No SURRENDER spoiler(s)

mystic

From all indications, this PPV was way better than it had any right to be. It seemed like across the board, the reviews for matches were decent and they kept their younger guys looking strong. I mean, except for the opener. It's really too bad TNA did such a poor job of actually building this PPV on Impact by focusing on what ended up being the worst aspect of the show. If they'd been able to get more people to tune in, this seems like the type of show that could've definitely sold fans on TNA.

[QUOTE=GDE71;289695]They are taping 3 weeks in a row. Those shows should be 9/14 9/21 9/28. 10/4 is the first two hour show. Does anyone know if the 2 hour shows will be live?[/QUOTE] according to pwinsider [url]http://pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=26491&p=1[/url] [QUOTE]With the expanded TNA Impact series, the plan starting in October will be to tape two hours on Monday and then two hours on Tuesday, remaining at Universal Studios' Soundstage 21. The company will then return two weeks later and do the same. Monday 10/1, the company will tape the 10/4 two hour debut. Tuesday 10/2, they will tape the episode scheduled to air on 10/11. The first episode will be shot "live to tape" in terms of commentary while the second episode will feature Mike Tenay and Don West's commentary laid down in post-production in Nashville[/QUOTE] then they posted this correction [url]http://pwinsider.com/ViewArticle.asp?id=26494&p=1[/url] [QUOTE]I was just informed the next set of TNA Impact tapings will be 9/24 and 9/25 in Orlando, Florida, not 10/1 and 10/2 as I erroneously reported earlier today. I apologize for any confusion. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=PeterHilton;290029]It's Rikishi.[/QUOTE] :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :( :( :( :( :( :( :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Archived