WWE: Baby steps...

WWE World Heavyweight Title Match [B]Ric Flair ©[/B] Vs. Rey Mysterio or Finlay WWE Heavyweight Title Match John Cena © Vs. [B]Triple H[/B] ECW Heavyweight Title Match [B]CM Punk ©[/B] Vs. Chris Jericho Grudge Match Shawn Michaels Vs. [B]Randy Orton[/B] World Heavyweight #1 Contenders Match [B]Batista[/B] Vs. Edge Vs. The Undertaker Vs. Kane WWE Intercontinental Title Match Jeff Hardy © Vs. [B]RVD?[/B] WWE United States Title Match [B]Kenny Dykstra ©[/B] Vs. Matt Hardy Vs. Montel Vontavious Porter ECW Television Title Match [B]Stevie Richards ©[/B] Vs. Kevin Thorn Tag Title Unification Match [B]Redneck Wrecking Crew (Cade & Murdoch) ©[/B] Vs. The Hooligans (London & Kendrick) Vs. The Greasers © (Deuce ‘N’ Domino) Vs. The Majors WWE Cruiserweight Title Match [B]Shannon Moore ©[/B] Vs. Chris Sabin? WWE Women’s Title Match Beth Phoenix Vs. [B]Trish Stratus?[/B]

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Early Sunday (Week 3, September 2007) Okay Saturday I sort of did nothing productive, because well I needed a chance to come down before Unforgiven, because this is the show that is going to make or break my career. So I didn’t answer my phone at all yesterday, because I knew that would have probably just put oh an even higher cloud and that was something I didn’t need. When I got to the arena to start working on Unforgiven to get the show planned out as far as the promos will go since the match were pretty much all set to go for the night. As I was walking to my office I bumped in to Stephanie McMahon. She looked lovely in the dress that she was wearing, but other than that she was looking at me with hatred in her eyes. I asked her is something was wrong and she complained to me that she wants to get back on television. I didn’t know what to tell her about that, because well other than having her announce the fact that her and Triple H are “back” together I don’t have any ideas how to bring her back to any of the shows. I however, told her that I would have something for her for Raw, because right now Unforgiven was crammed as it is. She told me that she understand and then she said that I was doing a good job with the shows, but she deny saying it if I told any one. [quote]A little backstage stuff... FlameBrain I would love it be RVD, but I forgot sign RVD when I started the game and Rob being the stoner that he is signed a written contract with TNA... who I had bumped up to National before the start of the game to reflect the fact they are getting/got a two hour Impact coming. So sadly it's not Van Dam which is a shame. Any ways I am about half way done with Unforgiven now, but I am going to take a break, because I just got my Luchagors cd in the mail today so I am going to go listen to that for a bit.[/quote]

WWE World Heavyweight Title Match [B]Ric Flair © [/B]Vs. Rey Mysterio or Finlay WWE Heavyweight Title Match John Cena © Vs. [B]Triple H[/B] ECW Heavyweight Title Match [B]CM Punk © [/B]Vs. Chris Jericho Grudge Match Shawn Michaels Vs. [B]Randy Orton[/B] World Heavyweight #1 Contenders Match Batista Vs. [B]Edge[/B] Vs. The Undertaker Vs. Kane WWE Intercontinental Title Match [B]Jeff Hardy ©[/B] Vs. RVD WWE United States Title Match [B]Kenny Dykstra ©[/B] Vs. Matt Hardy Vs. Montel Vontavious Porter ECW Television Title Match [B]Stevie Richards ©[/B] Vs. Kevin Thorn Tag Title Unification Match Redneck Wrecking Crew (Cade & Murdoch) © Vs. The [B]Hooligans (London & Kendrick)[/B] Vs. The Greasers © (Deuce ‘N’ Domino) Vs. The Majors WWE Cruiserweight Title Match [B]Shannon Moore ©[/B] Vs. Chris Daniels WWE Women’s Title Match Beth Phoenix Vs. [B]Trish Stratus[/B]

Late Sunday (Week 3, September 2007) [b][u] UNFORGIVEN [/u][/b] The show started off with JR and JBL coming out to the announce table to call the action I guess. Next thing that happens is Shannon Moore comes down to the ring for his match. He got on the mic and said that no one has told him who from Smackdown he was facing tonight. Shannon went to say something else, but he gets interrupted by Super Crazy from RAW! Super Crazy with out using many words tells Shannon that he is his opponent tonight. JBL let everyone know that the Cruiserweight title is now an inter-promotional title. Rating: [b] D-[/b] [b][u] Shannon Moore © Vs. Super Crazy [/u][/b] This match was better than the promo that they had to introduce Crazy as Moore’s opponent which is saying something about both men in the ring. Moore looked like he was going to lose the title in the first inter-promotional title match, but pulled it out at 6:25 when he managed to hit Crazy with a Halo to get the pinfall. Winner: [b] By pinfall, and Still WWE Cruiserweight champion, Shannon Moore![/b] Rating: [b] C-[/b] Backstage The Hooligans are seen getting ready for the big unification match tonight when Stacy comes in to the locker room. She gives Kendrick a kiss on the cheek and tells him thanks for saving her on Raw. London looks a little envious of Kendrick before he tells Stacy that he’s sorry he couldn’t do anything to help. Stacy told Paul that it was alright it wasn’t his fault that he was taken to the hospital before the show even started. The Redneck Wrecking Crew then entered the locker room without there titles. Cade tell them they think they are so smart for getting the General Managers to make the match a ladder match. Murdoch then added they might win this match, but they vowed to make sure that The Hooligans wouldn’t either. Rating: [b] D+[/b] Flip to The Greasers who along with Cherry are getting in to their car to make there entrance talking about the change in the match. Deuce and Domino both seem to be a little pensive about the match change, but Cherry tells both of them not to worry that she will be out there if things start to look bad. Cue The Major Brothers who come in to the shot and tell Cherry that’s all well and find, but how is she going to be of any help with The Hooligans Stacy at ringside. The brothers then told The Greaser to face it tonight there was going to be champion and it was going to be them. Rating: [b] D+[/b] [b][u] Redneck Wrecking Crew © Vs. The Hooligans w/ Stacy Keibler Vs. The Greasers © w/ Cherry Vs. Major Brothers [/u][/b] If I would have to pick who dragged this match down it would have to be Murdoch and The Greasers. Those three were just totally out of their element in this match, but Cade did some good for his team through out the match even though he isn’t generally a high flyer. The match lasted for 6:29 which I have to say wasn’t really all that much considering the importance of this match. Which during JR noted that the tag titles once unified would be inter-promotional titles like the Cruiserweight title. The ending saw the dueling ladder spot involving London and Brett Major on one ladder while Cade and Domino where on the other. Murdoch went to keep the vow he and Cade made, but got distracted by Stacy getting on the apron and shaking her ass. Murdoch was distracted long enough for Kendrick to nail him with a drop kick sending him into the ladder with Cade and Domino knocking it over! Cherry then gets involved to distract Brian Major while Deuce comes at him with a chair. Seeing this Brett jumps off the ladder with a high cross body block taking out himself, Cherry, and Deuce! Brian quickly tried to take his brother’s place on the ladder, but it was too late Paul London pulled the titles down. Winner: [b] By item retrieval, NEW Tag Team Champions, NEW World Tag Team Champions, The Hooligans![/b] Rating: [b] D[/b] Beth Phoenix came down to the ring demanding to find out who her opponent is suppose to be tonight. Telling everyone that she made Candice Michelle her bitch and now she wants to know who is going to be her next bitch. Before her opponent had a chance to make her presence known JR and JBL both seemed to stumble over one another to announce that the Women’s title was going to be inter-promotional now as well. Beth paced back and forth in the ring until “Oh! It’s Time To Rock ‘N’ Roll” came over the speakers as Trish Stratus makes he way down to the ring. Beth’s face went pale seeing the face of the woman who initially brought her to Raw! Rating: [b] C+[/b] [b][u] Beth Phoenix © Vs. Trish Stratus [/u][/b] Raw’s Beth Phoenix and ECW’s Trish Stratus… I never thought I would say this, but this Diva’s match was better than any of the other matches up to this point. Beth was looking to keep reigning as the Women’s champion and Trish was looking to make her triumph return to pay per view. The seven time Women’s champion looked to be in championship form tonight, but Beth’s power over matched her and at 5:36 Beth put the record breaking former champion Trish away with Beth Valley Driver to pick up the pinfall. Winner: [b] By pinfall, and Still WWE Women‘s champion, Beth Phoenix![/b] Rating: [b] C[/b] Stevie Richards came down to the ring to talk about how many people have called his TV title win a few weeks ago and then his win over Joe Samoan flukes. Richards then promised to show everyone that his wins were flukes as he retains the title. However, he didn’t get to finish saying that as Kevin Thorn came out making a promise of his own to end Richards’ career here tonight! Rating: [b] C+[/b] [b][u] Stevie Richards © Vs. Kevin Thorn [/u][/b] Thorn was hell bent on ending Richards career in the match, but Stevie managed to turn back some of the brutal attacks. The match lasted for 5:59 when Thorn went for the Dark Kiss, but Richards managed to fight out of it and nailed Thorn with a spike bulldog to get the pinfall! Winner: [b] By pinfall, and Still ECW Television champion, Stevie Richards![/b] Rating: [b] C+[/b] Jeff Hardy made his way down to the ring for his Intercontinental title defense against his mystery opponent. Jeff got on the mic saying that it’s time for his opponent to come out and try to take the Intercontinental title from him. Jeff then surprisingly turned to the entrance and yelled Come out Umaga! Nothing happened and JBL told everyone that Intercontinental title would be an inter-promotional title now, but JR quickly jumped in and corrected him by saying that the title wasn’t going to be an inter-promotional title. After that everyone was shocked when “HELLLLLO LAAADDDIES!” hit the speakers and Val Venis came down to the ring. Rating: [b] C+[/b] [b][u] Jeff Hardy © Vs. Val Venis [/u][/b] I don’t know if Val was really taking it to Jeff or if Jeff just wasn’t trying in the match. Towards the end of the match which only lasted for 5:47 saw Jeff go to the top rope for the Swanton, but someone came out of the crowd and pushed the champ off sending him crashing down to the mat. Venis took advantage of this and locked Jeff in to the Venis Fly Trap to make Jeff tap out! As Val celebrated in the ring with the title the man from the crowd got in to the ring and raised Val’s hand! Winner: [b] By submission, and NEW Intercontinental champion, Val Venis![/b] Rating: [b] C-[/b] Next up was Teddy Long’s and Kristal’s wedding which we all knew wouldn’t happen. Ever since Savage and Elisabeth’s wedding no wedding has gone off with out a hitch. The preacher had just asked if any one had any objections to the two being wed and of course MVP came out. MVP said not only does he object to the marriage, but that he has proof that they shouldn’t get married. MVP then revealed that Teddy was still married to someone else. Kristal asked Teddy how could he and then slapped him. Then she told him that she would never forgive him for as long as he lives. All the while Teddy was trying to explain to her that it was just an over sight on his part. Kristal wasn’t hearing any of it as she left the ring and headed up to MVP whom she would then kiss! Then thanked MVP for showing her who the real Teddy Long was and that an honor to be in his corner when he wins back the United States title! That brought out Matt Hardy who attacked MVP hoping to get somewhat of an advantage going in to the match, but MVP managed to fight him off and throw him from the stage! As Kristal smiled at MVP’s “win” over Matt they were both taken by surprise when Kenny came out of nowhere nailing MVP with the United States title! Seeing everything that happened Teddy Long then declared that he would be in Dykstra corner for the match! Rating: [b] B-[/b] [b][u] Kenny Dykstra © w/ Teddy Long Vs. Montel Vontavious Porter w/ Kristal Vs. Matt Hardy [/u][/b] As would have expected Matt Hardy wasn’t much of a factor in this match up. He spent more time fighting to get to his feet and the EMTs than he did in the ring. Kenny and MVP put on a good match, but the crowd wasn’t in to this match tonight. More then likely because the “wedding” before hand and the fact that Hardy wasn’t involved in the match. The match went on for 5:49 when it was ended by pinfall after The Guillotine Leg Drop of Kenny’s on MVP. Kristal tried her hardest to prevent the move, but Teddy pulled her away to allow Kenny to hit it. Winner: [b] By pinfall, and Still United States champion, Kenny Dykstra![/b] Rating: [b] C[/b] CM Punk was in the back talking about how Jericho thinks that he was just going to come back and win the ECW Heavyweight championship. Punk tells everyone that it didn’t happen a few weeks ago and tonight wouldn’t be any different, because his only addiction is competition! Punk then asked Jericho if he paid attention to how he beat The Boogeyman, because that’s going to be his fate. Punk ended by asking Jericho…Are you ready to take the plunge? The camera then flipped to show Jericho as he was finishing taping up his wrist talking to himself saying tonight was the night that he was back on top of the world. Rating: [b] A[/b] [b][u] CM Punk © Vs. Chris Jericho [/u][/b] Punk and Jericho put another wrestling clinic in the ring. However, I have to say that I am surprised Mick Foley didn’t make this match a specialty match, but still I would have paid to see this match either way. Punk went for the Pepsi Plunge like he said he would, but Jericho managed to fight it off with a beautiful Northern Lights suplex from the top rope, but Jericho didn’t have him wits about him enough to make the cover. It looked like the both of them were going to counted out, but they both made it back up to their feet. I will have to say that they weren’t given enough time in this match with only having 6:28! The end came when Jericho went for double leg take down to set up The Walls of Jericho, Punk blocked it. Punk lifted Jericho up and hit the GTS to get the pinfall! Winner: [b] By pinfall, and Still ECW World Heavyweight champion, CM Punk![/b] Rating: [b] B[/b] Undertaker and Kane were backstage talking about the match and what each other were suppose to do in it. However, that didn’t end well when Kane suggested that he should win the match. Taker took offense to that and the two started arguing over who should win the match. This allowed Edge enough time to attack both of them with a chair leaving them down, but as he smirked at his handwork both brothers sat up together with evil looks in their eyes. Edge tried to escape, but was speared by Batista! Rating: [b] B+[/b] [b][u] Batista Vs. Edge Vs. The Undertaker Vs. Kane [/u][/b] Is it me or are all of the matches short tonight? I guess it goes to figure with how many matches they booked for tonight. All four men in the match were on top of the game considering the history each one has with one another. At one point in the match Batista had Edge up for the Batista bomb, but Kane nailed him with the big boot, Batista dropped Edge, and Kane went for the choke slam only to get stopped by Taker going for his own choke slam on Kane! Meanwhile, Edge was on the floor waiting for the right moment to strike. Taker was about to pin Kane, but Batista hit the spear on Taker. Kane was back on his feet and managed to hit Batista with the Choke slam this time, but as Kane went for the pin… Lita came out and distracted the ref! When Kane got up to see what was going on Edge got back in to the ring and nailed the spear on Kane and got the pinfall! Winner: [b] By pinfall, and The World Heavyweight #1 contender, Edge![/b] Rating: [b] A[/b] HBK was in the ring ready for his grudge match against Orton, but Orton was no where to be seen. Finally Michaels asks the referee to count Orton out, but before the ref could start the count Orton came on the Titantron and told Shawn that there’s no need to rush in to his demise. Orton then added that Shawn should be enjoying this time in the spotlight, because tonight it ends for good! Rating: [b] A[/b] [b][u] Shawn Michaels Vs. Randy Orton [/u][/b] Michaels and Orton delivered another one that give the fans their money’s worth. Granted it wasn’t the best match they have had, but it by far wasn’t their worst one. The match was even between the two of them and I swore to god that Shawn Michaels was knocked out after Orton hit the RKO from the ring apron down on to a chair on the floor. Orton rolled Michaels limp body back in to the ring to go for the pin, but at two he kicked out. While Orton was yelling at the ref that it was three Michaels kipped up to his feet and when Orton turned around he got blasted by The Sweet Chin Music! Michaels fell on top of Orton to get the pin at 5:48. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Shawn Michaels![/b] Rating: [b] B+[/b] Orton was livid after losing the match and refused to leave the ring until Michaels got back in it for a rematch right here right now. However, Michaels wouldn’t get back in the ring as Triple H made his way down to the ring with his trusty sledgehammer. Orton took off for the hills as did Michaels, but not before wishing the Game luck. Just as Michaels made it up to the top of the ramp Cena came out and the two of them glanced at one another. Rating: [b] B+[/b] [b][u] John Cena © Vs. Triple H [/u][/b] The match was brutal with both men fighting with there to win the match one of course looking to become champion again while the other was hoping to dodge another bullet to retain the title going on year of holding it. Now I will be the first to tell you how much I dislike John Cena, but I personally have to say that I rather see him win this match, because Triple H doesn’t need the title at this point in his career. The match was another short one as Cena defeated Triple H in 5:59 by with the STFU. Winner: [b] By submission, and Still WWE Heavyweight champion, John Cena![/b] Rating: [b] B-[/b] Ric Flair came down to the ring and started to tell everyone that tonight would be an honor to wrestle against Rey Mysterio. Flair went on to say that despite how he treated Rey in that other company he actually has a lot of respect for the man of mystery. That of course brought Rey out who didn’t look like he was buying any of it and he said just as much when he told everyone that Flair was going to try to win this match any way that he can. Flair tried to tell Rey that he was going to play cleanly in this match, but Rey came back with I believe it when I see it. Rating: [b] B+[/b] [b][u] Ric Flair © Vs. Rey Mysterio [/u][/b] I have to say that despite the difference in the styles and the age of Flair this was really an enjoyable match. More so for the fact that it went over six and a half minutes which I think was the longest any of the other matches lasted. Not only that Flair wrestled cleanly like he said would for Mysterio, but Mysterio was getting more and more frustrated, because every time he got on offense Flair found a way to counter it and turn it back on him. Flair defeated Mysterio in 10:38 when the referee hand to disqualify Mysterio for a blatant low blow! Winner: [b] By disqualification, and Still WWE World Heavyweight champion, Ric Flair![/b] Rating: [b] B-[/b] Overall Rating: [B] B-[/b] [Quote] Sorry it too my so long to get Unforgiven up, but I got called in to work and been having problems with the electricity due. I hope that you all enjoyed it though and as far as the predictions went… RKO_HBK 4 out of 11 Flamebrain 6 out of 11 [b] Chris Caulfield 8 out of 11[/b] Now Chris get a hold of me through PM with your choice of rewards… 1) Pick a wrestler to be pushed 2) Pick a wrestler to called up 3) Pick an indy wrestler to be hired. Other than that my backstage stuff post with Smackdown rating and the buy rate might take a while, because I am going to post up the rosters to allow you all to get a feel of where everyone is in my game.[/quote]

