WWE: Baby steps...

Late Monday (Week 3, October 2007) [b][u] Monday Night Raw [/u][/b] [b][u] Heat Matches [/u][/b] [b][u] Cody Rhodes Vs. Jamie Noble Vs. Rory McAllister w/ Roddy Piper[/u][/b] Alright we start Heat off with a triple threat match… which other than being that I don’t know of anything special about the match. With that said Jamie Noble defeats Cody Rhodes and Rory McAllister in 4:38 when he Noble defeated Rory McAllister by submission with a Modified Dragon Sleeper. Winner: [b] By submission, Jamie Noble![/b] Rating: [b] D-[/b] In the back we are treated to Ashley who looks stunning tonight standing next to Todd Grisham. Todd asks Ashley why she asked for this interview and she cuts to the chase telling Todd that she is challenging Beth Phoenix to a match for the Women‘s Championship! We then hear the laugh of Beth Phoenix who comes into the camera shot and tells Ashley if she wants a shot she has it on Raw this week, but she better come prepared to find out why she is the Glamazon. Rating: [b] D+[/b] [b][u] Stacy Keibler Vs. Mickie James Vs. Melina Vs. Jillian Hall Vs. Megumi Kudo Vs. Candice Michelle [/u][/b] I was confused when they announced this match as a number one contenders match for One Stand Night seeing as Lita already has that title match. However, I realized that both Beth and Lita were heels and that they needed a face in the match. The was was good actually as Mickie James defeated Melina, Jillian Hall, Megumi Kudo, Stacy Keibler and Candice Michelle in 5:01 when Mickie James defeated Megumi Kudo by pinfall with a Mick Kick. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Mickie James![/b] Rating: [b] C-[/b] [b][u] Raw Matches [/u][/b] John Cena came down to the ring to talk about not only his One Night Stand opponent, but also his opponents at Survivor Series. Cena is about to start on about how unfair the ten man tag team match at One Night Stand is unfair since The Collective is going to destroy DX and the McMahon’s easily since three members of that team aren’t wrestlers. However, Lashley comes out and tells Cena that he needs to stop worry about that match and worry about losing the championship at One Night Stand! Rating: [b] B[/b] [b][u] Beth Phoenix © Vs. Ashley [/u][/b] The opening match of the night was The Women’s championship match. Which considering how Ashley wrestles it was actually watch-able and borderline enjoyable! On top of that the ending of the match was actually surprising too… Considering that Beth has been on a tear since winning the title. Beth’s winning streak was ended by Ashley, but Beth still came away with the title as Ashley won by disqualification when Beth was attacked by Lita who was making a surprise appearance from Smackdown! Winner: [b] By disqualification, Ashley![/b] Rating: [b] C[/b] [b][u] Daivari Vs. Charlie Haas Vs. Brian Kendrick Vs. Robbie McAllister w/ Roddy Piper [/u][/b] In the even more surprising match of the night Daivari and Robbie McAllister were in a watch-able match, but then again it also included Charlie Haas and Brian Kendrick. The ending of the match didn’t make any sense as Roddy Piper got involved to save Robbie from being tapping out to The Haas of Pain by Charlie Haas, but totally does nothing when Kendrick pins Daivari in 5:35 by pinfall with a Sliced Bread No. 2. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Brian Kendrick![/b] Rating: [b] C[/b] Jillian Hall is shown in the back looking to be getting ready for a match when she is approached by Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy askes her to join the Collective, but Jillian tells him that she isn’t sure that it would be a good idea. However, she told Kennedy that she would if they win their match tonight. Rating: [b] C[/b] [b][u] Joey Mercury & Paul London Vs. Shelton Benjamin & Trevor Murdoch [/u][/b] Alright next match of the night is a weird combination of Mercury teaming with London taking on Benjamin teaming with Murdoch. Other than the randomly thrown together teams the match was interesting to say the least. Which saw London and Mercury defeated Benjamin and Murdoch in 5:47 when Joey Mercury defeated Shelton Benjamin by pinfall with a Double Underhook DDT. Winner: [b] By pinfall, the team of Joey Mercury and Paul London![/b] Rating: [b] C+[/b] [b][u] Mr. Kennedy & Jillian Hall Vs. Triple H & Stephanie McMahon [/u][/b] In the WTF match of the night Kennedy and Jillian Hall took on Triple H and Stephanie McMahon in an inter-gender tag team match. Needless to say Kennedy and Triple H carried the match for the most part and plus added in to the fact that this match apparently was going to affect the Survivor Series match at One Night Stand I thought it could have ended differently. With only one more week before On Night Stand I think it would have more sense if Kennedy and Jillian won the match, but Stephanie McMahon and Triple H defeated Jillian Hall and Mr. Kennedy in 14:52 when Triple H defeated Mr. Kennedy by pinfall with a Pedigree. Winner: [b] By pinfall, the team of Stephanie McMahon and Triple H![/b] Rating: [b] B-[/b] Backstage Shamrock is shown talking to a stage hand trying to find out stuff about Kurt Angle from his time in the WWE. Apparently they are building up something off Kurt’s use of the Ankle Lock and Shamrock’s use of the Angle Slam. Which is funny considering Angle is still contracted to TNA and still holds all of the titles. The only other thing to note from the segment was when Finlay attacked Shamrock from behind. Rating: [b] C+[/b] [b][u] William Regal Vs. Robert Rude w/ Val Venis [/u][/b] Robert Rude surprised me in this match, but then again it was against a veteran in William Regal who was eliminated from the Elimination Chase match and things couldn’t have gotten worse from him as Robert Rude defeated him in 9:37 by pinfall following interference from Val Venis. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Robert Rude![/b] Rating: [b] C[/b] [b][u] Rey Mysterio Vs. Carlito Vs. Lance Cade [/u][/b] The triple threat match of the Elimination chase match. Last week we were shocked by the elimination of William Regal and Lance Cade moving on towards the title match at One Night Stand. Going in to the match I don’t know if I could have been more surprised than I last week as I knew that Cade was going to be ousted this week. However, I was wrong as Lance Cade defeated Rey Mysterio and Carlito in 9:50 when he defeated Mysterio by pinfall with a Diving Elbow Drop! Winner: [b] By pinfall, Lance Cade![/b] Rating: [b] B[/b] Following that we were treated to a video played to hype the Main Event that is next between Shawn Michaels and the Intercontinental Champion as well as member of The Collective… Val Venis. It also served as a way to hype the big match at One Night Stand… even though Venis will not be in the match. Rating: [b] B[/b] [b][u] Shawn Michaels Vs. Val Venis [ Special Referee: Randy Orton ] [/u][/b] Okay I don’t know when Randy Orton was added to the match as the special referee, but he was. Even with that I have to say that this match is just a testament that the WWE missed the boat with Val earlier in his career. The ending of the match wasn’t a shock Orton and Val worked over Michaels, but Shawn battled back and took Orton out of it. Another referee came running down and declared the match a no contest after 14:43. Winner: [b] No Contest![/b] Rating: [b] A[/b] Overall Rating: [B] B-[/b]

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Early Tuesday (Week 3, October 2007) Raw was a good show I have to tend to think… not only that Heat was better than it normally was. For once I was actually excited to see what Raw did as far as ratings as I had a feeling that it finally broke 30.00 mark. However, I was in for a shock when I checked my email to find that Raw only did 28.14... Which was only up by .07 from the week before. It just goes to show that even though I felt the show was good the fans didn‘t think it was all that good. As far as One Night Stand was shaping up nicely and the card is just about final. I just have to decide what with the Cruiserweight and United States championship still, but as far as the Intercontinental that match is set barring anything doesn‘t going wrong from now until One Night Stand. My One Night Stand board looks like this… [b][u] WWE Heavyweight Title Match [/u][/b] John Cena © Vs. Bobby Lashley [b][u] ECW Heavyweight Title Match [/u][/b] CM Punk © Vs. John Morrison [b][u] WWE World Heavyweight Title Match [/u][/b] Ric Flair © Vs. Kane [b][u] WWE Intercontinental Title Match [/u][/b] Val Venis © Vs. Cade or Carlito [b][u] ECW Television Title Match [/u][/b] Stevie Richards © Vs. Elijah Burke [b][u] Grudge Match [/u][/b] D- X and The McMahons Vs. The Collective (Orton, Rude, Kennedy, ???, & ???) [b][u] WWE World Heavyweight Contendership Contract Match: Stipulation ???[/u][/b] Edge w/ Lita vs. Matt Hardy [b][u] WWE Tag Title Match [/u][/b] Redneck Wrecking Crew (Cade & Murdoch) Vs. The Hooligans (London & Kendrick) © Vs. The Greasers (Deuce ‘N’ Domino) [b][u] WWE Women’s Title Match [/u][/b] Beth Phoenix © Vs. Mickie James Vs. Lita [quote] Please don't make any predictions until all of the matches are made. [/quote]

Late Tuesday (Week 3, October 2007) [b][u] ECW on SCI-FI [/u][/b] [b][u] Hardcore Hangover Matches [/u][/b] [b][u] Crew 187 (K. Homicide, K-Dawg, & Ramirez) Vs. J. Styles, B. Mahoney, & R. Steiner [/u][/b] For the Hardcore Hangover matches we started with The WTF match of the night. Which saw three men who have been fighting back and forth with one another for that last couple of weeks against a trio that hasn’t done much since they debut in the ECW. Needless to say that didn’t change any as Styles, Steiner, and Mahoney defeated Crew 187, in 4:47 when Jayson Styles defeated K-Dawg by pinfall with a Styles Clash. Winner: [b] by pinfall, the team of Jayson Styles, Balls Mahoney, and Rick Steiner![/b] Rating: [b] D+[/b] [b][u] Maria Vs. Trish Vs. Takako Vs. Gail Vs. Jazz [/u][/b] In another match that was announced as WWE Women’s championship contendership match. So I guess they want two heels and two faces in the match. However, that isn’t what is going on as Trish Stratus defeated Maria Kanellis, Takako Inoue, Gail Kim and Jazz in 1:50 when she defeated Jazz by pinfall with a Stratusfaction. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Trish Stratus![/b] Rating: [b] C[/b] [b][u] Jimmy Yang Vs. Little Guido [/u][/b] In a shock Jimmy dropped Wang from his name going back to just Jimmy Yang. The match that was given some time to develop was actually quite interesting as Yang and Guido worked well against one another and saw Jimmy Wang Yang defeat Little Guido in 6:48 by pinfall with a Moonsault. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Jimmy Yang![/b] Rating: [b] D+[/b] [b][u] ECW Matches [/u][/b] CM Punk came down to the ring to talk about his upcoming title defense against John Morrison, but he doesn’t get very far as he gets interrupted by Morrison. Morrison was wearing his traditional attire, but underneath the jacket he wore a Collective t-shirt. Morrison told Punk that he would put in a good word for him to get in to the Collective, but there would be no point in it. Morrison then got down to the point and told Punk that he found him a special opponent for tonight and that Punk might not remember him, but trust him… he remembers you. Rating: [b] B-[/b] [b][u] Hardcore Holly Vs. Tyson Tomko [/u][/b] In the hardest hitting match of the night so far we were treated to Tomko versus Holly again. The match was back and forth and hard hitting. Which saw Tomko defeated Hardcore Holly in 5:45 by pinfall with a Spinning Rack Pancake. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Tyson Tomko![/b] Rating: [b] C-[/b] [b][u] Elijah Burke, Marcus Cor Von, & Mike Knox Vs. Stevie Richards, Matt Striker, & Rhyno [/u][/b] Six man tag team match was up next which saw The remaining members of The New Breed teaming with Mike Knox against Burke’s One Night Stand opponent and ECW Television champion Stevie Richards teaming with ejected New Breed member Matt Striker and the biggest thorn in The New Breed’s sides Rhyno. However, the bigger story was that Burke, Cor Von, and Knox came out wearing Collective shirts! The match however, was anything, but back and forth… it was just war to the point that the only way that it could end with being in no contest after 5:53. Winner: [b] No Contest![/b] Rating: [b] C[/b] ECW GM Mick Foley made his way out to the ring, got a cheap pop, and then started in on the Collective. He said he doesn’t approve about the way they do things and if he has to he will get back in the ring to see that they don’t succeed in their goals. Mick then added that since Morrison has a surprise for Punk tonight… he has a surprise for him… and that surprise is the undefeated Submission Machine! Rating: [b] B[/b] [b][u] The Miz Vs. Super Crazy [/u][/b] In the sleeper match of the night Super Crazy taking on The Miz in a match that was better than one could expect with the experience of The Miz. When the match started I thought I knew who was going to win, but after the first minute of the match it was clear that I had no clue as to who was going to win. When the match finally reached the climax it was Super Crazy defeating The Miz in 5:59 by pinfall with a Crazy Bomb. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Super Crazy![/b] Rating: [b] C[/b] [b][u] John Morrison Vs. Submission Machine [/u][/b] This match could have easily been the main event of the night which just reaffirms my point as to why was the Submission wasting his time with the guys lower on the chain. In another match that I couldn’t peg the winner on as Submission Machine is undefeated, but at the same time if he was going to lose then I would have to figure that it would be against a Main Eventer like Morrison. However, just when it looked like Submission Machine was going to win the match with a Sharpshooter… Elijah Burke ran down and distracted the ref to allow Morrison to use a low blow followed by hitting a Standing SSP to defeat Submission Machine in 9:43 by pinfall. Winner: [b] By pinfall, John Morrison![/b] Rating: [b] B-[/b] The camera cuts to the backstage to show Miss Jackie holding a mic in her hand standing next to Matt Striker. Striker tells Miss Jackie that the Collective or New Breed are parasites that need to be weeded out of existence. Striker told Jackie at one point that he bought in to Elijah’s jive, but that recently he has come to realize that wrestling wouldn’t be where it is if it wasn’t for the legends they want to oust. Jackie then asked Striker if he would stand in arms with the legends. Striker simply said that he would be honored. Rating: [b] C-[/b] [b][u] CM Punk Vs. ????? [/u][/b] The main event of the night and what a match it was. Punk and his surprise opponent put on one hell of a match, but the problem was the surprise opponent wore a match through out the match and never revealed himself. Even after the match was over which happened when Punk defeated Masked man in 10:02 by pinfall with a small package. After the fall the man quickly exited the ring to make sure that his mask stayed on. Winner: [b] By pinfall, CM Punk![/b] Rating: [b] B+[/b] Overall Rating: [B] C-[/b]

