USPW: When Sam Strong wants the absurd...

:eek: Man, that rundown of improvements/finances etc was in depth. Must have taken a while to put together. I like the payouts table - it's a good way of seeing exactly who is giving you bang for your buck and who isn't. I really enjoyed the show. I like how you make a lot of the action sound important and, as I've said before, I can really picture everything going on.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[INDENT][INDENT][CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/USPW.jpg[/IMG] [B]USPW February Creative Meeting[/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/kelseycampbell2a.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/ShaneSneer.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/DannyJillefski.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/SamStrong.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [Kelsey Campbell, Shane Sneer, Danny Jillefski, and Sam Strong are in a generic conference room. It appears as though it is once again time for the USPW’s monthly creative meeting.] [B]Strong:[/B] So, brother… [B]Campbell:[/B] …Sister… [B]Strong:[/B] …Sister, what’s the deal with the rankings that you sent me and had posted on our website? [B]Campbell: [/B] What do you mean? [B]Strong:[/B] Where’d the rankings come from and what do the numbers mean? [B]Campbell:[/B] I compiled the rankings by hand. [B]Strong:[/B] Ah, so you made them up? But, then, what’s the deal with the numbers? [B]Campbell:[/B] I didn’t just make them up, they have a formulaic basis. [Strong, Sneer and Jillefski exchange looks.] [B]Jillefski:[/B] What exactly do you mean? [B]Campbell: [/B]I created a system that awards points for matches, wins, quality of opponents, title matches, titles held, popularity improvement, in-ring improvement, and quality of matches. The numbers next to each name are a weighted and standardized sum of these scores. [Strong looks at Jillefski.] [B]Strong: [/B]What did she just say? [B] Jillefski:[/B] She said that she assigned point values to different outcomes and then added all of these numbers up – the person with the most points, in this case, Bruce the Giant, is given the highest ranking. [Sam is still confused, so now he looks at Sneer.] [B]Sneer:[/B] She said that she made up the numbers to go along with the rankings. [B]Campbell:[/B] Hey! [B]Strong: [/B]Oh, alright then! Well, I like the rankings. This is more or less how I see things. You keep making these rankings up, ok? [Campbell nods, although it is obvious that she still objects to the idea that she “made up” the rankings.] [B]Campbell: [/B]I was planning on putting them out once a month during the end of the month reports. [B]Strong: [/B]Sounds good. You’ve done good with the rankings… but, I really called everyone here to talk about Stars, Stripes, and Slams. That… wasn’t so good. [B] Campbell:[/B] I know, Sam, and I’m trying to figure out how to make things better. [B]Strong:[/B] It’s simple! Put on better matches. You see that match that I set up between Flash and Ota was gold. Remember last month when I told you that a Shane Sneer versus Kelsey Campbell power structure would be golden. That’s what we need more of! [B]Campbell:[/B] But, Sam.. uh… that was my… [Campbell is looking to Jillefski and Sneer for support. Sneer shakes his head, as if to say “it’s not worth it”.] [B]Strong:[/B] So, what did seem to work at Stars, Stripes, and Slams? [B]Sneer:[/B] Ota, Wanda and myself against Flash and Campbell. Bruce and Valentine, although the fans really wanted to see Bruce win. [B]Jillefski:[/B] Boone and Perez also seemed to get good heel reactions out of the fans. [B]Strong:[/B] Ok. So, here’s the deal. I like where we’re going with Valentine and Bruce. Let’s keep that up. Obviously, [I]my[/I] Sneer slash Campbell story is golden, so let’s keep that up. Also, let’s try to work Boone and Perez in more heavily over the next month. Agreed? [Everyone nods.] [B]Strong: [/B]Ok, so what didn’t work? [B]Sneer:[/B] The tag team title match. Datsun and T-Rex. Captain USA and the Dark Cure. Those angles, matches, and storylines were all mild to moderate flops. [B]Campbell:[/B] I agree. Datsun and T-Rex just don’t seem to click, but that’s fine. They are both over enough that we can find other uses for them. Captain USA and the Dark Cure are just getting started, I think we should give them a little more time. If they aren’t gaining ground by February, we’ll cut the feud short and move them onto different ventures. I’m not really sure what to do about our tag team situation… I thought for sure that the Demons of Rage and Lords of War would be a winner. [B]Strong:[/B] It was a winner, brother. Two famous and dominant tag teams facing off against other for the first time in history… how can that not be golden, brothers? [B]Sneer:[/B] Well, actually, Sam, the crowd didn’t seem that interested in the match. [B] Jillefski:[/B] And the internet feedback to our tag division has been underwhelming… [Strong slams his hand down.] [B]Strong:[/B] Listen! I’m not going to listen to you guys badmouth talent just because they’re a bit older! You two are willing to turn your back on the heart and soul of USPW just because we bring in some cute head booker that favors younger talent? Well, I’m not going to stand for it! You… [Strong points at Campbell.] [B]Strong: [/B]You make the Demons of Rage and Lords of War work! Get the fans excited about it, got it? [Campbell nods nervously.] [B]Campbell:[/B] I’ll make sure that their next match is better. But Sam, the point that Shane and Danny raise applies to the entire organization. We don’t have that many solid in-ring wrestlers. And the solid wrestlers we have, well, generally aren’t popular. Sam, I really think that we should consider shifting the ratio of matches to angles. [B]Strong:[/B] Not happening brother… [B]Campbell:[/B] …Sister… [B]Strong:[/B] …Sister. The USPW is about wrestling. People come to see wrestling matches. I’m not going to risk our fan base by shifting over to more skits and angles. You need to find another way to make things work. Maybe you should ask Danny, he seemed to have things well under control before you came aboard. [B]Jillefski:[/B] Actually, things weren’t really going that well when I was the head booker either. Remember? This is one of the reasons why we pulled Campbell in. [Sam Strong has high resistance to logic, and ignores Jillefski’s response.] [B]Strong:[/B] So, short of changing the format of the show, do you have [I]any[/I] ideas? [B] Campbell:[/B] Well, I was thinking about cutting some weight. [B]Strong:[/B] Who did you have in mind? [B]Campbell:[/B] Giant Redwood, for starters. He’s the death curse to our official match ratings. [Jillefski jumps in to defend his good friend.] [B]Jillefski:[/B] That’s not really fair. First off, Redwood wasn’t on the main card of Stars, Stripes, and Slams and so, we really can’t blame him for the card’s lack luster rating. Second, I’m not really sure that you’ve been using him right. [B]Campbell:[/B] What do you mean? [B]Jillefski:[/B] Well, you’ve been letting him wrestle. [Sam Strong bursts into laughter.] [B]Strong:[/B] She’s…she’s… been letting Redwood wrestle? Hahaha! [Sam slams a hand onto the desk and suddenly stops laughing.] [B]Strong:[/B] Danny, I’m not sure where you’re going with this, but we’re wrestling a company. Of course she’s having him wrestle. And we already talked about having less wrestling… ain’t happening, and it doesn’t matter which one of you suggests it! [B]Jillefski: [/B]I think you misunderstand Sam… she’s letting him wrestle. As in, having him put on back and forth, lengthy matches. Redwood doesn’t know how to wrestle… he’s just a big brawler. [And Sam Strong bursts into laughter again. This time, however, the laughter is genuine.] [B]Strong:[/B] Wait… hahaha… you’re letting him wrestle! Oh… hahaha, that’s good stuff. [And Sam proceeds to laugh and hold his belly for the next 30 seconds. Kelsey Campbell does not look amused, but, given the D+ rating of Stars, Stripes, and Slams in the USPW’s home region, she bites her tongue. She turns toward Jillefski.] [B]Campbell: [/B]So, if I’m not to have him wrestling, what should I do with him? [B]Jillefski:[/B] Feed him jobbers! Give him some guys that are just freaking happy to be here! You don’t have to make everyone look great, and actually, sometimes, you have to make some people look bad to make others look great. [Sam Strong nods as this seems to ring particularly true to him.] [B]Strong:[/B] Listen, Kelsey, here’s the deal. Don’t give guys like Giant Redwood the chance to ruin matches. [It seems plausible that Kelsey is thinking, “Yeah, our stars have enough potential to do that as is.”] [B]Strong:[/B] You have to protect guys like him. Guys with limited in-ring skills, brother. [Kelsey sits back into her chair. Is she thinking “Guys like Sam Strong”? Maybe, but we’ll never know.] [B]Strong:[/B] So, here’s the deal. I want you to push Giant Redwood. He’s a good friend of Danny’s and Danny’s a good friend of mine. Show me that you can work with our older talent. Figure out some sort of angle and gimmick for him, and get him on television. [Campbell doesn’t look convinced, but nods.] [B]Campbell:[/B] Ok, I’ll come up with [I] something [/I]… [B]Strong:[/B] You have until our March event. I want Giant Redwood in a big singles match at Liberty and Justice! [Campbell writes this down. And this is where we leave the meeting…][/INDENT][/INDENT]

[SIZE="1"]OOC: Thanks for the comments. I’m glad that you guys liked the end of the month report. It took awhile, but I had fun putting it together.[/SIZE]
[INDENT] [CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/uspwfandotcom.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Masked Mauler can’t take the pressure either. [/B] [INDENT][INDENT] A radio interview revealed that the Masked Mauler buckles under the pressure of a serious push. Good thing he never receives a serious push. [/INDENT][/INDENT] [B]Sam Strong back to his traditional roots?[/B] [INDENT][INDENT]Sam Strong apparently hasn’t talked about “modernizing” the USPW all month. Some are saying that the effects of his concussion last year are finally wearing off and that this could be the end of Campbell’s tenure. Others are saying that this is typical for the new Sam Strong, as he has been known to flip-flip back and forth on the traditional vs. modern aspects of USPW programming since his injury.[/INDENT][/INDENT] [B]Giant Redwood due for a push[/B] [INDENT][INDENT]Sam Strong and Danny Jillefski have apparently pulled rank and are forcing Kelsey Campbell to give Giant Redwood a push. Giant Redwood thinks that this is fantastic, of course, and is excited at the prospect of a 4th USPW World Title reign. Backstage sources say that a 4th title reign is unlikely, but given Sam Strong’s fickle and sudden mood changes, nothing is impossible. On [I]completely[/I] unrelated news, Kelsey Campbell has reported started to bald following her meeting with Sam Strong.[/INDENT][/INDENT] [B]Datsun not on American Wrestling[/B] [INDENT][INDENT]Datsun is not scheduled to appear at tonight’s American Wrestling. Apparently, the USPW has given the veteran face the week off to allow for time to heel from his kayfabe injuries. It is expected that Datsun will make the remaining USPW dates in February.[/INDENT][/INDENT] [B]Confirmed matches for next week’s USPW American Wrestling (source: USPW.com):[/B] [INDENT][INDENT] Bruce the Giant is scheduled to make an appearance! Plus… Rhino Umaga vs. Nicky Champion Jim Force vs. The Masked Mauler for the USPW National Title Savage Fury vs. Stevie Grayson and Fox Mask Mick Muscles vs. Captain USA Steve Flash vs. T-Rex Fumihiro Ota vs. Alex Braun[/INDENT][/INDENT] [/INDENT]
[SIZE="1"]Feedback, including comments, suggestions and predictions are always welcome and appreciated. I’m thinking about doing a small monthly or bi-monthly prediction contest of sorts, with the winner giving me a name on the roster that they’d like to see pushed. I’ll write up bizarre reason for Sam Strong to support this person and he’ll force Campbell to give him/her a push. To me, this idea seems to fit in well with the concept of Sam Strong wanting the “absurd”. The next show will likely be up either tomorrow or Monday night. I'm having a productive weekend :)[/SIZE]

[B]Bruce the Giant[/B] is scheduled to make an appearance! Plus… [B]Rhino Umaga[/B] vs. Nicky Champion [I]Champion should be good down the road but he still needs to develop and Umaga is good now.[/I] [B]Jim Force[/B] vs. The Masked Mauler for the USPW National Title [I]Like there is even a question here..[/I] Savage Fury vs. [B]Stevie Grayson and Fox Mask[/B] [I]Savage fury may be full of fury but they signify nothing.[/I] [B]Mick Muscles[/B] vs. Captain USA [I]Muscles on his way up, Captain on his way down.[/I] Steve Flash vs. [B]T-Rex[/B] [I]If there was a wrestling god, Flash should win, but T-Rex has the overness[/I] [B]Fumihiro Ota[/B] vs. Alex Braun [I]Braun is great, but Ota can take you further if used well.[/I]

[B]Rhino Umaga [/B]vs. Nicky Champion [I]Agree with what D-Mack said[/I] [B]Jim Force [/B]vs. The Masked Mauler for the USPW National Title [I]Title for Masked Mauler?...I think not[/I] Savage Fury vs. [B]Stevie Grayson and Fox Mask[/B] [I]New guys need a bit of building up here[/I] [B]Mick Muscles [/B]vs. Captain USA [I]Muscles to get a win courtesy of Dark Cure interference[/I] [B]Steve Flash [/B]vs. T-Rex [I]I'm going to go with Flash. You already mentioned ditching T-Rex when his contract runs, and Flash needs to be in a strong position as Campbell's sidekick.[/I] [B]Fumihiro Ota [/B]vs. Alex Braun [I]Like above, you want to push that feud, so Ota needs to go over.[/I]

