Gimmick question

• 2 weeks later...
Well, highly Pure product doesn't require gimmicks. I don't remember exactly but when I played ROF and INSPIRE some guys had "None" in the gimmick section :) and I changed some guys gimmicks to "None" aswell. So any product [B]BESIDES[/B] [U]Realism, Hyper-Realism[/U] and [U]Pure[/U] requires a gimmick.

The more entertainment you have in your product (Mainstream, Comedy, Cult or Risque), the worse a worker with None as a gimmick will be rated. In general. Of course, there's a random element too. But having no gimmick in RoF is far more likely to be rated highly than having none in SWF.

Gimmicks are beginning to irritate me... I play as ROF so gimmicks shouldn't be important, and therefore I don't really pay attention to them when wrestlers debut. But I make sure that they either have the gimmick they are best suited to or I (more often than not) give them no gimmick at all. But the gimmick ratings I have got for the workers I have signed in my game are as follows... F-, F+, F-, F-, E+, E-, F-, F-, E-, F-, F- Now, some of these workers don't seem to produce the match ratings I would expect them to, certainly in comparison to other workers already on my roster with similar skills (and considerably better gimmick ratings). So I'm wondering if, even in ROF where gimmicks shouldn't really matter and never seem to need changing, do these dreadful gimmick ratings have anything to do with the less than stellar match ratings that these wrestlers are putting up? Any ideas?

Archived