Early Friday (Week 3, Oct 2007) I felt that ECW was a solid show even though I wanted to hold off on Submission‘s first loss until Pay per view, but Vince decided that it would better to have it on ECW instead. Now as far as the rating after the let down of Raw‘s rating I wasn‘t looking for anything speculator. So when I looked at my email and saw that the show did 14.41 which was up from the previous 13.47. I was relief at the rating and things were once again looking up for One Night Stand. As I looked at the planned card on my dry erase board thinking that is about as finished that it is going to get until after next week‘s Raw and the conclusion of the Elimination Chase match. [b][u] WWE Heavyweight Title Match [/u][/b] John Cena © Vs. Bobby Lashley [b][u] ECW Heavyweight Title Match [/u][/b] CM Punk © Vs. John Morrison [b][u] WWE World Heavyweight Title Match [/u][/b] Ric Flair © Vs. Kane [b][u] WWE Intercontinental Title Match [/u][/b] Val Venis © Vs. Cade or Carlito [b][u] ECW Television Title Match [/u][/b] Stevie Richards © Vs. Elijah Burke [b][u] WWE United States Title Match [/u][/b] Kenny Dykstra © Vs. ??? [b][u] Grudge Match [/u][/b] D- X and The McMahons Vs. The Collective (Orton, Rude, Kennedy, ???, & ???) [b][u] WWE World Heavyweight Contendership Contract Match: Stipulation ???[/u][/b] Edge w/ Lita vs. Matt Hardy [b][u] WWE Tag Title Match [/u][/b] Redneck Wrecking Crew (Cade & Murdoch) Vs. The Hooligans (London & Kendrick) © Vs. The Greasers (Deuce ‘N’ Domino) [b][u] WWE Cruiserweight Title Match [/u][/b] Shannon Moore © Vs. Super Crazy Vs. Chavo Guerrero [b][u] WWE Women’s Title Match [/u][/b] Beth Phoenix © Vs. Mickie James Vs. Lita [Quote]Predictions are now welcomed... as I need to leave something's open to use as tie breakers...lol [/quote]

WWE Heavyweight Title Match John Cena © Vs. [B]Bobby Lashley[/B] ECW Heavyweight Title Match [B]CM Punk ©[/B] Vs. John Morrison WWE World Heavyweight Title Match [B]Ric Flair ©[/B] Vs. Kane WWE Intercontinental Title Match Val Venis © Vs. Cade or[B] Carlito[/B] ECW Television Title Match Stevie Richards © Vs. [B]Elijah Burke[/B] WWE United States Title Match [B]Kenny Dykstra ©[/B] Vs. ??? Grudge Match D- X and The McMahons Vs. [B]The Collective (Orton, Rude, Kennedy, ???, & ???)[/B] WWE World Heavyweight Contendership Contract Match: Stipulation ??? [B]Edge w/ Lita[/B] vs. Matt Hardy WWE Tag Title Match Redneck Wrecking Crew (Cade & Murdoch) Vs. [B]The Hooligans (London & Kendrick) ©[/B] Vs. The Greasers (Deuce ‘N’ Domino) WWE Cruiserweight Title Match Shannon Moore © Vs. Super Crazy Vs. [B]Chavo Guerrero[/B] WWE Women’s Title Match [B]Beth Phoenix ©[/B] Vs. Mickie James Vs. Lita

WWE Heavyweight Title Match [B]John Cena ©[/B] Vs. Bobby Lashley ECW Heavyweight Title Match [B]CM Punk ©[/B] Vs. John Morrison WWE World Heavyweight Title Match [B]Ric Flair ©[/B] Vs. Kane WWE Intercontinental Title Match Val Venis © Vs. [B]Cade[/B] or Carlito [I]Cade wins here setting up double duty?[/I] ECW Television Title Match Stevie Richards © Vs. [B]Elijah Burke[/B] WWE United States Title Match [B]Kenny Dykstra[/B] © Vs. ??? Grudge Match [B]D- X and The McMahons[/B] Vs. The Collective (Orton, Rude, Kennedy, ???, & ???) WWE World Heavyweight Contendership Contract Match: Stipulation ??? [B]Edge w/ Lita[/B] vs. Matt Hardy WWE Tag Title Match Redneck Wrecking Crew (Cade & Murdoch) Vs. [B]The Hooligans[/B] (London & Kendrick) © Vs. The Greasers (Deuce ‘N’ Domino) [I]Depends on match order but I would have Cade win the IC then be too tired to save Murdoch from getting pinned leading to a split and feud over the ICT :)[/I] WWE Cruiserweight Title Match Shannon Moore © Vs. Super Crazy Vs. [B]Chavo Guerrero[/B] WWE Women’s Title Match [B]Beth Phoenix ©[/B] Vs. Mickie James Vs. Lita

[QUOTE=The Aussie;298856]So, small question here. Who was Senorita under the mask?[/QUOTE] I am going to try to have Smackdown and possible Raw up sometime tonight, but right now I just got in from work and I am exhausted. As far as Senorita goes... you will have to wait to find out. I going try to bring her back after a while, but right now I get the message that since she just left my promotion she doesn't want to sign with it again. However, you might figure out who she is once Submission Machine is unmasked... which the plan for that is to happen at either either Survivor Series or Armaggedon... that is the only thing I haven't decided on as far as that goes.

WWE Heavyweight Title Match [B]John Cena[/B] © Vs. Bobby Lashley ECW Heavyweight Title Match CM Punk © Vs. John Morrison WWE World Heavyweight Title Match Ric Flair © Vs. [B]Kane[/B] WWE Intercontinental Title Match Val Venis © Vs. Cade or[B] Carlito[/B] ECW Television Title Match Stevie Richards © Vs. [B]Elijah Burke[/B] WWE United States Title Match Kenny Dykstra © Vs. [B]??? [/B] Grudge Match [B]D- X and The McMahons[/B] Vs. The Collective (Orton, Rude, Kennedy, ???, & ???) WWE World Heavyweight Contendership Contract Match: Stipulation ??? [B]Edge w/ Lita[/B] vs. Matt Hardy WWE Tag Title Match Redneck Wrecking Crew (Cade & Murdoch) Vs. [B]The Hooligans [/B](London & Kendrick) © Vs. The Greasers (Deuce ‘N’ Domino) WWE Cruiserweight Title Match [B]Shannon Moore [/B]© Vs. Super Crazy Vs. Chavo Guerrero WWE Women’s Title Match [B]Beth Phoenix[/B] © Vs. Mickie James Vs. Lita

