O.K. So I signed Paul Bearer for WWE knowing he is a good manager but then relised he is pretty much famous for managing the undertaker and kane and they are both monsters so I decided he is going to get a new monster to first take out Kane and the eventually move to smackdown to fued with undertaker, then I relised I don't really have a monster free so I'm asking you who I should sign or call up for a monster.

[QUOTE=NOAH fan 4 life;281072]Dan F'n Rodman~![/QUOTE] Using default T-Zone data this won't result in good ratings, since alot of OVW's guys have F-, F or F+ across America. I called up Rodman and no matter how many squash victories I gave him, it took a long time for him to even get close to advancing to an opener. While I have no problem with building people up, when bringing in somebody to feud with guys like Kane and Taker, I don't think Rodman would do the job. As I said though, that's with default T-Zone data.

[QUOTE=Sensai of Mattitude;281099]Using default T-Zone data this won't result in good ratings, since alot of OVW's guys have F-, F or F+ across America. I called up Rodman and no matter how many squash victories I gave him, it took a long time for him to even get close to advancing to an opener. While I have no problem with building people up, when bringing in somebody to feud with guys like Kane and Taker, I don't think Rodman would do the job. As I said though, that's with default T-Zone data.[/QUOTE] Give him Khali or Umaga, or even Abyss.... There's Snitsky, Big Show (if you can get him back in game), even Randy Orton... Viscera if you can build him up fast enough. Mark Henry maybe, or even Triple H (although Neither really need a manager). Or are you trying to bring in someone completely different? If so, there's always people around like Rikishi, or King Kong Bundy (I think he's still in there). As well as One Man Gang, Bob Sapp, Matt Morgan or Train.

I agree with Matt Morgan though I'd mask him or paint him since he's been in WWE before. Abyss would be... meh in my opinion as its a bit obvious plus he looks completely out of his league size wise next to Kane and Taker. There's a guy in SWA called Conscience who works a sort of Taker-esque gimmick. He looked big live but then again he may fall into the Abyss category when he sizes up to the redwoods. Is Sid healthy? :o

[QUOTE=chris caulfield;281147]I was thinking how about Hernandez or Patrick Schulz. Opinions.[/QUOTE] I get the big fish in a little pond vibe from Hernandez. He looks big in TNA but next to Kane and Taker he's just another guy. Patrick Schuulz looks like more of a Narcisist than a monster and at 6'3" isn't going to dominate Kane or Taker. I think you really need someone who is around the 7 foot mark or can convincingly pull off the no limit psycho thing a la Mankind.

[QUOTE=chris caulfield;281159]I don't need a 7 foot man really as most of them are already so the people who are big but small compared to wwe big guys are ok. Schulz could be built up as a powerhouse monster and taller then most but his strength is the real equaliser same with Hernandez. opinions or any more suggestions.[/QUOTE] Fair enough, I was going by the "monster" description and trying to find someone to match up to Kane and Taker. Smaller people don't look so monstrous next to them. :) Horshu/Luther Reigns has a great monster look. Braddock has height/size. Some of the MMA guys might work in the role as well if its strength you're after. I saw Bob Sapp mentioned above, he'd make a fine choice too. Kurrgan has been gone from the E for a good while as well. A scan through T-Zone reveals Apocalypse too.

[QUOTE=chris caulfield;281172]who do you think would be a better choice out of the two by the way out of hernandez and schulz?[/QUOTE] Definitely Hernandez. As I said, Schulz has a Narcisist look to me like Lex Luger, Jindrak or Masters. Could actually be quite good in the ****y Eurotrash mould. Hernandez at least could be a convincing psycho.

Archived