[INDENT][INDENT][CENTER] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/USPW.jpg[/IMG] [B]USPW American Wrestling[/B] Wednesday, Week 1 February 2007 Location: War Memorial Auditorium Attendance: 2000 [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/kelseycampbell2a.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [Tonight, we open the show with USPW Commissioner Kelsey Campbell standing in the ring. She has a slight edge to her voice; it is obvious that she is in a less than perfect mood.] [B]Campbell:[/B] Welcome to USPW American Wrestling! Last night, in what was an otherwise fantastic and orderly show… Wanda Fish and I had a bit of trouble. Take a look for yourselves. [Campbell points at a video screen (it’s not big enough to be called a video wall). Clips of Campbell and Fish arguing are shown, then clips of the ensuing cat fight.] [B]Campbell:[/B] Well, Wanda… after your little [I]performance [/I]last night, I’ve decided to reward you. You want in the ring? And you’re willing to go take on male competitors? Great, because next week, you’re making your USPW in-ring debut! It didn’t take me long to find you an opponent, either, as Kashmir Singh, the first victim of your so called “Swordfish” has volunteered to face you next week! [The crowd seems fairly excited about seeing Wanda in-action. Of course, this reaction is a bit strange, as this crowd will not being seeing Fish in the ring.] [B]Campbell:[/B] And Shane Sneer... last night, you, Fish and Ota stole a victory from Steve Flash. I’m sure you’ll say that that’s proof that I’m a horrible judge of talent and unfit to run this company. Of course, if you actually believe that given the incredible match that Ota and Flash had and the awful ending that you provided, a match, mind you, that I signed and delivered and that you, well, ruined… well then, you’re completely delusional. I’m not going anywhere, Shane. Oh, and just to keep you and Ota busy… tonight, Ota will be in our main event. And he’ll square off against Alex Braun! [The crowd sounds pumped about our main event.] [B]Jillefski:[/B] Wow! That’s a big time main event. Braun hasn’t been given any pushovers since arriving at USPW! [B]Silver: [/B]And, I don’t think that he would want any pushovers, either! [B] Jillefski:[/B] And what about Wanda Fish… we’ll see her in action next week! [B]Silver:[/B] Yeah! She’s been begging to get into the ring with the men, and next week, she gets her wish! [CENTER] [U]Campbell on Fish, Ota, and Sneer.[/U] [B]Rating: D+[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B]Nicky Champion vs. Rhino Umaga [/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/NickyChampion.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] This was another squash victory for Rhino Umaga and the most crowd reaction that he’s received to date. Nicky Champion started off happy to trade with the big Samoan, but that tactic really didn’t cut it and Umaga quickly won the brawling exchange. Umaga then brutalized Champion with a series of high impact maneuvers and quickly, and somewhat abruptly, finished the match with a Rhino Charge. [CENTER][U]Rhino Umaga defeated Nicky Champion in 1:51 by pinfall with a Rhino Charge.[/U] [B]Rating: D-[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/kelseycampbell2a.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/ThomasMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [The scene switches to backstage. We see Kelsey Campbell speaking on a cellular phone, pacing back and forth before the staging area.] [B]Campbell:[/B] No, that’s not [I]ok[/I], Peter! You assaulted a woman last night, and now you’re ducking Bruce...Yes, I would call that ducking.… So, you really aren’t going to be here toonight? [Campbell flips her phone closed, appears to think about slamming it against the wall, but holds off.] [B] Campbell:[/B] Damn it! [“Sex Driven” Thomas Morgan enters the scene.] [B]Morgan:[/B] Ms. Campbell… [Kelsey spins around to face Morgan. She takes a deep breath.] [B]Campbell:[/B] Yes, Morgan? [B] Morgan:[/B] I was wondering if that was a keg in your pants… [B]Campbell:[/B] What? [B]Morgan:[/B] …Because I’d love to tap that ass! [Kelsey is speechless, while Morgan stands there, with a cheesy, and apparently proud, smile on his face.] [B]Campbell:[/B] What… is wrong with you? [B]Morgan: [/B]There isn’t anything wrong with Thomas Morgan, baby-doll… everything is fully functional, guaranteed! [And another look of disbelief on Campbell’s face.] [B] Campbell: [/B]Thomas… you… I should… why… [While Kelsey searches for the appropriate words, Morgan steps closer and tries to hold Campbell’s hand. She quickly pulls away from.] [B]Campbell: [/B]No!... Just… No! Ugh! [Campbell points a finger at Morgan’s face, makes additional frustrated facial expressions, and walks away. She can be heard mumbling to herself as she exits the scene. As she walks away, “Sex Driven” Thomas Morgan smiles and nods, as if to say, “she’s all mine.”] [CENTER][U]Thomas Morgan hits on Kelsey Campbell.[/U] [B]Rating: C[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/CitizenX.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/RavenNightfall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/CaptainUSA.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [We now see Dark Cure (Citizen X, Raven Nightfall, and their leader, Black Eagle) enter the ring. They adopt their typical stance in the ring (Citizen X with the microphone, Raven Nightfall struts about with her exaggerated hip shakes and bends, and Black Eagle stoically takes the center of the ring).] [B]Citizen X:[/B] At Stars, Stripes, and Slams… we sent Captain USA a message. A message that the Dark Cure measures success by damage, not wins. I certainly could have pinned Captain USA anytime I wanted… but we wanted to punish and eliminate the good Captain. [And out comes Captain USA.] [B] Captain USA:[/B] Now, let me get this straight? You could have pinned me anytime that you wanted last night? [B] Citizen X:[/B] Absolutely. [B]Captain USA:[/B] That’s funny, because I remember being distinctly in control of the match until Black Eagle slid into the ring and got your disqualified! [B]Citizen X:[/B] Just like an American to develop his own favorable historical record. [B]Captain USA:[/B] …Aren’t you an American? [And, suddenly, Citizen X flips out. He is standing on the middle rope, pointing at Captain USA and practically yelling.] [B]Citizen X:[/B] Don’t you ever call me an American! I am Citizen X! I belong to no oppressive country! If you ever… EVER call me an American again, I’ll… I’ll…I’ll [B]Captain USA:[/B] You’ll what… use a 2 or 3 on one advantage to get the better of me? Let’s face it, you guys talk the talk, but when it comes down to it, you’re just a group of cowards that can’t do anything without superior numbers! [And now Citizen X is trying to leave the ring. Raven Nightfall is holding him back. Captain USA beckons Citizen X on.] [B]Captain USA:[/B] You see, I am a citizen of the United States of American and I’m damn proud of it! U..S..A!..U..S..A!... [And soon, the crowd is chanting with Captain USA. Citizen X is still flipping out and it looks as though he’d really leave the ring if it weren’t for Raven Nightfall.] [B]Captain USA: [/B]And as a real American! I love fair competition, but I’m willing to stand up for my beliefs even the face of overwhelming odds! [And for the first time since arriving in the USPW, Black Eagle takes the microphone from Citizen X. The sight of Black Eagle with the microphone immediately calms Citizen X down, and now, X and Nightfall are glued to Eagle’s every word.] [B] Black Eagle:[/B] You talk about skewed odds, you talk about fairness, and you talk about taking a stand. Yet in reality, none of those are American traits. But, I’ll give you the chance to prove me wrong. I’ll give you the chance to take a stand next week. To even up the odds. To increase the fairness. Captain USA… Find a tag team partner. Because next week, it’s you and your partner against Citizen X… and me. [Captain USA nods.] [B]Captain:[/B] So, at least one of you has some guts. You’re on! [B] Jillefski:[/B] So, next week will be the debut of Black Eagle! I wonder if this means we’ll see the Forces of America reunited? [B]Silver:[/B] I’m not sure how that’ll work out, seeing how Jim Force has to defend the National Title every week. [B]Jillefski:[/B] True! It’ll be interesting to see who Captain USA finds as a partner next week! [Captain USA exits.] [CENTER][U]Dark Cure challenges Captain USA and a partner of his choice to a tag team match next week.[/U] [B]Rating: E+[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B]Citizen X vs. The Tic [/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/CitizenX.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/TheTic.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Following Captain USA’s departure, the USPW’s newest arrival makes his debut against Citizen X. Citizen X was way too much for the Tic though, which, when combined with the fact that these men did not seem to click, made for an uninteresting match to finish up an uninteresting segment. [CENTER][U]Citizen X defeated The Tic in 3:53 by pinfall with a X-Wave.[/U] [B]Rating: E+[/B] [/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][Commercial Break.][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/ShaneSneer.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [Backstage, we see Rhino Umaga stomping his way down the hall. He looks rather angry and uncontrollable. And lost. Suddenly, Shane Sneer approaches the Samoan from behind.] [B]Sneer: [/B]Excuse me… Rhino? [Rhino Umaga quickly spins around and stares at Sneer. He tilts his head back and forth and stares at the sleazy sports agent.] [B]Sneer: [/B]Mr. Umaga… I’m Shane Sneer. You might know me from as the agent of such superstars Fumihiro Ota and Wanda Fish! Mr. Umaga, I’m here to offer you my services. [Umaga takes a step towards Sneer. Sneer takes a step back. Sneer starts talking and talking fast – like a used car salesman.] [B]Sneer:[/B] Now, Mr. Umaga… you’ve been on a hell of streak. And I see big things in your future! But, you need a qualified agent to make sure that the USPW is giving you everything that you deserve. And let’s face it, with that bimbo Campbell in charge, it’s very possible that the USPW might try to pull a fast one on you. But you can rest assured, that with Shane Sneer by your side, you’ll get big pay days, travel accommodations, title shots… you name it, and I’ll get it for you! [Umaga takes another step forward. Sneer takes another step back. Sneer is now against the wall. He looks extremely uncomfortable.] [B]Umaga:[/B] OWE TEH MARNAR O IH SEH EEAH! [With Rhino Umaga yelling in his face, Shane Sneer looks even more uncomfortable.] [B]Sneer:[/B] I’m afraid I don’t understand… [B]Umaga:[/B] OWE TEH MARNAR O IH SEH EEAH! [Shane starts to scoot the side.] [B] Sneer:[/B] I’ll take that… as a no. [And Sneer scurries off. Umaga has a confused look on his face, as if he just asked for something and did not receive it.] [CENTER][U]Sneer offers Rhino Umaga his services.[/U] [B]Rating: D+[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/BrucetheGiant.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/kelseycampbell2a.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [Meanwhile, elsewhere backstage… we see Bruce the Giant knocking on Kelsey Campbell’s door. Campbell answers the door.] [B]Bruce the Giant:[/B] G’Day. [B]Campbell: Hi, Bruce.[/B] What can I do for you? [B] Bruce the Giant:[/B] I want Peter Valentine. [B] Campbell:[/B] I can’t do that tonight, Bruce… [Bruce grunts as he reaches through the door, grabs Kelsey Campbell by her arms, lifts her up and steps into her office. He’s holding Campbell up directly in-front of him. Given Bruce’s height, Campbell’s head is only two inches from the ceiling.] [B] Bruce the Giant:[/B] Peter hurt Sey-duck-shin! Why ya not let Bruce hurt Peter? [Campbell responds in a surprisingly calm voice, for a person that he’s being held off the ground by a 7’4”, 600 lb. giant.] [B] Campbell:[/B] He’s not here tonight Bruce. [B] Bruce the Giant:[/B] Oh. [B]Campbell:[/B] Bruce… put me down? [Bruce gently sets Kelsey down.] [B]Bruce the Giant:[/B] Sorry Ms. Campbell. Peter Valentine makes me cranky. He hurt Sey-duck-shin. [B] Campbell:[/B] I know Bruce, but I spoke to her earlier this week. She’s going to be fine and is going to be at our next show. [B]Bruce the Giant: [/B] Uh, what should I do now? Was hoping for Valentine. Still feel urge ta smash and crush someone. [B]Campbell:[/B] In that case, Bruce, I might have just the match for you later tonight… [CENTER][U]Bruce confronts Kelsey Campbell. He wants Valentine... she gives him a replacement match.[/U] [B]Rating: B[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [Frankie Perez is introduced and enters the ring. As usual, Perez wears a very arrogant expression on his face. Before the ring announcer can bring out his opponent, Perez takes the microphone.] [B]Perez:[/B] At Stars, Stripes, and Slams… I pinned Stevie Grayson. Before that, I pinned Fox Mask. I am the best new wrestler in this organization! [The crowd doesn’t like Perez. At all. It’s not clear whether this is legitimate heel heat or “we hope you wrap your car around a pole so we don’t have to see you on television anymore” heat.] [B]Perez:[/B] What? What are you booing about? This is a matter of fact! I’ve beaten the UPSW’s big debuts! There is no question about it! Fox Mask and Stevie Grayson… I’ve beaten them. And does anyone really think that “The Tic” or “Thomas Morgan” hold a candle up to me? I’m the future of USPW! And to prove it… tonight, I’m going to take out one of Sam Strong’s poster boys. Tonight, I’m taking out one his beloved “pet projects”... Happy Elwood! [B] Silver:[/B] Perez is completely delusional! [B] Jillefski:[/B] Why do you say that? He’s done great since debuting! [B]Silver:[/B] Sure, he’s been impressive, but the USPW has seen a lot of debuts over the last couple of weeks. Notice how Perez didn’t mention Rhino Umaga, Fumihiro Ota, Steve Flash, Alex Braun, or Madman Boone… [CENTER] [U]Perez thinks that he is the best thing since sliced bread.[/U] [B]Rating: E[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B]Frankie Perez vs. Happy Elwood [/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/HappyElwood.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Perez and Happy Elwood had an average, run of the mill match for the USPW. Perez controlled most of the action and used a lot of high impact maneuvers to punish Elwood. Elwood would occasionally turn things around and get off a little offense, but he really couldn’t buildup any momentum against Perez. Four minutes, Perez reverses an Irish-whip and sends Elwood into the corner. Perez follows him with a dropkick into the corner, then stands up, and lifts Elwood onto the turnbuckle. From here it was a Perfect Parity and a 1-2-3. [CENTER][U]Frankie Perez defeated Happy Elwood in 4:31 by pinfall with a Perfect Parity. [/U] [B]Rating: D[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/JimForce.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [And now, we see Jim Force standing backstage. He’s managed to find a white board and has, apparently, been busy writing on it. He has drawn a line down the center, separating the board into two sides. The left side of the white has “Why I Should Help Captain of the USA FORCE next week” across the top. The right side of the white board has “Why I Should Not Help Captain of the USA FORCE next week”. Jim Force walks to the right. He reads aloud.] [B]Force:[/B] The USPW National Title must be defended! [Force nods. Then walks to the left. He reads aloud again.] [B]Force:[/B] Captain of the USA FORCE is a friend. [Force nods again.] [B]Force:[/B] Both good points. [And now Jim Force walks back to the right side of the board.] [B]Force:[/B] The FORCES of AMERICA should only be united to face the greatest of threats (like giant comets or rerun marathons of [I]Friends[/I]). [Force nods. This point seems to ring particularly true to him.] [B]Force:[/B] Stupid anti-American FORCE haters must pay! [Force shakes his fist and, apparently, this point also rings true to the National Champion. Jim Force looks hopelessly confused. He points down the hall and shakes his fist. The camera pans in that direction. Jim Force is pointing at a soft-drink vending machine.] [B]Force:[/B] Damn you Lassie the Vending Machine of FORCEFUL MERCHANDISE! DAMN YOU! [CENTER][U]Jim Force isn’t sure what he should do next week.[/U] [B]Rating: D+[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/WarlordAgony.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/WarlordPain.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/DemonAnger.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/DemonSpite.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [We now switch to highlights from the World Tag Team title match at Stars, Stripes, and Slams. Some back and forth in-ring action is displayed and then finally the Lords of War are seen hitting the War Machine. A couple of shots of them celebrating their successful title defense finish up the clip.] [B]Jillefski:[/B] We had a great and historic tag team title match between the Lords of War and the Demons of Rage at Stars, Stripes, and Slams! The Lords of War came out on top, but you have to figure that the Demons of Rage will be back and stronger than ever! [B]Silver:[/B] But what tag team will challenge the Lords of War next? [CENTER][U]Highlights from the Lords of War vs. Demons of Rage match.[/U] [B]Rating: C[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B]Savage Fury vs. Stevie Grayson and Fox Mask [/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/Java.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/TribalWarrior.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/StevieGrayson.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/FoxMask.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Stevie Grayson and Fox Mask were given the chance to try their hand in the tag team division. Unfortunately for them, Savage Fury simply had too much power and too much experience as a team for the youngsters to overcome. The match itself, however, was decent by tag team standards. Grayson and Mask sold the power moves of Savage Fury well (who came off looking good) and with a little work and time, Grayson and Mask could make a decent tag team pairing. [CENTER][U]Savage Fury defeated Stevie Grayson and Fox Mask 6:43 when Java defeated Fox Mask by pinfall with a Greetings from the Island. [/U] [B]Rating: D[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/kelseycampbell2a.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/MickMuscles.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/DannyRushmore.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [Backstage, we’re again in front of USPW Commissioner Kelsey Campbell’s makeshift office. The Towers of Power, Mick Muscles and Danny Rushmore, approach the door. Muscles loudly knocks on the door. After a couple of seconds, Campbell opens the door.] [B]Campbell:[/B] Sorry Bruce, Peter’s still not… oh, hi Mick, Danny. What can I do for you two? [B]Muscles:[/B] Well, it’s funny that you should mention Bruce… I want a shot at the USPW World Title! The Towers of Power are taking all the titles, isn’t that right Danny? [B]Rushmore:[/B] Yea.’ [B]Campbell:[/B] You want to take on Bruce the Giant, given his current mood? [Muscles confidently nods.] [B]Muscles:[/B] Yes. That big dumb oaf doesn’t stand a chance! Isn’t that right, Danny? [B]Rushmore:[/B] Yea’. [B]Campbell:[/B] Well, you are a former tag team champion and before that, a former world champion…… [B]Muscles:[/B] And soon to be current world [I]and[/I] tag team champion! After I take this belt from Bruce, Danny is going to regroup and take the belt from Force, then we’re going back after the tag team titles! Isn’t that right Danny? [B]Rushmore:[/B] Yea.’ [Campbell has a slightly perplexed look on her face. She gives a small shrug.] [B] Campbell:[/B] Ok, here’s what I’ll do for you. Tonight, you’re scheduled to face Captain USA. You beat him and I’ll give you a title shot against Bruce the Giant next week. Sound good? [B]Muscles and Rushmore:[/B] Yea’. [CENTER][U]Mick Muscles wants a title shot.[/U] [B]Rating: C+[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/USPW_National.jpg[/IMG] [B]The Masked Mauler vs. Jim Force for the USPW National Title [/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/TheMaskedMauler.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/JimForce.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] This was another typical Jim Force match. He started off strong and kept the Masked Mauler off guard with a series of basic impact moves (clotheslines, punches, bodyslams, and so on). The Mauler used the infamous poke to the eye!~! to take advantage and then punished Force for a couple of minutes. Eventually, Jim Force felt the FORCE. At this point, he no sold everything that the Mauler hit him with and Force picked up the win with a Full Force. Then he started shaking the ropes. Take that ropes. [CENTER][U]Jim Force defeated The Masked Mauler in 5:17 by pinfall with a Full Force. Jim Force makes defense number 6 of his USPW National title. [/U] [B]Rating: E+[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/MadmanBoone.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/NickyChampion.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/AlexBraun.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [Backstage, we see Madman Boone talking to Nicky Champion. And yes, Madman Boone is still wearing that ridiculous chef’s cap.] [B]Boone:[/B] What happened to that tough guy that wanted a piece of me at Stars, Stripes, and Slams? What happened to the fighting food critic? [Nicky Champion doesn’t respond, and just continues to stare at Madman Boone.] [B]Boone:[/B] What? Is it because Micky Starr’s not around? Did he take your guts with him? [B]Champion:[/B] Listen, you won fair and square at Stars, Stripes, and Slams. But I don’t have to take this from you… [Nicky Champion tries to walk away, but Boone puts an arm up in front of him, blocking his path.] [B]Boone:[/B] Oh… I… think… you [I]do.[/I] You tried to embarrass me. You tried to make me look like a bad chef. [B]Champion:[/B] What? The food was awful man, it’s nothing personal… [B]Boone:[/B] Oh, so you’re doing it again. You must want another beating, boy! [Boone shoots his head, which makes Nicky flinch. Laughter is heard from down the hall. The camera pans around to see Alex Braun standing in the hallway.] [B]Boone: [/B]What’s so funny? [B]Braun:[/B] Oh, just the thought of the former TCW big shot hardcore champion having to bully young, green wrestlers to get respect. [B]Boone:[/B] Says the guy that’s spent most of his career doing trashcan lid matches. [Braun steps forward.] [B]Braun:[/B] You don’t know anything about where I’m from Boone, and I’d watch my mouth if I were you. Otherwise, I might ask you to show me an example of your… “hardcore” credentials. [B]Boone:[/B] You want a match with me? [B] Braun:[/B] How about now? [Boone, apparently, was not expecting this.] [B] Boone:[/B] Uh… I don’t have my gear with me. I only brought my chef’s equipment. And don't you have a match already? [B]Braun:[/B] Your chef’s equipment? [B]Boone:[/B] Yes, haven’t you heard… I’m not only a seasoned hardcore wrestler, but also a culinary expert! [Braun chuckles to himself and turns around. As he walks away, he speaks..] [B]Braun:[/B] Madman Boone the chef. Right! [A slightly deranged look appears on Boone’s face. Boone charges from behind and drives Braun down with a clothesline to the back of the head. He then pulls Alex Braun up, and drives him shoulder-first into the concrete wall.] [B]Boone:[/B] Where’s the big talk now?!? Don’t you ever question my cooking abilities! [As Boone lays in more and more boots, Nicky Champion runs over and shoves Boone from the side. Champion leans over to check on Braun, when suddenly, Madman Boone is smashing a trashcan across his back. Nicky sells the shot well, as he springs up, holding his back in pain. Boone delivers another shot to the head, which sends Champion down to the concrete floor.] [B]Boone:[/B] Boy! Stay out of this! [Boone then slams the bent and distorted trash can down on Alex Braun, who was just starting to stir.] [B]Boone:[/B] I am good chef dammit! [CENTER][U]Madman Boone attacks Alex Braun and Nicky Champion [/U] [B]Rating: D-[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B]Mick Muscles vs. Captain USA [/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/MickMuscles.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/CaptainUSA.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Muscles was on top of his game tonight, which makes sense given the fact that Campbell promised him a title match if he dispatched of Captain USA. In the end, however, it’s hard to say that Mick Muscles “won” the match, as we saw interference from both Danny Rushmore and Citizen X during the middle of the competition, each conveniently happening just as Captain USA started to build up momentum. To be fair, Muscles came across as strong and it is possible that he could have won the match without the interference, but we’ll never know. Regardless, after a completely overbooked four and a half minute affair, Muscles managed to score a pinfall victory over Captain USA. [CENTER] [U]Mick Muscles defeated Captain USA in 4:42 by pinfall. [/U] [B]Rating: D[/B][/CENTER]
[B]Jillefski:[/B] And here comes Bruce the Giant! [B]Silver:[/B] I wonder who Campbell has lined up for him? [Bruce the Giant heads to the ring, ready for this unannounced opponent. Suddenly, porn music begins to play, and Thomas Morgan appears on the entrance ramp.] [B]Jillefski:[/B] Thomas Morgan? [B]Silver:[/B] Apparently she didn’t take too well to his come-on attempt earlier tonight? [Thomas Morgan doesn’t seem terribly enthusiastic about having to face Bruce the Giant, but, nonetheless, he enters the ring. Before the referee can call for the bell, however, the video screen starts to play.]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/PeterValentine-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Familiar Voice:[/B] Hi Bruce. [Peter Valentine is shown on the video screen.] [B]Valentine:[/B] Listen, big guy. Sorry I couldn’t make it tonight. I had this really great offer to make a movie, and well, I couldn’t pass it up. But hey, Bruce, no hard feelings, right? [Bruce stands in the center of the ring, watching Valentine on the screen. I’d say that there probably are hard feelings.] [B]Valentine:[/B] And hey, just to show that I’m a good guy, I’ve arranged for a sneak preview of my movie. It’s called “Seduction Falls”, I hope you, and the fans, enjoy watching it, as much as I’ve enjoyed making it! [And now the video screen begins to play a clip. Peter Valentine is in the middle of the ring and he appears to be mock-fighting (i.e., it looks faker than normal wrestling) with a very large man wearing a Green Giant (the vegetable guy) mask. The large man’s physique looks strangely like that of one Giant Redwood.] [B]Giant Redwood/Imposter-Bruce:[/B] I smash Valentine good! [B]Valentine:[/B] Fall, you evil giant! Fall! [And Valentine delivers the finger poke of doom to the giant’s chest. And the Bruce imposter flops to the ground, apparently defeated by the legendary finger poke.] [B] Valentine: [/B]Now I must slay this giant. For like the plague, credit card debt, vampires, and teen pop stars… giants are an epidemic that must be wiped away from respectable society! [And now Valentine begins to mock stomp the fake Bruce. He pauses after a few stomps, and slams a large packet of red liquid on the fake Bruce’s head, giving the imposter the proverbial crimson mask.] [B]Valentine:[/B] The giant is almost destroyed! Now, for the finishing touch! [And suddenly a young woman slides into the ring. This woman is wearing super high-high boots with super high heels, a black coat, and then, basically, a bra and panties. This woman looks strangely like BSC wrestler Charlize Angelle, only wearing Seduction-style clothing and a black wig. She’s between fake-Bruce and Peter, on her hands on knees, begging Peter to reconsider.] [B] Angelle/Imposter-Seduction:[/B] No, Peter, please don’t hurt Bruce! [B]Valentine:[/B] Poor misguided woman, he’s a giant! All giants must be destroyed! [B]Angelle/Imposter-Seduction: [/B]But, but… I love Bruce! [Valentine lifts his leg and pushes the imposter Seduction over. She collapses on top of the imposter Bruce and purposefully oversells the “kick”, as if she were just struck by a Buick.] [B]Valentine:[/B] Evil woman! Humans and giants must never mate! [And now, with the imposter Bruce and Seduction defeated, Valentine stands above them, with his fists at his size, adopting his best Superman pose. The screen fades away and back to Peter Valentine, in a studio somewhere.] [B]Valentine:[/B] Hope you enjoyed it Bruce! [CENTER] [U]Valentine, Giant Redwood and Charlize Angelle perform a skit mocking Bruce the Giant and Seduction.[/U] [B]Rating: D+[/B][/CENTER]
[As the video ends, Thomas Morgan, still in the ring with Bruce, tries to take advantage of the distraction. He runs up behind Bruce, and begins flailing at him with a barrage of ineffective rights and lefts.] [CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/USPW_World.jpg[/IMG] [B]Bruce the Giant vs. Thomas Morgan for the USPW World Title [/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/BrucetheGiant.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/ThomasMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Bruce barely notices Morgan’s attack and continues to stare at the video screen, which has long since stopped showing Peter Valentine, and, now, in fact, is showing Morgan trying to beat on Bruce’s back. Eventually, Bruce turns to his side, places one of his massive hands on Morgan’s face, and shoves the much smaller man over. Morgan bounces up, runs into a chokehold, and is driven down with a Giant Choke Slam. [CENTER][U]Bruce the Giant defeated Thomas Morgan in 0:44 by pinfall with a Giant Choke Slam. Bruce the Giant makes defense number 4 of his USPW World title. ) [/U] [B]Rating: D+[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/PeterValentine-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/BrucetheGiant.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [Immediately following the match, Valentine appears on the video screen again.] [B]Valentine:[/B] Hey, great job Bruce. Definitely some stiff competition you had there. But Bruce, and I don’t want to take anything away from you, because you’ve definitely had a huge, and by huge, I mean fat, impact on the USPW… you and I both know that you’re holding my USPW World Title. [Bruce holds the title up, as if to say “then why is it in my hand?”] [B]Valentine:[/B] Sure, you have the belt, but that’s because your hussy girlfriend Seduction got your disqualified. You were down on the mat, bloody, tired, and beaten. It was only a matter of time before I wrapped that up. And now that I’ve put that little witch in her place, I’m sure she won’t be sticking her nose in our business anymore… so, what do you say, Bruce? You and me for the USPW World Title at Red, White, and Blue!? [Bruce walks to the side of the ring, and a ring announcer hands him a microphone.] [B]Bruce the Giant:[/B] Valentine hurt Sey-duck-shin! Now Valentine says bad things about Seduction ‘n’ lies about our match. Bruce says you’re on! [B] Valentine:[/B] Good! And make sure to polish my belt, you half-witted twit! [And Valentine disappears from the video screen, as the show moves on to another segment.] [CENTER] [U]Valentine badmouths Seduction and challenges Bruce the Giant. [/U] [B]Rating: C[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [B]Steve Flash vs. T-Rex [/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/TRex.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] The match started off with T-Rex trying to grab Steve Flash repeatedly and failing each time. Flash continued to pester T-Rex with a variety of hit and run offensive techniques, but eventually, T-Rex took Flash down with a big clothesline. From here, T-Rex dominated a good chunk of the match and tossed around the smaller Steve Flash and tried to impress the crowd with a variety of strength displays. Eventually, however, Flash countered a press-slam with an inverted DDT. Flash couldn’t immediately capitalize on the move, however, as he was still feeling the effects of T-Rex’s offense. Both men were up at the 8 count. T-Rex tried to brawl with Flash, but Flash blocked each of his punches and T-Rex blocked none of the counters. Eventually, Steve Flash ducked under a giant, wild haymaker and took T-Rex down with a beautiful dropkick. Flash signaled for the Flash Bang, but never got the chance to get it off, as Fumihiro Ota (who, somehow, had snuck under the ring) popped up on the apron and executed a springboard sidekick to the side of Flash’s head. The referee was forced to disqualify T-Rex at this point and give the win to Flash. [CENTER][U]Steve Flash defeated T-Rex in 6:14 when T-Rex was disqualified when Fumihiro Ota ran in and attacked Steve Flash. [/U] [B]Rating: D [/B][/CENTER]
[Ota then looked like he was ready to assault Flash some more, when Alex Braun’s music started to play. Ota dumped Flash to the outside as Braun approached the ring. Flash tried to get back in the ring, but security and ringside officials kept him from doing so. And suddenly, it was main event time.] [CENTER] [B]Fumihiro Ota vs. Alex Braun [/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/FumihiroOta.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/AlexBraun.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Ota attacked Braun as soon as he entered the ring. A referee, who was previously restraining Steve Flash, called for the bell and the match was soon official. Ota was not able to keep his early advantage, however, as Braun ducked a spinning heel kick (although, even with the miss Ota landed on his feet), bounced off the opposite rope and took Ota down with a flying forearm shiver. Ota quickly bounced up, but Braun took him down with a short clothesline. By now, Shane Sneer had made it ringside and he was calling for Ota to step outside to regroup. Ota obliged, but, unfortunately for Sneer and Ota, Braun also obliged and followed Ota out. Braun punished Ota some more on the outside until Sneer provided the distraction. Braun grabbed Sneer and slammed him face first into the ring apron, but the distraction was enough for Ota drill Braun with a vicious savate kick to the ribs and follow it up with a bulldog on the outside. Ota then slid in the ring and tried to go for the count out victory, but Braun made it back in at 9. Ota immediately met Braun with a running knee drop and then, for the next few minutes, Ota showed off a good chunk of both his aerial and martial arts based offense. During this time period, Ota scored several near falls, but couldn’t quite keep Braun down. Finally, Ota went for the Ninja Strike, but Braun ducked the move and countered with his own jumping enzuigiri (the Braun Damage). [CENTER][B]Alex Braun defeated Fumihiro Ota in 8:07 by pinfall with a Braun Damage.[/B] [U]Rating: C-[/U][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/MadmanBoone.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/FumihiroOta.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/WandaFish.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/AlexBraun.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/kelseycampbell2a.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [This was not to be a peaceful or orderly night at USPW American Wrestling, however, as Madman Boone hit the ring and drilled Braun from behind. Sneer then climbed in the ring and had Ota attack Braun as well.] [B]Jillefski:[/B] Ota and Boone attacking Braun! [B]Silver:[/B] But here comes Steve Flash! [Indeed, Steve Flash comes out from the back, slides into the ring and starts brawling with Ota and Boone. Braun is more or less a non-factor for the time being, but Flash seems to be getting the better of Boone and Ota, until…] [B]Jillefski:[/B] Now Wanda Fish is out! Fish into the ring! [Fish clips the back of Flash’s leg with a dropkick and now Ota and Boone have the advantage. A decent pop is heard from the crowd, when…] [B]Silver:[/B] Commissioner Campbell! Kelsey is on the way! [And yes, Kelsey Campbell now slides into the ring. Braun is also up at this point and he takes Boone out of the equation with a clothesline that sends both men to the outside. Campbell shoves Fish, who returns the shove. [B]Silver:[/B] This looks like a replay of last night! These two are about to go at it again! [B]Jillefski: [/B]Great! I’ll help separate them again! [B]Silver:[/B] Yeah, you were [I]some[/I] help last time… [No blows are exchanged this time, as USPW security, backstage officials, and referees soon hit the ring to break up this late 90’s-esque ending to a wrestling show.] [Fade to the USPW logo.] [/INDENT][/INDENT]
[SIZE="1"] [B]Summary of Results and Ratings:[/B] Rhino Umaga defeated Nicky Champion (D-) Citizen X defeated The Tic (E+) Frankie Perez defeated Happy Elwood (D) Savage Fury defeated Fox Mask and Stevie Grayson (D) Jim Force defeated the Masked Mauler to retain the USPW National Title (E+) Mick Muscles defeated Captain USA (D+) Bruce the Giant defeated Thomas Morgan to retain the USPW World Title (D+) Steve Flash defeated T-Rex (D) Alex Braun defeated Fumihiro Ota (C-) Overall: D+ Up Next: Post show happenings and an internet preview for next week. [/SIZE]