Late Friday (Week 3, Oct 2007) [b][u] Smackdown [/u][/b] [b][u] Talia Madison Vs. Victoria [/u][/b] I was surprised when the show started… there was no Velocity matches this week and the start of Smackdown came in form of a match. I wonder what is going on. However, though the match was seemingly better than anyone thought it would be for a women’s match up. Talia surprisingly defeated Victoria in 5:50 by pinfall after a Blockbuster. On separate notes I think that Talia and Victoria worked great together, and it showed in their performances. Also I think that the announcing and color commentary will give it a boost for those watching it home. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Talia Madison![/b] Rating: [b] B-[/b] [b][u] The Major Brothers Vs. Sensations of Innovation [/u][/b] Next up tag team match and despite how much I like Helms and Moore… this match was a let down thanks to the Major Brothers. Who I still think need to be in Velocity matches. Helms and Moore of course looked like they were going win the match… until Chavo raced down to the ring and attacked Moore on the outside just long enough to distract Helms so that Brian could nail the Long Island Express in 6:14 to get the pinfall. Winner: [b] By pinfall, The Major Brothers![/b] Rating: [b] D-[/b] Next up was Edge and Lita coming down to the ring and the two of them didn’t look happy. We as they were entering the ring we were treated with a recap from last week showing Matt Hardy defeat Deuce, then Domino, then Chavo Guerrero, and finally The Great Khali putting Edge in between a rock and a hard place. Edge starts to rave that there is no way that Matt Hardy could have one all those matches last week… just as Edge was about to tell everyone that the stipulations were bogus last week Matt along with his brother Jeff came out. Matt was holding on to a piece a paper. Lita got on the match and asked Matt what the paper was for and Matt simply said that it’s Rock’s signature sealing the deal… that at One Night Stand, it would be “The Rated R Superstar” Edge versus “The Angelic Diablo” Matt Hardy one more time, for the WWE World Heavyweight number one contendership, in the very match that jumpstarted both of their careers. That’s when Jeff cut in and yelled “A LADDER MATCH!” Edge looked like he had seen a ghost, but Matt settled Jeff down and then told Edge that since he was so willing to make him earn everything last week… Matt told Edge that tonight he has chance to get out of it… Matt told Edge that he’s going to be a nice guy and give him a chance to get out of the match all together. Edge asked him what the catch was and Matt told them he just had to team up with Santino Marella tonight and defeat… Lita broke in and told Matt and Jeff that Edge could beat the both them with anyone as his partner. Matt just smirked and let Jeff tell them that tonight it would be Edge and Santino Marella taking on… “The Nature Boy” Ric Flair and “The Animal” Batista! Edge went livid screaming at The Hardy’s that isn’t fair. Rating: [b] B+[/b] [b][u] Big Daddy V Vs. Thorn [/u][/b] The following match I had to use the bath room and I did so as I didn’t feel the need to watch Big Daddy V squash Kevin Thorn. Which I have to say that I was shocked when they didn’t have BDV squash Jeff Hardy in their match up. However, I was surprised when I got back to my seat to see that Kevin Thorn defeated Big Daddy V in 5:41 by pinfall with a victory roll. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Kevin Thorn![/b] Rating: [b] C[/b] [b][u] Jeff Hardy Vs. Chavo Guerrero [/u][/b] Okay now it was time for Jeff to get in the ring against Chavo Guerrero one of the very men that Matt defeated last week. The match was fast pace between the two and I have to say that it was refreshing to see Chavo work a more Cruiserweight style match up considering that he was announced as one of the challengers for Shannon Moore’s Cruiserweight title. However, the cruiser style wasn’t enough to help Chavo gain some momentum as Jeff Hardy defeated Chavo Guerrero in 6:17 by pinfall with a Swanton Bomb. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Jeff Hardy![/b] Rating: [b] B[/b] The United States Champion Kenny Dykstra talking with Teddy Long over who the possible challengers for the title could be for the title at One Night Stand. However, Kenny doesn’t seem to worried about who is going to get the title shot. However, one of the people mention… Montel Vontavious Porter walks up to the both of them. MVP tells them that he comes in peace and then that he isn’t worried about the United States title anymore. MVP then said with the Collective taking over Raw and ECW… it’s about time two young studs such as themselves take up for the Collective to gain control of Smackdown. Long doesn’t seem to like the idea, but Kenny seems all for it. Kenny tells MVP that he’s down with that and then MVP tells Kenny that’s good and he knew he could count on him and that’s why tonight it’s going to be The United States champion teaming up with the former champ to take on the Greasers in a tag team match. Kenny and MVP then shake hands before MVP leaves. Teddy then questions if it is such a good idea for him to get involved with someone that could challenge for his title… Kenny however, doesn’t seem to care and tells Teddy to go get him a bottle water. Rating: [b] B-[/b] [b][u] Chris Masters Vs. Samoa Joe [/u][/b] This started out as a Master lock challenge, but after Masters had it locked in… after three minutes Joe not only broke out of the hold, but slipped behind him and locked in the Koji Clutch! Masters tried his hardest to get out of the hold, but lasted just barely over three minutes before he passed out. Samoa Joe defeated Chris Masters in 6:08 by knock out. Winner: [b] By submission, Samoa Joe![/b] Rating: [b] C[/b] [b][u] The Greasers Vs. Dykstra & MVP [/u][/b] Next up was The Greasers taking on Dykstra and MVP… who came out not with Teddy Long, but Randy Orton! The match was actually pretty good to watch and not only that for once Orton didn’t get involved in the match straight away. Dykstra and MVP though still defeated The Greasers in 9:33 when Kenny Dykstra defeated Domino by pinfall after a Guillotine leg drop that followed MVP‘s Play maker. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Kenny Dykstra and MVP![/b] Rating: [b] B[/b] Backstage we are treated to seeing Lita coming out of Edge’s locker room. As she walks down the hallway though she is met by a surprise as she gets attacked by Beth Phoenix. Phoenix of course was looking for a little bit of revenge for Lita costing her match on Monday. However, they aren’t alone as Mickie James from Raw surprisingly comes to Lita’s aid, but she gets blind sided by Trish Stratus! Beth and Trish both work over Lita and Mickie very well leaving them down and out as a flood of referee come to pull them away. Rating: [b] D+[/b] Just about time for the main event and we get treated to Kane coming down to the ring. Kane starts to talk about his title shot at One Night Stand against Ric Flair, but he is quickly reminded about his impending match at Survivor Series against The Undertaker. As The Undertaker’s music started to play through the speakers getting everyone excited that they are about to see the dead man. However, the lights cut off and then back on with no Undertaker, but left Kane standing in the ring covered in blood from a blood bath! Rating: [b] A+[/b] [b][u] Batista & Ric Flair Vs. Edge & Santino Marella [/u][/b] Time for the main event of the night and in typical Edge fashion he didn’t want nothing to do with Batista, but when Flair was in the ring he was doing everything he could to weaken him down. However, Edge managed to take Flair out of the match, but Flair managed to make one last tag to Batista. Which drove Edge to tag in Santino and left ringside quickly. Batista and Flair defeated Edge and Santino in 12:54 when Batista got Santino Marella by pinfall with a Spinebuster. Winner: [b] By pinfall, the team of Batista and Ric Flair![/b] Rating: [b] B+[/b] Overall Rating: [B] B[/b]

Early Monday (Week 4, Oct 2007) Smackdown went down with out any hitches I think other than maybe the Sensations of Innovation and The Major Brothers. That match was kind of a let down to me, but other than that the guys in the back are praising me at least to my face for the Matt Hardy and Edge build up. However, where it counts is the ratings and what the fans thought about the show. So you can just picture how happy I was when I checked the ratings to find out that Smackdown did 34.00 which was up from 31.47. On top of that I got an email from Linda McMahon telling me that in seven days I will need to check in with SCI-FI channel about possible renewing ECW on SCI-FI. As much as I would love to, but I am seriously thinking about ECW on SCI-FI end and try to get a new show on earlier in the night or if need be… get a new show on another network. In the email was also a reminder that Raw also needs to be renewed. Which I am happy with USA… even though Raw the supposed A show is trailing Smackdown in ratings. Linda wasn‘t the only one that sent me an email either… Ric Flair also emailed me. One to thank me for another run at the top and the high profiled matches I had for him against Mysterio and his matches against Kane and possible Edge if he retains at One Night Stand. However, the point of the email was so that he could let me know that tomorrow he will be open to negotiations with not only the WWE, but any company that wants to try and sign the veteran away from us. I have made sure to make a reminder to remind me tomorrow get a hold of the current WWE World Heavyweight champion about signing a contract extension.

Late Monday (Week 4, Oct 2007) [b][u] Monday Night Raw [/u][/b] [b][u] Heat Matches [/u][/b] [b][u] The Highlanders w/ Roddy Piper Vs. Jamie Noble & Daivari [/u][/b] We start off with the seemingly new paired team as Noble and Daivari have been linked together a few times in the last couple of weeks with Noble helping Daivari win match against The Highlanders. The match wasn’t that good of a match, but then again I think that is why it was put on Heat. Noble and Daivari defeated The Highlanders in 5:43 when Daivari defeated Rory McAllister by submission with a Camel Clutch. Winner: [b] By submission, the team of Daivari and Jamie Noble.[/b] Rating: [b] D-[/b] Next up we have Todd Grisham hosting a pointless bikini contest between Ashley, Megumi Kudo and Stacy Keibler. Why would they put Ashley in something like this after beating the Women’s champion by DQ? Hell why would they put Megumi Kudo into something like this? I can understand why they would have Stacy… After each of them had thirty seconds to wow the audience and the crowd deciding who wins. Todd announces that the fans have chosen Ashley as the winner, which both Megumi and Stacy look very unhappy about. Rating: [b] C-[/b] [b][u] Charlie Haas & Cody Rhodes Vs. The UK Connection (Regal & Finlay) [/u][/b] This was an interesting match as Haas worked it as a face with Cody as his partner. Makes you wonder what they have planned in the future for the World’s Greatest Tag Team considering they have a tag title shot at Survivor Series. The match was decent and Haas and Rhodes actually worked alright together. Which led to Haas and Rhodes defeating The UK Connection in 6:01 when Haas defeated Regal by pinfall with a Haastile Takeover. Winner: [b] By pinfall, the team of Charlie Haas and Cody Rhodes![/b] Rating: [b] C [/b] [b][u] Raw Matches [/u][/b] Bobby Lashley started Raw of by making his way down to the ring and telling everyone that would stay and listen to him that John Cena is scared of him and at One Night Stand… Cena is going to have no where to run. Lashley was hoping to lure Cena out, but got Randy Orton instead. Orton told Lashley that he needs to shut his mouth, because after One Night Stand… The Collective will own most of the WWE titles… considering on Smackdown they gained the United States champion when Dykstra and MVP joined the new power house in the WWE! Rating: [b] B-[/b] [b][u] Beth Phoenix & Trish Stratus Vs. Mickie James & Lita [/u][/b] In a match made off what happened on Smackdown last week we saw the unlikely team of Mickie James and Lita take on Trish Stratus and Beth Phoenix. The match was decent and I was shocked when Beth was handed her second loss on Raw as Lita and Mickie James defeated her and Trish Stratus in 5:42 when Lita hit her with the Moonsault to get the pinfall. Winner: [b] By pinfall, the team of Mickie James & Lita![/b] Rating: [b] C[/b] [b][u] The Hooligans, Joey Mercury, & Jayson Styles Vs. The Greasers, Trevor Murdoch, & Shelton Benjamin [/u][/b] Okay we are already one match in the show and now finally JR, Lawler, and Bischoff tell everyone watching that tonight’s Raw is a special inter-promotional show! I guess they decided it was time to see something when The Hooligans and Mercury were joined by their partner for the night Jayson Styles of ECW to take on Trevor Murdoch and stand in partner Shelton Benjamin teaming with Smackdown’s The Greasers. Again the match was decent and it was a treat to see the heels defeat The Hooligans, Joey Mercury and Jayson Styles in 5:57. When Benjamin defeated Jayson Styles by pinfall with a T-Bone Suplex Pin. Winner: [b] By pinfall, team of Trevor Murdoch, Shelton Benjamin, and The Greasers![/b] Rating: [b] C+[/b] After a short commercial break we catch up with The Hooligans who are beaten up after their loss before the break as they are approached by Mr. Kennedy. Kennedy tells them tough break out there tonight, but forget about it. I am here to offer you a chance of the lifetime to join The Collective. London and Kendrick both tell Kennedy that they don’t think joining the Collective is a good idea. Kennedy tells them to reconsider, because one way or another those tag team championship belts will come to The Collective with or with out you two. Rating: [b] C[/b] [b][u] CM Punk & Ric Flair Vs. John Morrison & Kane [/u][/b] Okay other than the fact that Morrison is part of the Collective I don’t see why this match wasn’t held off until ECW or Smackdown for the matter. Other than that the match was so far the best of the night as two world champions took on their number one contenders for One Night Stand. The match however, ended in a no contest as Raw’s Collective members rushed the ring to attack Punk and Flair… which brought DX and Batista to clear the ring. Even though this match was one of the better matches so far I think that it was a waste of 9:42. However, once again Kane was reminded that he has a match with the Undertaker at Survivor Series as his brother’s music hit and the lights went out and then back on… leaving him once again soaked in blood from a blood bath, but he wasn’t the only one as every single member of the Collective was soaked as well. Winner: [b] No Contest.[/b] Rating: [b] B+[/b] [b][u] Carlito Vs. Lance Cade [/u][/b] Alright now it was time to find out who would be taking on Val for the Intercontinental championship at One Night Stand. The match once again was decent, but left something to be desired when Rude and Venis stormed the ring and attacked both men while the referee was down and out. They positioned both men over one another and left the ring. The ref came too and counted both men’s shoulders down leaving the match to end in a drew after 9:34. Lillian looked confused as to announce as getting the shot at the title, but after GM Austin hit the ring giving Stunners to both Rude and Venis told everyone that Cade and Carlito would both be in the title match. Winner: [b] Draw![/b] Rating: [b] C+[/b] For the second week in a row we were treated to video that did double duty hyping a match for tonight, but at the same time hyping the big match at One Night Stand. Apparently tonight we are going to see DX team up with Shane McMahon to take on Mr. Kennedy and Robert Rude… with a mystery team mate. Who after the video Bischoff reveals will be the fourth man on The Collective side at One Night stand leaving only the female team member in question. Rating: [b] B[/b] [b][u] DX & Shane McMahon Vs. Mr. Kennedy, Robert Rude, & ???? [/u][/b] DX and Shane look ready for the match as Kennedy and Rude make their way down to the ring for the match. However, the match starts before they are even have way down the ramp as Michaels who was the only one standing in the ring was attacked from behind by Marcus Cor Von! Cor Von had came through the crowd to get the advantage for his team. However, the advantage didn’t last long as once HHH was tagged in the tide shifted. However, when Trips went to put Kennedy away with the Pedigree… Jillian Hall came running down to the ring with a chair and cracked him over the back with it allowing Kennedy to roll away. However, causing The Collective to lose the match by Disqualification. Triple H set his sights on Jillian for the chair shot, but before he could even put a finger on her he felt Cor Von’s POUNCE! Winner: [b] By disqualification, DX and Shane McMahon![/b] Rating: [b] B[/b] John Cena made his way down to the ring and first and foremost let everyone know that he isn’t scared of Lashley. Cena then told everyone that Lashley is in denial if he actually thinks he has a chance to take the title away from him at One Night Stand. Cena however, nearly jumped out of his boots as Austin’s music’s hit the speaker. Austin came out and told Cena that he needs to shut and wrestle here tonight. The fans were excited that they could possible see Cena lose a match here tonight, but that excite grew when Austin said that he would be taking on not only Rey Mysterio, but the second toughest son of bitch next to himself and that’s… Ken Shamrock! Rating: [b] A+[/b] [b][u] John Cena Vs. Ken Shamrock Vs. Rey Mysterio [/u][/b] The main event of the night will go done as best match of the night, but I feel a little cheated out of a great match. I think this match could have been better if it was just Cena and Shamrock or Mysterio. Because as it sets to me this match was just thrown together, because they didn’t want to feed Mysterio to build up Shamrock or Cena… however at the same time didn’t want the champ looking weak heading in to the pay per view. So what do we get… John Cena defeating Ken Shamrock and Rey Mysterio in 17:38 when John Cena defeated Ken Shamrock by pinfall with a F-U thus breaking Shamrock‘s win streak. Winner: [b] By pinfall, John Cena![/b] Rating: [b] A[/b] Overall Rating: [B] B[/b]

