New League[No Name Yet]

Hey I am going to open a league, don't have a name yet but it is in the works. I have some ideas that could work like..... 16 team Playoffs with 6[BCS schools only] automatic bids, 8 at large, and 2 teams that will be voted in by the coaches..... it would be a fast paced league 3-4 sims a week..... dont know when it will open or when there will be a name given but I will update on progress.... also looking for someone to help me out,like a co-commish. e-mail me or just pm me.... thanks, fudgums

[QUOTE=fudgums;266751]Hey I am going to open a league, don't have a name yet but it is in the works. I have some ideas that could work like..... 16 team Playoffs with 6[BCS schools only] automatic bids, 8 at large, and 2 teams that will be voted in by the coaches..... [/QUOTE] Unfortunately, the commish can't change the teams picked for the playoffs in the game. It is always the 11 conference champs, plus 5 at-large teams chosen by the AI. I had hoped the ability to manual edit the post season would make it into the game, but it wasn't included in the final patch. We had planned to do something like this in the FOFC-BBCF league.

Archived