Early Monday (Week 4, September 2007) When Vince finally got a hold me he was a little mad that I hadn’t answered my phone when he was calling to tell me about Smackdown’s rating. Vince after ranting at me for ten minutes finally told me that the rating for Smackdown was up again this week hitting 36.10 from 31.49. That was one relief, but I still had one lump to get over and that was the buy rate of Unforgiven. Vince then let the bomb go when he told me that the show did 9.14 buys. That sounded like a good number to me, but Vince told me that he would have to wait and see what the next pay per view does before he pats me on the back. Vince however, did tell me that Unforgiven sold out The Orange Bowl which is where it was held. Vince then told me that I need to study the roster and plan out the next whole month of storylines, because there won’t be any storylines to build off of this time. He also told me that there some weak spots on the shows as far talent and that I need to find a way to address this. After I got off the phone with Vince that’s what I did, because I wasn’t going to cross the boss this early in my career. Raw - Main Eventers Bobby Lashley - Face John Cena - Face Shawn Michaels - Face Triple H - Face Randy Orton - Heel Ken Kennedy - Heel Umaga - Heel Raw - Upper Mid Card Carlito - Heel William Regal - Heel Raw - Mid Card Paul London -Face The Sandman - Face Super Crazy - Face Val Venis - Heel Jeff Hardy - Face Lance Cade - Heel Trevor Murdoch - Heel Gene Snitsky - Heel Raw - Lower Mid Card Brian Kendrick - Face Charlie Haas - Heel Shelton Benjamin - Heel [ Val’s Helping Hand ] - Heel Raw - Openers Daivari - Heel Robbie McAllister - Face Santino Marella - Face Raw - Enhancement Cody Rhodes - Face Rory McAllister - Face Smackdown - Main Eventers Batista - Face Ric Flair - Face Kane - Face Undertaker - Face Edge - Heel Smackdown - Upper Mid Card Matt Hardy - Face Rey Mysterio - Face MVP - Heel Finlay - Heel Kenny Dykstra - Heel The Great Khali - Heel Smackdown - Mid Card Chavo Guerrero - Heel Deuce - Heel Domino - Heel Hardcore Holly - Heel Smackdown - Low Mid Card Chris Masters - Heel Chuck Palumbo - Heel Gregory Helms - Heel Shannon Moore - Face Smackdown Openers Funaki - Face Smackdown Enhancement Brett Major - Face Brian Major - Face Jamie Noble - Heel Jimmy Wang Yang - Face ECW - Main Eventers Chris Jericho - Heel CM Punk - Face ECW - Upper Mid Card Elijah Burke - Heel John Morrison - Heel Marcus Cor Von - Heel Matt Striker - Heel Rhyno - Heel ECW - Mid Card Big Daddy V - Heel Joey Mercury - Heel Kevin Thorn - Heel Mike Knox - Heel Stevie Richards - Heel The Miz - Heel Tommy Dreamer - Face ECW - Low Mid Card Balls Mahoney - Face Jayson (AJ) Styles - Face Rick Steiner - Heel ECW - Openers Little Guido - Face Tyson Tomko - Heel ECW - Enhancement Joe Samoan (Samoa Joe) - Heel K- Dawg (Low - Ki) - Heel Kris Homicide (Homicide) - Heel Women’s Division Raw Beth Phoenix - Heel Candice Michelle - Face Jillian Hall - Heel Maria - Face Melina - Heel Mickie James - Face Stacy Keibler - Face Talia Madison - Heel Smackdown Ashley - Face Kristal - Heel Lita - Heel Michelle McCool - Face Molly Holly - Heel Torrie Wilson - Face Victoria - Heel ECW Gail Kim - Heel Jazz - Heel Layla - Face Megumi Kudo - Heel Miss Jackie - Heel Takako Inoue - Heel Trish Stratus - Face This is going to be harder than I thought… there are a couple areas where the shows have a card position with solely either heels or faces or in some cases one face and the rest heels or vice versa. This is going to be hard, but I think I can do it, but I will need to talk to Vince about it first.