Mid Tuesday (Week 4, Oct 2007) It was about midday Tuesday when I was finally about to check in on the Raw numbers… which were a little disheartening as the rating slipped back to 28.06. Raw was being a trying show at the moment considering that the brand has some more the more over wrestlers… Granted ECW hasn’t been a walk in the park either, but they have been slightly better than Raw in my opinion. However, I have bigger things to worry about… and that is what direction that I will want to take the current storylines… [b][u] WWE Heavyweight Title Match [/u][/b] John Cena © Vs. Bobby Lashley [b][u] ECW Heavyweight Title Match [/u][/b] CM Punk © Vs. John Morrison [b][u] WWE World Heavyweight Title Match [/u][/b] Ric Flair © Vs. Kane [b][u] WWE Intercontinental Title Match [/u][/b] Val Venis © Vs. Cade or Carlito [b][u] ECW Television Title Match [/u][/b] Stevie Richards © Vs. Elijah Burke [b][u] WWE United States Title Match [/u][/b] Kenny Dykstra © Vs. ??? [b][u] Grudge Match [/u][/b] D- X and The McMahons Vs. The Collective (Orton, Rude, Kennedy, Marcus Cor Von, & Jillian Hall) [b][u] WWE World Heavyweight Contendership Contract Match: Ladder Match[/u][/b] Edge w/ Lita vs. Matt Hardy [b][u] WWE Tag Title Match [/u][/b] Redneck Wrecking Crew (Cade & Murdoch) Vs. The Hooligans (London & Kendrick) © Vs. The Greasers (Deuce ‘N’ Domino) [b][u] WWE Cruiserweight Title Match [/u][/b] Shannon Moore © Vs. Super Crazy Vs. Chavo Guerrero [b][u] WWE Women’s Title Match [/u][/b] Beth Phoenix © Vs. Mickie James Vs. Lita [quote]Alright the final card that you will see posted up for the ppv. I wasn't going to post it again, but then I felt that I needed to update it with the info from the last Smackdown and Raw... speaking of which both ECW and Smackdown are on their way followed by the ppv some time in the next couple of days.[/quote]

Late Tuesday (Week 4, Oct 2007) [b][u] ECW on SCI-FI [/u][/b] [b][u] Hangover Matches [/u][/b] [b][u] Mickie James & Maria Kanellis Vs. Jazz & Beth Phoenix [/u][/b] Okay we start the show off with the normal dark matches… expect for that Lillian Garcia announces that both the Hangover and ECW matches will be inter-promotional this week like Raw. In the opening match we were treated to Maria and Mickie taking on Beth and Jazz… The match was decent thanks to Mickie, Jazz, and Beth… but Maria is showing signs of improvement. Maria and Mickie defeated Beth and Jazz in 5:37 when Maria defeated Jazz by pinfall with a Bronco Buster. Winner: [b] By pinfall, team of Mickie and Maria![/b] Rating: [b] C-[/b] We are then subjected to what appeared a strung out Miz talking about how Hardcore Holly is running around the backstage area looking for him. Something about Holly wanting to show him what the business is really like. Miz however, played it off as he wasn’t scared and that he would show Holly what the business is really like. However, the moment that Holly’s music hit he bolts from the ring and exits through the crowd. Rating: [b] D+[/b] [b][u] Lita Vs. Trish Stratus [/u][/b] For the Hangover main event we were treated to another so-so chapter in the history that is known as Trish Stratus and Lita. The match was decent don’t get me wrong in that since… it just seemed like the two of them were just going through the motions leading up to the pay per view where one of them could be wearing a championship again. Trish defeated Lita in 5:49 by pinfall with a Stratusfaction. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Trish Stratus![/b] Rating: [b] C+[/b] [b][u] ECW Matches [/u][/b] To start of the ECW portion there was a talk show set up… I didn’t catch the name of the segment, but apparently the host is Jayson Styles. Styles came out to hype up the show a little bit before he brought out his first guest on the show… Rick Steiner. Steiner came out to talk about Balls Mahoney… as if this idea wasn’t bad enough already. Really I don’t know where this thing went as I tuned out hoping for some great inter-promotional matches tonight and not to mention inter-promotion segments. Rating: [b] D[/b] [b][u] Triple H & Vince McMahon Vs. Marcus Cor Von & John Cena [/u][/b] When the first match was announced… I knew that this show was just going to be average… and for the most part… just hyping the main event matches for One Night Stand. Oh and of course you could just picture Triple H and Vince’s crappy team work skills in the match… which wasn’t a problem for Cor Von and Cena as they were the opposite and worked great together. With that in mind the ending of the match didn’t make much sense when Triple H and Vince defeated Marcus Cor Von and John Cena in 5:39 after all there mistiming, missteps, and other miscues when Triple H defeated Marcus Cor Von by pinfall with a Pedigree. Winner: [b] By pinfall, the team of Vince McMahon and Triple H![/b] Rating: [b] C+[/b] If that first match wasn’t bad enough then we had to watch through Crew 187 for some reason decide to attack Rhyno three on one. It was just an awful segment that I wish I went to the bathroom during, because it really was for ****. Rating: [b] D-[/b] [b][u] Shawn Michaels, CM Punk, Stevie Richards, Shane & Stephanie McMahon Vs. Randy Orton, John Morrison, Elijah Burke, Mr. Kennedy, & Jillian Hall [/u][/b] To the first and only semi interesting match of the night was Shawn Michaels, teaming with Stephanie and Shane McMahon along with CM Punk and Stevie Richards against The Collective members Randy Orton, Mr. Kennedy, Jillian, John Morrison, and Elijah Burke. The match was the best match of the night, but I have to say that the ending was a little predictable which has me worried about the match at One Night Stand as Michaels, Shane, Punk, Richards, and Stephanie defeated Orton, Mr. Kennedy, Morrison, Burke, and Jillian in 5:34 when HBK defeated Mr. Kennedy by pinfall with a Diving Elbow Drop. Winner: [b] By pinfall, The team of Shawn Michaels, CM Punk, Stevie Richards, Shane, and Stephanie McMahon![/b] Rating: [b] B[/b] The masked man that took on CM Punk last week came down to the ring and started rambling on about how last week things weren’t cosmically aligned for him to beat Punk, but he promised he would have the last laugh against Punk. Everyone was expecting Punk to come out to try and find out who he is, but instead Tommy Dreamer comes out. Dreamer told the man that he needs get in line, because there’s a line up to get to Punk and the ECW Heavyweight title… Dreamer then added that the one man that should be in the front of the list isn’t even with ECW. Dreamer added that it pains him to say it, but his arch nemesis Raven should be at the front of the line. That caused the man to laugh, kick Dreamer in the gut, and an EVENFLOW DDT later the man pull the mask off to reveal himself as RAVEN! Raven then yelled “Tommy… What about me? Quote the Raven… nevermore!” Rating: [b] C+[/b] [b][u] Chris Jericho Vs. Submission Machine [/u][/b] In not only a technical masterpiece of a match, but the match of the night The King of Rock & Roll Chris Jericho took on The Submission Machine with the both of them putting on a technical clinic for anyone watch. I don’t know if it was just my imagination or not, but it felt like there was a history between the two men, but I couldn’t put my finger on it. In probably the only unpredictable matches of the night Submission Machine defeated Chris Jericho in 14:47 by submission with an arm bar… an effing arm bar! Winner: [b] By submission, Submission Machine![/b] Rating: [b] B+[/b] Overall Rating: [B] B-[/b]

