Hollywood Championship Wrestling

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I cant believe RVD, the bugger!!! TNA Have just lost their Impact slot, and WWE is signing up everyone....still..... Jarrett....Charles Wright....even Tony Norris aka Ahmed Johnson!! I have a nice opponent for Magnus tho in mind......

I say you have a little fun and take an indy worker and named him "Robert Vans Dumbass" and keep on refering to him as RVD, have him "heel" (to symbolize the hatred you have for RVD leaving the company) and have Hogan or some big face knock him into next week during the show! :) Could be a cool little vignette to "piss off RVD & The WWE".

HCW Championship: Rob Van Dam vs [B]Mark Magnus[/B] I doubt you would give the title to someone who is leaving back to the WWE Tail between his legs Hulk Hogan vs [B]Sid Vicious[/B] I Still say MONSTER PUSH For Sid [B]The Naturals[/B] vs The Nasty Boys I don't like either team. But I think youth will win this [B]Diamond Dallas Page[/B] vs Sabu I like both... but DDP could get some HUGE Heat in his return match if he won Lance Hoyt vs [B]Ted DiBiase Jr[/B] Hey if you have the Million Dollar man in your corner, you can't lose [B]D'Lo Brown [/B]vs Robbie Conway D'Lo will Lo Down Robbie [B]Joey Superstar[/B] vs Blitzkreig vs Kid Kash vs Matt Bentley

HCW Championship: Kane vs [B]Mark Magnus[/B] - Mystery opponent. Hmm... [B]Hulk Hogan[/B] vs Sid Vicious [B]The Naturals[/B] vs The Nasty Boys [B]Diamond Dallas Page[/B] vs Sabu [B]Lance Hoyt[/B] vs Ted DiBiase Jr [B]D'Lo Brown[/B] vs Robbie Conway [B]Joey Superstar[/B] vs Blitzkreig vs Kid Kash vs Matt Bentley

Predictions Results - The winner gets to choose a gimmick for a lower card superstar in HCW (Lance Storm, Matt Bentley, Blitzkreig, etc you name it) Mystic - 1/7 [B]Sensai of Mattitude - 5/7[/B] Sebsplex - 4/7 [B]Zobeto - 5/7[/B] Lexa - 4/7 [B]Real Loose Cannon - 5/7[/B] Astil - 4/7 - Its a 3 way tie, you reply first, you win!!! - Also guys im trying to keep the information i post on here to a minimum so its managable and easy to follow.

Archived