Early Monday (Week 4, September 2007) [b][u] Raw [/u][/b] Cena started the show coming out to announce that he had once again retained the WWE Heavyweight championship against the odds. Cena then starts in that he has held the title for over a year now and he plans on making it another year with the title, but he is caught off guard when Vince McMahon made his way out. Vince congratulated Cena on another successful defense, but lets see how he really does when the odds are against him. Vince said that Raw might be under Stone Cold’s authority, but that he still had power over the company and that is why at the next pay per view it will John Cena defending the title against Triple H, Randy Orton, Shawn Michaels, Mr. Kennedy, and Bobby Lashley in an Elimination Chamber match! Cena came back with that he has beat them all already so beating them all at once isn’t going to be any different. Vince also announced that earlier tonight there was a secret draft held to shake things up and through out the night there would be superstars debuting here tonight on their new brand while other superstars who were here… won’t be. Rating: [b] A[/b] Before Vince or Cena could leave Triple H made his way out started by thanking Vince for giving him another chance to win the title, but tonight he has something to tell him. Vince asked The Game what could he possible have to tell him that he hasn’t heard a million times or is this one of his games to get him to say that I love ****s? Triple H busts a gut laughing and then told Vince you did it yourself you didn’t need no help from me. Trips got serious and told Vince seriously I wanted to let you know that your daughter Stephanie and I are… back together! That brought a smiling Stephanie who kissed Triple H. Stephanie then told her father that Triple H is the father of her daughter… his grand daughter. Vince lost it and then said that tonight we would see Triple H take on John Cena in special tag team match! It’s special in the sense that it would be Triple H teaming up with Randy Orton while John Cena teamed with… teamed with… SHAWN MICHAELS! Rating: [b] B[/b] [b][u] Candice, Mickie, Stacy, ??? Vs. Melina, Jillian, Beth, ??? [/u][/b] The opening action was to be a six women tag team match, but Lillian announced it as an eight women tag team match. The first team out was Melina, Jillian, and Beth Phoenix who were joined by Megumi Kudo who was coming to Raw from ECW! The opposing team consisted of Candice, Mickie, and Stacy who were joined by Ashley who came over from Smackdown to Raw! The match lasted for 5:50 and was ended when Kudo nailed Candice with the Kudome Driver! Winner: [b] By pinfall, the team of Megumi Kudo, Jillian Hall, Beth Phoenix, and Melina![/b] Rating: [b] C[/b] [b][u] Cody Rhodes & Daivari Vs. The Highlanders w/ Roddy Piper [/u][/b] Next up was another tag match, but this one with the odd ball team of Cody Rhodes and Daivari taking on the Highlanders who were joined once again by Roddy Piper. Considering all that were involved with the match it was okay. Cody Rhodes defeated Robbie for his team in 5:38 when he got the pinfall after Robbie was clubbed by Jamie Knoble unbeknownst to Cody and the ref! Winner: [b] By pinfall, the team of Cody Rhodes & Daivari![/b] Rating: [b] D[/b] Cut to the backstage we are shown Shelton Benjamin who was talking about how Unforgiven was a glorious night when The Hooligans won the unified tag titles to bring them to Raw, but come the next pay per view it wasn’t going to be such a glorious night for them. Shelton then told everyone why… that at the next pay per view it would be them against The Worlds Greatest Tag Team! Sudden Charlie Haas who has been absent in recent weeks added, but tonight Brian Kendrick was be staying at the Haas of pain! Rating: [b] C-[/b] [b][u] Brian Kendrick Vs. Charlie Haas [/u][/b] Haas definitely meant what he said about Kendrick staying at the Haas of Pain as he took it to him Kendrick straight from the start. It didn’t help Kendrick that was still hurting from the ladder match at Unforgiven. Stacy of course was at ringside cheering him on through the match, but during the match we learned that Paul London wasn’t at the arena tonight due to a death in his family. Benjamin interfered in the match trying to help Haas win, but he accidentally nailed him instead! Kendrick hit Benjamin with the Sliced Bread No. 2 and then pinned Haas to get the win in 5:54. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Brian Kendrick![/b] Rating: [b] C[/b] [b][u] Gene Snitsky Vs. ???? [/u][/b] Snitsky was to be in the next match… Lillian didn’t know who to announce as his opponent, but his opponent knew who he was it was Joey Mercury! Mercury from what I read was suppose to make his return to the ECW brand, but I guess he was included in the draft as well. The match was as good as it could be with Snitsky, but I have to say the finish was a little surprising as Mercury got the pin with a Virginia Necktie in 6:04. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Joey Mercury![/b] Rating: [b] C+[/b] Backstage the new Intercontinental champion Val Venis was admiring his newly won title when he was approached by Cade and Murdoch. Murdoch told Val that he and Cade were looking to let out some of their frustrations on someone. The Redneck Wrecking Crew went to attack Val, but the both of them were taking out by a steel chair to the back. Val smirked. Val then said to the down former tag champions that he would like to introduce his associate… the man that helped him regain the Intercontinental title after seven years since his last reign… “Ravishing” Robert Rude! Rude then added that he is looking forward to make his late “[I]father[/I]” proud. Rating: [b] D[/b] [b][u] William Regal & ??? Vs. Carlito & ???? [/u][/b] The next match looked as if we were going to Regal taking on Carlito in a singles match, but Lillian announced Regal having a tag team partner by the name of FINLAY! Carlito looked a little pensive as the UK Connection was about to pounce them when Lillian announced a partner for Carlito and he name was…REY MYSTERIO! The match was a little on the average side of things, but saw Mysterio pick the win up for his team when he nailed Regal with the West Coast Pop for the pin in 10:27. Winner: [b] By pinfall, the team of Rey Mysterio & Carlito![/b] Rating: [b] C+[/b] [b][u] Bobby Lashley Vs. Mr. Kennedy [/u][/b] This was a grudge match through and through, but my only regret is they should have waited for the Pay Per View to have the match between these two. However, since they are in the Elimination Chamber match at Survivor Series. Lashley controlled the tempo for most of the match, but Kennedy was able to turn it around to hit the Green Bay Plunge to get the pinfall in 9:40. Winner: [b] By Pinfall, Mr. Kennedy![/b] Rating: [b] B+[/b] Time for the main event Orton was out first and he talk about how he didn’t like having to team up with Triple H, but at the same time getting another shot at Michaels and Cena were worth it. That of course brought out both members of DX who said they didn’t like this match either, but there only solace can be taken in the fact they got a sneak peek at Survivor Series promotional poster and that they will share it with everyone here tonight and watching at home. [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v444/Wicked_Intentions/michaelspromo.jpg[/IMG] That brought out Cena who told them all that they can talk the talk and joke around all they want, but when the pressure is on he’s the one that walks the walk and gets the job done and that’s why THE CHAMP IS HERE and after Survivor Series…WILL STILL BE HERE! Rating: [b] A[/b] [b][u] Shawn Michaels & John Cena Vs. Triple H & Randy Orton [/u][/b] The match of the night, but then again what would you expect from the main event of the night? All four men worked seemingly well for about ten minutes of the match before the teams started to fall apart at the seems. In shocking finish of the night saw Orton setting up for the RKO on Cena, but then out of no where hit Triple H with it while Cena nailed Michaels with the FU! The referee called for the bell at 14:00 ending in the match in a no contest while Orton raised Cena’s hand in victory. What the hell is going on here? However, everyone in the arena was enjoying Cena’s heel turn! Winner: [b] [/b] Rating: [b] A+[/b] Overall Rating: [B] B[/b]

Early Tuesday (Week 4, September 2007) Last night’s Raw I personally thought turned out well, but the numbers are the only thing that matter at the moment. I waited by the phone for one of the McMahon’s to call and tell me the bad news. As much as I love my job there is only so much one man can do before things start going down hill. Not only that I know I took a big gamble in suggesting the big “secretive” draft, but that I took one on the D-X promo about John Cena’s “luck” at over coming the odds, but even a bigger gamble on the Cena heel turn which from what Arn Anderson tells that it was a complete success and that fans are taking to it completely. When the phone rang I answered it and was shocked to hear Triple H on the other end of the line. The Game told me that loved the “Same Old Crap” poster I had marketing whip up just for the show. Trips also told me that he loved Cena’s heel turn and that it was about time for it. I of course told him I know that’s why I thought it would be best to do it as soon as possible. Triple H then told me that Stephanie wanted to thank me for writing her on to the show last week and that the Raw rating was 30.44 which was just 00.03 better than the week before. I have to wonder what that is going to mean for the rest of the shows this weeks with the draft… will it help or hurt their ratings?

Late Tuesday (Week 4, September 2007) Punk started the show talking about how he did just what he said he would do at Unforgiven and that was retain the ECW Heavyweight title despite what the nay-sayers said about him. Punk then started to say how there isn’t mood in the line of competition for his title which is said, because his only addiction is competition! That brought out Mick Foley who told Punk tonight he was going to remedy that problem, but Mick first got a cheap pop and then told Punk that he would have the night off tonight and that in the main event there would be a number one contenders triple threat match! Rating: [b] B+[/b] [b][u] Jayson Styles Vs. ??? [/u][/b] Jayson Styles was in the first match of the night and his opponent was Jimmy Wang Yang who apparently came over to ECW from Smackdown. The match itself didn’t do much for a lot of people in the building and to me felt like it was just below being an average match. Styles defeated Yang in 6:17 by pinfall with a Spiral Tap. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Jayson Styles![/b] Rating: [b] D+[/b] [b][u] Takako Inoue Vs. ??? [/u][/b] Okay we went from a below average Cruiserweight match in to a Diva’s match. Inoue however made this match a little pleasant for me, because it was actually going to be a wrestling match until her opponent was announced as Maria Kanellis! This match was just a notch below the opening match tonight, but I can take solace in the fact that Takako defeated Maria in 5:34 by pinfall with an Uraken. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Takako Inoue![/b] Rating: [b] D[/b] So far tonight has been all about being below average and the next segment didn’t help much either. We were taken to the back to find Balls Mahoney approached to Kelly Kelly who was at a vanity mirror putting on some make up. Kelly smiled at Balls at first, but when he asked her out on a date she become a little uneasy and told Balls that she had somewhere else to be. Rating: [b] D[/b] [b][u] Crew 187 Vs. Tommy Dreamer & ??? [/u][/b] The next match was set up to be a tag team match between Crew 187 (K-Dawg & Kris Homicide) who were accompanied to the ring by a big mammoth of a man who they were called Eddie Ramirez (Hernandez). There opponents for the night… well when they were announced as Dreamer and Richards… only Dreamer came out. Dreamer was about to take on them on by himself when he was joined by a replacement for Richards… The Sandman who came through the crowd. Joey Styles went nuts screaming that Sandman had come home to ECW! The ECW Originals defeated Crew 187 in 5:31 when Tommy Dreamer defeated Kris Homicide by pinfall with a Dreamer DDT. Ramirez tried to interfere to stop the pin, but ate Sandman’s cane instead! Winner: [b] By Pinfall, The team of Tommy Dreamer & The Sandman, The ECW Originals![/b] Rating: [b] C-[/b] [b][u] Elijah Burke Vs. ???? [/u][/b] Elijah Burke was up for the next match of the night wondering if he would have some that’s been in ECW or someone that drafted to ECW. When his opponent was finally announced as Super Crazy he knew! Crazy of course is coming over to ECW from Raw, but like Sandman making a return to where it all really started for him. Burke took it to Crazy through the match punishing the new arrival to the extreme brand, but when he went for the Elijah Express Crazy avoided it, took Burke down with an Enziguri, and then hit the Asai Moonsault! Super Crazy defeated Elijah Burke in 5:32 by pinfall. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Super Crazy![/b] Rating: [b] C[/b] Rhyno is seen storming around the backstage looking for someone, but I don’t know if it is someone in particular or if he is just looking for someone at random to attack. Rhyno finds someone, but too bad for him it was Marcus Cor Von who sends Rhyno and himself through a wall with The Pounce! Rating: [b] D+[/b] [b][u] Chris Jericho Vs. ??? Vs. ??? [/u][/b] Now it was time for the main event and I have to say that going in to the match the only one that we could guess about being in this match was none other than Jericho who had just challenged for the ECW Heavyweight title at Unforgiven. So when John Morrison was announced as the second man it was a little shocking as there was no hype to announce the return of the former champion. Even more surprising than that was when the third man was announced as Umaga! Who of course is coming over from Raw. Chris Jericho defeated John Morrison and Umaga in 12:21 when he got the pinfall on Umaga after a Running Enziguri. However, the match wasn’t with out incident as Hardcore Holly who is coming back to ECW after being sent to Smackdown in the last draft attacked Jericho for some reason. Winner: [b] By pinfall, and ECW Heavyweight #1 Contender, Chris Jericho![/b] Rating: [b] B-[/b] Overall Rating: [B] C[/b]

Early Wednesday (Week 4, September 2007) Another nail biter if there ever was one, but I had to wait it out I wasn’t going to rush any of The McMahon’s to tell me the rating, because for all I know what is taking so long is that they are trying to decide my fate as to whether to fire me or kill me. When the phone rang I answered it…, it was Linda McMahon. She introduced herself to me and then got to the point of the call. She told me that ECW did 14.23 which means that it dropped by 2.22 from the last weeks show of 16.45. Here it comes my Donald Trump moment with Linda McMahon. Linda shocked me though when she said that things like this happen and that I am not always improve on the ratings of show. That feat is nearly impossible for a team of writers much less a single one. Linda then told me she had to go she had a board meeting in few minutes to discuss negotiations with USA and SCI-FI as it is getting close to time to have to renew Raw and ECW, but that Vince wanted to let me know that he let Marty “Boogeyman” Wright’s and Jim Duggan’s contract run out and are no longer with the WWE.