Late Friday (Week 4, Oct 2007) [b][u] Friday Night Smackdown! [/u][/b] [b][u] Velocity Matches [/u][/b] [b][u] Talia Madison Vs. Molly Holly [/u][/b] This week there was Velocity matches again, but thing that’s only due to the fact that they have been having the special inter-promotional matches this week. Talia was in action in the first opening match of the week against the very talented Molly Holly. Which I have to say the match didn’t come off nearly as well as Talia’s match against Victoria. The ending of the match was also a let down as Talia made her win streak against veteran Divas two wins in row by defeating Molly Holly in 5:43 by pinfall with a Blockbuster. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Talia Madison![/b] Rating: [b] D+[/b] Backstage a joyous Brett Major was greeted by a fan of his as he was being interviewed by Justin Roberts I think. The fan gave him a painting that she apparently did. The girl leaves as Brett starts to talk to Roberts about the gift… However, as Major realizes that the girl had left while he goes to thank her for it, Chris Masters mad dashes it onto the set, levels Major with some sort of object, then grabs the painting from the floor. Roberts goes to try to stop Masters, but the moment that Masters jerks a hand in his direction he takes off the other way. Masters then tears the painting up making sure that goes in to total oblivion as he laughs maniacally. Before Masters departs from the scene he tosses the shredded pieces of the painting down on top of Brett before a parting shot to Major's ribs. Rating: [b] D+[/b] [b][u] Batista Vs. Santino Marella [/u][/b] In the Velocity main event I was shocked to see that Batista was taking part in it. They usually keep all the main eventers on the main show… I wonder what Batista did to mess up this time. However, I have to say he must not have messed up too bad as he still destroyed Santino during the match and he defeated Santino in 4:56 by pinfall after a Batista Bomb. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Batista![/b] Rating: [b] B-[/b] [b][u] Smackdown Matches [/u][/b] Ric Flair came down to the ring to talk about his opponent Kane a little bit. Mentioning how he has been having problems with his brother The Undertaker lately. However, he doesn’t get to say much as Kane seemingly came out of no where and attacked The Nature Boy. Kane was just about to hit the Choke slam on Flair when the lights went out. The lights were only out for a few seconds but when they came back on Undertaker was in the ring with them. Kane still went for the choke slam, but Undertaker shook his head no and Kane even though he didn’t look like he wanted to, but he let Flair go! Kane looked scared as he didn’t know what is going on as the Undertaker just smirks. Rating: [b] A[/b] [b][u] Lita, Mickie James, & Michelle McCool Vs. Beth Phoenix, Trish Stratus, & Victoria[/u][/b] In the first inter-promotional match of the night we got to see the women go at again in a six diva match up with the addition of Michelle McCool on Lita’s and Mickie’s team while Trish and Beth got Victoria. The match was decent and the ending caught me a little off guard seeing as Beth has lost her last couple of matches. Trish, Beth, and Victoria got the victory in 5:47 when Beth Phoenix sent Michelle McCool Down in Flames to get the pinfall. Winner: [b] By pinfall, the team of Beth Phoenix, Trish Stratus, and Victoria![/b] Rating: [b] C-[/b] [b][u] Sensations of Innovation (Moore & Helms) Vs. Chavo Guerrero & Jamie Noble Vs. Super Crazy & Jayson Styles [/u][/b] Triangle tag team match was up next involving the three men that will be involved with the Cruiserweight title match at One Night Stand. The match two me was a little below average, but other than that match was okay and saw “Team ECW” Super Crazy and Jayson Styles pick up the win in 7:32 when Styles defeated Noble by pinfall with a Styles Clash. Winner: [b] By pinfall, the team of Super Crazy and Jayson Styles![/b] Rating: [b] C-[/b] After the match some gothic music hit the speakers and then the fans were shocked when they saw Shelly Martinez came down to the ring. She got on the mic and introduce herself to the Smackdown crowd, but said that isn’t the reason why she is out her. Shelly then announced that she is exclusive manager of the greatest tag team alive! She hypes her tag team as the second coming of Death and that next week on Smackdown they will make there debut against any tag team that thinks they stand a chance. Rating: [b] D+[/b] [b][u] Brian Major Vs. Mr. America II [/u][/b] Next up was Brian Major in a match… and you know how I feel about either of the Major’s however this match was pretty good. Granted I think most of it was due to Major’s opponent Mr. America Two… which I can honestly say that it isn’t Hogan the man behind the mask is younger and not to mention has more than one dimension to them compared to Hogan. Mr. America two defeated Brian Major in 6:16 by pinfall with a US-plex (Triple German Suplex with Bridge). Winner: [b] By pinfall, Mr. America Two![/b] Rating: [b] C+[/b] [b][u] Big Daddy V Vs. Chuck Palumbo Vs. Deuce w/ Cherry Vs. Domino w/ Cherry Vs. Samoa Joe Vs. Kevin Thorn [/u][/b] The following match was announced as a number one contenders match for the United States Championship. The match itself was interesting as Cherry was torn between Deuce and Domino. Hell it was interesting in seeing how Deuce and Domino reacted to not being on the same side… which didn’t go any where as they mostly worked together to try and take out Big Daddy V. However, they were both taken out by Thorn and Joe… Palumbo hit BDV with the Jungle Kick as it was once known as, but couldn’t make the cover. The ending of the match I don’t know what happened my phone started to vibrate and I looked down to see who it was and when I looked up Thorn and Joe’s hands were getting raised after 9:35. Apparently Joe and Thorn both pinned Big Daddy V… Winner: [b] By pinfall… Samoa Joe and Kevin Thorn![/b] Rating: [b] C+[/b] In the confusion of who is going to get rewarded the title shot at Dykstra… ECW’s Umaga ran down to the ring and attacked Samoa Joe. Joe tried to fight back, but he was so tired after the match that he couldn’t put up much of a fight. And thus fell victim to The Samoan Spike! Estrada gets on the mic and starts to questions “Joe Samoan’s” Samoan heritage. After a little more belittling of Joe… Estrada and Umaga were leaving the ring when The Rock came out. Rocky told the both him he might have to pull a few strings, but one way or another whether it’s at One Night Stand or not we would see a fresh Samoa Joe taking on Umaga… and then Rock ended it with “If you smell what the Rock… IS COOKING!” Rating: [b] C[/b] [b][u] The Players Club (MVP & Dykstra) Vs. Funaki & Matthew Sydal [/u][/b] In another decent match we got to see The Players Club the team of Montel Vontavious Porter and Kenny Dykstra take on Funaki and Matthew Sydal in a tag team match up. Kenny seemed to have a lot on his mind considering he still doesn’t know who he is going to face at the Pay per view for his title, but at the same time it looked as if he saw ghosts from his past. Hell it almost looked like Sydal was going to put the match away early when Kenny was distracted by The old Spirit Squad music hitting the speakers. However, Kenny was able to tag in MVP who finished the match at 9:39 when he defeated Funaki by pinfall with a Playmaker. Winner: [b] By pinfall, The Players Club![/b] Rating: [b] C+[/b] [b][u] Ric Flair & Matt Hardy Vs. Kane & Edge [/u][/b] Next up was the main event of the night… which was The Nature Boy teaming up with the Angelic Diablo against The Rated R Superstar and The Big Red Machine. The match of course was the best match of the night as it should be. Ric Flair and Matt Hardy picked up the win in 12:47 when Matt was able to get the pinfall on Kane after a Side Effect from the top rope! Winner: [b] By pinfall, Matt Hardy and Ric Flair![/b] Rating: [b] B+[/b] However, after the match was over as Flair and Matt celebrated the win… Kane sat up much like his brother would do. Kane started to clean the clocks of both Matt and Flair setting them up for a double choke slam, but like before stopped himself. However, this time it was apparent as to what was going on… The Undertaker was standing on the ramp holding Kane’s old mask! Apparently Kane’s old mask has some sort of power over Kane much like Taker’s urn. However, things change when John Cena attacks Taker from behind. As Cena stomped Taker… Edge joined in on the assault. The two of them threw Taker off the stage. Cena picks up the dropped mask and then tells Kane to take out Flair… Kane choke slams Flair from the inside of the ring down to the floor outside of it… Cena gives the mask to Edge and the next thing anyone knows… Kane choke slams Matt through the ring! Happy with their work Cena and Edge leave… Kane goes to his brother and hoists him up and sends him through an electrical board with Last Ride! As the sparks begin to fly the lights go out and when they come back on Taker’s body is gone, but a pile of ash is left in it’s place… Rating: [b] A+[/b] Overall Rating: [B] B-[/b]

Early Saturday (Week 4, Oct 2007) Early Saturday morning when I got up I realized that I never checked the numbers for ECW this week and now of course I have to check the numbers for Smackdown as well. I guess it is a good thing that Vince isn’t calling me any more with the ratings. When I got on my computer I was happy with ECW’s rating as it did 15.11 which put it up than the week before. However, I wasn’t so lucky with the Smackdown rating as it only did 31.36 which is down from the week before. Well even if Vince call with the ratings he wouldn‘t complain too much about not being able to get a hold of me when he found out what I was doing. Let‘s just say there are some surprises on their way to The WWE. However, I don‘t have time to think about that, because I need to plan out what is to happen at One Night Stand now… my make or break Pay Per View considering TNA‘s Bound For Glory is on tomorrow as well.

