GDS The Challenge: ROUND 1

[B]It's round one of the grey dog software forum challenge and the eight competitors are JEHOVAN VITAMIN E SEBSPLEX ANDREZ MAD5226 RKO_HBK BGBUFF MONKEYPOX so what will be the challenge for these 8 wrestlers the first challenge is going to be real world WWE, nice and easy to start us off i would like you all to re-write the very first episode of ECW On Sci Fi The laws you must keep to are You will be able to use the current ECW roster at the time, such as kurt angle and big show, you will also be able to use two former ECW superstars who were not signed for the new brand such as Rhino and Raven, and you will also be able to use three superstars from either Raw or Smackdown to boost the ratings ECW On Sci Fi must have a ECW Title match involving current champion Rob Van Dam Three Matches in total remeber the idea is to make this realistic while giving us the most interesting story and dont try and have a whole rivalry play out in one episode, this episode should be written as if to build towards future rivalries etc After all 8 particapants have posted, the judges which is Me, Midnight Nick and Rated R will agree on a one person to be eliminated and one person to be unable to be eliminated based on how good we feel there stories are Finally the remaining competitos will be entered into a poll and the loser will also be eliminated which will leave two people eliminated i hope you all have fun and remeber to post you storys in here i look forward to reading them[/B]

Archived