[INDENT][INDENT][CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/USPW.jpg[/IMG] [B]Bad news is just a phone call away[/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/kelseycampbell2a.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/ShaneSneer.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/MickyStarr.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [The show had just ended. Kelsey Campbell is chatting with Shane Sneer. It is likely that they are going over the future direction of their angle. Micky Starr entered the scene. He was holding a cell phone.] [B]Starr:[/B] Ms. Campbell… we have a problem. [Kelsey Campbell looks at Micky Starr and tries to peer into his soul to determine the nature of the problem. Having no luck, she responds.] [B]Campbell:[/B] What is it Micky? [B]Starr:[/B] It’s not my place to say. Here… [Starr holds out the phone. Campbell appears uneasy, as if she knows that bad news is on the other end of this phone. She reluctantly takes the phone.] [B]Campbell:[/B] Hello?... Yes, this is her. [Campbell listens to the person on the other end of the phone. The conversation is short and one sided. Campbell does not say bye, instead, she just closes the phone and hands it to Micky Starr.] [B]Sneer:[/B] Kelsey, everything ok? [Her face says that everything is not ok. Water has begun to gather in the corners of Kelsey’s eyes and her face is flushed.] [B]Sneer:[/B] Kelsey? [Campbell swallows before she responds.] [B]Campbell:[/B] Sports America has dropped our show. Sam Strong wants to meet with me in the morning. [Micky Starr simply looks down. He knows that there are no words that can ease her fears. Sneer has an “oh crap” look on his face. He reaches out and touches her shoulder. She pulls away.] [B]Sneer:[/B] Are you going to be ok? [An uncomfortable lump has grown in her throat. She couldn’t give a verbal response, even if she was so inclined. Instead, Kelsey Campbell simply shrugs her shoulders, then turns, and walks away.][/INDENT][/INDENT]