Late Sunday (Week 4, Oct 2007) [b][u] Pre-show Matches [/u][/b] [b][u] Diva Battle Royal featuring: Ashley, Candice, Gail, Jazz, Jillian, Maria, Megumi, Melina, Michelle, Miss Jackie, Molly, Shelly, Stacy, Talia, and Victoria [/u][/b] In pre-show fashion we were treated to an opening women’s match… a diva’s battle royal. Considering who was all in the match I have to say I was a little surprised at how well the match was. Oh and considering how short they were on the amount of the time to have the match. The eliminations happened fast… I am not sure who was first Talia or Miss Jackie or if they went together, Shelly was next, followed by Michelle, Megumi, Candice, Gail, Ashley, Jazz and then Maria. Leaving the final four of them with just under a minute gone in the match. Molly and Victoria were both eliminated together leaving just Stacy and Jillian in the ring to finish the match approach two minutes. Somehow Stacy Keibler won a battle royal by eliminating Jillian in 2:17. I am at a complete loss for words even though I am happy that there was no mention of this being a contenders match. Winner: [b] By survival, Stacy Keibler![/b] Rating: [b] C+[/b] After the match we were treated to a recap of what happened on Smackdown when Umaga attacked Samoa Joe. Which during the video it was mentioned that we would get to see Samoa Joe versus Umaga tonight in the pre-show. The moment that I saw that I knew they were doing this as a test run to see how well the two work a match together. Rating: [b] C-[/b] [b][u] Ashley Vs. Stacy [/u][/b] In the WTF match of the match of the night we were treated to Stacy and Ashley wrestling again, but this time in a singles match up. Again however, relieved no mention of the Women’s title as it was another short match and again surprising decent match even though they both messed up on selling a couple of moves. Now the finish was a little shocking as Stacy Keibler defeated Ashley in 1:45 by pinfall with an Axe Kick. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Stacy Keibler![/b] Rating: [b] C+[/b] Would the WWE please stop with the random attacks on people? I don’t know why they thought it was a good idea even for the pre-show, but Rick Steiner attacked Jayson Styles backstage, and leaves him down and out. Rating: [b] D-[/b] [b][u] Samoa Joe Vs. Umaga w/ Armando Alejandro Estrada[/u][/b] Lillian announced this as the main event for the pre-show so at least they did something right. In my opinion the match could have been longer, but even for the time that they did get for it was still a decent, but brutal match. In typical WWE fashion it looked like Umaga was going to win the match with Samoan Spike, but Samoa Joe countered Umaga’s finisher in to the Koji Clutch! Samoa Joe defeated Umaga in 5:59 by choking Umaga out with the submission. Armando got in the ring in hopes of avenging Umaga’s loss, but wound up suffering a Muscle Buster! Winner: [b] By submission, Samoa Joe![/b] Rating: [b] C+[/b] [b][u] One Night Stand Matches [/u][/b] Just thought I would pass this a long to you the One Night Stand theme song is “Famous Last Words” by My Chemical Romance. To start of the show we start with Vince McMahon coming down to the ring. Which he doesn’t look like his normal self. Once Vince was in the ring and had a mic he started off by thanking all the fans for coming to the show and ordering it on pay per view. Vince continued to look out of it as he completely no sold the A hole chants coming his way. The crowd including myself went dead silent when he announced that his wife Linda McMahon had passed away earlier in the day. Vince then announced that due to the passing of his wife that his son Shane, daughter Stephanie, and himself would not be taking part in the Survivor Series style match up tonight. That sparked a few fans to start chanting that Linda wasn’t dead, but Vince just continued on saying that the three of them had picked replacements for the match that they felt would best represent them in the ring or ones that had scores to settle with certain members of The Collective that are in the match. Rating: [b] C+[/b] [b][u] Raven Vs. Tommy Dreamer [/u][/b] The opening match of the night was surprisingly Raven versus Tommy Dreamer… after really having no build up other than just what happened this last week on ECW. Not only that it was a flash back to one of their Original ECW matches as it was contested under “Bad Street” rules. I am telling you they need more of these matches on ECW! Oh and to top it off Raven defeated Tommy Dreamer in 10:28 by pinfall with a Raven Effect. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Raven![/b] Rating: [b] B-[/b] After the match we were treated to a video to hype up the Cruiserweight title match. Which other than the tag team match last week and this video there wasn’t much hype to the match… I wonder if that is because Shannon Moore is the champion… I don’t know about you, but I am hoping for a Chavo win. Rating: [b] D-[/b] [b][u] Shannon Moore © Vs. Chavo Guerrero Vs. Super Crazy [/u][/b] Shannon came out like a fighting champion trying to take on the both of them by himself, but the two of them were too much for the champion to handle. However, once Crazy and Chavo though they had taken Shannon out of the match they came to face with the fact that they still had to worry about one another. The two of them started to fight back and forth while Moore got some much needed rest. Close to the end of the match Shannon narrowly got Chavo with a small package, but Super Crazy broke it up. In the end it was Super Crazy defeating Shannon Moore and Chavo Guerrero in 5:52 by pinfall after a Crazy Bomb. Winner: [b] By pinfall, and NEW WWE Cruiserweight champion, Super Crazy![/b] Rating: [b] C[/b] Next up was a video to hype the Women’s championship match featuring Beth Phoenix, Trish Stratus, Mickie James, and Lita. The video show cased highlights of the last couple weeks of tag team matches and such the women have been involved in against one another. Rating: [b] C-[/b] [b][u] Beth Phoenix © Vs. Mickie James Vs. Lita Vs. Trish Stratus[/u][/b] The match started off differently than what I would have expected… Beth who could over power all three other women to retain the title took a laid back approach to the match standing on the outside of the ring while the other three fought in the ring to gain the upper hand. Lita the woman who many though was going to be the only challenger for the title was “taken” out of the match by Mickie and a Mick Kick, but before Mickie could get the pin she got a little Stratusfaction. Trish went for the pin, but that’s when Beth finally got involved in the match pulling Trish off Mickie. Trish started yelling at Beth about some kind of deal they supposedly had, but Beth wasn’t listening to Trish as she nailed Trish with a Beth Valley Driver to get the pinfall 5:58. Winner: [b] By pinfall, and Still WWE Women‘s champion, Beth Phoenix![/b] Rating: [b] B-[/b] Next we got shown some highlights of the Elimination Chase matches to determine who would get the title shot against Val Venis for the Intercontinental title. Along with the inconclusive finish to the final match due to Venis and Rude causing a no contest in the match. Then of course Austin giving them both a Stunner for their troubles after announcing that Val would have to defend the title against not only Carlito, but Cade as well! Rating: [b] C-[/b] [b][u] Val Venis © Vs. Carlito Vs. Lance Cade[/u][/b] At the start of the match we learned that Austin barred all Collective members from ringside and if anyone of them or if Murdoch gets involved in the match they would be suspended on the spot and the title would be declared vacant and held up in a tournament. Cade and Carlito both worked together at the start f the match to get revenge for not being able to determine which one of them would have got the shot fair and square. However, they quickly turned attention to one another when they remembered it was every man for them self in this match. Cade and Carlito both hit each other with a double clothesline knock each other down. Venis looked like he was going to capitalize as he hit both with The Money Shot and then rolled Cade away to make the cover on Carlito. However, as the ref hit two… Cade came off the top rope and drilled Venis in the back with a Diving Elbow drop! Cade rolled Val off Carlito to make the cover himself… Lance Cade defeated Val Venis and Carlito in 5:48. Winner: [b] By pinfall, and NEW WWE Intercontinental Champion, Lance Cade![/b] Rating: [b] B-[/b] Next up a video hype Stevie Richards defending his ECW Television title against Elijah Burke. This is going to be an interesting match as I have feeling Burke is going to win the match… even though I rather see Stevie retain the title. Rating: [b] C[/b] [b][u] Stevie Richards © Vs. Elijah Burke [/u][/b] The match was decent and Stevie got in a lot of offense on Burke which was refreshing to see considering Stevie didn’t get much offense against Burke last week on ECW in the Survivor Series inter-promotional match. However, thanks to a distract from Marcus Cor Von… Elijah Burke was able defeat Stevie Richards in 5:44 by pinfall after an Elijah Experience. Winner: [b] By pinfall, and NEW ECW Television champion, Elijah Burke![/b] Rating: [b] C+[/b] We got a video replay of Tag team title unification match at Unforgiven, along with the all the matches after words to help up the rematch. However, none of that made this match interesting to me… the only thing that made this match interesting to me was the fact that Cade won The Intercontinental title earlier in the show and I am curious as to how that will play out in this match up. Rating: [b] D+[/b] [b][u] The Hooligans © Vs. The Redneck Wrecking Crew Vs. The Greasers [/u][/b] Decent match with most of the work in the match for the Redneck Wrecking Crew coming from Murdoch, because Cade was still tired and might add doing one hell of a job selling the punishment he took in the earlier match. London took out both Deuce and Domino who were regrouping on the floor with a Shooting Star Press off the apron on to them leaving just Kendrick and Murdoch as the legal men in the match. Murdoch made the tag to Cade who came in like he was going to be a great big ball of fire like in most tag team matches… one guy gets pounded down tags in partner he takes the beating for a while, and the all of the sudden tags in his partner and no matter how badly he was beaten down he comes in like it was the first time he’s been in the match. Cade however, just dropped down to the mat! Kendrick didn’t know what to make of it, but finally went for the cover… The Hooligans defeated Redneck Wrecking Crew and The Greasers in 7:33 when Brian Kendrick got the pinfall on Cade! Kendrick quickly left the ring to celebrate with London as Murdoch got in the ring to question Cade. Cade told Murdoch that he doesn’t need his fat ass any more now that he’s the Intercontinental champion! Murdoch looked like he was going to sock Cade one, but he got spun around and then his head nearly taken off by a big boot! Cade then told Murdoch not to even try it, because he’s got the best body guard in the business… his younger brother Dallas Cade. However, anyone who that has watch any kind of TNA programming would know him better as Lance Hoyt. Winner: [b] By pinfall, and Still WWE Tag Team Champions, The Hooligans![/b] Rating: [b] C+[/b] We get a little A video plays hyping Kenny Dykstra impending United States title match tonight. During the match we relive how Kenny defeated MVP and Matt Hardy to win the title, was taken under the wing of former Smackdown GM Teddy Long, before he dismissed him to become a member of The Collective and tag team partner of MVP. We then see a replay of how Samoa Joe and Kevin Thorn both won the number one contenders match, but then the following attack by Umaga on Joe. Finally the video reveals Kevin Thorn as the challenger for the title tonight. Rating: [b] C+[/b] [b][u] Kenny Dykstra © Vs. Kevin Thorn [/u][/b] This match was shorter than I would have liked it to be, but the two men both put on a great showing. Also like during the tag team match last week Smackdown Kenny was distracted by The Spirit Squad old music playing through the speakers randomly. It looked as if Thorn was going to win the match right there, but the referee was side tracked by the music as well and didn’t see MVP slip in to the ring and nail Thorn with the Play maker. MVP slipped out of the ring as Kenny Dykstra nailed Kevin Thorn with the Guillotine Leg drop to get the pinfall in 5:34. Winner: [b] By pinfall, and Still WWE United States Champion, Kenny Dykstra![/b] Rating: [b] B[/b] Next up JR hypes up how John Cena and Randy recruited Mr. Kennedy, Marcus Cor Von, and the other members of The Collective as a way to get rid of the older wrestlers here in the WWE. Rating: [b] C+[/b] Following that Tazz had the un-lucky job of hyping up how DX and The McMahons have come together to fight the common enemy and they were suppose to tall take on five members of the Collective tonight. Before Vince and his children had to pull out of the match due to the passing of Linda McMahon earlier today. Rating: [b] B-[/b] [b][u] The Collective (Orton, Cor Von, Mr. Kennedy, Rude, & Jillian) Vs. DX, ???, ???, & ??? [/u][/b] The Collective members that weren’t active in the ring were laughing at DX when they got tired of waiting for the McMahon’s replacement as they started to feel that it was rouse and that Vince manipulated Shane and Stephanie out of the building to lead DX to a slaughter. However, the fans were on their feet cheering when Takako Inoue, Matt Striker, and Jeff Hardy came rushing down to the ring to take the McMahon’s places. Things got off to a good start for Team WWE as Triple H eliminated Kennedy, Hardy then eliminated Rude, but then things turned sour… Cena came down undetected and cold ****ed The Game with his title allowing Cor Von to hit the POUNCE and eliminate Triple H! Jillian and Takako then both eliminated each other as they both pinned on another, Hardy was then eliminated by Orton. Michaels was able to fight back to eliminate Cor Von, but Cena interfered again to allow Orton to hit the RKO and recorded the pinfall at 14:48. Winner: [b] By pinfall, The Collective![/b] Rating: [b] B+[/b] After the end of the match we are treated to a video to inform us how we arrived at the next match being made between Matt Hardy and Edge for Edge‘s World Heavyweight title shot at Survivor Series! Just watching this video got me excited for the match considering the history between the two men. Rating: [b] B[/b] [b][u] Edge (*) w/ Lita Vs. Matt Hardy [/u][/b] This was one of the match that was bloody, brutal, and violent. Hardy and Edge didn’t hold nothing back to the point where I think they were both busted open within the first five minutes of the match. On top of that there was a battle on top of the ladder that resulted in the ladder tipping over spending them both spilling to the outside where I feared for the safety of Lita would narrowly got out of the way before the both of them landed on her! All in all I don’t think either one of them missed a finisher or trademark move in their arsenal as Edge pulled out the Spear, Edgucation, Edge-O-Matic, Downward Spiral, and The Edgucator while Matt pulled out The Twist of Fate, Top Rope Leg Drop, Top Rope Splash, The Scar, Side Effect, and the Ricochet! Really I don’t see how either of them managed to last as long as they did with how hard and fast they were going, but they did until Matt Hardy defeated Edge in 15:24 when he pulled down the World title contract! Winner: [b] By retrieval, Matt Hardy![/b] Rating: [b] A+[/b] Now it’s time for the first of three World title matches the video that plays first hypes up CM Punk and John Morrison for the ECW Heavyweight title and how the two of them have come to met up here tonight for the title going all the way back to when Punk defeated Morrison for the title. Rating: [b] B+[/b] [b][u] CM Punk © Vs. John Morrison [/u][/b] I don’t know if it had to do with how hot the crowd was after Hardy and Edge, but the crowd was electric for this match two. Both Punk and Morrison put on a great show with it looking like either one of them could have won the match at any moment early on. The ending of the match was probably the best part of the match as Morrison hit Punk with the Corkscrew Neckbreaker, but Punk kicked out it. They both made it up to there feet… Punk got a hold of Morrison and hit the GTS, but it was Morrison’s turn to kick out of the pin. Morrison got the advantage and went up top more than likely for the Corkscrew Moonsault, but he became distracted by Submission Machine coming out on the stage. Which gave Punk enough time to recover and join Morrison on the top rope to hit The Pepsi Plunge! CM Punk defeated John Morrison in 17:52 by pinfall after the most devastating finisher in the WWE. Winner: [b] By pinfall, and Still ECW Heavyweight Champion, CM Punk![/b] Rating: [b] A+[/b] Now it’s time for the second World championship match of the night… the video that plays now hypes of Ric Flair defending against Kane. They showed Kane’s victory over Batista to get the title along with what’s been happening with him and his brother. It showed the choke slam on Flair on Smackdown and The Last Ride on Taker. Rating: [b] B+[/b] [b][u] Ric Flair © Vs. Kane [/u][/b] The video kind of simmered things down a bit, but the moment the match started the crowd was electric again for this match. Even though Flair looked like he shouldn’t have been competing in this match with his ribs bandaged up. Kane dominated the match and more than likely due to what happened on Smackdown nothing happened involving Undertaker and that really had Kane looking like he was about to win the title. However, Flair defeated Kane in 12:23 when Kane was disqualified when a bloody, battered, and pissed off Edge ran in and speared Flair! Winner: [b] By disqualification, and Still WWE World Heavyweight Champion, Ric Flair![/b] Rating: [b] A+[/b] Now it was time for the final World title match of the night as a video was played recapping how Cena and Lashley came out to be opponents here tonight. The video as you would expected allowed everyone a chance to come down from the previous match to where we weren’t burnt out or anything. Rating: [b] B+[/b] [b][u] John Cena © Vs. Bobby Lashley [/u][/b] The video was good to cool us off, but after the start of the match I think it would have been better if they didn’t have the video as this match wasn’t nearly as good as the last three matches. Hell I would go so far as to say that they should have had this match before Hardy and Edge as this match was a let down as far as the main event went. Not only was it was let down, but John Cena defeated Bobby Lashley in 18:08 by pinfall after Lashley was attacked from behind by Mr. Kennedy while Cena distract the referee acting as if he was injured during the match. So not only do we get a lackluster main event match with interference, but Cena keeps retains the title for another month. When are they finally going to have Cena drop the title? Winner: [b] By pinfall, and Still WWE Heavyweight Champion, John Cena![/b] Rating: [b] B+[/b] Overall Rating: [B] B[/b] [Quote] Predictions… [b] Chris Caulfield 9 out of 11[/b] Flamebrain 8 out of 11 Dlegend 4 out of 11 Wow… Chris you repeat as the winner of the predictions… so hmm how can I make this interesting… I know get a hold of me via pm again… lol with your choice of either… 1) Name of a wrestler you want pushed [I]2) Pick a wrestler to be called up - Not eligible this time[/I] 3) Pick an indy wrestler to be hired. I figure that‘s going to be the best way to keep things interesting if the same reward can‘t be picked if there is a repeat winner. Anyways that‘s it for me for now I need get to work now, but I promise there will be a few surprises on Raw this week. Oh and again I want to thank The Aussie for nominating me for the October DOTM. Criticism on One Night Stand is welcome… and don’t be afraid to pm with suggestions for the current storyline lines… as I do listen to some of them and put my spin of them like I did with Flame‘s with Cade… lol[/quote]