Late Friday (Week 4, September 2007) [b][u] Smackdown [/u][/b] Ric Flair came out and got on the mic saying he was sorry that Rey let his emotions about things that happened in the past cloud his judge to where he lost his chance at the WWE World Heavyweight championship, but he is even more sorry that Rey was drafted to Raw and that they wouldn’t get a chance to have a rematch. That brought out the new number one contender Edge who told Flair that the only thing he needs to be sorry for is being a sorry champion! Flair turned it around on Edge saying that until he beats the man… he ain’t the man. Edge retorted by saying that after Survivor Series he will be the man and that Flair was going to be a has been! Rating: [b] A+[/b] [b][u] The Major Brothers Vs. ??? [/u][/b] When will the WWE learn that the Major Brothers don’t do well in televised matches? There opponent in a handicap match was Joe Samoan who of course came over from ECW. Samon destroyed the Major Brothers with out even breaking a sweat. Samoan defeated The Major Brothers in 5:58 when Samoan defeated Brett Major by pinfall with a Muscle Buster. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Joe Samoan![/b] Rating: [b] E+[/b] [b][u] Funaki Vs. ??? [/u][/b] In the second match of the night Funaki made his return to Smackdown this week, but his opponent was making his Smackdown debut. Funaki’s opponent was none other than Santino Marella formerly of Raw. The match even thought it was a dud of a match it was leaps better than the opening match. Marella defeated Funaki in 5:53 by submission with a Standing Arm Bar. Winner: [b] By submission, Santino Marella![/b] Rating: [b] D[/b] Backstage we see Chavo whispering to Chris Masters about something… this is both men’s first appearance in a few weeks. Suddenly we see WWE Cruiserweight champion Shannon Moore come in to the shot and that’s when Chavo and Masters spring in to action attacking Moore! Chavo was screaming at Moore that the Cruiserweight championship was his title! Masters started to repeat what Chavo said starting with that’s right his title, but he was clobbered by a chair wielding Gregory Helms! Chavo quickly retreats as Helms checks on Moore. Rating: [b] D[/b] [b][u] Chuck Palumbo Vs. ??? [/u][/b] Palumbo once again had bad luck in having a match where he didn’t know who his opponent was going to be, but then again if he did know who it was then I wouldn’t have wanted to show up for the match. Chuck’s opponent was Big Daddy V formerly of ECW! Palumbo took it to BDV with everything he had including his punishing right hand, but BDV wouldn’t stop coming at him. Somehow though Palumbo managed to defeated Big Daddy V in 6:10 by pinfall with a Super Kick. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Chuck Palumbo![/b] Rating: [b] D+[/b] [b][u] The Greasers w/ Cherry Vs. MVP & ??? W/ Kristal [/u][/b] The Greasers along with Cherry then came out for a tag team match looking to get back on track after losing at Unforgiven. There opponents were MVP who was accompanied to the ring by Kristal. MVP got on the mic saying that he could single handedly beat the both of you goons, but then added that he didn’t feel like it. MVP then went on to say that he searched high and low for a partner for tonight and this is who he found… Kevin Thorn formerly of ECW! This match is probably one of the best that I have seen tonight as MVP and Thorn worked great together and if it wasn’t for the fact that MVP turned on Thorn when Thorn narrowly missed getting the win I would say they could be a fixture in the tag team division. The Greasers picked up the win in 6:22 when Deuce. defeated MVP by pinfall with a Crack in the Mouth. Winner: [b] By pinfall, the team of Deuce and Domino, The Greasers![/b] Rating: [b] C[/b] Backstage we are shown Edge who is getting ready for his match when Lita comes in to the locker room looking a little shaken up. Edge sees her, but doesn’t notice how she looks and starts to tell her that The Rock made a match for him tonight after what happened with Flair earlier and thinks that he might being having his title match here tonight. Lita then tells Edge that she just came back from The Rock’s office and that he told her that Edge’s match tonight would be a special referee match and that he was taking on Matt Hardy in the match. Edge looks furious that he has to wrestle against Matt Hardy tonight, but ultimately asks Lita who the special referee is. All Lita can tell him about that is The Rock said that tonight would be his first appearance on Smackdown in a while. Rating: [b] C+[/b] [b][u] Edge w/ Lita Vs. Matt Hardy - Special referee: ???[/u][/b] Edge and Lita were the first to come out for the match with Edge looking not to happy about it. They were followed out by Matt Hardy who was all smiles about the match as he was getting a chance to get in the ring with a main eventer However, his smile got wider when the special referee and the newest member of the Smackdown brand was announced as Jeff Hardy! I know there is a lot of history involved with all of the people involved in this match, but even if there wasn’t I would still have to say that this match so far would have to be the match of the night. The match went back and forth through out the whole thing with Jeff being fair to men not favor one or the other, but in the end it was Matt Hardy defeating Edge in 9:36 by pinfall with a Twist Of Fate. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Matt Hardy![/b] Rating: [b] A[/b] [b][u] Kenny Dykstra © w/ Teddy Long Vs. The Great Khali [/u][/b] The next match was that of Kenny Dykstra the WWE United States champion along with his new manager Teddy Long taking on The Great Khali. Khali dominated for most of the match with Kenny getting a few high flying moves in, but things were looking bleak for him. However, towards the end of the match Teddy slipped Kenny some brass knuckles and then distracted the ref as Kenny teed off on Khali until he was downed and bloody. Kenny defeated The Great Khali in 5:41 by pinfall. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Kenny Dykstra![/b] Rating: [b] B-[/b] Shane McMahon then was in the ring being joined by Michelle, Torrie, Victoria, and new to Smackdown Talia Madison. They were having another cheesy bikini contest. Which when Shane turned to the crowd to vote for the winner they choose Talia which seemed to upset the other divas that were involved. Rating: [b] C[/b] [b][u] Batista Vs. The Undertaker [/u][/b] I really don’t know what to say about the main event it was kind of a let down as Batista drew with The Undertaker in 15:04 following the referee ending the match after Kane got involved attacking not only Batista, but Undertaker as well! Kane destroy the both of them making sure to leave very little of them left and taking much pleasure in doing so. Winner: [b] No Contest![/b] Rating: [b] B-[/b] Once Kane was sure that neither Taker or Batista was going to get up he got on the mic and told everyone that he should have won the number one contendership match at Unforgiven, but that his so called brother couldn’t let him win the match nor would Batista. Kane then added that he is tired of living in his brother’s and Batista’s shadows and that things were going to be different from now on. Kane then told everyone for someone to tell his brother and Batista when they come to that he will see the both them at Survivor Series in a hell in a cell match! Rating: [b] A[/b] Overall Rating: [B] C+[/b]

Early Monday (Week 1, October 2007) I had a bad feeling about Smackdown’s rating this week. If ECW’s rating was any kind of indicator as to what was going to happen on Smackdown I wouldn’t have answered the phone, but I knew that I had to. When the phone rang and I answered I was relived that it was Shane McMahon calling me. Shane started of by praising the Kane heel turn and the match between Matt Hardy and Edge on Smackdown. However, Shane told me that the rating of the show left something to be desired. Shane then told me that Smackdown saw a drop in the rating this week. Shane then told me that Smackdown did 31.47 which was a 4.73 drop from the 36.10 from the week before. Shane said that it was a tough week, but at the same time that it was still better than what the writing team were doing when they had control. I thanked Shane for saying that, but then he dropped another bombshell on me and that was Vince went and called someone up from development and that Vince wants him worked in to Smackdown next week. Shane also involved me that Vince hired a wrestler with a manager and he wants them both working together on Smackdown starting next week. Shane and I then said our goodbyes and I needed a break. I figured that it would be a good idea to check out what was going on in the “competition” since by my request Vince stole just about everyone from their roster that wasn’t signed to a written contract. [b] TNA Roster[/b] Christian Cage Kurt Angle - World Heavyweight Champ (0 Defenses), World Tag Team Champion (1 Defense), X Division Champion (3 Defenses) Rob Van Dam Sting - World Tag Team Champion (1 Defense) Brother Ray [I]Justin Credible Brock Lesnar[/I] Upper Mid Card BG James Brother Devon Kip James Raven Scott Steiner [I]Rene Dupree Dustin Rhodes[/I] Mid Card Bashem Damaja Danny Doring James Storm Jeff Jarrett Jerry Lynn Ricky Banderas Ron Killings [I]Aaron Stevens Jimmy Jacobs Shad Gaspard[/I] Lower Mid Card Chris Harris Jay Lethal Shark Boy Sonjay Dutt [I]Ruckus Vito Thomaselli[/I] Openers Eric Young [I]Brandon Thomaselli Mitch Ryder Ryan Cruz[/I] Enhancement Machete [I]Josh Abercrombie[/I] Occasional [I]Chris Kanyon[/I] Managers James Mitchell Jim Cornette Scott D’Amore Shane Douglas Announcers Jeremy Borash Moody Jack Melendez Mike Tenay [I]Bryce Remsburg[/i] Color Commentary Don West Jimmy Hart Referees Andrew Thomas Mark Johnson Rudy Charles [I]Angel Prime Time[/I] Authority Figures Bob Backlund Kevin Nash So Cal Val Vince Russo Road Agents Hector Guerrero Terry Taylor [I]Greg Gagne Tom Pritchard[/I] Personalities Dave Hebner Dixie Carter Dutch Mantell Jacqueline Moore Leticia Cline Simon Diamond [I]David Penzer Paul Wright[/I] I don’t know what’s worse what they are doing with some of their new signings, who there new signings are, or that the fact that Angle still has all three titles and hasn’t defended the World Heavyweight title once! How are they ever going to become real competition to the WWE with booking like that? [quote]If they are Italic that means they are a new signing[/quote]

