kill me if they want to win this title!”[/COLOR] [B]E[/B][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/MDW2/FrankieDee.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/MDW2/FoxMask.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/MDW2/StanManna.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B]Interpromotional Challenge Match for the Mass Destruction Championship: Frankie Dee (c) vs. Fox Mask vs. Stan Manna[/B] The match everyone had been waiting for, Fox Mask vs. Manna and that third unknown fella. It was rather underwhelming and everyone expected more out of this one. Manna and Fox Mask obviously were the strongest wrestlers in the ring. Dee spent most of the time selling the other’s moves. The crowd started cheering for him, hoping he’d show something out of his own arsenal. He did a series of quick Japanese kicks and punches which got a “Dee Dee Dee” chant started. Manna threw Frankie out of the ring and started working on Fox Mask. Fox Mask had the upper hand, but Manna took control with a low blow. The slef certain Manna started posing in the ring before he even pinned Fox Mask when suddenly Dee slides back in the ring and rolls Manna up for the three count. [B]Frankie Dee defeated Fox Mask and Stan 'The Man' Manna in 10:14 when Frankie Dee defeated Stan 'The Man' Manna by pinfall with a roll-up. E+[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE]After the match Stan Manna is pissed off and stumbles to the back with his tail between his legs. Fox Mask however, being a respectable wrestler goes over to Dee to congratulate him and shakes his hand. They celebrate together in the ring before going to the locker room. [B]E[/B][/QUOTE] [B][SIZE="3"][COLOR="Red"]FINAL RATING: E[/COLOR][/SIZE][/B][/CENTER]
[B]Mark Smart:[/B] "And that's why I paid those two losers all that money? To bring us a match me and Dee could've easily matched? Not that it was bad, but Jesse Christian gave us much better matches for no money. Argh... pro wrestling."

[QUOTE=shipshirt;282560]I love the roster you are using. I don't think it's fair to say it's not one of the top diaries on the board...who cares if it is or if it isn't. I thought that was an odd comment. It's a fun read nonetheless and something different. Keith Vegas for World Champion 2023!!! Sprout Faced Boy-Mania is running wild![/QUOTE] I agree, as long as it is fun and interesting and keeps us coming back to keep following it, then it is a good diary. Look at Infinity's Coastal Zone diaries, It doesn't get much simpler than that, yet it is a hugely popular diary with something like 17,000 views.

[SIZE="1"]Thanks for the post on my Dynasty, it helps, and then I realised, I was being quite the meanie for not replying on yours, when I've been reading it! I'm loving it so far. The results are quick, which are nice! I like the roster you're using, sorry I haven't been predicting, I'm never good with those things. I absolutely love Velocidad, and it seems a lot of people push him, including me! =) Nice you got some working agreements, and sorry 'bout your main event not being as well as you wanted. Running a local to global is very, very, hard. 25,000 seems like enough to getcha started though. Good luck, I'm still reading, and I love the background icons depending on where you are xD[/SIZE]

[quote=Dragonmack;282574]I agree, as long as it is fun and interesting and keeps us coming back to keep following it, then it is a good diary. Look at Infinity's Coastal Zone diaries, It doesn't get much simpler than that, yet it is a hugely popular diary with something like 17,000 views.[/quote] Don't get me wrong, I never said this diary was worthless, badly written anything like that but perhaps I should have stated my honest assessment differently. Something more along the lines of whilst this isn't my favourite diary, I still think it's a good read and will be following this' And I agree with Beeker's first response to my 'controversial' comment that not all diaries should be someone writing lengthy updates. I liked the analogy that he used, that this one is more like the light half hour situation comedy , whilst mine is like the PBS epic biography. If anything something like my diary is going to be more of marmite diary as it involves alot of reading, this you can skim through alot quicker , as I originally stated it's good light fun. To be honest there's not alot wrong with the diary, it's well presented , there's enough detail in the match write-up's that you feel Trypio is at-least putting more effort in than just cutting and pasting results and there's a down to earth humour that suits the poor quality roster he is starting with as I tries to un-earth those diamonds in the rough to take MDW up that next level.....and oh yeah the Backgrounds are inspired. Still though you have to say that since I put up my comment, more people have been leaving comments/taking more notice of this diary... ;)

[QUOTE=trypio;282568][B]Mark Smart:[/B] "And that's why I paid those two losers all that money? To bring us a match me and Dee could've easily matched? Not that it was bad, but Jesse Christian gave us much better matches for no money. Argh... pro wrestling."[/QUOTE] I feel for you. All 20 odd of your hardcore fans will have thought you've sold out for no gain. Good luck for getting that killer match in soon, to make people begin to sit up and take notice.