Early Monday (Week 1, Nov 2007) The moment of truth was finally here… would One Night Stand be better than Unforgiven’s buy rate or would be it worse… I couldn’t believe my eyes when checked my email for the buy rate and saw that the show only did 8.40 shares… which is down from Unforgiven’s 9.14 shares. If that wasn’t bad enough TNA’s Bound for Glory did 11.59 shares! I couldn’t believe that they beat out One Night Stand so I just had to find out what happened at their pay per view… Aaron Stevens NEW TNA X - DIVISION CHAMP! Renee Dupree NEW TNA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMP! I couldn’t believe my eyes… TNA actually took the titles off of Angle granted he and Sting still has the tag team titles, but still how could TNA’s show beat One Night Stand? However, that’s the least of my worries at the moment… granted Vince might be a little mad at me, but at the same time I have to deal with the news of Jerry Lawler retiring which isn’t a big deal for the company seeing as Lawler is just an announcer now, but the news of Takako Inoue announcement of retirement is going to hurt at least as where as the women’s division is concerned. Other wrestlers intending on retiring at the end of November are Satoru Sayama, Randy Savage, Abdullah The Butcher, Victor Jovica, Gran Hamada, Dump Matsumoto, and Shinobu Kandori. It seems like the month of November is the month of retirements… which I have to say that I am glad for another month we’ve dodged the bullet as far as Flair or Undertaker deciding it’s time to hang up the boots, because they both of big rolls to play in the coming month. Now off to work on Raw and to put some surprises in to motion…

• 2 weeks later...
Late Monday (Week 1, Nov 2007) [b][u] Monday Night Raw [/u][/b] [b][u] Heat Matches [/u][/b] [b][u] Megumi Kudo Vs. Ashley Vs. Jillian Hall [/u][/b] Heat started of with a Diva’s triple threat match which was decent. I have to say that the WWE is putting more stock in to the Diva’s Division than what they have in the past. The match had it’s share of surprises as I thought Ashley was going to win the match, but Jillian picks up a second win in two days at 5:33 when she defeated Megumi Kudo by pinfall with a Bombshell Dropkick. It seems like joining the Collective has given her something to fight for. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Jillian Hall![/b] Rating: [b] C-[/b] We then are shown backstage where the Rowdy one is getting interview by Lillian Garcia about The Highlanders. Piper tells Lillian that his boys are owed a tag title shot as they haven’t had one in a while other teams get countless shots at the gold. Lillian tries to reason with Piper telling them that The Highlander’s haven’t done much in the tag division as they have been wrestling in singles matches. She then asked him how does that mean they are owed a tag title shot? Piper just retorted it doesn’t matter what they have been doing… in fact if The Highlanders don’t get a title shot next week he’s going to kick Stone Cold’s ass to put it frankly he’s on his last piece of bubblegum. Rating: [b] D-[/b] [b][u] Melina Vs. Mickie James [/u][/b] The main event of Heat was another match in the rivalry of Mickie and Melina, but I have to say this match was just as good as the first time the two collided in the ring. Which on a side note to the this match I am a little surprise that only Jillian has joined the Collective and Melina hasn’t as I would think she is personally she is a better fit. Like I said though decent match and Melina didn’t botch any moves as she defeated Mickie James in 6:38 by submission with a California Dream. Winner: [b] By submission, Melina![/b] Rating: [b] C[/b] [b][u] Raw Matches [/u][/b] The start of Raw saw the still reigning WWE Heavyweight champion John Cena come down to the ring and take a mic. He started to go off about how he is going to break the record for being the longest reigning champion or the modern era with the level of competition here on Raw. The fans in the arena were really ripping Cena a new one until Shawn Michaels made his way out. Michaels told Cena that he may have gotten lucky against Triple H at Unforgiven and Lashley last night at One Night Stand, but it’s going to be different at Survivor Series, because it won’t be just one of them… it will be both of them plus Kennedy, Orton, and The Showstopper HBK! Michaels then assured Cena that there would be a new a champion if it’s the last thing he does! Rating: [b] A[/b] [b][u] Beth Phoenix © Vs. Stacy Keibler [/u][/b] The first match of the night happened to be Beth Phoenix taking on Stacy Keibler in what in what I thought was a non title match, but after the first two minutes it was very apparent that it was a title match as Beth wasn’t letting up on Stacy at all. Stacy did get some offense in, in this decent match thanks to Phoenix undeniable talent. Beth finally ended the match mercifully after 6:26 by pinfall after a Beth Valley Driver. I would just like to point out that this makes her sixth defense of WWE Women's title. Winner: [b] By pinfall, and Still WWE Women‘s Champion, Beth Phoenix![/b] Rating: [b] C-[/b] [b][u] The Hooligans & Joey Mercury Vs. Daivari, Jamie Noble, and Robert Rude [/u][/b] In the second match of the night we got a six man tag team match… with the Hooligans… London and Kendrick and Mercury who seems to have become an honorary member of The Hooligans taking on the team of Robert Rude and Daivari and Noble… which I have to say it is unclear whether or not they are now part of Collective. The match was once again a decent match in which the tag team champions and Mercury looked like they were going to pick up the win, but Noble nailed Mercury with a low blow to allow Rude to hit the Rude Awakening to get the pinfall in 5:49. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Daivari, Jamie Noble, and Robert Rude![/b] Rating: [b] C[/b] After the match JR, King, and Bischoff recap every One Night Stand and the news of Linda McMahon’s passing, but they are interrupted when the Titan-Tron went haywire. Showing random places before the word “Honor” flashed on the screen. After words the announcers could only spectulate as to what the “mishap” means. Rating: [b] D[/b] [b][u] World’s Greatest Tag Team Vs. UK Connection [/u][/b] In tag team action for the first time in a couple of weeks Worlds Greatest Tag Team were in action against The UK Connection. Regal and Finlay took it to Haas and Benjamin hard in hopes of turning around their recent losing skids, but the over all chemistry between Haas and Benjamin were too much for the veterans as The World’s Greatest Tag Team defeated The UK Connection in 6:16 when Charlie Haas defeated William Regal by pinfall with The World's Greatest Double Team. Winner: [b] By pinfall, The World‘s Greatest Tag Team![/b] Rating: [b] C+[/b] [b][u] Lance Cade w/ Dallas Cade Vs. Trevor Murdoch [/u][/b] In the shocking match of the night as I thought they would have waited for Survivor Series for it, but at least I can solace in the fact that this match is a non-title match. Cade and Murdoch former team mates up to last night got in the ring for the first time as opponents. Cade and Murdoch surprisingly worked as well against one another as they did as team mates, but Cade had planned ahead for this match as he faked injury to get the referee’s attention long enough for his brother Dallas to get in the ring to give Murdoch the Iconoclasm! Cade keeping up the illusion that he hurt his knee made the cover once his brother was out of the ring to defeat Murdoch in 5:37 by pinfall. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Lance Cade![/b] Rating: [b] C-[/b] Orton was backstage with Todd Grisham telling Todd how HBK was just blowing smoke earlier. Orton then went on to say that while it’s true in the Elimination Chamber it’s everyone for themselves, but that The Collective is a solid unit that knows only one of them will be able to win the match, but they don’t which one of them win as long as Lashley or one of the fossils don’t win the match. Speaking of which while the three of them are on the same page… Lashley is a loose cannon for DX. A loose cannon that if they get rid Lashley early in the match they hurt their chance of winning, but if keep him around… Orton didn’t get the chance to finish what he was saying as Triple H came in to the picture. The Game finishes what he was going to say… that they hurt their chances of winning so it’s lose/lose situation for us… right Randy? Triple H though told Orton not to worry about how Lashley and DX are going to be in the match, because there’s a chance that not all of the Collective members will make it in to the match. Rating: [b] B+[/b] [b][u] Ken Shamrock Vs. Cody Rhodes [/u][/b] Cody Rhodes seemed to move up in the word this week, but if I were him I would have wanted to stay in the cellar if my opponent turned out to be The World’s Dangerous Man Ken Shamrock. The match was as decent as it could be, but at least it worth the time that they got for the match. Shamrock picked up win again with the Angle Slam… seems like they are still building up something between Angle and Shamrock… even though Angle is still with TNA. The match lasted for 5:46 before pinfall. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Ken Shamrock![/b] Rating: [b] C-[/b] [b][u] Rey Mysterio Vs. Carlito Vs. Val Venis [/u][/b] Okay here are three men that could easily be contenders to Cade’s Intercontinental title, but also at the same time I could see any of them challenge for Cena’s Heavyweight title in the future to mix things up. The match was what would expect from the three men involved and a little more if you asked me. The ending however the ending left something to be desired as it was a little obvious as to who was going to win the match. Mysterio in 9:40 defeated Val Venis by pinfall with a West Coast Pop. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Rey Mysterio![/b] Rating: [b] B-[/b] Lashley made his way down to the ring to complain about how he was cheated out of the title at One Night Stand. However, he didn’t get to complain too much as Mr. Kennedy came out and told Lashley to stop his crying. The two went back and forth for a moment before Lashley got fed up and gave Kennedy the Dominator onto the steel ring stairs. I have to say this isn’t looking good for Kennedy since he is suppose to take on Shawn Michaels in the main event tonight from what my program says. Rating: [b] B+[/b] [b][u] Shawn Michaels Vs. Mr. Kennedy [/u][/b] Kennedy did a great job of selling the Dominator through out the match and Michaels did his best to work over his back too. The two men worked well together and they put on a show which was a treat. The match could have been a little bit better, but I understand why Orton would want to have get involved in the match. I however, will say this the out come of the match was a little bit shocking to see Mr. Kennedy defeat Shawn Michaels in 17:06 by pinfall with a Green Bay Plunge. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Mr. Kennedy![/b] Rating: [b] B+[/b] Overall Rating: [B] B+[/b] [quote] Sorry for the lack of updates... I have been really sick for the last couple of weeks and not able to get on the computer to do anything.[/quote]