Late Monday (Week 1, October 2007) [b][u] Heat (Dark Matches) [/u][/b] [b][u] Megumi Kudo Vs. Stacy Keibler [/u][/b] Okay we started the night off with Sunday Night Heat with Megumi Kudo taking on the useless in the ring Stacy Keibler. The match was a on the one side of things as Kudo defeated Keibler in 5:42 by pinfall with a Thunderfire Powerbomb. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Megumi Kudo![/b] Rating: [b] D[/b] Then up making a rare Heat appearance Steve Austin came out and announced that Raw had acquired a new wrestler. I was expecting someone coming up from FCW or OVW, but I was shocked when it was Ken Shamrock! Shamrock came out he comes to make his first appearance as the newest signing. Telling everyone that he had a mission and soon it would be clear what that mission was. Rating: [b] B-[/b] [b][u] Ashley Vs. Beth Phoenix © Vs. Candice Michelle Vs. Mickie James Vs. Melina [/u][/b] The main event of Heat… oh joy another Divas match, but at least this time it was with all parties with the expectation of Ashley at least know how to wrestle well. The match was also apparently a WWE Women’s Championship match. In which Beth Phoenix won the match to retain the title in 6:27; the order of elimination was Candice Michelle first, then Ashley, then Mickie James, and finally Melina. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Beth Phoenix![/b] Rating: [b] C-[/b] [b][u] Raw [/u][/b] We were finally to Raw which started off with John Cena and Randy Orton wearing shirts that read “The Collective”. They talked up the fact no one saw them teaming up together in a million years. Orton then referred to the team as “The Young Gunz” of The Collective a group of young guns like them backed by a very important person. Cena then told everyone that it was time to get rid of the old fossils like D-X, Stone Cold, and Vince McMahon just like he had already taken out King Booker! That brought out D-X who had some choice words about Orton and Cena. Telling them that many have tried to destroy them and many have failed like Orton failed with Edge and Rated RKO! That turned things violent as a brawl erupted between the four men, but it didn’t go for too long before Stone Cold came out and told them to stop before he comes down to the ring and show you all how to really kick some ass. Austin then said that he didn’t like how last weeks show ended so that this week we are going to have D-X taking on The Young Gunz or what ever you two pieces of **** call yourselves. Rating: [b] B+[/b] [b][u] Cody Rhodes Vs. Jamie Knoble [/u][/b] I am not sure what made this come about, because Rhodes didn’t see Noble interfere in his match last week, but here are the two of them this week wrestling against one another. Rhodes of course has been on winning streak which Noble helped along last week, but this week Noble ended it when he defeated Rhodes in 5:39 by submission with a Modified Dragon Sleeper. Winner: [b] By submission, Jamie Noble![/b] Rating: [b] E+[/b] [b][u] Daivari Vs. Robbie McAllister [/u][/b] In a rematch of sorts from last week’s tag team match Daivari took on Robbie McAllister. The match was alright, but the ending was a little…well expected as Daivari defeated Robbie McAllister in 5:34 by pinfall with a Hammerlock DDT. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Daivari![/b] Rating: [b] D+[/b] Brian Kendrick was backstage with Lilian Garcia who was talking to him about what Haas and Benjamin said about The Hooligans last week. Kendrick said that they are ready for any and all challengers from Raw, Smackdown, or ECW! Rating: [b] C+[/b] [b][u] Joey Mercury Vs. Paul London w/ Stacy Keibler[/u][/b] London was in action after words taking on Joey Mercury. The match was one of the better ones tonight, but of course The World’s Greatest Tag Team run in to attack London, but Kendrick was right behind them to even thinks out while the referee was paying attention to Stacy who was faking an ankle injury. London in the end of the match defeated Mercury in 6:23 by pinfall with a London Calling. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Paul London![/b] Rating: [b] C[/b] [b][u] Rey Mysterio Vs. Rory McAllister [/u][/b] In what I feel was like a last second match thrown together for the sake of filling some time on the show saw Rey Mysterio taking on Rory McAllister. Now the match wasn’t all that great, but at the same time it was better than some of the other matches tonight. Oh and Rey Mysterio defeated Rory McAllister in 5:53 by pinfall with a West Coast Pop. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Rey Mysterio![/b] Rating: [b] C+[/b] Cut to the backstage showed Finlay taking out his anger on Carlito for last week’s loss. Finlay hit Carlito with a Celtic Cross on to a concrete floor leaving him down and out. Rating: [b] C+[/b] [b][u] Sexual Aggression (Venis & Rude) Vs. Redneck Wrecking Crew [/u][/b] In a some what grudge match from last week The Redneck Wrecking Crew taking on Sexual Aggression in their debut match. Speaking of which Val the Intercontinental champion and Rude his protégé came out wearing Collective shirts! The match was actually watch-able. Sexual Aggression picked up the win in the match when Val defeated Lance by pinfall with a Money Shot. Winner: [b] By pinfall, the team of Val Venis and Robert Rude, Sexual Aggression![/b] Rating: [b] C-[/b] [b][u] William Regal Vs. Ken Shamrock [/u][/b] Shamrock made his in ring re-debut against William Regal. I personally enjoyed this match, but the fans in the arena chanted boring through it as it was more technical based than what they would like even though Shamrock did do some ground and pound on Regal. Shamrock defeated Regal in 14:49 by pinfall after hitting an Angle Slam?!?! Winner: [b] By pinfall, Ken Shamrock![/b] Rating: [b] C+[/b] Stephanie McMahon is shown with Triple H who was walking to the ring for the main event. Stephanie was trying to get Triple H pumped up for the match telling him not to worry about Orton and Cena as this whole Collective thing is just another attempt by her father to take out him and Michaels. Triple H asked Stephanie why she thought it was her father since Orton and Cena mentioned that Vince was one of the people they want to take out. Stephanie replied saying she knows that, but then brought up The Corporate Ministry and how the greater power wasn’t suppose to be Vince, but it was. She then added that this whole thing smells of her father. Rating: [b] B+[/b] [b][u] D-X Vs. The Young Gunz [/u][/b] The main event was kind of a let down this week in turns of reaction, but then again this has been the main event since the week the week before Unforgiven. This match though was just as brutal as the rest of the matches in this feud. Mr. Kennedy surprisingly ran down to the ring in hopes of helping Orton and Cena win the match wearing a Collective shirt, but he was stopped by Lashley who ran down after him attacking him. In the end it was DX defeating The Young Gunz in 16:34 when Triple H defeated John Cena by pinfall with a Pedigree. Winner: [b] By pinfall, D-X![/b] Rating: [b] A[/b] Overall Rating: [B] B-[/b]

Early Tuesday (Week 1, October 2007) I had a good feeling about Raw this week and I had a feeling that it was going to turn around my luck with the recent drop in ratings. Vince was the one that called me this morning and he told me that the rating for last week was 30.44 and that this week’s rating was 28.06 which meant that there was a 2.38 drop in the rating. After hearing that news I needed a drink as things were starting to fall apart on me. Luckily Vince didn’t stay on the phone for to long complaining about the slip in the ratings… in fact he didn’t seem all that mad, but I knew that he cared about the ratings. Once Vince hung up I headed out to the hotel bar.

Late Tuesday (Week 1, October 2007) [b][u] ECW on SCI-FI [/u][/b] [b][u] Dark Matches [/u][/b] [b][u] Maria Kanellis, Miss Jackie, & Layla Vs. Trish Stratus, Takako Inoue, & Jazz [/u][/b] To start ECW off this week the women were once again regulated down to the dark matches, but then again I can’t say that I blame the WWE for pushing the women’s scene in to the dark while the newer women are being trained as they go. The match wasn’t the greatest of women’s match, but then again with Layla being in the match instead of Gail Kim you have to expect that. Trish Stratus, Takako Inoue and Jazz got the win in 6:13 when Trish defeated Miss Jackie by pinfall with a Stratusfaction. Winner: [b] By pinfall, the team of Trish Stratus, Takako Inoue, and Jazz![/b] Rating: [b] D+[/b] Apparently that was going to be the only dark match as Mick Foley came down to the ring and announced that tonight’s ECW on SCI-FI main event would be Chris Jericho teaming up with John Morrison to take on the team of CM Punk and Umaga! Rating: [b] B[/b] [b][u] Main Show [/u][/b] To kick off the main show we started with CM Punk coming down to the ring to talk to the fans about how he remembers having to earn shot after shot to finally win the ECW Heavyweight championship comparing it to how it looks like Jericho is going to have to do the same. That brought out Jericho who belittled Punk for not being able to give him the “plunge” at Unforgiven and how he never take the plunge. Jericho then said unlike Punk he isn’t going to need shot after shot, because at Survivor Series… he was going to walk away as Champion! Rating: [b] B+[/b] [b][u] Jimmy Wang Yang Vs. Submission Machine w/ Senorita [/u][/b] The first match of the night on the main show was Jimmy Wang Yang taking on the debuting masked Submission Machine and his masked valet Senorita. The match to me felt awkward I don’t know about the rest of the fans, but it was obvious from the start of the bell that Yang and S.M. didn’t click at all in the ring. Submission Machine defeated Jimmy Wang Yang in 5:41 by putting Yang to sleep with a basic sleeper hold! Winner: [b] By submission, Submission Machine![/b] Rating: [b] D+[/b] [b][u] Crew 187 w/ Eddie Ramirez Vs. Little Guido & Tyson Tomko [/u][/b] Really I don’t know where they were going with this match as Tomko and Guido have been going at each other in recent weeks, but the two of them were made to team up against Crew 187. Interesting note is that Ramirez didn’t get involved in this match. About three minutes in to the match though Little Guido had enough of working with Tomko and left ringside leaving him to fend for himself. Tomko managed to finish out the match himself and defeat Crew 187 in 6:15 when he Tomko defeated Kris Homicide by pinfall with a Spinning Rack Pancake. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Tyson Tomko & Little Guido![/b] Rating: [b] D[/b] Backstage we are shown Jayson Styles as he enters the arena. It looks like it is going to be a good night for Styles when he finds a hundred dollar bill on the floor, but as soon as he bends down to pick it up he is attacked from behind by Rick Steiner! Steiner lays the beat down on Styles for a few moments before Balls Mahoney chases him off. Rating: [b] E[/b] [b][u] Hardcore Holly, Mike Knox, & The Miz Vs. Tommy Dreamer, The Sandman, Stevie Richards, & Super Crazy [/u][/b] Not sure what was going on with this match, but I have to say that I am pretty sure that this has been the best match of the night so far. Which I am not sure who is going to get the next shot at Richard’s ECW Television title since Thorn is now on Smackdown, but it’s probably safe to say that it’s going to be one these men… minus Richards of course. ECW Originals ended up defeating Hardcore Holly, Mike Knox and The Miz in 9:49 when Tommy Dreamer defeated Mike Knox by pinfall with a Spicollii Driver. Winner: [b] By pinfall, the team of Dreamer, Sandman, Richards, & Super Crazy![/b] Rating: [b] C-[/b] The New Breed is shown in the back arguing amongst one another over their recent losses in the ring. Elijah then suggests it team they cut some dead weight from the New Breed. Burke and Cor Von then turn on Striker attacking him. Burke and Cor Von beat Striker down until he stops moving. Rating: [b] D+[/b] Once Burk was satisfied with the beat down he turned away from the motionless body, but right in to a steel chair shot to the head! The sound of the chair hitting the floor is heard as Cor Von turns to see what is going on. Before he has chance to do anything he is GORED by Rhyno! Rating: [b] D[/b] [b][u] Chris Jericho & John Morrison Vs. CM Punk & Umaga w/ Armando Alejandro Estrada [/u][/b] The main event once again save a mediocre show for ECW as Jericho and Punk locked up on for their first collision on the course heading in to Survivor Series. Surprising both Jericho and Morrison as well as Punk and Umaga work together as teams. In the end it was Chris Jericho and John Morrison defeating CM Punk and Umaga in 9:39 when Jericho defeated CM Punk by pinfall with a Running Enziguri. Winner: [b] By pinfall, the team of Chris Jericho and John Morrison![/b] Rating: [b] B+[/b] Overall Rating: [B] B-[/b]

Early Wednesday (Week 1, October 2007) Now it was time for the moment of truth… did ECW’s rating drop once again or was I able to rebound it slightly? I don’t know and I won’t know until my phone rings with the conversation ensuing. When Vince called he sounded furious which meant that the ratings must have dropped again. When I asked him how bad the slip in the ratings was he paused for a moment and then said he wasn’t upset about the ratings as ECW did 15.28 which put it up from last week’s 14.23. Vince then told me that he was upset in the fact that Booker Huffman formerly Booker T/King Booker before I got in Vince’s ear telling him to fire him had signed on to compete for TNA! I told Vince that I was sorry that he feels upset about Huffman’s TNA signing, but then I told him I am not sorry about it. Then I reminded Vince why we let Huffman go in the first place and he calm down and told me that I am right. Vince then congratulated on bringing back up ECW’s rating and that he is looking forward to Smackdown and the continuation of The Collective storyline.

