Delete an Advance Booking?!

So i accidentally booked a match for a PPV that was last month & now am afraid that the booking will last ALL year long!! Is there anyway to delete this booking?! I'm already past the day that it was booked and don't really want it on my advance booking section all year. hah.

[QUOTE=Dustin;279135]Switch one of the dudes with a jobber or someone you dont really need on your roster, then fire the new dude you put in.[/QUOTE] It's genius - but it's also so harsh. "[COLOR="Red"]Sorry dude - you've always been a jobber, never moaned about doing it, and never really let me down. But I screwed up my booking, so have to fire you. See you again in six months?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Blue"]You what[/COLOR]!?!"

[QUOTE=eayragt;279188]It's genius - but it's also so harsh. "[COLOR="Red"]Sorry dude - you've always been a jobber, never moaned about doing it, and never really let me down. But I screwed up my booking, so have to fire you. See you again in six months?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Blue"]You what[/COLOR]!?!"[/QUOTE] Okay, I have to include this somehow in a dynasty...

[QUOTE=eayragt;279188]It's genius - but it's also so harsh. "[COLOR="Red"]Sorry dude - you've always been a jobber, never moaned about doing it, and never really let me down. But I screwed up my booking, so have to fire you. See you again in six months?[/COLOR]" "[COLOR="Blue"]You what[/COLOR]!?!"[/QUOTE] I know what you guys mean. So diary worthy. Priceless. Especially the way Eayragt put it!

Archived