[INDENT][INDENT][CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/USPW.jpg[/IMG] [B]Sam Strong is Not Happy[/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/kelseycampbell2a.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/SamStrong.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [We fade into Sam Strong’s familiar and comfortable office. Danny Jillefski and Shane Sneer are not present today. Kelsey Campbell must face Sam Strong alone.] [B]Strong:[/B] WHAT? [As Strong yells, Campbell jumps in her seat, obviously surprised by his response.] [B]Strong:[/B] Say it again! [Campbell clears her throat.] [B] Campbell:[/B] Uh, I said that the show was going to get cancelled even before you hired me… [B] Strong:[/B] Oh really? [Sam Strong slams his hand down. The big man isn’t happy.] [B]Strong:[/B] Just [I]who[/I] is the head booker of this ship, anyhow? [Kelsey looks nervous. She adjusts herself in her seat.] [B]Campbell:[/B] Uh… I am. [B]Strong:[/B] That’s right. [Sam Strong stands up.] [B]Strong: [/B] Brother, I’m not gonna’ tolerate excuses! I don’t want hear this load of crap that it was Danny or my fault! [B] Campbell:[/B] I didn’t say that… [B]Strong:[/B] Don’t interrupt me! [Campbell is staring down. She cannot make eye contact with Strong.] [B] Campbell:[/B] I’m sorry, I’m sorry! [Strong pauses for a moment. He appears to be trying to calm himself down.] [B] Strong:[/B] Do you have anything to say for yourself? [B]Campbell: [/B]I’ve arranged for another television show on National Pride TV… [This instantly brightens up Sam’s face.] [B]Strong:[/B] Oh? Tell me more, brother..sister? [B]Campbell:[/B] Well, it’s a one hour slot on Wednesday nights. But the deal doesn’t start until March… [B]Strong:[/B] One hour… and not until March, huh? [Strong's expression is no longer "bright". Strong picks up a stapler and hurls it into the wall. Upon impact, the stapler separates into two parts.] [B]Strong:[/B] GET THE HELL OUT! [Campbell is practically quaking, mumbles her response, as she slowly gets out of her chair, and heads for the door.] [B]Campbell: [/B]… um… ok… I’m sorry! [Campbell exits Strong’s office. She leans against the wall across next to the door. And suddenly, she feels very alone, scared, and unsure of herself. What, exactly, has she gotten herself into?][/INDENT][/INDENT]

[INDENT][CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/uspwfandotcom-1.jpg[/IMG] [B]USPW Internet Update[/B][/CENTER] [B]American Wrestling Cancelled[/B] [INDENT][INDENT]Sports America has cancelled USPW American Wrestling after weeks of not doing well in the ratings. This news enraged Sam Strong. USPW head booker and on screen commissioner Campbell met with Strong the day after the announcement. Surprisingly, the young woman was not released, but it is understood that she is on extremely thin ice.[/INDENT][/INDENT] [B]New show?[/B] [INDENT][INDENT]The USPW quickly acquired a new television spot following the cancellation of American Wrestling. Expect USPW Superstar Showcase to premier on Wednesday nights on National Pride TV. [/INDENT][/INDENT] [B]American Tour[/B] [INDENT][INDENT]Although USPW American Wrestling has been cancelled and USPW Superstar Showcase will not premier until March, the USPW plans to tour different regions of the country throughout the rest of February. Tickets for these shows, tentatively titled USPW American Tour 20007, are available now at USPW.com.[/INDENT][/INDENT] [B]A secret show?[/B] [INDENT][INDENT]The USPW reportedly promoted a secret show last week. The show was apparently very hush hush and completely unadvertised. The tiny show showcased some of the planned matches for USPW Red, White, and Blue. The feedback for the show was awesome and the lucky fans in attendance claim that this “secret” show was better than any other show the USPW has put on this year. [/INDENT][/INDENT] [B]Mistake in the Fox & Grayson vs. Savage Fury match?[/B] [INDENT][INDENT] Kelsey Campbell was reportedly upset with the ending of the Fox & Grayson – Savage Fury match from this week’s episode of American Wrestling. It is rumored that Fox and Grayson were supposed to win the match but that this particular booking note was lost in the shuffle. Apparently, the four men improvised the ending and assumed that the veteran tag team was supposed to get the nod. This mishap is reportedly going to cause the USPW to change tag team plans for the remainder of the month. [/INDENT][/INDENT] [B]The Tic not happy with Kelsey Campbell[/B] [INDENT][INDENT] The USPW’s newest recruit, the Tic is reportedly already unhappy with Kelsey Campbell, after his very first show with the company. The Tic, who was brought it to be a face jobber, was extremely late for American Wrestling. After the show, Campbell (who was apparently in a bad mood following the cancellation news) confronted the Tic and warned him not to be late again. The Tic felt as though Campbell was taking out her frustrations on him.[/INDENT][/INDENT] [B]This week on USPW American Tour (2007)[/B] [INDENT]Wanda Fish vs. Kashmir Singh[/INDENT][INDENT][INDENT][I]Campbell has given Fish her wish and is allowing her to wrestle against men. Fish delivered a skull splitting “Swordfish” to Singh a couple of weeks ago. Will Singh be able to avenge this assault, or does Wanda really have what it takes to go toe-to-toe with the boys?[/I][/INDENT][/INDENT] [INDENT] Warlord Pain vs. Eric the Bull[/INDENT] [INDENT][INDENT][I]Following a successful title defense at Stars, Stripes, and Slams, Warlord Pain is entering the ring in singles competition against Eric the Bull. What tag team will up as the next legitimate contenders for the Lords of Pain championship belts?[/I][/INDENT][/INDENT] [INDENT]Freddie Datsun vs. Madman Boone[/INDENT] [INDENT][INDENT][I]Madman Boone made his debut at Stars, Stripes, and Slams over the always game Nicky Champion. Last week, Boone was offended by Alex Braun and assaulted the veteran star. Does he have what it takes to go over Freddie Datsun, who is coming off an impressive win over T-Rex and a much needed week off?[/I][/INDENT][/INDENT] [INDENT]Peter Valentine vs. Alex Braun[/INDENT] [INDENT][INDENT][I]Alex Braun faced and looked impressive Fumihiro Ota and Bruce the Giant in his first two matches in the USPW, now he goes up against the man who scored a controversial DQ win over Bruce at Stars, Stripes, and Slams.[/I][/INDENT][/INDENT] [INDENT]Bruce the Giant vs. Mick Muscles for the USPW World Title[/INDENT] [INDENT][INDENT][I]Mick Muscles defeated Captain USA last week on USPW American Wrestling and has been granted a world title match against Bruce the Giant. Can the former tag team and world champion rebound this week or will Bruce’s current dissatisfaction with Peter Valentine be let out on Mick Muscles? [/I][/INDENT][/INDENT][/INDENT]
[SIZE=1] As usual, feedback of any sort is welcome and appreciated. [U]Prediction List[/U] Wanda Fish vs. Kashmir Singh Warlord Pain vs. Eric the Bull Freddie Datsun vs. Madman Boone Peter Valentine vs. Alex Braun Bruce the Giant (c) vs. Mick Muscles for the USPW World Title And more! [/SIZE]

[B]Wanda Fish[/B] vs. Kashmir Singh [I]Fish is the Dish![/I] [B]Warlord Pain[/B] vs. Eric the Bull [I]Can you say "jobber squash" ?[/I] Freddie Datsun vs. [B]Madman Boone[/B] [I]Could be either one, but the psycho needs the win more[/I] [B]Peter Valentine[/B] vs. Alex Braun [I]Even Braun can't make Valentine look good.[/I] [B]Bruce the Giant[/B] (c) vs. Mick Muscles for the USPW World Title [I]It's Bruce's till he leaves[/I]

[B]Wanda Fish[/B] vs. Kashmir Singh SOrry, Kashmir, I see a Dark Cure mass swarming in your future. Wanda wins, to set up a further Wanda/Kelsey rumble later on. [B]Warlord Pain[/B] vs. Eric the Bull No contest. I'm going to call it as win by pinfall within three minutes. [B]Freddie Datsun[/B] vs. Madman Boone Call it a minor upset. Boone loses, probably tainted, setting up a rematch at Liberty and Justice. [B]Peter Valentine[/B] vs. Alex Braun Valentine loses, it kills his momentum going into L&J. Bruce the Giant (c) vs. [B]Mick Muscles (by COUNTOUT)[/B] for the USPW World Title Why ruin the main event for the major show this month? Bruce retains via countout, but I expect interference from Valentine, probably going after Seduction (and thus causing Bruce to leave the match to save her).

