Blood, Sweat & Ears: Mission Take Over Canada

[i]Disclaimer:[/i] this is fake... no one in this story knows it exists and thus are not to be held accountable for anything in this diary. Its all my imagination. [center][img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/MrCanada53/Logo.jpg[/img][/center] Simple story. I'm taking over Blood Sweat & Ears, possibly the biggest promotion in Ontario and maybe the whole of Canada (desptie what indy marks lead you to believe). Until this point BSE had been fueled by bringing in names and only carrying one or two programs show to show. I'm looking to change that. Is that to say I wont bring in one off appearences? No. Does that mean if I bring a guy in he'll likley be around for a while and his appearence will have some importance? Yes. So the story begins! [b][u]BSE Roster[/b][/u] [b]Male Roster[/b] Akira Raijin Angel De Guerra Anton Arakis Ash [i]Suicide Six Pack Champion / 2005 & 2006 Adrenaline Cup Winner[/i] Brute Issei Cody 45 Don Paysan [i]2007 Adrenaline Cup Winner[/i] El Tornado [i]1/2 Premier Tag Team Champions[/i] Flesh Gordon Franky The Mobster Jake O'Reilly James Champange Kobra Kai Kris Chambers Phil Atlas Pierre Shadows Robert Roode Tyson Dux [i]1/2 Premier Tag Team Champions[/i] Vlad The Penetrator Xtreemo [b]Ladies of BSE[/b] Angel Williams Miss Brooks Miss Danyah Shantelle Taylor Tiana Ringer [b]Staff[/b] Chris Murray [i]Referee[/i] Dave Blezzard [i]Announcer[/i] Dave Linton [i]Referee[/i] Rob "El" Fuego [i]Road Agent[/i]

[center][img]http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y123/MrCanada53/Logo.jpg[/img] [b][size=5][color=red]Blood, Sweat & Ears Presents Scorched Earth[/b][/size][/color] [b]Suicide Six Pack Championship[/b] Angel De Guerra vs. Don Paysan vs. Phil Atlas vs. Kobra Kai vs. Jake O'Reilly vs. Ash © **6 of the top stars in the Adrenaline Division face off in another, sure to be action packed, Suicide Six Pack match with gold ont he line.** [b]Premier Tag Team Championships[/b] Representing All Japan, Akira Raijin & Brute Issei vs. T'n'T of Tyson Dux & El Tornado © **The duo from All Japan have impressed across Ontario and in BSE since coming to Canada to gain experiance. But already crossing paths with T'n'T on several occasions, maybe this at one time short training stay is turning personal** [b]A Roode Awakening[/b] Kris Chambers vs. Robert Roode w/Miss Brooks **After a loss to Lance Storm, Robert Roode is returning to BSE with Miss Brooks, issuing an open challenge that was answered by Kris Chambers** [b]The Champagne Room[/b] **James Champange is pissed off. At one point, agree or disagree with his ego, he was one of the top stars in BSE, but he has since been pushed out of the spotlight in his opinion while other people are handed opportunities. Champange announced the return of the Champagne Room and promised a huge announcement** [b]Tag Team Match[/b] The Suicide Kidz of Cody 45 & Xtreemo vs. Reflections of Perfection: Flesh Gordon & Vlad The Penetrator **Losing the Premier Tag Team titles, the Suicide Kidz need to get back on track. Originally set to challenge T'n'T for a chance to win back their belts, apparentley the RoP have somehow weasled their way into this match first. A win for either team should put them right on track for a tag title shot.** [b]Ladies of BSE Action[/b] Tiana Ringer & the returning Shantelle Taylor vs. Miss Brooks & Miss Danyah **The ladies of BSE are back, and speaking of returns Shantelle Taylor is returning to BSE after a long stay in Florida! The unforgetable fact is before she left, Shantelle & Tiana were in a heated feud with Tiana not caring about Shantelle or the fans. Tiana has since changed her ways, becoming one of BSE's most loved, but will the return of her rival bring out a hidden beast inside? Or will the old rivalry be dead and buried?** [b]Preliminary Matches[/b] Hayden Avery vs. Pierre Shadows Pelle Primeau vs. Anton Arakis [/center]

Archived