Thanks to Adam Ryland!

Capelli King

I want to personally thank Adam Ryland, for his great work over the last 7-8 years. I belive he really has went to another level in the sphere of game simulators. Instead of simply taking or virtually copying a previous game or concept, he always looks for new and interesting spheres to get involved in never chicken out of a challenge. His EWR and latter TEW and Wrespi brands are the pinacle in their range. There were never anything like them and any other game coming out in this area will basically be a Adam Ryland wannabie! He won the war in the freeware wrestling simulations, wiping everyone out and still EWR is the best freeware. He stands alone is the sphere for boxed or paid download wrestling versions, with no competition. I think the new WMMA will simply explode among MMA fans once they find out, not to mention the modders! Adam Ryland is simply the Man! If it was not for Adam, i would had probably stopped playing computer games 5 years ago, which by the way my wife would have been happy about! So Adam, if you get some death letters from wives threatening your life, you know where they are coming from!!!:D

Archived