[INDENT][INDENT][CENTER] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/USPW.jpg[/IMG] [B]USPW American Tour 2007[/B] Wednesday, Week 2 February 2007 Location: Huntsville Fairgrounds Attendance: 3578 [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/WandaFish.jpg[/IMG][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/KashmirSingh.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [USPW American Wrestling opens with Kashmir Singh standing in the center of the ring. He has a microphone.] [B]Singh:[/B] A couple of weeks ago, Wanda Fish split my head open. It cost me 6 hours at the hospital, 8 stitches, and a lifetime of backstage jokes. Show the clip. [The video screen shows a clip of Fumihiro Ota holding Kashmir Singh up and Wanda Fish driving her spiked heel into his head.] [B]Singh:[/B] Last week, USPW Commissioner Campbell gave Wanda the “ok” to step into the ring. And, she made me Wanda’s first opponent. So, I’m calling out Wanda Fish. Listen, I’m all about women’s rights and I love strong women… but Wanda, you’re completely over the top. The match was over, Ota won, fair and square, and there was no reason to attack me. This is my livelihood, and you threatened last week. I demand an explanation! [Wanda Fish’s music begins to play, and the villainous vixen appears on the entrance ramp. She’s holding a microphone.] [B]Fish:[/B] You want an explanation? [B]Singh:[/B] Yeah, I do. And then an apology! [B]Fish:[/B] Ok. I have an explanation for you. I drove my spiked heel into your head, because… [Fish uses a dramatic pause.] [B]Fish:[/B] … because you’re a no-talent hack, and it sickens me that Campbell lets you in the ring. I’m a 4 time world champion. I’m as talented as anyone in company. And I’m definitely… [I]definitely[/I] more talented than you… [Fish points at the ring.] [B]Fish:[/B] And I haven’t been booked in a match because I have breasts. Or maybe it’s because Campbell is afraid that I’ll show her up? The point is, if I’m not booked in matches, I’ll put myself in matches. [B]Singh:[/B] So, you’re better than me? [B]Fish:[/B] Without doubt. [B]Singh:[/B] Then prove it! [Kashmir Singh takes off his shirt, and beckons Fish to the ring. A thud is heard as Fish drops the microphone and approaches the ring. A referee miraculously appears and sanctions the impromptu match.] [CENTER][U]Kashmir Singh challenges Wanda Fish, Wanda Fish accepts. [/U] [B]Rating: E+[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [B]Kashmir Singh vs. Wanda Fish[/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/KashmirSingh.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/WandaFish.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Fish and Singh tried to put on something of a technical match, because, apparently, Singh did not feel comfortable striking a woman. Singh quickly wrestled Fish, using a hip toss, which he followed up with a shoulder lock. As he held the shoulder lock, he told Fish to give it up and that he didn’t want to hurt her. Fish apparently did not share his feelings, as she countered the shoulder lock with 3 stiff kicks from her back to his face. Fish bounces up and suddenly Singh realized that he was in a real match. Singh tried to take Fish down with another hip toss, but she countered and sent him down with a hip toss of her own. Singh popped up, but Fish dropped him with a dropkick. Singh popped up again and raised his fist, apparently ready to strike Fish. Singh quickly changed his mind, however, then loudly declared that he was done, that he wasn’t going to wrestle Fish anymore. Wanda wasn’t done, however, for as soon as Singh turned around, she delivered a Dish of the Day to the young wrestler. [CENTER][U]Wanda Fish defeated Kashmir Singh in 1:45 by pinfall with a Dish Of The Day.[/U] [B]Rating: D[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/ThomasMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/kelseycampbell2a.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [Backstage, we see USPW Commissioner Kelsey Campbell and her wrestling consultant Steve Flash walking down the hall. Campbell is holding a notebook and jotting down notes as they walk. We join them mid-conversation] [B]Flash:[/B]: …to remember that there is a significant difference in the standard of living between the people on top and those on bottom. I mean, if you like at someone like Peter Valentine, the Lords of War, or Bruce the Giant, they have guaranteed written contracts that… [A cat call is heard. Flash and Campbell stop, turn around and see “Sex Driven” Thomas Morgan.] [B]Campbell:[/B] Oh, great. What is it Thomas? [Thomas Morgan starts to approach Kelsey Campbell. Steve Flash shakes his head, realizing that this is likely to be a train wreck.] [B]Morgan:[/B]: Babe, you haven’t returned my calls. Your phone messed up, or something? [B]Campbell:[/B] Uh… Thomas, I never gave you my number. [B]Morgan:[/B]: I got it from a phone book. [B]Campbell:[/B] What phone book? [B]Morgan:[/B] Some book I picked up back when we were in the Midwest. [B]Campbell:[/B] Thomas… I don’t live in the Midwest. I don’t know what Kelsey Campbell you’ve been calling… but it hasn’t been me. [Morgan’s face is priceless.] [B]Morgan:[/B] Ah, so that’s what that whole “I’m calling the police and giving them your number” is about… heh, and I just thought you were into the kinky stuff. So, uh, yeah… toots, listen. Thanks for the title shot last week. I think I have a couple of phone calls to make. [Morgan runs off, looking for a phone. Campbell shakes her head in disbelief.] [B]Flash: [/B] Wasn’t the match against Bruce punishment? [B]Campbell:[/B] Yeah. [B]Flash: [/B] Guess that didn’t work. [B]Campbell:[/B] Guess not. [Campbell shrugs.] [B]Campbell[/B]: Shall we? [Flash nods and the pair continue down the hall.] [CENTER][U]Morgan thanks Campbell for the title shot last week.[/U] [B]Rating: D[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [B]Rhino Umaga vs. Al the Hillbilly[/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/AlTheHillbilly.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Rhino’s second match on television and his second win. Al the Hillbilly tried to brawl with the Samoan, but, as you might expect, this was a big mistake. Fortunately for Al, Umaga doesn’t work by the hour and put this one away quickly. [CENTER][U]Rhino Umaga defeated Al the Hillbilly in 1:46 by pinfall with a Rhino Charge.[/U] [B]Rating: E+[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/JimForce.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/kelseycampbell2a.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [Backstage, we again see USPW Commissioner Campbell. This time, she’s standing over a desk (in, presumably, another makeshift office) looking over a variety of papers. Suddenly, two hard knocks are heard on her door.] [B]Campbell:[/B] Who’s there? [B]Voice:[/B]: THE FORCE! [Campbell approaches the door, reaches to the door knob, then pulls her hand back. A small smile begins to creep up on the corners of her mouth.] [B]Campbell:[/B] The Force who? [Silence.] [More silence.] [Even [I]more[/I] silence.] [B]Jim Force:[/B] THE FORCE crossed the road to get to the other side! [Campbell’s smile turns to confusion. She reaches out, grabs the door knob, and flings the door open.] [B]Campbell:[/B] What? [B]Force:[/B] The FORCE is strong in knock knock jokes. The FORCE knows another one. [The USPW National Champion knocks on the now open door.] [B]Force:[/B]: Knock, knock. [Campbell is staring at Jim Force. She’s not obviously not sure that this is the best response, but…] [B]Campbell:[/B] Who’s there? [B]Force:[/B] THE FOOOOOOOORCE! [Campbell practically jumps out of her clothes (I said practically, don’t get your hopes up) when Force yells. She’s staring at Jim.] [B]Force:[/B] So, what do you think? [B]Campbell:[/B] About? [B]Force:[/B] The knock knock joke. [B]Campbell:[/B] It was… [I]different[/I]. [B]Force:[/B] The FORCE is strong in creativity. [B]Campbell:[/B] I see. What can I do for you, Jim? [B]Force:[/B] The FORCE wants to reunite the FORCES of AMERICA tonight. The FORCE’s good friend CAPTAIN OF THE USA FORCE needs the FORCE’S assistance against a group of Anti-American FORCE haters! [Campbell shakes her head.] [B]Campbell:[/B] I’m sorry Jim, you have to defend the USPW National Title tonight… [B]Force:[/B] The FORCE is strong at making double appearances. [B]Campbell:[/B] So, you want to defend the USPW National Title [I]and[/I] tag with Captain USA tonight? [Jim Force nods.] [B]Campbell:[/B] You sure? [B]Force:[/B] I have discussed this matter thoroughly with my trusted advisor, LASSIE the vending machine of FORCEFUL MERCHANDISE! [B]Campbell:[/B] Jim, why do you yell so much? [B]Force:[/B] The FORCE does not understand your question. [Campbell sighs and shrugs.] [B]Campbell:[/B] Never mind! Jim, if you want to wrestle twice tonight, then that’s your call. [CENTER][U]Jim Force wants to help Captain USA defend America.[/U] [B]Rating: D+[/CENTER]
[CENTER][B]Warlord Pain vs. Eric the Bull [/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/WarlordPain.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/BullWrecker.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Warlord Pain totally dominated Eric the Bull, showing that the multi-time tag team champion can also hold his own in singles competition. The match itself, was a fairly uneventful squash, with Warlord Pain using his power and brawling game to get the win. [CENTER][U]Warlord Pain defeated Eric The Bull in 4:22 by pinfall with an Execution At Dawn. [/U] [B]Rating: D-[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/WarlordPain.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/WarlordAgony.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/Java.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/TribalWarrior.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/DemonAnger.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/DemonSpite.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [Following the victory, Warlord Agony walks out to celebrate with Warlord Pain. Their celebration, however, does not last very long. The Demons of Rage music begins to play. The Demons appear on the entrance ramp and head straight to the ring.] [B]Demon Anger:[/B] Congratulations Lords of War…You got the best of us at Stars, Stripes, and Slams. [Demon Spite nods in agreement. The Demons then offer a handshake. The Lords of War hesitate (and the crowd tells them not to) but eventually accept and shake hands with the Demons.] [B]Demon Anger:[/B] But we want a rematch! We’ll all been around long enough to know that anything can happen on any given night! Now, we respect you guys as competitors and as champions, but you haven’t [I]proven[/I] that you are better than the Demons of Rage… [This does not sit well with the Lords of War.] [B]Warlord Agony:[/B] Are you saying that our victory was a fluke? [B]Demon Anger:[/B] We’re just sa… [And now, Savage Fury’s music begins to play. Java and Tribal Warrior appear on the entrance ramp. Java has the microphone and does [I]all[/I] of the talking. Java plays up the “Savage” part of their name, and practically yells as he speaks.] [B]Java:[/B] No! Savage FURY deserves the next title shot! Demons already lose! Savage FURY win our last match! Should be Savage FURY and the Lords of War! [All 4 men in the ring are now paying attention to Java. Demon Spite has the microphone and responds.] [B]Demon Spite:[/B] You guys don’t deserve crap! So you beat a couple pencil neck geeks last week! Big friggen deal! We’re next for the title shot! [Java looks at Tribal Warrior, and Tribal Warrior nods. Java responds.] [B]Java:[/B] Ok! Then Savage FURY will beat Demons for the next title shot! NEXT week, Demons! [Warlord Pain jumps into the conversation.] [B]Warlord Pain:[/B] That’s a great idea. And to up the ante, the Lords of War will defend the tag team titles at USPW Red, White, and Blue against whichever team that wins next week’s match! [B]Demon Spite:[/B] Fair enough! Savage Fury… you’re on! And Lords of War... we’ll see you at Red, White, and Blue! [CENTER][U]The Demons of Rage and Savage Fury want title shots. Next week, they wrestle to determine who gets the next opportunity. [/U] [B]Rating: D+[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/CitizenX.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/RavenNightfall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [After the tag team contenders clear out of the ring and ring area, the Dark Cure enters the ring. They adopt their standard caricatures, with Black Eagle employing the stoic, mysterious pose; Raven Nightfall shaking her hips about the ring, and Citizen X with the microphone.] [B]Citizen X:[/B] Captain USA… symbol of American tyranny and oppression… stands alone. Much like America stands alone today. Your… [And as Citizen X says “your”, he points at the crowd.] [B]Citizen X:[/B] …blind acceptance of consumerism and American imperialism has isolated you! The world sees America as the evil that it is and we see Captain USA as the symbol of that evil. Now, Captain USA has been asked to find a partner to face the Dark Cure. A partner that is willing to share his American guilt. A partner willing to share his American shame. But just as America stands along in the realm of international politics, Captain USA stands alone in the realm of wres… [And suddenly, Captain USA’s music begins to play, cutting off Citizen X. Captain USA walks through the entrance curtain, folds his arms over and stares at the ring.] [B]Citizen X:[/B] Just as I said! Captain USA is alone! Your “friends” have abandone… [Or maybe not, as Jim Force’s music begins to play. Jim Force steps through the curtain and stands next to Captain USA. Captain USA and Jim Force shake hands, and then rush the ring.] [CENTER][U]In-ring hype by Dark Cure [/U] [B]Rating: D[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [B]Citizen X and Black Eagle vs. The Forces of America [/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/CitizenX.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/CaptainUSA.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/JimForce.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The Forces of America started the match off strongly. After rushing to the ring, they cleared house on the Dark Cure. The referee called for the bell, but had trouble getting the match under control. In fact, the first 2 minutes of this contest were fought with all 4 competitors in the ring. Finally, after the Forces of America used a double clothesline to take Black Eagle out of the ring, the referee convinced Captain USA to step onto the apron. Jim Force dominated Citizen X with his power, until X used the old eye poke of doom to stop the Force’s momentum. Citizen X then crawled across the ring and tagged in Black Eagle, in what would be the match’s second and final tag. Eagle entered the ring and immediately sent Jim Force over the top and to the outside. Eagle followed Force out with a springboard plancha, which sent both men stumbling into the ringside guardrail. The referee slid out of the ring to check on both men, who were obviously in a bit of pain. Black Eagle was up first and he proceeded to slam Jim Force’s face into the ring steps, then whipped Force into the guardrail. On the other side of the ring, Raven Nightfall distracted Captain USA, which allowed the recently revived Citizen X to use a running shoulderblock to send Cap’ to the outside. At this point, the legal men were brawling on one side of the ringside area, and Nightfall and Citizen X were double teaming Captain USA on the other side of the ringside area. No one, not even the referee, was in the ring. The referee tried to get Black Eagle to bring the match back into the ring, but, instead, he opted to choke Jim Force with a monitor cable. In something of a strange decision, the referee opted to disqualify Black Eagle (as opposed to starting the mandatory 10 count). This didn’t seem to matter much the members of the Dark Cure, as they continued to assault the Forces of America, until referees, security, and other backstage officials hit the ringside area to stop them. [CENTER][U]The Forces of America defeated Citizen X and Black Eagle in 5:47 when Black Eagle was disqualified while fighting Jim Force.[/U] [B]Rating: D[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/USPW_National.jpg[/IMG] [B]Danny Rushmore vs. Jim Force for the USPW National Title [/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/JimForce.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/DannyRushmore.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Unfortunately for Jim, his night wasn’t quite over. As the backstage officials worked on getting Dark Cure out of the ringside area, the Towers of Power snuck by, slid Jim Force into the ring and drilled him with a powerbomb/neckbreaker combination. Mick Muscles then hightailed it, and Rushmore proceeded to beat on Jim Force. In yet another display of the USPW referee ineptitude, a referee then hit the ring and called for the bell, making this an official match for the USPW National Title. Rushmore easily worked over the weakened Force for the first few minutes and planted the champion with a big power bomb. He got a long two count, when suddenly… Jim Force felt the FORCE! This turned things around and now Jim Force was impervious to damage. Force dropped Rushmore with a couple of clotheslines, and then body slammed the challenger. Jim Force then broke into spontaneous rope shaking, meaning that it was time for the Full Force. Everything looked to be going well, until Rushmore hit countered the Full Force slam by sliding out of the back, bouncing off the ropes and planting Force with a massive spear. By all rights, it should have been over here, but Jim Force managed to kick out of the Rushmore’s lazy cover. Rushmore then pulled Jim up and locked in a sleeper hold. Eventually (and after several minor crowd-teasing FORCEquakes), Jim Force went to sleep. [CENTER][U]Danny Rushmore defeated Jim Force in 4:28 by submission after interference from Mick Muscles. Danny Rushmore wins the USPW National title. [/U] [B]Rating: D[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [We return from the commercial break and see Frankie Perez in the ring. And yes, that means it’s time for more self-hype.] [B]Perez:[/B] Fox Mask, Stevie Grayson, Happy Elwood… what do these names have in common? [Perez waits for a response from the crowd. They opt to boo him instead.] [B]Perez:[/B] They’ve all lost to Frankie Perez! And tonight, you can add Nicky Champion to the list of losers! And then, I’ll have handled all of the USPW’s new recruits and all of their supposed up-and-comers! After that, Frankie’s going straight to the top! [CENTER][U]More self-hype for Perez.[/U] [B]Rating: D-[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B]Frankie Perez vs. Nicky Champion[/B] Frankie Perez vs. Nicky Champion [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/NickyChampion.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was another short back and forth match for Frankie Perez. Nicky Champion looked decent out there, but Perez is on fire and his hard-hitting style was too much for Champion. This week, Perez pulled out the P-Clutch to get the submission victory. [CENTER][U]Frankie Perez defeated Nicky Champion in 5:47 by submission with a P-Clutch. [/U] [B]Rating: D[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/BrucetheGiant.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/FreddieDatsun.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/AlexBraun.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/Seduction.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [Freddie Datsun is in his wrestling gear (which includes a flannel shirt) and appears to be heading to the ring. Alex Braun is waiting for Datsun at the gorilla position.] [B]Braun:[/B] Freddie, keep your eye on Madman Boone tonight. He’s dangerous as is, but lately, he’s been completely off his rocker and there’s no telling what he’ll do… [Datsun nods and shakes Braun’s hand.] [B]Datsun:[/B] Yeah, sure thing. You keep your eye on Valentine tonight… he’s about as a tricky as they come. [A voice is heard.] [B]Voice:[/B] Valentine? [The USPW World Champion Bruce the Giant appears from around the corner. In the background, a cheer can be heard coming from the crowd.] [B]Bruce the Giant:[/B] Did someone see Peter Valentine? Which way did he go? I need ta catch him `n` smash him. [Bruce approaches Braun and Datsun. Datsun slaps the giant champion on the shoulder as a greeting.] [B]Datsun:[/B] Afraid not, big guy. I was just telling Alex to keep his eye on Valentine later tonight. [Bruce looks at Braun.] [B]Bruce:[/B] You’re wrestling Valentine? [Braun nods.] [B]Bruce:[/B] I'll trade ya Mick Muscles for Peter Valentine. [B]Datsun:[/B] Let Alex take care of Braun tonight. You just focus on Muscles and keeping that belt around your waist. By the way, when are you gonna give me a title shot big guy? [Bruce shrugs.] [B]Bruce:[/B] When do ya want ta get smashed? [At first, Datsun isn’t sure how to respond to Bruce. Then Alex Braun starts laughing. Datsun then decides that this is just Bruce’s simple nature, and he’s laughing too. Soon enough, Bruce the Giant is also laughing, although it’s not clear that he knows what he’s laughing at.] [B]Female Voice:[/B] Brucie! [All three men swing around to see Seduction. She has a neck brace on, but that does not (nor her ridiculous heels) stop her from running up and giving Bruce the Giant a big hug. Bruce pats her on her the head.] [B]Seduction:[/B] Ow! You have to be careful with me Bruce! [Bruce pouts.] [B]Datsun:[/B] You ok, Seduction? [B]Seduction:[/B] Yeah, I’m feeling better. My neck is still stiff from Valentine and I’m having horrible headaches… but I’m getting better. [The pout disappears. Bruce looks livid. He turns to Braun.] [B]Bruce:[/B] Braun smash Valentine tonight, ok? But leave enough for Bruce. [Braun nods. He’s kind of the silent, strong type. From the other side of the curtain, Datsun’s music starts to play.] [B]Datsun:[/B] Guess I’m up! [B]Seduction:[/B] Good luck, Freddie! [CENTER][U] Alex Braun, Freddie Datsun, Bruce the Giant, and Seduction chat.[/U] [B]Rating: C-[/B]
[CENTER][B]Madman Boone vs. Freddie Datsun[/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/FreddieDatsun.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/MadmanBoone.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] Datsun and Boone looked awkward out there, but still put on a fantastic match for the USPW. Datsun wanted to start the match with a technical exchange, but, well, Madman Boone had none of that, and this match was a brawl from the beginning. And, in typical Madman Boone fashion, the majority of the match was fought on the outside of the ring. And Freddie Datsun was whipped and flung into just about every inanimate object outside the ring. Eventually, Boone took the match back in the ring and went for the Boone and Buste, but Datsun slipped out of it and hit a Patriot Press out of nowhere, picking up the hard fought victory. [CENTER][U]Freddie Datsun defeated Madman Boone in 7:56 by pinfall with a Patriot Press. [/U] [B]Rating: C-[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/ShaneSneer.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/WandaFish.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [Backstage, we see Rhino Umaga stomping about backstage. It’s not clear where he’s going, but, then again, it’s not clear that he knows either. Shane Sneer is following Rhino Umaga, obviously trying to shadow the Samoan. Rhino Umaga takes a sharp left turn. Sneer follows him, but Umaga has turned around and Sneer bumps right into him.] [B]Sneer:[/B] Uh.. hey Rhino. Great match tonight! [B]Umaga:[/B] OWE TEH MARNAR O IH SEH EEAH! [Rhino’s yelling causes Shane Sneer to back up.] [B]Sneer:[/B] So, Rhino… have you thought about my offer anymore? [B]Umaga:[/B] OWE TEH MARNAR O IH SEH EEAH? [It sounds as though Rhino Umaga is getting tired of having to repeat himself. It’s too bad that Shane Sneer doesn’t know Samaon.] [B]Umaga:[/B] OWE TEH MARNAR O IH SEH EEAH! OWE TEH MARNAR O IH SEH EEAH! OWE TEH MARNAR O IH SEH EEAH! [Shane Sneer is freaking out. He’s backing up and Rhino Umaga is following him down the hall] [B]Female Voice:[/B] Hey Shane! [Wanda Fish appears from the side. Sneer doesn’t really pay any attention to Wanda, and, instead, just points at Rhino Umaga. Fish is oblivious to Sneer’s supposed predicament.] [B]Fish:[/B] Oh, hey Rhino. Listen, Shane… [Shane Sneer is shaking his head “no” and pointing at Rhino. Rhino Umaga turns towards Wanda Fish.] [B]Sneer:[/B] This is not a good time, Wanda! Run Fish, run! [Wanda is looking at Shane Sneer as if he were insane. Rhino Umaga has now approached Wanda Fish.] [B]Rhino Umaga:[/B] O ah my oeh? [And now, Rhino Umaga holds his hand out. He’s offering to shake Wanda’s hand. She shakes his hand and in the background, Shane Sneer’s jaw falls off of his face.] [B]Fish:[/B] It’s nice to meet you. [And suddenly, the savage Samoan doesn’t seem so savage anymore.] [CENTER][U]Fish tames Umaga?[/U] [B]Rating: D[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/BrucetheGiant.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [Bruce the Giant is in the ring. It’s time for Bruce to work the crowd…] [B]Bruce the Giant:[/B] G`day. [The fans respond by raising their signs and yelling “G’day”.] [B]Bruce:[/B] Tonight, Bruce is going ta defend his belt against Mick Muscles. Bruce saw Mick cheat `n` help his mate against Jim Force earlier. That was not nice. Bruce will smash Mick `n` then hopefully Mick will learn ta be nice. [The fans cheer the thought of Bruce smashing anyone.] [B]Bruce:[/B] Then, at Red, White, `n` Blue, Bruce will smash Peter Valentine. He's a big cheater `n` he hurt Seduction. But Bruce is not smashing Peter ta make him nice... Bruce is smashing Peter ta make him go away. But tonight, Alex Braun is going ta pre-smash Peter for Bruce. Alex is a nice guy `n` Bruce likes him. Bruce also likes his fans. No, actually, Bruce loves his fans! [CENTER][U]Bruce loves his fans. And hates Peter Valentine. [/U] [B]Rating: C[/B] [/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/USPW_World.jpg[/IMG] [B]Bruce the Giant vs. Mick Muscles for the USPW World Title[/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/BrucetheGiant.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/MickMuscles.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Mick started off strong (well, as strong as someone can start off against Bruce) and was pummeling Bruce with left and rights. Unfortunately, the pummeling didn’t really have any impact on Bruce and Bruce set Muscles down with a big head butt. Bruce then took over the match and proceeded to use his arsenal of punches, kicks, head butts, and slams on former tag team champion. Bruce probably could have finished him at the two minute mark, but Bruce has been in a particularly bad mood as of late, and it seemed as though he wanted to punish Mick Muscles a bit. Danny Rushmore tried to interfere and help out his partner. It wasn’t the best plan in the world, as his interference consisted of charging the ring and attempting to attack Bruce the Giant. This probably would have resulted in Muscles being disqualified if Rushmore had managed to do this, but upon hitting the ring, Bruce dropped him with a big boot and then gave him a Giant Choke Slam. Bruce then decided to call it a night and hit Mick Muscles with a Giant Choke Slam as well. And, tonight, lighting doesn’t strike twice and the Towers of Power didn’t walk away with two belts. [CENTER][U]Bruce the Giant defeated Mick Muscles in 4:38 by pinfall with a Giant Choke Slam. During the match we also had Danny Rushmore run in and attack Bruce the Giant. Bruce the Giant makes defense number 5 of his USPW World title. [/U] [B]Rating: D+[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B]Peter Valentine vs. Alex Braun[/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/PeterValentine-1.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/AlexBraun.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Valentine and Braun locked up and Valentine used his power advantage to push Braun back into a corner to start the match. The referee called for the clean break, but there’s nothing clean about Peter Valentine, and so the break was a brawling mess. Valentine brutalized Braun in the corner and went off to flex and celebrate in the middle of the ring. This, it turns out, was a classic case of counting your eggs before they hatched, as Braun hopped up to the turnbuckle and nailed Braun with a flying cross body that resulted in a long two count. Braun continued to use his speed and technical superiority to keep Valentine off balance. Braun looked to have things wrapped up, when Valentine decided to bail from the ring. The referee started to count out Valentine and didn’t notice that Madman Boone had made his way through the crowd and slid into the opposite side of the ring. Boone snuck up on Braun and took him down with a vicious Boone and Bust. Boone immediately fled the ring. Valentine slid back into the ring and picked up the quick cover. The referee seemed to understand that Boone was responsible, but because he didn’t see it, he was forced to give the victory to Valentine. [CENTER][U]Peter Valentine defeated Alex Braun in 7:34 by pinfall following interference from Madman Boone.[/U] [B]Rating: D[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/PeterValentine-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/MadmanBoone.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/TRex.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/TheMaskedMauler.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/AlexBraun.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/Seduction.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/BrucetheGiant.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/FreddieDatsun.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [Following the match, Boone slides into the ring.] [B]Jillefski: [/B] Boone and Valentine shaking hands! And it looks like they’re not done with Braun! [B]Silver:[/B] Typical Valentine! [B]Jillefski:[/B] Valentine calling more people out… and still laying the boots to Alex Braun! [B]Silver:[/B] And here comes T-Rex and the Masked Mauler! And I, for one, am sick and tired of Peter Valentine and his hired goons! [B]Jillefski:[/B] Now all four men in the ring! And Braun is being completely worked over! [The crowd erupts with cheers. Seduction comes running through the entrance way, and she’s point at the ring. Freddie Datsun and Bruce the Giant soon appear after her and they rush the ring.] [B]Silver:[/B] Here comes Datsun and Bruce! [B]Jillefski:[/B] Datsun hits the ring first! And he’s brawling for all he’s worth! But the numbers are too much for him! [B]Silver:[/B] But maybe not Bruce [B]Jillefski:[/B] Bruce now in the ring! The Masked Mauler charging… and put down with a big boot! Bruce with a clothesline on Boone! And a big right hand sends Valentine down. T-Rex from be…no! Datsun intercepting T-Rex, now Datsun and T-Rex brawling! [B]Silver:[/B] And Bruce is cleaning house! [B]Jillefski:[/B] Bruce going after Valentine, and Valentine bailing from the ring! The Masked Mauler jumping on Bruce’s back… Bruce flips him over… GIANT CHOKESLAM! Valentine chasing Seduction… and Seduction running to the back! [B]Silver:[/B] Bruce is chasing Valentine! [B]Jillefski: [/B] Boone up! [B]Silver:[/B] But so is Braun! [B]Jillefski:[/B] Braun drilling Boone with a dropkick to the back! Boone sent out of the ring! And Datsun clotheslining T-Rex out of the ring! Datsun and Braun hold the ring! And that’s all the time we have folks! [CENTER][U]Peter Valentine, Madman Boone, T-Rex, and Masked Mauler attack Alex Braun. Seduction leads out Bruce the Giant and Freddie Datsun to make the save.[/U] [B]Rating: D+[/B][/CENTER] [Fade to the USPW logo.] [/INDENT][/INDENT]
[SIZE=1] [B]Summary of Results and Ratings:[/B] Wanda Fish defeated Kashmir Singh (D) Rhino Umaga defeated Al the Hillbilly (E+) Warlord Pain defeated Eric the Bull (D-) The Forces of America defeated Citizen X and Black Eagle (D) Danny Rushmore defeated Jim Force to win the USPW National Title (D) Frankie Perez defeated Nicky Champion (D) Freddie Datsun defeated Madman Boone (C-) Bruce the Giant defeated Mick Muscles to retain the USPW World Title (D+) Peter Valentine defeated Alex Braun (D) Overall: D [/SIZE]

