No SURRENDER spoiler(s)

mystic

not currently watching, but I am reading the results off tnawrestling.com and they have all ready ruined the show. [QUOTE]Pacman Jones covered Sting for the win as The Truth and Pacman Jones are the new TNA World Tag Team Champions![/QUOTE]:mad: :mad: :mad: :confused: :confused: :mad: Why put this as the first match?

I would have had sting and Angle win tonight then have the winning team of the tag team gauntlet match beat them on Impact for the belts This way pacman does not become a tag champ [B][U]Storm vs. Rhino[/U][/B] [QUOTE]Rhino then set the table up in the corner. Storm set up Rhino for a superplex and hit it, but couldn’t get the pin. Storm went for the superkick, but Rhino reversed it and hit the GORE on the Cowboy, putting him through the table and covering him for the win! After the bout, Jackie tried to attack Rhino – but he threw her in the ring and hit the GORE on her! [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE] (3) Robert Roode (with Miss Brooks) vs. Kaz. On the outside, Roode bumped Kaz, which causes Miss Brooks to hit the deck. Traci looked concerned for Kaz, which upset Roode who shouted "whats your problem?" During the match, Roode pulled out a chain, but Kaz kicked it out of his hand. Roode tells Brooks to get the chain. Traci held the chain in the match. Brooks dropped the chain, and kicked it under the ring. Roode called for the chain, but got upset when she didn't produce it. Kaz flipped over the top rope onto Roode, which got a smile from Traci. Kaz kissed Traci's hand. Sling shot DDT by Kaz, but only a two count. Lots of near falls. Roode wins the pay off at 13:47. Traci left this Roode, but showed concern for Kaz. [/QUOTE] From Gerweck.net, tnawrestling is too slow.

[quote] (4) X-division title match: Black Machismo vs. Kurt Angle. Lots of mat wrestling by Angle in this one. Lethal went to the top rope, but Angle covered and suplexed him off. Angle his a series of German suplexes, three in a row. Lethal combination by Lethal. Lethal dropped the elbow, but Angle kicked out. Lots of near falls. Straps down by Angle. Lethal counted the ankle lock and pinned Angle at 12:19 to capture the X-division title. [/quote] From gerweck again.

[quote](5) No DQ match: Black Reign vs. Chris Harris. Dustin brings Misty to the ringside in a cage. Before the match, Harris dives over the top rope onto Black Reign on the arena floor. Harris wins a rather uneventful match at 5:14.[/quote] I'm glad im missing this PPV...

There's more: [quote] After the match, Harris hits Dustin with handcuffs to the head. Dustin's head was busted open. Harris handcuffs Reign to the ring post. Dustin had a key for the cuffs, and uncuffed himself. Dustin hits a chair shot on Harris on the arena floor. Dustin gets the rat out of the cage, and puts it on Harris. [/quote] Who the hell is Dustin turning into, Willard?

[quote] Backstage, Cristal interviewed Christian Cage, Tomko, and AJ Styles. Cage reminds us that Cage is the best, as he has never been pinned in TNA. Cage cuts a promo on Samoa Joe. Cage said he wants to win the world title for a third time. He says Joe knows he can't beat him. Cage gives AJ and Tomko the night off, since they have a match later on. (6) 10 team gauntlet match. The match starts off with AJ vs. Daniels for one minute. They say Eric Young is #20 tonight. Third out is Homicide for another one minute. 4th in is Chris Sabin. Havoc enters next. Homicide is eliminated. 6th in was Petey Williams. Sabin eliminated by Styles. Next in is Brother Devon followed by Jimmy Rave (with Christy Hemme). Brother Ray entered next. 3D eliminated Havoc. Raven entered next. Raven was eliminated by Team 3D. Next in was Sharkboy. Sharkboy bit Devon's butt. Brother Ray eliminated Sharkboy. Next in was Sonjay Dutt. Rave and Williams eliminated. BG James entered next, followed by Hernandez. Tomko entered next, AJ's partner. Tomko eliminated Team 3D. Skipper enters next for Triple X, followed by Alex Shelley. BG eliminated by Shelley. Lance Hoyt (with Hemme) entered next. Hoyt eliminated Skipper. Kip James entered next, followed by no. 20, Eric Young. Kip eliminted Dutt. Hernandez eliminated by Tomko. Young eliminated Tomko. Hoyt is gone. Daniels and Kip eliminated each other. It's down to AJ, Young, and Shelley. Young is eliminated by Shelley and Styles. So now its Chris Sabin and Alex Shelley vs. Tomko and AJ Styles. AJ Styles and Tomko win at 25:40. [/quote] Match ended. AJ Styles and Tomko win.

[B][U]cage beats joe[/U][/B] [QUOTE]After the bout, Petey Williams, Sonjay Dutt and Jay Lethal came out to try to get Joe under control, but he threw them out of the ring. Joe then used a t-shirt to try to choke out Cage! Jim Cornette hit the ring, as did his giant enforcer Matt Morgan – who finally pulled Joe off using brute strength. Cornette pleaded with Joe to stop and leave the ring. Joe obliged, but shot Cornette and Morgan the middle finger before doing so.[/QUOTE] and TNA offically announces going two hours [url]http://www.tnawrestling.com/news/fullnews2.php?all=1522[/url]

I am breathing a HUGE sigh of relief for TNA now. They can finally.... FINALLY focus on what they need to do instead of force feeding everything into about 40 minutes of TV a week. Hopefully it just gets better.

Yeah but once they do... they don't have to have stupid 40 second promos with 5 guys crammed into it for no reason just to have a reason to give them paychecks for working. They can actually start building from the ground up. I remember when Nitro was 1 hour and they couldn't do crap... or when they just had Saturday Night and couldn't do anything cause there wasn't enough TV time. It might not turn into a HUGE revamp... but with having roughly 80-90 minutes instead of 40 they can spread the roster out enough now so they can give people time to develop themselves instead of just relying on top performers to being in ratings.

[B][U]angle vs. abyss[/U][/B] [QUOTE]Abyss hit the Black Hole Slam out of nowhere, but could only get a two count on the champion. Abyss went for a piledriver, but Angle reversed it into the ankle lock! Abyss was in agony as he couldn’t reach the ropes and eventually tapped out! Kurt Angle beat Abyss and retains the TNA World Heavyweight Championship! Following the bout, manager James Mitchell appeared on the screen and told Abyss the time has come for hell to be unleashed, and his chariot had arrived! A hand ripped through the bottom of the mat and swallowed Abyss into the hole as the broadcast went off the air! Was it Judas Messias?[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Ransik;289687]I am breathing a HUGE sigh of relief for TNA now. They can finally.... FINALLY focus on what they need to do instead of force feeding everything into about 40 minutes of TV a week. Hopefully it just gets better.[/QUOTE] I hope they do it correctly, and don't try to jam double the amount into the two hour slot instead. This could really work out if done right, they are getting a chance to bassically reboot. [QUOTE=mystic;289692]don't get your hopes up too high, they don't go 2 hours until October 4[/QUOTE] October is better then "Not Yet". Heck, my hopes are high! I doubt very much that Ransik is looking for an immediate change, and several points on the ratings. This is just one small step in the right direction, after a good bit of wrong direction. Any difference seems to be a good thing for TNA at this point, and I'm hoping for the best. The PPV sounds like it was a good start as well. I didn't see it, but I have to admit that the card and the way it's ended up is sounding like a good one.

Archived