NEWS: [QUOTE][CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/MDW2/ZZZ_Smark.jpg[/IMG] [B]2007 - July - Week 3 & 4[/B][/CENTER] - TCW’s TV ratings are decreasing week after week. The Network, GNN Total Sports wants them to do something about it or else there will be consequences. - Former TCW wrestler Freddy ‘The Hugmeister’ Huggins is going to USPW. After losing Bruce The Giant and T-Rex they could use some over guys like Freddy.[/QUOTE] [QUOTE=eayragt;283774]I feel for you. All 20 odd of your hardcore fans will have thought you've sold out for no gain. Good luck for getting that killer match in soon, to make people begin to sit up and take notice.[/QUOTE] Luckily this is only TEW and my hardcore fans will just keep coming. :)

[CENTER][IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/MDW2/ZZZ_MDW.jpg[/IMG] [B][SIZE="5"]“MDW: High Voltage!”[/SIZE] 2007 - July - Week 4 - Saturday LIVE at Stanley Hall! 47 People in attendance[/B]
[IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/MDW2/MadDogMortimer.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/MDW2/TigreSalvajeJr.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B]Mad Dog Mortimer vs. Tigre Salvaje Jr.[/B] These men showed they know how to work a match together. Although their styles don’t really click, their minds do. It made a far too good opening match for tonight. The end came when E.M.O. ran in and attack Mortimer. [B]Tigre Salvaje Jr defeated Mad Dog Mortimer in 4:46 when Mad Dog Mortimer was disqualified when Keith Vegas ran in and attacked Tigre Salvaje Jr. E-[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][COLOR="Red"][B]Ben Williams:[/B] “Oh. So you don’t book us, your two most valuable wrestlers on your first official show? That’s a big no-no, Mr. Smart! Don’t say it isn’t true that the fans want to see us. That’s right… I checked the message boards on your site! Aha, got you now mister! There was a fan wondering if we were gone, saying he’d like to see us back in the ring! He even thinks my BFF Keith Vegas will become world champion one day! His name was something with “boat” in it or so if you want to check… So here we are. Give us a match and we’ll show you the fans are right!”[/COLOR] [B]F+[/B][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/MDW2/BenWilliams.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/MDW2/KeithVegas.jpg[/IMG] [B]VS[/B] [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/MDW2/MarkSmart.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/MDW2/WeirdWaldoOdlaw.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B]Extreme Measures Organization vs. Mark Smart and Weird Waldo Odlaw[/B] Well, Vegas, Williams and Odlaw suck. They suck so hard even Mark Smart can’t cover that up. E.M.O. got the win here by isolating Waldo and using their Emotional Rollercoaster to finish him. [B]E.M.O. defeated Mark Smart and Weird Waldo Odlaw in 6:41 when Ben Williams defeated Weird Waldo Odlaw by pinfall. F[/B][/QUOTE] [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/MDW2/Velocidad.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/MDW2/ZZ_ElevationBelt.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i232/tRyPi0/MDW2/AlColeman.jpg[/IMG] [QUOTE][B]MDW Elevation Title Match: Velocidad (c) vs. Al Coleman[/B] An awesome main event, and it wasn’t even for our main title! Coleman used brass knuckles he had hidden in his boots to hit Velocidad when the ref wasn’t watching. Velocidad was about to tap out when Roderick Remus came out, which made Coleman loosen the grip. Remus had the intentions of stepping into the ring, but the referee went over to stop him. Velocidad used it to his advantage and hit Coleman with a low blow, setting him up for the Tornado and pinning him. [B]Velocidad defeated Al Coleman in 8:52 by pinfall with a Velocidad Tornado. Velocidad makes defence number 1 of his MDW Elevation title. D-[/B][/QUOTE] [QUOTE][COLOR="Blue"][B]Roderick Remus:[/B] “It’s my turn to be the bad boy!”[/COLOR] [B]E+[/B][/QUOTE] [COLOR="Red"][B][SIZE="4"]FINAL RATING: E[/SIZE][/B][/COLOR][/CENTER]
[B]Remmington:[/B] "Now that's a main event! By the way, Mark... You got beat by Vegas. You got beat by Vegas. Nananananana."

Archived