[INDENT][CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/uspwfandotcom-1.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [B]Jim Force due for a change?[/B] [INDENT]Apparently, road agents feel that Jim Force’s current gimmick is a little stale and that he could use something to freshen up his character. Unfortunately, Campbell has stated that she does not want Jim Force to change gimmicks until at least July. On the other hand, Jim, reportedly, is ok with a gimmick change as long as he can still make frequent reference to the FORCE.[/INDENT] [B]Expect Visitors[/B] [INDENT]Backstage sources have indicated that the USPW has a couple of visiting superstars ready to debut over the next few weeks. The first of these visiting wrestlers is set to debut next week. [/INDENT] [B]This week on USPW American Tour:[/B] [INDENT] Wanda Fish vs. ??? [INDENT][I]Wanda is reportedly going to issue another “open male” challenge. Which USPW wrestler will accept the challenge?[/I] [/INDENT] Steve Flash vs. the Masked Mauler [INDENT][I]Steve Flash has looked strong since arriving at the USPW. Can he continue to look good against his fellow NYCW’er?[/I][/INDENT] Stevie Grayson and Fox Mask vs. Nicky Champion and Happy Elwood [INDENT][I]This match features four of the USPW’s youngest superstars in tag team action. Grayson and Fox Mask have the experience edge, but Champion and Elwood are graduates of the now defunct USPW Training Camp. Which pair of young wrestlers will come out on top?[/I][/INDENT] Jim Force vs. Danny Rushmore for the USPW National Title [INDENT][I]In a surprise upset last week, Danny Rushmore defeated Jim Force (with outside assistance) and captured the USPW National Title. The FORCE is back this week, can Rushmore hold on to the belt or will the FORCE once again reign?[/I][/INDENT] The Demons of Rage vs. Savage Fury [INDENT][I]The Lords of War agreed to defend the USPW World Tag Team Titles at Red, White, and Blue against whichever team won this match. Savage Fury recently picked up an impressive win over the duo of Grayson and Fox Mask, while the Demons of Rage have basically dominated everyone that wasn’t the Lords of War. Which team will earn the title shot?[/I][/INDENT] Bruce the Giant, Freddie Datsun, and Alex Braun vs. Peter Valentine, T-Rex, and Madman Boone [INDENT][I]This match features the USPW’s biggest good guys and bad guys in a six man match that is sure to be out of control. Will the good guys win and gain momentum for Bruce heading into USPW Red, White, and Blue… or will Valentine lead the heels to victory to gain some much needed steam before facing the seemingly invincible Bruce the Giant?[/I][/INDENT] [/INDENT] [/INDENT]
[SIZE=1] As usual, feedback of any sort is welcome and appreciated. [U]Prediction List[/U] Wanda Fish vs. ??? The Masked Mauler vs. Steve Flash Stevie Grayson and Fox Mask vs. Nicky Champion and Happy Elwood Jim Force vs. Danny Rushmore for the USPW National Title The Demons of Rage vs. Savage Fury Bruce the Giant, Freddie Datsun, and Alex Braun vs. Peter Valentine, T-Rex, and Madman Boone Plus More! [/SIZE]

Prediction List [B]Wanda Fish[/B] vs. ???: I don't think it matters who the opponent is, Fish is too good to lose this early in her push :) The Masked Mauler vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B]: I live in awe that Mauler even got a job outside of NYCW. [B]Stevie Grayson and Fox Mask [/B]vs. Nicky Champion and Happy Elwood: Two of the four have talent already, the other two just have potential. Jim Force vs. [B]Danny Rushmore [/B]for the USPW National Title The Demons of Rage vs. [B]Savage Fury[/B]: Realistically, Savage Fury should be the next generation of the aging USPW tag-team division. Bruce the Giant, Freddie Datsun, and Alex Braun vs. [B]Peter Valentine, T-Rex, and Madman Boone[/B] Out of curiousity, are you using talent trades? One thing I discovered far to late while playing USPW was some of the absolute criminal exchanges you can get away with by offering DAVE Giant Redwood in exchange for someone who can actually wrestle...

[B]Wanda Fish[/B] vs. ??? [I]Fish is still the Dish![/I] The Masked Mauler vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] [I]Let's see,one of the best in ring talents alive vs a masked piece of garbage. So hard to choose :p [/I] [B]Stevie Grayson and Fox Mask[/B] vs. Nicky Champion and Happy Elwood I know Champion will be good one day. Grayson and Mask are good now. [B]Jim Force[/B] vs. Danny Rushmore for the USPW National Title [I]UGLY, UGLY match![/I] The Demons of Rage vs. [B]Savage Fury[/B] [I]Fury, just because you already know what you get with the demons vs the lords of war[/I] Bruce the Giant, Freddie Datsun, and Alex Braun vs. [B]Peter Valentine, T-Rex, and Madman Boone[/B] [I]Heels need the momentum as Bruce gets protected[/I].

[B]Wanda Fish [/B]vs. ??? [I]Has to be Fish[/I] The Masked Mauler vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] [I]Has to be Flash![/I] [B]Stevie Grayson and Fox Mask [/B]vs. Nicky Champion and Happy Elwood [I]You wanted to push them last match and will again[/I] [B]Jim Force [/B]vs. Danny Rushmore for the USPW National Title [I]Force to win the match but not the belt - maybe Muscles will do a run-in to stop a pinfall or something similar[/I] [B]The Demons of Rage [/B]vs. Savage Fury [I]I'm going against the grain here - Savage Fury seem to be here by mistake so I'm thinking you'll want another Demons vs Warlords match[/I] Bruce the Giant, Freddie Datsun, and Alex Braun vs. [B]Peter Valentine, T-Rex, and Madman Boone[/B] [I]Heels get pre-big show heat[/I]

[B]Wanda Fish[/B] vs. ??? Wanda isn't going to lose this one The Masked Mauler vs.[B] Steve Flash[/B] Ditto for Flash - did you say squash? [B]Stevie Grayson and Fox Mask[/B] vs. Nicky Champion and Happy Elwood As everyone else has said - Stevie and Fox are good now, their opponents aren't there yet Jim Force vs. [B]Danny Rushmore[/B] for the USPW National Title Danny won't lose on his first defence. Possible interference from Muscles and a save from Captain USA [B]The Demons of Rage vs. Savage Fury[/B] I'm going for the draw here. Savage Fury aren't good enough yet to get the win, but the Demons v the Warlords didn't produce as a straight 2v2. Therefore, you're gonna go for a triple threat title defence next week. [B]Bruce the Giant, Freddie Datsun, and Alex Braun vs. Peter Valentine, T-Rex, and Madman Boone[/B] To me, the idea of jobbing Bruce (and his B+ overness) once again to Valentine (and T Rex and Boone) is crazy, so I'll go for another draw, leaving things nicely poised in all three matches at the PPV.