Late Thursday (Week 1, October 2007) [b][u] Friday Night Smackdown [/u][/b] [b][u] Velocity [/u][/b] [b][u] Talia Madison Vs. Lorelei Lee [/u][/b] I have to say that I was glad that I went online prior to Smackdown and the Velocity matches, because I would have been confused with this match. Apparently the WWE has worked out a working agreement with Shimmer. I don’t know who from the WWE will be showing up in Shimmer, but Lorelei Lee made her first appearance in the WWE against Talia. The match was pretty decent, but due to the relative unknown Madison and Lee the match was crapped over. Talia defeated Lorelei in 5:42 by pinfall with a Blockbuster. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Talia Madison![/b] Rating: [b] E[/b] [b][u] Torrie Wilson & Michelle McCool Vs. Malia Hosaka & Lexie Fyfe[/u][/b] In another Velocity match it saw Wilson and McCool taking on Hosaka and Fyfe who also are making their first appearance on the working agreement with Shimmer. This match was a little more well received from the masses of fans in the arena, but I think that had to do with the fact they knew who Wilson and McCool are. Torrie and Michelle defeated Malia and Lexie in 5:15 when Michelle defeated Malia by pinfall with a Mat Backbreaker. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Torrie Wilson and Michelle McCool![/b] Rating: [b] D[/b] Vince got up from the announce table which was a little strange if you ask me while it was still the Velocity dark matches. Vince started to complain of course about The Collective over on Raw. He starting yelling that he doesn’t care whose behind it, because that person would never get control of World Wrestling Entertainment. Then he was about to address Stephanie’s remarks about him being behind it, but The Rock cuts him off. Rock tells Vince that he needs to shut his damn mouth and get back to the announce table and do his job or he will have to suck up to Austin or Foley to get on their shows. Rating: [b] B[/b] [b][u] Smackdown [/u][/b] The World Heavyweight Champion made his way down to the ring and started talking about his next challenge. Flair said that Edge recently has had his number during matches they have had on Raw, but at Survivor Series he is going to be the one that has Edge’s number. This of course brings out Edge who goes on his classic spiel about being the highest rated champion in recent years and that he is the Rated R Superstar. Flair actually looked happy that Edge came out and then shocked everyone when he challenged Edge to a TLC match at Survivor Series! Edge doesn’t get a chance to respond as The Rock comes out and he tells Edge to wait to answer that challenge, because tonight it’s going to be Ric Flair versus Edge in a traditional Survivor Series match since there dance cards are full at the pay per view. Rock then told them that they needed to find their partners for tonight. Rating: [b] B+[/b] [b][u] Lita Vs. Molly Holly Vs. Victoria [/u][/b] Well at Unforgiven it was ECW that got the first shot at the inter-promotional Women’s title and it seems that at Survivor Series it is going to be Smackdown as this match was announced as being a number one’s contenders match. The match was decent, but I think it was hurt by the fact that there was no fan favorite in the match to cheer for. Lita defeated Molly Holly and Victoria in 6:19 when Lita defeated Victoria by pinfall with a Lita Bomb. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Lita![/b] Rating: [b] D+[/b] [b][u] The Major Brothers Vs. Chavo Guerrero & Chris Masters [/u][/b] Did I miss something or did the fans actually get in to a Major’s match? I mean wow I was starting to think they couldn’t have a good match and then all of sudden tonight against the unlikely pairing of Chavo and Masters they pull a decent one out even if they did wind up on the losing end. When at 6:16 when Chavo Guerrero defeated Brett Major by pinfall with a Gory Bomb. Winner: [b] By Pinfall, the team of Chavo Guerrero & Chris Masters![/b] Rating: [b] C-[/b] They then aired a video for Chuck Palumbo versus Joe Samoan. Which was up next so that probably means it was just filler to fill some time going in to commercial. I think I will go to the bathroom during the match. Rating: [b] D[/b] [b][u] Joe Samoan Vs. Chuck Palumbo [/u][/b] I decided not to go to the bath room and I was glad that I didn’t. If I hadn’t seen the vast surprising Major’s match I would have to say that this was the sleeper match of the night! I just have to say this was one of the more stiffer matches that I have watched since maybe Hardcore Holly versus Palumbo a few weeks ago. I also liked the fact that I couldn’t predict the winner of the match from the opening bell. Joe’s only lose in WWE happened during his short time on ECW, but since then has been portrayed as a dangerous threat on Smackdown while Palumbo was coming in to the match with several wins. Joe defeated Chuck in 6:25 by choking him out with the Koji Clutch! Winner: [b] By submission, Joe Samoan![/b] Rating: [b] C-[/b] [b][u] The Greasers Vs. Big Daddy V [/u][/b] I really don’t know why this match was made, but following on the trend that The Major brothers started this was kind of a sleeper match. The Greasers of course worked well together to keep the big man of balance, but Big Daddy V was still in control for the most of the short match. The Greasers though managed to defeat Big Daddy V in 5:50 when Deuce got the pinfall with a Deuce's Wild. Winner: [b] By pinfall, The Greasers![/b] Rating: [b] C-[/b] The Undertaker came out following the match and started to talk about how Kane turned on him last week. Taker didn’t sound happy and rightfully so, but he didn’t look any happier when Kane came out of no where and attacked him in the ring. Kane beat Taker down to the point where it looked like he wouldn’t get up as Kane retreated up the ramp laughing. However, that laughing stopped when Undertaker sat up and uttered… Kane… you… me… Survivor Series… Buried Alive! Rating: [b] B+[/b] [b][u] Kenny Dykstra © w/ Teddy Long Vs. ???? [/u][/b] Following that we were treated to Kenny and Teddy coming down to the ring. Teddy got on the mic and told everyone that it was a shame that the United States champion wasn’t booked for the night by The Rock. Teddy then said they went and found someone special to come to Smackdown to wrestle Kenny for the United States championship here tonight. Teddy then announced Kenny’s opponent as Matthew Sydal! This match was given more time than I thought it would considering that it was a debut match for Sydal, but then again I was pleasantly surprised when they let this play out. Kenny though defeated Matthew Sydal in 9:39 by pinfall after a Guillotine leg drop. Winner: [b] By pinfall, and STILL WWE United States Champion, Kenny Dykstra![/b] Rating: [b] B-[/b] [b][u] Batista Vs. Dave Taylor [/u][/b] Now I am all for randomness expect for when it deals with Batista. Why, because you never know what kind of match you are going to get with him. Luckily though this match seemed to work out tonight at least as Batista defeated Dave Taylor in 10:14 by pinfall with a Batista Bomb. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Batista![/b] Rating: [b] B[/b] For some reason they cut to the back to show Funaki arguing with Kristal over who is going to get the interview next week of one Shane McMahon! It seems like they are really playing it up as it really could be a McMahon behind The Collective, but since they are leading us to believe that it is a McMahon…then who could it be if it isn’t? Rating: [b] D+[/b] [b][u] Edge, ???, ???, ???, & ??? Vs. Ric Flair, ???, ???, ???, & ??? [/u][/b] Then it was time for the main event… which Edge and Flair were already in the ring ready for the match. By order of The Rock their would be a coin toss to decide whose team would be reveal first. Flair won the toss and thus decided that it was only fair for Edge to go first. Edge then brought out his team of Santino Marella, Montel Vontavious Porter, Kevin Thorn, and… The Great Khali! Edge then told Flair if he did find anyone to team with him tonight… they are gone now. Flair retorted with that he did find four people in the back and he knows that they will stand and fight, because they are from North Carolina! Edge and his team were confused by that, but the fans blew the roof off the arena when The Hardy Boys, Gregory Helms, and WWE Cruiserweight champion Shannon Moore made their way down to the ring. The order of elimination went like this… Marella by Jeff Hardy, Moore by MVP, MVP by Helms, Thorn by Matt Hardy, Matt & Jeff by Khali, Flair was able to eliminate Khali, but then fell to Edge’s spear in 14:37! Winner: [b] By pinfall, the team of Santino Marella, The Great Khali, Montel Vontavious Porter, Kevin Thorn, and Edge![/b] Rating: [b] B+[/b] Overall Rating: [B] B[/b]

Early Saturday (Week 1, October 2007) Another show was on the books, but how did it fair with the fans. When Vince called me he sounded chipper about something. Vince then told that Smackdown did 34.00 after being rounded up since it was 33.97 actually, but it didn’t matter to me. Either number was music to my ears, because it meant that it was up from last week’s 31.47. Vince then blew my mind when he told that I was would be receiving another raise for my performance. I couldn’t believe it I haven’t been with the company all that long and I have already have gotten two raises! [Quote]Again I would just like to say that the raise is only due to the fact that I was able to up my reputation from low to average.[/quote]

Late Monday (Week 2, October 2007) [b][u] Monday Night Raw [/u][/b] [b][u] Heat Matches [/u][/b] [b][u] Ashley Vs. Lexie Fyfe [/u][/b] Okay Raw started off with the WWE.com Heat matches once again and I had to say that I was surprised that they opened up with Ashley versus Fyfe considering Fyfe was just on Smackdown. However, I guess it should be expected since she is only with a the WWE for one more appearance after this one. Considering that Ashley was in the match this match was actually on the more decent side of things, but I think that had a lot to do with her actually working well against Fyfe. In a not so surprising fashion Ashley defeated Lexie Fyfe in 3:49 by pinfall with a Star struck. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Ashley![/b] Rating: [b] D+[/b] [b][u] Candice Michelle Vs. Malia Hosaka [/u][/b] Now in the second match of the Heat matches I can’t say that it was just as well as the first as Candice and Malia didn’t have the chemistry that Ashley and Lexie had. However, the finish was also not to surprising when Candice Michelle defeated Malia Hosaka in 2:22 by submission with a Candylicious. Winner: [b] By submission, Candice Michelle![/b] Rating: [b] D-[/b] [b][u] Megumi Kudo Vs. Stacy Keibler Vs. Jillian Hall Vs. Melina [/u][/b] This match was better in my opinion despite the obvious ending that it was going to be one of the women contracted to the WWE on a permanent basis over the one that is only here for a few appearances. The only question really was which one would it be getting the win. Which was announced when Melina defeated Megumi Kudo, Stacy Keibler, Jillian Hall and Lorelei Lee in 5:22 when Melina defeated Stacy Keibler by pinfall with an Extreme Makeover. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Melina![/b] Rating: [b] D+[/b] [b][u] Raw Matches [/u][/b] Mr. Kennedy started the show off calling out Bobby Lashley who had stuck his nose in to something that didn’t concern him last week. Lashley made his way out to confront the Collective member, but before he was even half way down the ramp he was attacked by Orton, Cena, Venis, and Rude! The Collective laid down a collective beating on Lashley in hopes of taking the power house. However, they were startled when Austin’s theme hit the speakers. Rating: [b] B[/b] Austin made his way out on to the ramp and looked down at the Collective piles of crap as he called them. Austin then said that everyone is talking about Survivor Series and the big matches already made for it, but tonight he’s here to make a match between Lashley and Cena for the title! The Collective looked relieved as Lashley isn’t in much shape to wrestle tonight, but that’s when Austin dropped the bomb that it wouldn’t be tonight that it would be it… One Night Stand in two weeks! Rating: [b] A[/b] [b][u] Mickie James Vs. Beth Phoenix © [/u][/b] Well I can say this they are making Phoenix in to a fighting Women’s champion as she was placed in to a title defense against Mickie James. The match was probably one of the better Women’s match in recent memory, but in the end Beth Phoenix defeated Mickie James in 5:52 by pinfall with a Down in Flames. Winner: [b] By pinfall, and STILL WWE Women‘s Champion, Beth Phoenix![/b] Rating: [b] C+[/b] [b][u] Cody Rhodes Vs. Daivari [/u][/b] As the road winds we saw Cody Rhodes trying to rebound from his first loss last week to Jamie Noble while Daivari was hoping to add on to his winning streak that he started thanks to Jamie Noble. I personally thought that Rhodes was going to take the win in this match, but Daivari defeated him in 6:17 by pinfall with a Hammerlock DDT, but not before he saw Jamie Noble get involved in the match blinding Cody with some kind of powder. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Daivari![/b] Rating: [b] D-[/b] We are then treated to The Highlanders along with Roddy Piper complaining to Lillian Garcia that it’s about time they got a shot at the tag team championships. Piper chimes in saying that the champs dance card is full for Survivor Series against The World’s Greatest Tag team, but how about One Night Stand? Lillian then had the unpleasant duty of telling them that The Hooligans are defending the titles against The Redneck Wrecking Crew and The Greasers at One Night Stand as both teams are using their rematch clauses. The Highlanders and Piper walk off looking frustrated. Rating: [b] D-[/b] [b][u] Charlie Haas Vs. Robert Rude [/u][/b] This match was kind of a disappointment as the two of them didn’t click in the ring against one another. So it was kind of an uneventful match that ended with Charlie Haas defeated Robert Rude in 5:43 by pinfall with a Haastile Takeover. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Charlie Haas![/b] Rating: [b] D[/b] [b][u] Joey Mercury Vs. Shelton Benjamin [/u][/b] Another match that didn’t do well, because Mercury and Benjamin didn’t click, but on top of that Benjamin was looking as if he was off his game tonight. However, uneventful this match was it was better than Haas and Rude and in the end saw Joey Mercury defeated Shelton Benjamin in 6:30 by pinfall with a Double Underhook DDT. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Joey Mercury![/b] Rating: [b] C[/b] “Ravishing” Robert Rude came back out to the ring after that match and got on the mic. He started talking about his loss to Haas, but things are still looking up for him as he is still a member of The Collective. Who are going to have control of the WWE very soon. The fans were then shocked with Vince McMahon came out. Vince started belittling Rude saying that the Collective are nothing and that they only have a death wish going up against Vincent Kennedy McMahon and D-X. Vince then went on to say to speed things along at One Night Stand it will Triple H, Shawn Michaels, Shane McMahon, Vince McMahon, and Stephanie McMahon versus…Randy Orton, Mr. Kennedy, you… Robert Rude, and another male Collective member you’ve got and a Diva member if you have one. How does it feel knowing that the Collective is at a disadvantage with Venis and Cena having to defend there titles at One Night Stand! Rating: [b] C-[/b] [b][u] William Regal Vs. Carlito Vs. Rey Mysterio Vs. Lance Cade [/u][/b] Lillian announced this match as being an Intercontinental Championship Chase match. The rules of that match are that the loser of the match is eliminated, but the other three move on to a triple threat match next week. This match was on the decent side of things and on top of that the ending of the match wasn’t expected. I expected it to be Carlito, Mysterio, and Regal moving on to the next week’s match, but Carlito defeated Rey Mysterio, Lance Cade and William Regal in 9:46 when he defeated William Regal by pinfall with an Backstabber. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Carlito![/b] Rating: [b] C+[/b] [b][u] Gene Snitsky Vs. Shawn Michaels [/u][/b] Snitsky made his return to Raw this week to take on The Show stopper Shawn Michaels. This match was shockingly well considering most of Snitsky’s match, but then again we are talking about the Heartbreak Kid here. Luckily for me when the match was over it was Shawn Michaels defeating Gene Snitsky in 5:49 by pinfall with a Sweet Chin Music. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Shawn Michaels![/b] Rating: [b] B[/b] [b][u] Ken Shamrock Vs. Finlay [/u][/b] These are two men that love to fight! Shamrock and Finlay, man what a match! These two men really took it one another beating the life out of one another. Other than thinking this could be the match of the night… the most news worthy bit of info from the match was that Shamrock defeated Finlay in 5:40 by pinfall after an Angle Slam! Winner: [b] By pinfall, Ken Shamrock![/b] Rating: [b] B-[/b] Triple H came out and he wasn’t looking happy about the match that was made for One Night Stand. Trips ripped in to both Vince and Shane saying that being out with his quad tear was more enjoyable then having to team with them, but that wasn’t the end of it. Triple H then tore Vince a new one for getting Stephanie involved in the match. That brought out Mr. Kennedy who told Triple H to shut up and so what if his street walker of a ex-wife… wife what ever she is involved in the match, because in the end The Collective would win. Rating: [b] A[/b] [b][u] Triple H Vs. Mr. Kennedy [/u][/b] The main event of the night I have to say it was the match of the night barely beating out Shamrock and Finlay. However, I would have liked this match more if it would have had a better ending to it, but hay this is the WWE we are talking about. Triple H defeated Mr. Kennedy in 11:50 when Mr. Kennedy was disqualified when Randy Orton ran in and attacked Triple H. Winner: [b] By disqualification, Triple H![/b] Rating: [b] A[/b] Overall Rating: [B] B[/b]

