2007 Mod?

Is there a mod(s) available to get the game up to a 2007 version? Obviously I'm not imagining there would be rosters but what about the actual structure. I'm looking to get into a solo career using either this game, OOTP, or EHM. I already own this and OOTP and am just trying to weigh my options. For some reason the EHM trial will not work for me.

[QUOTE=jbergey_2005;278306]The game has an option to start any year you would like. So if you install icy's all in one mod and change the date you will be set.[/QUOTE] Temple moves to the MAC and Western Kentucky joins the Belt this season, so modifications are needed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
[QUOTE=SnDvls;288960]you can't have an odd number of teams...I've tried this and it bombs out[/QUOTE] Actually, you can do it, but you will have to manually enter a schedule into the schedmatch table. And you'll have to edit every year, since it won't rotate. It craps out because you dip below the required 4 independent teams.

• 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=kennywanchizoate;283677]Not only do you have to add them to the Belt, you need to make sure you give them a rival in the dat file as well. Also make sure to delete Temple's hard coded games in the SchedMatch table.[/QUOTE] Rather than delete the hard coded schedmatch for temple, just change the number of the team, for instance, Temple is team no 17 and Western Kentucky is team no 120. Keep Western Kentucky in Independents so the 4 team set in Independents is not reduced. Temple moved to MAC. In Schedmatch, what I did was change the 17(Temple) v 54(Notre Dame) to 120 v 54, and did the rest of the matches that 17 was to face other teams. Hope it helps. I have yet to try and see if it stays error free. Hope so!!!!!

[QUOTE=alex;296539]Rather than delete the hard coded schedmatch for temple, just change the number of the team, for instance, Temple is team no 17 and Western Kentucky is team no 120. Keep Western Kentucky in Independents so the 4 team set in Independents is not reduced. Temple moved to MAC. In Schedmatch, what I did was change the 17(Temple) v 54(Notre Dame) to 120 v 54, and did the rest of the matches that 17 was to face other teams. Hope it helps. I have yet to try and see if it stays error free. Hope so!!!!![/QUOTE] Since I had done the schedmatch as described above in QUOTE, I have noticed that MAC didn't have any in-conference games for the last two seasons so just played out of conference games. Don't know how to get round to it. Wonder if I put Temple back to Independents so as to make it 5 teams in Independents. Would it work? Would it sort out the MAC in-conference schedule games?

[QUOTE=Cooleyvol;296653]Did you change the number of teams in the MAC to 13 in the conference table?..............and change Temple's conference affiliation from Indies to MAC in the teams table?[/QUOTE] Yep, already had done of changed MAC from 12 teams to 13 teams already had done of changed Temple to Conference Number 8 which is MAC and in Division 3 which is EAST. Should have mentioned it earlier. Indies are on already done with 4 teams with Western Kentucky in it.

[QUOTE=Cooleyvol;296754]Its the odd number of teams in the MAC causing them to have no conference games.[/QUOTE] Oh well, I have now made Temple go back to Independents with Western Kentucky so as to make the Independents a 5 team conference. Have now re-scheduled the matches in schedmatch table with Western Kentucky having got matches with other Indy teams. MAC is back to 12 from 13. So far, it is ok. Have yet to see some trouble. I suppose it is possible to have MAC a 14 team conference with same divisons but who would make up the 14th team? Cannot have Independent conference down to 3 team as someone said it would upset the game.

• 1 month later...
On second thoughts, What would you say if I were to move: Western Kentucky and Louisiana Tech (WAC) to SUN BELT so it can have an even number teams and Northwestern out of BIG TEN to MOUNTAIN WEST to make the even number teams. and leave Temple in INDY or Temple to SUN BELT and leave Western Kentucky in INDY What do you reckon? Would it mess up the game as to get error messages?

[QUOTE=Cooleyvol;322711]In the Belt, I'd say Middle Tennessee State.[/QUOTE] I would have thought it would be Florida International. I noticed that in one of the sports reports on WKU's website as it was in college basketball that they do have a fierce rivalry with Florida International so I thought it would have been the same in college football. So I went with Florida International as its rival so next time I would use Middle Tennessee State as a rival.

Archived