[SIZE="1"][QUOTE=arwink;277515]Prediction List Out of curiousity, are you using talent trades? One thing I discovered far to late while playing USPW was some of the absolute criminal exchanges you can get away with by offering DAVE Giant Redwood in exchange for someone who can actually wrestle...[/QUOTE] I have several working agreements, but really, have not made much use of talent trades so far. I took your advice (J Silver also suggested this to me as well) and have acquired a few workers from MAW, DAVE, and hopefully TCW. So, there is a borrowed worker on this card and I have another for the next two cards. Hopefully, they can help me pull my ratings up a bit. It’s a good call, glad you pointed me in this direction. I have made some minor changes to the format of the show. I'm not sure what I think about them yet, especially the centering. [/SIZE] [INDENT][INDENT][CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/USPW.jpg[/IMG] [B]USPW American Tour 2007[/B] Wednesday, Week 3 February 2007 Location: North Carolina Biker Museum Attendance: 2000 (sell out) [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/WandaFish.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/FumihiroOta.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/TheTic.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [We open with Wanda Fish and a referee in the ring. She has a microphone.] [B] Fish: [/B] Last week, I [I]finally[/I] wrestled my first match in the USPW. And now that Princess Campbell has set a precedent by allowing me in the ring and after seeing how easy it was to take out Kashmir Singh, I’ve decided that I’m going to issue an “open male” challenge. So… do any of you brave boys in the back have the guts to swim with the Fish? [And suddenly, the Tic walks through the entrance curtain. And by walk, I mean that he has stumbled through the entrance curtain. Fumihiro Ota soon appears behind the Tic and strikes him in the back with a front kick. The Tic stumbles forward and rolls down the entrance ramp.] [B] Fish: [/B] Ladies and gentlemen, it looks like we our first taker! [Ota follows the Tic down the entrance ramp, picks up and whips him into the guardrail. As the Tick is slumped against the guardrail, Ota delivers several stiff kicks to the young wrestler’s side. Fish continues to talk in the ring.] [B] Fish: [/B] Before this match gets underway, I’d like to thank my opponent tonight. Apparently, the Tic is the [I]only[/I] wrestler back there willing to accept my challenge. And I understand why he’s accepting… the Tic is a fierce and deadly competitor. He’s known the world over for his incredible size and strength and for his Oscar-worthy portrayal of serious characters! [Ota now uses an over the shoulder judo throw on the Tic, send him even closer to the ring. Finally, Ota drags the Tic to his feet and slides him into the ring. The referee, at first, won’t call for the bell and sanction the match. Ota starts to climb up on the apron and the referee rethinks things, and calls for the bell.] [CENTER][U]Fish issues the "open male challenge" and it is “accepted” by the Tic.[/U] [B]Rating: C-[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B]Fish vs. The Tic[/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/WandaFish.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/TheTic.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The Tic was completely defeated… [I]before[/I] the match started. Fish circled around the fallen wrestler, then pulled him to his feet. Fish then forced the Tic to participate in a collar-and-elbow tie-up, although he was too far gone to actually hold on to her, so, Fish pulled him over with a headlock takedown. Fish then stood up and told the crowd just how good she was. She then measured the Tic and landed a stiff leg drop. Fish then locked in the Blonde Ambition, which caused the young battered wrestler to immediately tap out. [CENTER][U]Wanda Fish defeated The Tic in 1:37 by submission with a Blonde Ambition.[/U] [B]Rating: D[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/ThomasMorgan.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/kelseycampbell2a.jpg[/IMG] [/CENTER] [Backstage, Thomas Morgan approaches Kelsey Campbell, who appears to busy giving instructions to backstage workers.] [B]Morgan:[/B] Hey baby! [Campbell turns to face Morgan. She sighs.] [B]Campbell:[/B] Thomas… no, Mr. Morgan. I think we need to establish some guidelines for maintaining a professional atmosphere. First off all, my name is not “baby” or “toots” or “sexy” or anything like that. My name is Kelsey. I generally prefer a laid back atmosphere and so I allow people to use my first name. If you can’t manage to call me Kelsey, however, you should refer to me as Ms. Campbell. [Morgan has a cheesy smile on his face. He nods.] [B]Morgan: [/B] So it’s [I]Ms.[/I] and not [I]Mrs.[/I] Campbell. I see where you’re going with this… [Campbell shakes her head.] [B]Campbell:[/B] No, actually, I don’t think you do… [B]Morgan: [/B] No, no, I do! I understand, you want me. [I]Bad[/I]. But you can’t show it at the shows. Otherwise, people will say that it’s an inappropriate relationship and all of that. Hey baby, I understand. We’ll keep it nice and professional on the job. After the show, baby, we’ll get real…[I]real[/I] naughty. [Campbell has a blank expression on her face. She doesn’t respond. Instead, she just walks away.] [B]Morgan:[/B] See you tonight… [I]Ms.[/I] Campbell. [CENTER][U]Thomas Morgan tries again to pick up Kelsey Campbell.[/U] [B]Rating: C-[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B]Citizen X (w) vs. Pete the Hillbilly[/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/CitizenX.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/PeteTheHillbilly.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] Pete the Hillbilly tried to get the crowd going, but Citizen X blindsided him and took advantage of the match early on. From here on, it was basically a squash match with Pete unable to get any offense off. Citizen X ended up winning the match after hitting his flying butt drop (the Flaming Anarchy). [CENTER][U]Citizen X defeated Pete the Hillbilly in 2:50 by pinfall with a Flaming Anarchy.[/U] [B]Rating: E+[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/CitizenX.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/RavenNightfall.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/BlackEagle.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/PeteTheHillbilly.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/AlTheHillbilly.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/CaptainUSA.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/JimForce.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [Following the match, Black Eagle and Raven Nightfall entered the ring. The Dark Cure proceeded to assault Pete the Hillbilly. Al the Hillbilly came out for the save, but he ended up being victimized as well. Finally, the Forces of America ran to the ring and the Dark Cure bailed, leaving through the audience. While Captain USA checked on the Hillbillies, Jim Force found a microphone.] Force: You cannot hide from the FORCE, you evil anti-American FORCE haters! And neither can you, Danny Rushmore! The FORCE will have his belt back! [CENTER][U]Forces of America save the Hillbillies and Jim Force wants his belt back[/U] [B]Rating: E+[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B][Commercial inserted into internet coverage.][/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B]Steve Flash vs. The Masked Mauler[/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/SteveFlash.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/TheMaskedMauler.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] In yet another match that it certain to raise allegations of drug use, the Masked Mauler gave everything he had to Steve Flash. The Masked Mauler is playing the typical evil heel here, and, accordingly, he avoided clean breaks, held choke holds well into the 5 count, and talked a fair bit of trash to the crowd. None of that really mattered, however, as Flash controlled the majority of the match, easily overcoming the Masked Mauler’s underhanded tactics. [CENTER][U]Steve Flash defeated The Masked Mauler in 5:50 by pinfall with a Flash Bang.[/U] [B]Rating: D+[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/DannyRushmore.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/MickMuscles.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [Backstage, we see the Towers of Power (Mick Muscles and Danny Rushmore) standing on an interview set. Danny Rushmore has the USPW National Championship Belt on and Mick Muscles is addressing the camera.] [B]Muscles:[/B] Last week, the Towers of Power came through and did [I]exactly[/I] what we said we would do, isn’t that right Danny? [B]Rushmore:[/B] Yea’. [B]Muscles:[/B] That’s right, the Towers of Power took the National Title away from that lunatic Jim Force. It was a great win for us, wasn’t it Danny? [B]Rushmore:[/B] Yea’. [B]Muscles:[/B] Tonight, Jim Force gets his rematch and he’s going to try to take the belt back. That’s not going to happen though, is it Danny? [B]Rushmore:[/B] Nuh-uh. [B]Muscles:[/B] You see, we’ve worked hard and long to win this title. And it’s not going anywhere! Isn’t that right Danny? [B]Rushmore:[/B] Yea’. [CENTER][U]The Towers of Power claim to be the National Champion.[/U] [B]Rating: D[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B]Fox Mask and Stevie Grayson vs. Nicky Champion and Happy Elwood[/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/FoxMask.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/StevieGrayson.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/NickyChampion.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/HappyElwood.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This was a fast paced solid match up featuring 4 young competitors. The match went back and forth, with Fox Mask and Grayson using their speed against Champion’s power game and Elwood’s high speed technical offense. Grayson picked up the win for his team with a sunset flip that surprised Elwood. [CENTER][U]Fox & Hound defeated American Spirit in 5:53 when Stevie Grayson defeated Happy Elwood by pinfall.[/U] [B]Rating: D+[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/RhinoUmaga.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/ShaneSneer.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/FumihiroOta.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/WandaFish.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [Backstage, Rhino Umaga sits at a table. Across from him, we see Shane Sneer and Fumihiro Ota. Shane Sneer slides a paper across the table.] [B]Sneer:[/B] Alright then, Rhino. Apparently you got my message. Glad to see you here. Now, if you’d just sign this contract, everything would be official, and I’ll be your new agent. [Umaga looks at the contract. He then looks up and yells.] [B]Umaga:[/B] OWE TEH MARNAR O IH SEH EEAH! [As usual, Shane Sneer practically jumps out of his shoes.] [B]Umaga:[/B] OWE TEH MARNAR O IH SEH EEAH! [Sneer looks at Ota, who appears emotionless.] [B]Sneer: [/B] Listen, I don’t know what… [B]Umaga:[/B] OWE TEH MARNAR O IH SEH EEAH! [Umaga slams his hands on the table and angrily stands up. Ota stands up as well, and for a moment, it appears as though their might be a confrontation. Sneer, meanwhile, has taken to hiding behind Ota.] [B]Umaga:[/B] OWE TEH MARNAR O IH SEH EEAH! [There is a moment of awkward silence, as Umaga stares past Ota at Sneer. Sneer has no response. A female voice breaks the silence.] [B]Female Voice:[/B] Hey guys! [And Wanda Fish enters the scene. Umaga quickly turns his attention to Fish. He steps away from the table and towards Wanda, and for the second time in as many weeks, he shakes her hand.] [B]Fish: [/B] So, what’s going on? [Umaga continues to stare at Fish. Sneer finally steps out from behind Ota.] [B]Sneer: [/B] We were trying to get Rhino to sign this contract, so that I could be his agent. [Wanda nods. Umaga is still staring at her. Apparently, the constant staring does not bother Wanda.] [B]Fish:[/B] I see, so you’ll be joining our little team Rhino? [Rhino smiles and nods, then turns back to the table. He quickly signs the contract that Sneer left on the table. Sneer stares on in disbelief.] [CENTER][U]Shane Sneer is Rhino Umaga’s new agent?[/U] [B]Rating: D+[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/USPW_National.jpg[/IMG] [B]Danny Rushmore vs. Jim Force for the USPW National Title[/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/DannyRushmore.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/JimForce.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] In a rematch that didn’t live up to last week’s performance, Rushmore and Force again put on a power and brawling match. Truth be told, Rushmore’s a much better brawler than Force, but the match was booked to keep Jim Force looking strong. The momentum shifted after Mick Muscles helped defend “their’ title by tripping Jim up. The referee ejected Mick for this and eventually, as is custom in Jim Force matches, Jim Force felt the FORCE and looked to put Rushmore away. Unfortunately, the Forces of America have a plethora of enemies, and Citizen X came through the crowd and hopped on the apron. This distracted Jim, which gave Rushmore time to recover. Force turned around and Rushmore speared him for the win. [CENTER][U]Danny Rushmore defeated Jim Force in 5:12 by pinfall following interference from Citizen X. During the match we also had Mick Muscles run in and attack Jim Force. Danny Rushmore makes defense number 1 of his USPW National title.[/U] [B]Rating: D-[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [Frankie Perez is in the ring.] [B]Perez: [/B] So, I’d love to tell everyone that after all of my hard work, including victories over Fox Mask, Stevie Grayson, Happy Elwood, and Nicky Champion… that I’m getting the respect that I deserve. [Perez has a disgusted look on his face. He shakes his head.] [B]Perez: [/B] But I’d be lying! The USPW continues to overlook Frankie Perez! I’m young, talented, undefeated and undeniably popular… [And he’s being undeniably booed.] [B]Perez: [/B] …Yet I’m still overlooked. Danny Rushmore got two National Title shots. Freaking Thomas Morgan just had a shot at the World Title. But, there have been no title shots for me. And it gets worse… I show up tonight, and I wasn’t even on the schedule! Well, I’m not going to… [Something distracts Frankie Perez. A man is standing up behind the guardrail yelling at him. Perez starts to yell back. MAW fans would recognize this individual as Mainstream Hernandez. They continue to jaw back and forth, until Perez beckons Hernandez to come into the ring. Hernandez, dressed in street clothes and apparently present as a fan, complies, hops the guardrail, slides into the ring, and takes the microphone away from Perez.] [B]Hernandez:[/B] Man, could you cry any more? [Perez reaches for the microphone, but Hernandez pulls it back.] [B]Hernandez:[/B] You act like you’ve done so much. Frankie, bro, you haven’t done [I]anything[/I]. [Perez snatches the microphone back.] [B]Perez:[/B] And you have? [Now Hernandez snatches the microphone back.] [B]Hernandez:[/B] I am the two time Rip Chord Invitational Challenge Champion! [The crowd, being that we are in MAW territory, cheers for Hernandez. Perez is furious.] [B]Hernandez:[/B] Now then, Frankie… I think it’s time for you to go to the back and let these people enjoy the rest of the show. Unless… unless you want to prove yourself in MAW country! [Another pop from the crowd. Hernandez holds the microphone out to Perez. Perez takes the microphone and responds.] [B]Perez:[/B] It sounds like you’re challenging me… like you want to go right now? Well, unfortunately for you… [Perez turns around, but then swings around again and smacks Hernandez on top of his head with the microphone. A resounding “thunk” is heard.] [B]Perez:[/B] ...I accept! [Perez leans over and drives the microphone into Hernandez’s face a few more times. As a referee slides in, Perez toss the microphone out of the ring. The referee is confused and looks to the back. Perez is covering Hernandez. The referee shrugs, calls for the bell and starts to count the pinfall…] [CENTER][U]Perez does his usual self-hype and is challenged by Mainstream Hernandez.[/U] [B]Rating: D-[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B]Frankie Perez vs. Mainstream Hernandez [/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/FrankiePerez.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/MainstreamHernandez.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] …And Hernandez kicked out at 2. If Perez was surprised that Hernandez kicked out, it didn’t show in his face. Instead, a nasty, disgusted look filled Perez’s face as he stood and began to stomp on Mainstream Hernandez. The referee pulled Perez away, so that he could make sure that Hernandez was ok to wrestle. Perez gave the referee about 3 seconds to check on Mainstream, before he shoved him out of the way and went back to stomping on Hernandez. This upset the referee, who again pulled Perez away and threatened to disqualify him. Perez side stepped the referee and went after back after Hernandez, who was now in the corner. Mainstream used this time to recharge, apparently, as reached up to the top ropes, pulled himself up and drove both of his feet into Perez’s chest. As Perez stood up, Hernandez then sprung up to the top rope and amazed the crowd with a flying leg lariat that sent Perez down again. In this short match, Hernandez and Perez would switch control frequently. In the end, however, Hernandez seemed to control more of the match than Perez. And he looked as though he was about to put Perez when he sprung up to the top rope and called for his finisher. Perez quickly launched himself to his feet and into the ropes, which resulted in Hernandez getting crotched on the turnbuckle. Perez then climbed up and hit the Perfect Parity, which ended this phenomenal (by USPW standards) match. [CENTER][U]Frankie Perez defeated Mainstream Hernandez in 6:14 by pinfall with a Perfect Parity.[/U] [B]Rating: C-[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/BrucetheGiant.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/Seduction.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [Backstage, Seduction is lying on a couch. Bruce the Giant is standing above her. Seduction tries to sit up.] [B]Seduction:[/B] No, really Bruce, this isn’t neces.. [Bruce gently places his hand on her shoulder and forces her back down.] [B]Bruce the Giant:[/B] Sey-duck-shin lie down, now, ok? You're hurt `n` need rest. [B]Seduction:[/B] Brucie, I’m ok, I promise! [Despite the nurturing voice, Bruce shakes his head no.] [B]Bruce the Giant:[/B] Please, just try ta relax. Can I get ya anything? Some ice? A beer? An autograph? [Seduction really does want to get up, but Bruce is very determined to ensure that she rests. She smiles at Bruce.] [B]Seduction:[/B] No Brucie, I’m fine. I’ll just relax, ok? [Bruce nods.] [B]Bruce the Giant:[/B] Hey Sey-duck-shin. [B]Seduction:[/B] Yes, Brucie? [B]Bruce the Giant:[/B] I'll get Valentine for this. [Seduction smiles again.] [B]Seduction:[/B] I know you will Bruce, I know you will. [CENTER][U]Bruce and Seduction talk backstage.[/U] [B]Rating: C-[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B]The Demons of Rage vs. Savage Fury[/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/DemonAnger.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/DemonSpite.jpg[/IMG] vs. [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/Java.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/TribalWarrior.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] The winner of this match goes on to face the Lords of War for the tag team titles. As one would expect from a match with these four competitors, a lot of slow brawling and power offense was used in this match. The crowd had trouble getting into the match due to both a lack of selling and the fact that both teams are portrayed as heels. Honestly, it looked like Savage Fury had the upper hand and in something of an unexpected twist, the Demons of Rage resorted to underhanded tactics (instead of their typical badassness) to pick up the win. [CENTER][U]The Demons of Rage defeated Savage Fury in 5:49 when Demon Anger defeated Tribal Warrior by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage.[/U] [B]Rating: D-[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/kelseycampbell2a.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [Kelsey Campbell enters the ring with a microphone.] [B]Campbell:[/B] As of late, I have been very distracted by Shane Sneer, Wanda Fish, and Fumihiro Ota. And as such, I have not spent enough time monitoring other situations inside the USPW. In order to rectify my oversight, I have two announcements to make tonight. First, the Demons of Rage’s [I]tainted[/I], or should I say, cheating win tonight does [I]not[/I] make them the number one contenders. Instead, at USPW Red, White, and Blue… the Lords of War will defend the tag team titles in a triple threat elimination tag team match… against Savage Fury and the Demons of Rage. And next week, in a preview of that match, we’re going to see Warlord Pain, Java, and Demon Anger compete in a triple threat singles match! [There is a small crowd reaction for this statement.] [B]Campbell:[/B] Moving onto the World Title. Bruce the Giant has agreed to defend the USPW World Title against Peter Valentine again. This match will also take place at USPW Red, White, and Blue! [There is a much bigger crowd reaction for this announcement.] [B]Campbell:[/B] This match, however, will be different from both the match at Stars, Stripes, and Slams and from our recent main events as of late. There will be [I]no[/I] outside interference during this match. This means that Peter Valentine will not be able to call his goons out to attack Bruce… [I]and[/I] it means that Seduction will not be able to get Bruce disqualified during this match. And to ensure that there is no interference, Bruce the Giant and Peter Valentine will wrestle in a 15 foot tall steel cage at USPW Red, White, and Blue! And because the point of this cage is to keep people out, this match can [I]only[/I] be won by pinfall or submission. Escape is not an option! [And an even bigger reaction for this announcement.] [B]Campbell:[/B] But that’s enough about USPW Red, White, and Blue! Up next, you get to see some of the USPW’s best and most famous talent… all in one match. Bruce the Giant teams up with Alex Braun and Freddie Datsun… and they’re taking on Peter Valentine, T-Rex, and Madman Boone! [CENTER][U]Campbell on the USPW World and Tag Team Title situations[/U] [B]Rating: C-[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/BrucetheGiant.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/FreddieDatsun.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/AlexBraun.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [Bruce the Giant, Freddie Datsun, and Alex Braun are in the ring for the main event. Before the ring announcer can announce their opponents, Bruce the Giant asks for (and receives) the microphone.] [B]Bruce the Giant:[/B] G’day. [And he receives the typical G’day response from the crowd.] [B]Bruce the Giant:[/B] Before we smash Valentine, T-Rex, `n` Boone, I just wanted ta say that I'm bloody happy about the cage match. Now Valentine will have no where ta go so I can smash him good. He hurt Sey-duck-shin `n` she's nice ta Bruce. So Bruce is happy ta get the chance ta smash him with my mates tonight `n` then smash him in the cage at Red, White, `n` Blue! Bruce loves his fans! [Bruce tries to hand the microphone back to the ring announcer, but Alex Braun wants a bit of microphone time.] [B]Braun:[/B] I’ll keep it short. Boone, you’ve been taking pot shots at me all month. Well, chef-boy… I’ve had it. You, me… Red, White, and Blue. [CENTER][U]The good guys work the microphone. [/U] [B]Rating: C[/B][/CENTER]
[CENTER][B]Bruce the Giant, Freddie Datsun, and Alex Braun vs. Peter Valentine, T-Rex, and Madman Boone[/B] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/BrucetheGiant.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/FreddieDatsun.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/AlexBraun.jpg[/IMG] Vs. [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/PeterValentine-1.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/TRex.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/MadmanBoone.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] This six-man main event was completely overbooked and the crowd was probably not as in to it as they might have been other possible combinations of these six men in the form of singles matches. Regardless, everyone was given a little offensive time in the ring and accordingly, everyone got off most of their signature maneuvers. The match came to an end as the heels were using illegal tactics to dominate Datsun, who managed to escape and make the hot tag to Bruce. Bruce came in on fire and cleaned house. Things snowballed out of control though, and soon, all six men were brawling in and out of the ring. T-Rex was the unfortunate victim of a Giant Choke Slam, which with his partners distracted in side-fights, ended the match. Bruce, in particular, looked really good in this match. Alex Braun, Madman Boone, and T-Rex all appeared a bit tired and flat. [CENTER][U]Bruce the Giant, Freddie Datsun and Alex Braun defeated Peter Valentine, T-Rex and Madman Boone in 10:48 when Bruce the Giant defeated T-Rex by pinfall with a Giant Choke Slam. [/U] [B]Rating: D+[/B][/CENTER] [Fade to the USPW logo.] [/CENTER][/INDENT][/INDENT]
[SIZE=1] [B]Summary of Results and Ratings:[/B] Wanda Fish defeated the Tic (D) Citizen X defeated Pete the Hillbilly (E+) Steve Flash defeated the Masked Mauler (D+) Fox Mask and Stevie Grayson defeated American Spirit (D+) Danny Rushmore defeated Jim Force to retain the USPW National Title (D-) Frankie Perez defeated Mainstream Hernandez (C-) The Demons of Rage defeated Savage Fury (D-) Bruce the Giant, Freddie Datsun, and Alex Braun defeated Peter Valentine, T-Rex, and Madman Boone (D+) Overall: D+ [/SIZE]

[CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/USPW.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/kelseycampbell2a.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/SamStrong.jpg[/IMG] [B]Checking in with the Flinger of Staplers [/B][/CENTER] [INDENT][INDENT] [Kelsey Campbell is standing outside of Sam Strong office. She appears to be hesitating at the door. After looking down for several seconds, she knocks.] [B]Strong:[/B] Come in! [Campbell opens the door and enters. Sam Strong stands up to greet her.] [B]Strong:[/B] Welcome Sister! Have a seat! [Campbell shakes Strong’s hand and then sits.] [B]Strong:[/B] Glad you could make it today. Listen, sister, I wanted to talk to you about the last time we chatted… [Campbell gives a short, nervous nod. She looks down as Strong speaks.] [B]Strong:[/B] I didn’t mean to scare ya’. I hope you weren’t offended. It’s just hard to hear that the show I started was cancelled. You know what I mean? [B]Campbell:[/B] Yes. [B]Strong:[/B] For a little bit there, I was expecting you to turn in your resignation. I’m glad ya’ didn’t… and I see that you’ve still been putting out shows through our website. Honestly, they’re really not quite up to par, but you’re getting there. [Campbell continues to look down.] [B]Campbell:[/B] Thanks. [B]Strong:[/B] So, you just gonna look at the floor every time you’re in my office from now on? [B]Campbell:[/B] Umm… I’m thinking about it. [B]Strong:[/B] Kelsey… look up. Come on… [Kelsey Campbell slowly lifts her head.] [B]Strong:[/B] You going to be ok? [B]Campbell:[/B] I’ll be fine, Sam. [B]Strong:[/B] Anything you want to say to me? Don’t hold back, sister. [Campbell shakes her head. There is a brief moment of awkward silence.] [B]Strong:[/B] Come on, Kelsey. I can see it. What’s on your mind? [B] Campbell: [/B] It’s just that you scared me Sam. I’m not used to people slamming things around, throwing stuff, breaking staplers and telling me that I’m a failure. [Sam Strong sits back in his desk. He places his hands together in front of him and nods.] [B]Strong:[/B] Well, Kelsey… I apologize. But really, sister, you’re going to have to get over this emotional sensitive business. This is professional wrestling. It’s cut throat and let’s face it, we’re a bunch of meatheads. I’ll definitely yell at you again. And I’ll probably break more staplers. You’re gonna have to toughen up, or you’re gonna need to ship out. You understand what I’m saying? [Campbell nods.] [B]Strong:[/B] Listen, I like your storylines and angles. You’re doing a job of mixing tradition and sports entertainment. But now you gotta get the fans behind it. Until you do, I’m gonna be on your ass. And I mean be a bit rough on ya, but that doesn’t mean I don’t want ya around. You willing to tough it out? [Campbell nods again.] [B]Campbell:[/B] Yes, I'm willing to touch it out. I can do this, Sam. I’m tired of being a failure. I’ll turn the USPW around. [B]Strong:[/B] That’s what I wanted to hear! Now get out of here and get back to work! [Fade to the USPW logo.][/INDENT][/INDENT]

[SIZE="1"]As best I can tell, this is how everyone is doing with the predictions so far: Marcel Fromage = 23 Dragonmack = 14 MrOnu = 5 ShadowedFlames = 4 arwink = 4 Rob4950 = 4 I just put these together over the last five minutes, so I could be a bit off (or maybe more than a bit). It makes sense that Marcel is a bit ahead, however, as he predicted an entire week all by himself. I'll probably go through again tomorrow and do a more careful count. [/SIZE]
[CENTER][IMG]http://i181.photobucket.com/albums/x92/d_w_w/uspwfandotcom.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] [INDENT] [B]USPW to continue tour?[/B] [INDENT]It seems as though the USPW will continue their American Tour, even after their new television show debuts in March. It is expected that they will move the tour dates to Monday in March and that the American Tour dates will be scaled down to a single hour.[/INDENT] [B]This week on USPW American Tour (from USPW.com)[/B] [INDENT]The USPW is visiting the tri-state area are proud to welcome special guests from DAVE to our show.[/INDENT] [INDENT]Wanda vs. ???[/INDENT] [I] [INDENT][INDENT]Early word indicates that Wanda Fish will continue the “open male” challenge this week. Will she actually face a ready opponent, or will Ota hand deliver another victim?[/INDENT][/INDENT][/I] [INDENT]Jim Force vs. Mick Muscles[/INDENT] [I][INDENT][INDENT]For the past two weeks, Mick Muscles has interfered in Jim Force’s matches against Rushmore. Now, Muscles has to face the FORCE himself… will the Towers of Power continue their mini-streak, or will Jim Force get the Forces of America on track for their impending battle with the Dark Cure?[/INDENT][/INDENT][/I] [INDENT]Captain USA vs. Danny Rushmore for the USPW National Title[/INDENT] [I] [INDENT][INDENT]Rushmore won the title from Captain USA’s friend and partner, Jim Force. Now Cap’ gets a chance at the belt and a chance at some redemption for Jim Force.[/INDENT][/INDENT][/I] [INDENT]Peter Valentine vs. Fox Mask[/INDENT] [INDENT][INDENT]As of late, Fox Mask has looked impressive in tag team action. Now, he steps into the ring against the number one contender for the USPW World Title. Does Fox Mask have what it takes to step up in competition, or will Valentine gainmomentum heading into his title match with Bruce?[/INDENT][/INDENT] [INDENT]Warlord Pain vs. Java vs. Demon Anger[/INDENT] [I][INDENT][INDENT]Commissioner Campbell was unimpressed with the Demons of Rage’s victory last week and has scheduled a triple threat tag team elimination match for the USPW World Title at Red, White, and Blue. And this week, we get a preview in this triple threat singles match that involves a member of each tag team.[/INDENT][/INDENT][/I] [INDENT]Freddie Datsun vs. T-Rex [/INDENT] [I][INDENT][INDENT]This is a rematch of USPW Stars, Stripes, and Slams. These two have been at each other’s throats since T-Rex’s vicious assault on Datsun before last month’s Stars, Stripes, and Slams. [/INDENT][/INDENT] [/I] [INDENT]Bruce the Giant vs. Fumihiro Ota[/INDENT] [I][INDENT][INDENT]Ota has looked incredibly strong since joining the USPW and would have a strong argument for receiving a title shot if he was able to grab a win in this non-title against Bruce the Giant. Bruce has undoubtedly been distracted by Valentine and Valentine’s goons as of late. Will Bruce have enough focus to catch the crafty ninja, or will Ota prevail?[/INDENT][/INDENT][/I] [/INDENT]
[SIZE=1] As usual, feedback of any sort is welcome and appreciated. I'm aiming for Sunday, although it's possible that I could finish this card up tomorrow. As a side question... do you guys find the pictures of the wrestlers useful at all? I'm toying around with the idea of not using the images future cards, but am just wondering what folks think. [U]Prediction List[/U] Wanda Fish vs. ??? Jim Force vs. Mick Muscles Captain USA vs. Danny Rushmore for the USPW National Title Peter Valentine vs. Fox Mask Warlord Pain vs. Java vs. Demon Anger Freddie Datsun vs. T-Rex Bruce the Giant vs. Fumihiro Ota (non title) Plus More! [/SIZE]

[B]Wanda Fish[/B] vs. ??? [I]Even though I couldn't afford to re-sign her, Fish is still the dish![/I] [B]Jim Force[/B] vs. Mick Muscles Force gets some momentum back Captain USA vs. [B]Danny Rushmore[/B] for the USPW National Title [I]Rushmore gets the squash[/I]. [B]Peter Valentine[/B] vs. Fox Mask [I]And the endless quest for someone to make Valentine look halfway decent continues[/I] Warlord Pain vs. [B]Java[/B] vs. Demon Anger [I]Going for the wildcard here[/I] [B]Freddie Datsun[/B] vs. T-Rex [I]Because Datsun is the only actually talented wrestler in the main event on your roster and someone has to have the title when Bruce doesn't re-sign[/I] Bruce the Giant vs. [B]Fumihiro Ota[/B] (non title) [I]I am actually thinking a draw or a DQ here[/I]

[B]Wanda Fish [/B]vs. ??? [I]another tainted win[/I] [B]Jim Force [/B]vs. Mick Muscles [I]Force gets some retribution on his way to a rematch with Rushmore[/I] Captain USA vs. [B]Danny Rushmore [/B]for the USPW National Title [I]Rushmore retains[/I] [B]Peter Valentine [/B]vs. Fox Mask [I]Valentine just has to win this[/I] Warlord Pain vs. [B]Java[/B] vs. Demon Anger [I]I'm with D-mack here - a Java win would actually make them look more viable as challengers in the title match[/I] [B]Freddie Datsun [/B]vs. T-Rex [I]Datsun needs building up a bit - he's the one character that seems a little lost in the mix to me[/I] [B]Bruce the Giant [/B]vs. Fumihiro Ota (non title) [I]Bruce gets the win, probably by DQ through outside interference. I think he's too popular to lose to Ota.[/I]

[b]Wanda Fish[/b] vs. ??? Wanda needs to establish her streak with a couple of wins first. I can totally see her first lost against a [b]real[/b] man like Thomas Morgan while she gets DQed after losing her temper at Morgan's unusual antics. [b]Jim Force[/b] vs. Mick Muscles I'm telling ya, it's inteference night ! Rushmore and Dark Cure will get involved, giving the Force a DQ victory. Captain USA vs. [b]Danny Rushmore[/b] for the USPW National Title Same as above, but this time, I'll take a timely distracted referee to give the champ a cheap win. [b]Peter Valentine[/b] vs. Fox Mask Valentine needs to keep his momentum for the big event. Warlord Pain vs. Java vs. Demon Anger = [b]DRAW[/b] Triple DQ/Count out. It will end in a 6-man wild brawls with their partners involved and the referee will simply stop the match. [b]Freddie Datsun[/b] vs. T-Rex Datsun wins here, T-Rex goes ballistic again on him and we have our third and final match between them at the big event. [b]Bruce the Giant[/b] vs. Fumihiro Ota (non title) I think you're just trying to fool us with the non-title mention ! :p As for the workers pictures, it's always a nice touch for the matches and the simple interview, but sometimes it's too much information and you spoil some surprise like clearly stating that Mainstream Hernandez will be in the next segment, even though there's no mention of him at first and that he's not even on your roster (yet ?).

[QUOTE]As a side question... do you guys find the pictures of the wrestlers useful at all? I'm toying around with the idea of not using the images future cards, but am just wondering what folks think.[/QUOTE] I like them because your cards are written in a lot of detail and it helps break up what would otherwise be a long text entry. I think your presentation of the shows at the moment is really good. I do kind of agree with what Mr Onu said though - it may be better not to always put every picture at the start of the segment, especially if it is a reveal or something similar. However I know that adding the pictures can be very time consuming. It's your call.

Archived