Early Tuesday (Week 2, October 2007) My mind was in overdrive trying to think up storylines to lead up to matches at One Night Stand. How could I over look One Night Stand like that? Several wrestlers who have seen me worried about the next pay per view have suggested that I just move the matches already made for Survivor Series to One Night Stand, but I can’t do that. The advertisement’s are already out there and I can’t cancel the matches and the last thing I want is to have the same matches headline two back to back pay per views. Somewhere along in that I heard my phone ringing and I answered it. It was Stephanie… oh boy here it comes chewed out about the ratings and one of the two matches I have made for One Night Stand. Stephanie however told me that is looking forward to getting back in the ring and that I shouldn’t worry too much about the ratings as so far I have been very consistent with them that they haven’t taken a nose dive at all. Stephanie then told me that Raw last week did 28.06 and that this week it did 28.07! After I got off the phone with Stephanie I pulled out my dry ease board and started writing down the matches that are already set up for One Night Stand. [b][u] WWE Heavyweight Title Match [/u][/b] John Cena © Vs. Bobby Lashley [b][u] Grudge Match [/u][/b] D- X and The McMahons Vs. The Collective (Orton, Rude, Kennedy, ???, & ???) [b][u] WWE Tag Title Match [/u][/b] Redneck Wrecking Crew (Cade & Murdoch) Vs. The Hooligans (London & Kendrick) © Vs. The Greasers (Deuce ‘N’ Domino) [b][u] WWE Women’s Title Match [/u][/b] Beth Phoenix © Vs. Lita [quote]Please don't make any predictions until all of the matches are made.[/quote]

Late Tuesday (Week 2, October 2007) [b][u] Dark Matches [/u][/b] [b][u] Tyson Tomko & Submission Machine w/ Senorita Vs. Little Guido & Eddie Ramirez [/u][/b] Personally I don’t know why this match was booked for a dark match on the night as it would have been able to shine with the best of them on the main show. Submission Machine really shone in this match with his technical skill in the match to where I wonder why he is opening the show in the dark matches instead of being in hunt for a title. Machine and Tomko defeated Little Guido and Ramirez in 1:59 when Submission Machine defeated Little Guido with a figure four. Winner: [b] By submission, the team of Tyson Tomko and Submission Machine![/b] Rating: [b] C-[/b] [b][u] Layla, Maria, Jazz, Gail, & Miss Jackie Vs. Malia, Lexie, Lorelei, Takako, & Trish [/u][/b] Okay the main event of the dark matches… should have been the opening match if you ask me as it was a couple steps below the opener. On another not Malia, Lexie, and Lorelei have now completed their working agreements with the WWE after this match. In which in a shocking fashion Lexie Fyfe, Lorelei Lee, Malia Hosaka, Trish Stratus and Takako Inoue defeated Layla, Gail Kim, Jazz, Maria Kanellis and Miss Jackie in 5:11 when Trish Stratus defeated Layla by pinfall with a Stratusfaction. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Malia Hosaka, Lexie Fyfe, Lorelei Lee, Takako Inoue, and Trish Stratus![/b] Rating: [b] D[/b] [b][u] ECW on SCI-FI [/u][/b] CM Punk came down to the ring and he got on the mic to talk about how at Survivor Series he will be taking on Chris Jericho once again, but before that he has to get past One Night Stand. Punk was about to tell everyone that he would defend the title at One Night Stand against Jericho to prove that he is the champ for a reason, but John Morrison came out and told Punk that he can go offering the shot to Jericho at One Night Stand, because his dance card for that night is already filled with him! Morrison told Punk that it was a fluke that he beat him for the championship and he was going to prove it when he wins the title back! Rating: [b] B[/b] [b][u] Jayson Styles & Jimmy Wang Yang Vs. Crew 187 [/u][/b] In the opening match of ECW we were subjected to another tag team match that pitted Styles and Yang who were just opponents against K-Dawg and Kris Homicide of Crew 187. The match was decent, but I would have probably liked it better if it was on the dark match list. Styles and Yang defeated Crew 187 in 6:01 when Jayson Styles defeated K-Dawg by pinfall with a Styles Clash. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Jayson Styles and Jimmy Wang Yang![/b] Rating: [b] D[/b] [b][u] Balls Mahoney Vs. Rick Steiner [/u][/b] Maybe this match would have been suited for the opener instead of the match after the opener for the main show. The match like the tag match was a decent match considering who was involved in it. Rick Steiner defeated Balls Mahoney in 5:41 by pinfall with a Bulldog. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Rick Steiner![/b] Rating: [b] D+[/b] Stevie Richards was shown in the back looking at a monitor as it announced that the following match would be for the number one contendership to his Television title. Dreamer walks in to the shot to wish Stevie luck in his impending match against the winner while Stevie told Dreamer that he was sorry that he wasn’t able to take part in the match. Rating: [b] C[/b] [b][u] Hardcore Holly Vs. Elijah Burke Vs. The Miz Vs. Super Crazy Vs. Mike Knox Vs. The Sandman [/u][/b] Elijah Burke defeated Hardcore Holly, The Miz, Super Crazy, Mike Knox and The Sandman in 6:05 when Elijah Burke defeated Hardcore Holly by pinfall with an Elijah Experience. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Elijah Burke![/b] Rating: [b] C+[/b] [b][u] Matt Striker Vs. Marcus Cor Von [/u][/b] In a match made stemming from the beat down that Burke and Cor Von laid down on Striker last week this match was a given. However, I thought Striker would get a little redemption, but it wasn’t meant to be I guess as Cor Von defeated Matt Striker in 5:47 by pinfall with The Pounce. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Matt Striker![/b] Rating: [b] C+[/b] Jericho made his way down to the ring to talk about how Punk was about to commit career suicide earlier by offering to defend the title against a Living Legend at One Night Stand and Survivor Series. Jericho however did then say, but then again he could have been just covering his bases. Jericho went on to say that when he lost the title at One Night Stand everyone would have known when he was taken his rematch at Survivor Series. Rating: [b] B+[/b] [b][u] Rhyno Vs. Umaga [/u][/b] In the main event of two man beasts going against one another I was a little disappointed thinking that the match was going to be better than what it was. Considering the two wrestle about the same style, but it was a little on the crappy side of things. Rhyno defeated Umaga in 6:58 by pinfall after a GORE! Winner: [b] By pinfall, Rhyno![/b] Rating: [b] C+[/b] Overall Rating: [B] D+[/b]

Early Wednesday (Week 2, October 2007) Once again it was time to find out what the damage was as far as the ratings went. Granted the ratings were on a rise after the last couple of shows, but there was a chance that it could dip again. When Vince called he congratulated me on another great show as far as content went, but that he had some bad news. I knew what that bad news was and that it was the rating had dropped. Which it did as Vince told me the show did 13.47 which means that it had nearly a 2.0 drop in the rating. Vince then said that the bad news gets worse, because Michael Hayes was let go after bad mouthing The Sandman. Telling the listeners of the radio show that Sandman doesn‘t have what it takes to be in the WWE. When I heard that I could just picture Hayes being pissed at Sandman, because he lost to him in a drinking game. However, there was more pressing matters as to what to do with ECW after I learned that The Sandman appeared late two his second show. The first one happened when he was still on Raw, but now that he is slacking on ECW… probably due to the comments by Hayes. I just don‘t know what to do, but I am sort of glad that I didn‘t go with my original idea to have Sandman to win the Television title contendership match. Vince told me that he fined Sandman this time, but if it happens again he will be done. I agreed with Vince and then told him I needed to brainstorm for the Smackdown proportion of One Night Stand now. We hung up and I added ECW‘s matches to my dry erase board. [b][u] WWE Heavyweight Title Match [/u][/b] John Cena © Vs. Bobby Lashley [b][u] ECW Heavyweight Title Match [/u][/b] CM Punk © Vs. John Morrison [b][u] ECW Television Title Match [/u][/b] Stevie Richards © Vs. Elijah Burke [b][u] Grudge Match [/u][/b] D- X and The McMahons Vs. The Collective (Orton, Rude, Kennedy, ???, & ???) [b][u] WWE Tag Title Match [/u][/b] Redneck Wrecking Crew (Cade & Murdoch) Vs. The Hooligans (London & Kendrick) © Vs. The Greasers (Deuce ‘N’ Domino) [b][u] WWE Women’s Title Match [/u][/b] Beth Phoenix © Vs. Lita [quote]Please don't make any predictions until all of the matches are made. Crappy week as far as ECW goes… I had to fire Hayes due to his comments, to find out Sandman was late to the show, and on top of that for the first time ECW bombed and didn‘t get a C rating. Wow… hopefully next week will be better. [/quote]

