Hey, So I'm playing as SWF and will be putting on a short 1 hour PPV in Canada (to boost my ratings I'm hoping) in like a week or two, and wanted to talent trade with NOTBPW to bring in both Jeremy Stone & Dan Stone Jr. to compete at this PPV event. So since both are A* over in Canada... Do I HAVE to trade them workers that are exactly A* in overness in Canada?! Why I ask is because I only have one worker that over in Canada and one that is an A overall, and wanted to know if they would take an A* for an A worker. I know i could just find out when NOTBPW accepts my talent trade... however, I wanted to kind of think ahead to what I could potentially do... Right now, if it all goes through, I plan on having a three way dance for the SWF World Heavyweight Title... Angry Gilmore (Champ) vs. Dan Stone Jr. vs. Jeremy Stone! It would completely blow the roof off the arena and should push my overness in Canada much higher just with that match alone! Let me know if you know how this works.

[QUOTE=ColtCabana;276110]Yeah, you need to have a worker with about the same amount of popularity in the promotions home region. If your worker has higher popularity they will accept though.[/QUOTE] Yup, I've always seen it work in 'same or better' fashion.

Though you can get unlucky at times as well, mainly with wrestler styles... As ROF I'm trying to trade UK Dragon with some Japanese companies like PGHW and INSPIRE for their lower level workers who have some technical/performance skill, but neither company wants to use him. Neither does MAW in the States.

Archived