T&A and AI with regards to pushes

I have a developmental set aside exclusively for female workers. As I am playing as WWE, I have set T&A for the promotion to low but also set the product to Traditional as Key Feature in order to place a certain emphasis on in ring ability. I've been noticing that less skilled workers seem to always go over more skilled workers in the AI's booking of the promotion (Candice over LuFisto, a Poubelle Twin over Sarah Stock, Taylor Matheny as TV Champ). Only Candice seems to have an edge in overness, if anything most of the skilled workers are more over than the diva types. So I was wondering, does the low T&A setting predispose the AI to favour pushing workers with higher looks regardless of any other product settings or is this just an inconvenient coincidence?

First off, if Bibi or Fifi Poubelle have higher looks than Sarah Stock, your data must be corrupted or someone needs to put the pipe down. :p Try adding modern to your product. Most women's workers fall into the cruiserweight type of category (i.e. their aerial skills generally outpace their technical and rumble skills). Traditional seems to favor rumble and technical moreso than aerial. So in that instance, your T&A setting might be a tiebreaker of sorts due to the absence of modern. Candice Michelle is probably an entertainer while LuFisto would be more of a brawler (at worst) or technician (at best). So even a small overness advantage would place Candice higher than LuFisto (even at the same card level). Mind you, I'm just guessing. But I have found that adding modern works wonders for women's promotions. Take a look at 5SSW's product and their roster to see the various styles welcome in the promotion and how they shake out.

[QUOTE=Remianen;290480]First off, if Bibi or Fifi Poubelle have higher looks than Sarah Stock, your data must be corrupted or someone needs to put the pipe down. :p[/QUOTE] Heh, I concur! :) [QUOTE=Remianen;290480]Try adding modern to your product. Most women's workers fall into the cruiserweight type of category (i.e. their aerial skills generally outpace their technical and rumble skills). Traditional seems to favor rumble and technical moreso than aerial. So in that instance, your T&A setting might be a tiebreaker of sorts due to the absence of modern. Candice Michelle is probably an entertainer while LuFisto would be more of a brawler (at worst) or technician (at best). So even a small overness advantage would place Candice higher than LuFisto (even at the same card level). Mind you, I'm just guessing. But I have found that adding modern works wonders for women's promotions. Take a look at 5SSW's product and their roster to see the various styles welcome in the promotion and how they shake out.[/QUOTE] A thousand thanks :)

Archived