Late Friday (Week 2, October 2007) [b][u] Velocity Matches [/u][/b] [b][u] Brett Major Vs. Ricky Rocket [/u][/b] In the opening match of Velocity we got the pleasure of seeing Brett Major take on a local kid by the name of Ricky Rocket. The local guy showed that he was pretty good, because I think he may have just about carried Brett to the best match that he will ever see in his career. However, I was a little let down when in the end it was Brett defeating Rocket in 2:14 by pinfall with a Heat Stroke. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Brett Major![/b] Rating: [b] B-[/b] Then if that wasn’t bad enough we are followed up by Brian Major walking through the back calling out Joe Samoan. I don’t know what he ends up saying that causes it to happen, but Samoan finally gets pissed off enough and attacks him. Beating him down all over the backstage area before finally finishing him off with a Muscle Buster. As Samoan looked down at the broken Brian Major he let everyone know that was watching his name is Samoa Joe… NOT Joe Samoan and then added that anyone that calls him by that name… he will kill them! Rating: [b] D[/b] Oh look we are then followed up by Talia Madison is training herself, teaching herself some new moves by using a dummy. Rating: [b] F-[/b] Molly Holly walks by Talia seeing her and the dummy training hard to become a better wrestle, but the veteran just looks at her as if she lost her mind. Rating: [b] D[/b] From there we go to the Diva’s tag team that I have heard some refer to as Blonde Ambition… in other words Michelle McCool and Torrie Wilson. However, they don’t look like much of a team at the moment as they are backstage, arguing about who is the hottest. The two of them come to conclusion that they agree to disagree and that their partnership is over considering that the WWE Women’s championship is inter-promotional again it’s every woman for herself again. Rating: [b] C+[/b] Cue Lita and Victoria next… as Lita is walking towards the ring more than likely to talk about her upcoming title match against Beth Phoenix at One Night Stand when Victoria comes up from behind trying to attack her will screaming that it’s her title shot. However, Lita is able to fight off Victoria to get away from her without too much damage being done to her chance of winning the title. Rating: [b] C-[/b] [b][u] Gregory Helms Vs. Chuck Palumbo [/u][/b] Finally another match… and it just so happens to be Gregory Helm’s first singles match since coming back from his time away from the ring against Chuck Palumbo who has been on a roll as of late. Helms took everything he had at Palumbo, but it was looking like the cruiserweight was going to get pounded in to the ground before Chris Masters ran down to the ring and attacked Palumbo along with Shannon Moore following him out to attack him to help not only Helms, but also Palumbo. The referee had no choice, but to call the match a no contest. Winner: [b] No Contest![/b] Rating: [b] D+[/b] [b][u] Smackdown Matches [/u][/b] Smackdown started off with Kane coming down to the ring. Where he got on the mic and accepted his brother’s challenge for Survivor Series, but said that he had more important things on his mind and that was Ric Flair and his title at One Night Stand. However, that didn’t sit to well with Batista as he came out and told Kane that he hasn’t done anything to deserve a chance at the title. Batista in the same breath then claimed that he should have the right to face his mentor for the title. Rating: [b] B+[/b] Kane and Batista are both about to come to blows when The Rock made his presence felt when he came out and announced that neither man had done anything to deserve a title shot at One Night Stand. The Rock then added, but there is something we can do about that… Tonight it’s going to be Kane versus BA-TIST- AH one on one with The Great one as the special referee in a number one contenders match! Rating: [b] B+[/b] [b][u] Kenny Dykstra w/ Teddy Long & Montel Vontavious Porter w/ Kristal Vs. Matthew Sydal & Kevin Thorn [/u][/b] You want to talk about thrown together matches this would be one of them. There was no build up as to why Dykstra and MVP were going to be a team tonight to take on Thorn and Sydal considering that the two of them have been at their throats since the Unforgiven…and that is with out even including Long and Kristal who have their own issues. This match was decent even if it wasn’t the most logical match of the night as MVP and Kenny defeated Thorn and Sydal in 5:39 when Dykstra defeated Sydal by pinfall with a Guillotine leg drop. Winner: [b] By pinfall, the team of MVP and Kenny Dykstra![/b] Rating: [b] C+[/b] [b][u] Samoa Joe Vs. Santino Marella [/u][/b] I was surprised that when this match came around they kept up with what happened during Velocity by introducing Samoan as Samoa Joe. I guess Joe finally talked some sense in to some of the knuckle heads that his name wasn’t fooling anyone and that it would be better just to go back to his name. Now to the match… I feel sorry for Marella as he came out and mocked Joe calling him Joe Samoan and he was destroyed with in seconds. However, Joe wanted to send a message and there fore didn’t end the match until he was good and ready which too bad for Marella it wasn’t after a few seconds or a couple of minutes… Samoa Joe defeated Santino in 6:25 by pinfall with a Muscle Buster. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Samoa Joe![/b] Rating: [b] D+[/b] It was apparently time for the Shane McMahon interview as we cut to the back to see Shane getting hounded by both Funaki and Kristal trying to ask him the same question. The Boy wonder finally has enough and takes a mic from Funaki and tells them both to get lost he doesn’t need anyone to interview him. Shane then got on with it saying that he doesn’t know what the Collective plans to gain from their little coup other than a headache. Shane then went on to say that as fast as Stephanie was to point the finger at their father it makes it seem a little strange. Shane then added that he would almost bet that the “person” behind The Collective isn’t his sister and Triple H! Shane then asked everyone to think about it… Stephanie has tried to take over the WWE before with Triple H at her side and not to mention that Triple H has brought groups of young impressible guys together before or did everyone forget about Evolution! Rating: [b] D-[/b] [b][u] Jeff Hardy Vs. Big Daddy V [/u][/b] Jeff Hardy was up next in his first official one on one match on Smackdown since his first week on Smackdown he was a special ref, and then last week it was the big ten man tag team match. I however, have to feel sorry for him in the sense that his first match on Smackdown had to be against Big Daddy V. Jeff got little offense against the fat man from the get go, but Hardy managed to stay ahead of Big Daddy V long enough to wear him down to hit The Whisper In The Wind and followed it up with a Swanton Bomb to defeated Big Daddy V in 9:33 by pinfall. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Jeff Hardy![/b] Rating: [b] B-[/b] [b][u] Matt Hardy Vs. Deuce [/u][/b] Aright from one Hardy to another as Matt was set to take on Deuce of The Greasers who just so happened to have Cherry and Domino in his corner for the match. Things went looking good for Hardy from the beginning like in his brother’s match behind. Which just like his brother’s match Matt managed to pull it out of the fire to defeat Deuce. in 1:44 by pinfall with a Side Effect. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Matt Hardy![/b] Rating: [b] B+[/b] Just as Matt’s hand is raised in victory Edge is shown backstage with Lita looking in to the camera as if he was looking down at Matt in the ring. Edge told Matt that he wanted to congratulate Matt on his here tonight, but wanted to also inform him that his night isn’t over yet. Edge then added that if Matt could beat… Deuce’s partner Domino right now that he would allow Matt one final attempt to get revenge on him at One Night Stand! Rating: [b] B+[/b] [b][u] Matt Hardy Vs. Domino [/u][/b] Hardy never had a chance to react before he was assaulted from behind by Domino who was still wearing his leather jacket. It wasn’t the longest of matches, but once against Matt was on the defensive for the most part of the match having just wrestled a match against Deuce and that attack from behind. However, the drive and determination was there as Matt Hardy defeated Domino. in 1:37 by pinfall with a Twist Of Fate. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Matt Hardy![/b] Rating: [b] B-[/b] Edge was shown again with Lita as they both looked impressed that Matt was able to beat Domino. However, as Matt was trying to leave ring Edge stopped him. Edge told Matt that he would graciously put his number one contendership to the World Heavyweight title match at Survivor Series if he can beat… Chavo Guerrero right now. Rating: [b] B+[/b] [b][u] Matt Hardy Vs. Chavo Guerrero [/u][/b] Matt didn’t have a chance to answer the challenge as Chavo came through the crowd in hopes of catching Matt off guard, but it didn’t work this time as Hardy was ready for it. Matt had control of the match for the first few seconds, but as fatigue really started to set in to him I watched as his advantage slipped away. Chavo however, missed his frog splash on Hardy which allowed Matt turn the momentum back in his favor and defeat Chavo in 1:37 by pinfall with a Side Effect. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Matt Hardy![/b] Rating: [b] B-[/b] Edge and Lita are shown again looking equally shocked that Matt has been able to survive three matches back to back to get his rewards. Hardy drops to a knee as he looks at the Titan-tron as Edge starts to tell him congratulations once again Matt, but do you have enough to go one more time? One more time to win the right to pick the stipulation of the match at One Night Stand. All you have to do is beat one more guy… Edge doesn’t tell Matt who the match is against as he accepts the match. Rating: [b] B+[/b] [b][u] Matt Hardy Vs. The Great Khali [/u][/b] Hardy collapsed down to the mat when The Great Khali’s music hit the speakers and he made his way down to the ring. All the while Michael Cole was screaming that this wasn’t right and JBL was yelling at him to shut up. The match looked as if it was going to be as short if not shorter than the other matches as Khali just pounded on the near lifeless Hardy. Matt however, was able to hit the Twist of Fate after using Khali’s large frame to his advantage to hit a low blow, but Khali managed to kick out of the pin. Khali set Matt up on the nearest turnbuckle and looked like he was going for the Chop to the head, but Matt managed to block it and hit an innovative Tornado Twist Of Fate from the corner! Hardy defeated The Great Khali in 5:45 by pinfall. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Matt Hardy![/b] Rating: [b] B-[/b] We are shown backstage as The Undertaker looks to be heading to the ring to confront Kane and possibly get involved in the match to cost his little brother the title shot. However, Taker is stopped by Ric Flair who tells him to think about it. Flair brings up a point that if Kane manages beat Batista tonight, and then him at One Night Stand, that his match against Kane at Survivor Series would be the title. Flair then asked Taker if he really wanted to lose a chance to win the title while teaching his betraying brother a lesson. Taker didn’t say anything he just rolled his eyes before the lights in the hallway went out and when they came back on Undertaker was gone. Rating: [b] C+[/b] [b][u] Batista Vs. Kane [/u][/b] Just one of those matches that you wish could skip through. Don’t get me wrong I like Kane, but Batista is another story in the matter. The match though was probably the best of the night as they took it hard to one another in order to win the title shot. Surprisingly though The Undertaker didn’t get involved in the match like I thought he would even if it was to ensure Kane’s title shot to make sure that he would have the chance at a possible title match at Survivor Series. However, it wasn’t needed as Kane defeated Batista in 15:34 by pinfall with a Tombstone Piledriver. Winner: [b] By pinfall, and NEW World Heavyweight championship number one contender, KANE![/b] Rating: [b] A[/b] Overall Rating: [B] B[/b] [quote] I don't ask this match, because I know I will get it if I earned it, but I would really like some freeback on Smackdown seeing as Smackdown has been doing the best of the three shows. I will get the ratings and updated ONS card up sometime tomorrow, but for now I need so sleep. [/quote]

Early Monday (Week 3, October 2007) Okay here it is Monday and I still haven’t heard about the ratings from Smackdown from a couple of days ago. Mainly because Vince told me at Smackdown that he and his family would be gone for a few days on a family trip and out of reach. Vince however, told me that he would have the ratings emailed to me now as well to where it wasn’t needed for someone to call me with them. So needless to say I haven’t be really all in that big of a hurry to check my email. Needless to say since it was Monday and just about time for Raw to go on the air I needed to know what Smackdown did last week. I however, have to say that I wasn’t surprised when I saw that the rating dropped to 31.47 from 33.97. If that wasn’t bad enough I had an Email from Johnny Ace marked urgent. Now I haven’t talked to Ace since I have been here so I didn’t know of anything that could have been that urgent for him to email me. However, I have to say that I wasn’t surprised when it started out with “I have let these people go due to creative having nothing for them.” First I thought who was he to decide if I had nothing for them? I am the sole creative team member. I however, wasn’t going to complain too much unless it messes with my key storylines at the moment. Chris Kay John Cone Mike Posey Chad Patton Dewey Larson Marty Elias Mickie Henson Steve Lombardi Brad Armstrong Bruce Pitchard Okay… seven referees and three road agents? Not that big deal, because we still have plenty of both to cover the little bit of slack that is going to cause. Dusty Rhodes Ron Simmons Senorita Vickie Guerrero Layla Torrie Wilson Kristal The Sandman Gene Snitsky The Great Khali SON OF BIT…! How could he get rid of them! Granted I had nothing special planned for Dusty, Layla, Snitsky, and Khali, but how could he get rid of the others!?!? Kristal was involved with one of more interesting angles on Smackdown, I had a feud in the works for Torrie, Vickie was managing going to manage Chavo and Masters, Senorita was a big part of what I had planned for Submission Machine on ECW, and not to mention Ron Simmons had a pivotal role in a up coming storyline. I can’t believe this… luckily One Night Stand and Survivor Series will not be affect by this crap. Speaking of which looking at my Dry Erase board it looked more complete now with the addition of the Smackdown matches… [b][u] WWE Heavyweight Title Match [/u][/b] John Cena © Vs. Bobby Lashley [b][u] ECW Heavyweight Title Match [/u][/b] CM Punk © Vs. John Morrison [b][u] WWE World Heavyweight Title Match [/u][/b] Ric Flair © Vs. Kane [b][u] ECW Television Title Match [/u][/b] Stevie Richards © Vs. Elijah Burke [b][u] Grudge Match [/u][/b] D- X and The McMahons Vs. The Collective (Orton, Rude, Kennedy, ???, & ???) [b][u] WWE World Heavyweight Contendership Contract Match: Stipulation ???[/u][/b] Edge w/ Lita vs. Matt Hardy [b][u] WWE Tag Title Match [/u][/b] Redneck Wrecking Crew (Cade & Murdoch) Vs. The Hooligans (London & Kendrick) © Vs. The Greasers (Deuce ‘N’ Domino) [b][u] WWE Women’s Title Match [/u][/b] Beth Phoenix © Vs. Lita [quote] Please don't make any predictions until all of the matches are made. [/quote]

Archived