Late Tuesday (Week 1, Nov 2007) [b][u] ECW On SCI-FI [/u][/b] [b][u] Dark Matches [/u][/b] [b][u] Balls Mahoney Vs. Eddie Ramirez Vs. Jimmy Yang Vs. K-Dawg Vs. Kris Homicide Vs. Nunzio [/u][/b] For a match that was suppose to everyone for themselves it didn’t look like it with Ramirez, K-Dawg, and Homicide all working together in the match. Dawg and Homicide singled out Nunzio and Yang leaving Balls for Big Ramirez. The match in my opinion was substandard as Balls Mahoney defeated Eddie Ramirez, Jimmy Wang Yang, K-Dawg, Kris Homicide and Nunzio in 5:56 after K-Dawg fell to pinfall with a Nutcracker Suite. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Balls Mahoney![/b] Rating: [b] D+[/b] Mick Foley came out to the ring and he did a little talking about his up coming book tentatively titled “General Madness”. Mick’s point however, was more to talk about Rhyno who he feels is slacking his way through ECW. Mick points out that Rhyno the final ECW champion of the original ECW should be challenging Punk for the title not pretty boys like John Morrison and Chris Jericho. Foley said it’s time to let the beast out Rhyno and right here tonight… it’s going to be Rhyno versus… Cactus Jack in a hardcore match! [b][u] Cactus Jack Vs. Rhyno [/u][/b] After a brief intermission Foley came back out, but in his Cactus Jack attire ready for the brawl against Rhyno. Rhyno at first didn’t want nothing to with the match, but after getting a steel chair shot to the head he snapped and destroyed Cactus Jack quickly hitting the Gore! GORE! GORE!! In 1:53 to get the pinfall! Winner: [b] By pinfall, Rhyno![/b] Rating: [b] B-[/b] [b][u] ECW Matches [/u][/b] John Morrison made his way down to the ring for the opening of ECW… and he started off by yelling at the people that he should be the champion right now not CM PUNK! Claiming that he had the match won until Submission Machine put his nose in to business that it didn’t belong in. This of course out the man of very few words, but multitudes of submission holds to break people. Morrison looks at Submission Machine and asks him if he wants a piece of and Submission Machine just nods his head. Morrison goes to challenge Submission Machine to a match tonight, but Foley makes his way out selling the injures from earlier and tell them both that at Survivor Series they will meet in an ECW Heavyweight contendership match, but not only that it will be Morrison’s hair versus Submission Machine’s mask! Rating: [b] B-[/b] [b][u] Gail Kim Vs. Jazz Vs. Maria Vs. Miss Jackie Vs. Takako Inoue [/u][/b] The next match up is a five way diva’s match with the special guest referee of Trish Stratus… The match was sub-par even for Diva’s wrestling, but then again this is coming after Maria in 3:40 defeat Gail Kim by pinfall with a Bronco Buster. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Maria Kanellis![/b] Rating: [b] D-[/b] [b][u] Jayson Styles Vs. Mike Knox [/u][/b] In the next match we got to see Styles taking on Knox with I have to say so far other the Rhyno and Foley match from the dark matches this has been the best match of the night so far. Knox of course tried tp pound Styles in to the match which has worked so well for him before, but Styles’ speed and agility were to much for him and Styles defeated Knox in 5:48 by pinfall with a Styles Clash. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Jayson Styles![/b] Rating: [b] C[/b] Jericho made his way down to the ring to tell everyone how Punk was lucky to retain the title at One Night Stand, but at Survivor Series it was going to be a different situation. Jericho was about to tell everyone how Punk would never be the same again, but Punk came out and interrupted him. Punk reminded Jericho that his only addiction is competition, but it’s becoming apparent to him that Jericho’s only addiction is hearing himself talk! The two exchanged some more words, but where separated when things looked like they were going to turn violent between them. Rating: [b] B+[/b] [b][u] Matt Striker Vs. The Miz [/u][/b] Alright I have to say this match kind of caught me off guard by the fact that it come out decent with it involving The Miz, but I guess that just goes to show that Striker made the right choice in leaving his teaching job. Hell maybe he will be able to teach Miz something in the ring. Striker defeated The Miz in 6:05 by submission with a STF. Winner: [b] By submission, Matt Striker![/b] Rating: [b] C[/b] [b][u] Rick Steiner Vs. Tyson Tomko Vs. Super Crazy Vs. Stevie Richards [/u][/b] In another surprise match of the night, but I have to say that it wasn’t as good as the previous match up which was a downer, but the former ECW Television champion looked to be in good form despite losing to Burke. Which the former champion looked as if he is going to win his rematch with Burke as he defeated Tyson Tomko, Super Crazy and Rick Steiner in 5:33 when he drilled Crazy with the Stevie Kick to get the pinfall. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Stevie Richards![/b] Rating: [b] C-[/b] Raven came out to talk about how the stars are aligning and the would will be the ECW Heavyweight champion very soon and there is no one that is going to stand in their way since even Tommy Dreamer thinks that he should have the title shot. That however brought out Dreamer who told Raven that yeah he said that, but he didn’t meant it! The two ended up brawling and it looks like we are going to get rehashed Raven-Dreamer feud on our hands. Rating: [b] C[/b] [b][u] Hardcore Holly & Umaga Vs. Marcus Cor Von & Elijah Burke [/u][/b] Marcus Cor Von and Elijah Burke defeated Hardcore Holly and Umaga in 6:30 when Elijah Burke defeated Umaga by pinfall with an Elijah Experience. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Cor Von and Burke![/b] Rating: [b] C[/b] Overall Rating: [B] C[/b] [Quote] I am sorry about not writing a little something for the main event, but I am a little pressed for time right and a little dopey from lack of sleep. Also I just thought that I would let you all know that I am tapped as far as creative ways to do the in between posts between shows. So un till further notice the ratings will just be done like this… Raw did 30.20 and ECW did 14.04. However, I will work in things that are note worthy or important such as cards will still be posted though. [/quote]

• 3 weeks later...
Late Friday (Week 1, Nov 2007) [b][u] Friday Night Smackdown! [/u][/b] [b][u] Velocity Matches [/u][/b] [b][u] The Majors Vs. Funaki & Matthew Sydal [/u][/b] The opening match of Velocity I have to say was right were it was suppose to be with the Major Brothers taking on Funaki and Sydal. I have to say I don’t think they know what they are doing as far as Sydal goes… one week he challenges for the US title, but after that it seems like he is in a jobber tag team with Funaki. The Major’s defeated Funaki and Matthew Sydal in 1:49 when Brett Major got the pinfall on Funaki by after a Long Island Express. Winner: [b] By pinfall, The Major Brothers![/b] Rating: [b] D[/b] [b][u] Shannon Moore Vs. Santino Marella Vs. Chavo Guerrero w/ ????[/u][/b] In the cruiserweight match of Velocity we got a decent bout, but I have to say that I was a little taken back when Chavo came out to the ring with Pepe! Moore spent most of his time dominating Santino while Chavo spent most of the match talking to Pepe. In the end it was Shannon Moore defeating Santino Marella and Chavo Guerrero in 2:45 when Shannon was assaulted by Chavo with Pepe! Winner: [b] By disqualification, Shannon Moore![/b] Rating: [b] C-[/b] The new backstage Interviewer Ryan Young talked up the fact that next week was Survivor Series. Rating: [b] F[/b] [b][u] Lita Vs. Molly Holly Vs. Michelle McCool Vs. Victoria Vs. Shelly Martinez [/u][/b] In the divas match of the night Lita defeated Molly Holly, Michelle McCool, Shelly Martinez and Victoria in 2:00; the order of elimination was Michelle McCool first, then Shelly Martinez, then Molly Holly, and finally Victoria. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Lita[/b] Rating: [b] C[/b] [b][u] Smackdown! Matches [/u][/b] We started off Smackdown with Ric Flair being attacked by Edge who is still pissed off from losing his title match against Flair to Matt Hardy. Because it makes so much sense to attack the man that didn’t take a way the shot. However, things became a little clear when Matt Hardy came to Flair’s rescue showing the veteran some respect even though they are going to be opponents come Survivor Series. Rating: [b] B+[/b] Shortly after that we got watch which will be more than a clip of “During Commercial” as Edge bursts into The Rock 's office and demanded to have a rematch against Matt Hardy next week to have the chance to earn back his title shot at Flair. The Rock thought about it for a moment, but then told Edge no! He told Edge that he is sick and tired of the war between Matt and him… and at Survivor Series we will see the last chapter of it. Rock then announced that it will be Ric Flair defending the title not only against Matt Hardy, but Edge as well where no matter who wins it will be the last time Matt and Edge square off barring any “miracles” happen. Rating: [b] A[/b] [b][u] ???? Vs. ???? w/ Shelly Martinez [/u][/b] Shelly Martinez came out to announce the world to her tag team… The Angels of Death! Out came two men who I would have to say would fit right into the Cruiserweight division if you ask me, but I couldn’t tell you who they are as they wearing masks. Shelly though would introduce them separately as La Magra and Arkain. After that Shelly asked if there were any brave souls in the back that would take on her tag team… The Players Club came running down with Dykstra starting the match off. MVP and Dykstra have gelled nicely as a team, but I had a feeling that La Magra and Arkain were going to be two randomly thrown together guys, but they we fluid in the ring and moved as if they were one man! However I have to say this match was looking like the Angels of Death were going to fall short of the hype, but thanks to the old Spirit Squad music hitting again, but this time with Nicky and Mikey showing up on the stage cost the Players Club the match as A.O.D. able to hit a sweet German suplex/leg lariat combo to get the pinfall in 14:50. Winner: [b] By pinfall, The Angels of Death![/b] Rating: [b] B[/b] [b][u] Big Daddy V Vs. Gregory Helms [/u][/b] I don’t know what Helms did to get on someone’s bad side, but to me this looked like it was a punishment match to me. Big Daddy V dominated Helms through out the match with out any mercy at all. However, Helms managed to pick up the win thanks to a minor distraction from Shannon Moore to get the Nightmare on Helms Street to get the pinfall at 5:41. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Gregory Helms![/b] Rating: [b] D+[/b] Jeff Hardy made his way down to the ring where he got on the microphone he started to say that he’s held just about every type of belt that the WWE has to offer him, but a few. Other than the World Championships… the United States championship! Hardy then challenged Dykstra to put the title on the line next week on Smackdown. Dykstra came out and said that he wouldn’t give Hardy a title shot next week, but that he would do it at Survivor Series. Rating: [b] B[/b] Afterwards one of the hottest Divas in the WWE right now Talia came out and I thought she was going to say something. You know maybe challenge for the Women’s championship, but all she did was come out to fire T-shirts in to the crowd… what a wasted segment. Rating: [b] C[/b] [b][u] The Frat Boys Vs. Batista [/u][/b] The Animal was out next as he got ready for a handicap match against The Frat Boys… Michael Mondo and Nicholas Nemeth. Due to this being a handicap match I thought it was going to be a punishment match, but then when it turned out it was The Frat Boys I was like…whose punishment? Batista seems to have some heat on him, but here is Mondo and Nemeth who you would think are the punishers, but since they are no where near Batista’s league… yeah get what I am saying. Any ways Batista defeated The Frat Boys in 5:50 when Michael Mondo was pinned following a Batista Bomb. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Batista![/b] Rating: [b] B-[/b] [b][u] Samoa Joe & Chuck Palumbo Vs. The Greasers [/u][/b] Next up was another tag team match of the night seeing Samoa Joe and Chuck Palumbo team up to take on The Greasers. The match was average as best, but it was interesting to see Joe and Palumbo teaming up in this match. However, The Greasers didn’t let them go that easy… this was a stiff match and in the end it came down to Joe and Deuce being in the ring together as Palumbo and Domino fought up the ramp. Joe picked up the win for his team when he made Deuce tap out to the Koji Clutch in 5:43. Winner: [b] By submission, Samoa Joe and Chuck Palumbo![/b] Rating: [b] C-[/b] Mr. America came out and got on the mic… which I think was a dead mic as it looked like he was lip syncing to a voice track of someone else talking. Who was saying that he would take out any and every one of the gothic freaks in the back. Kevin Thorn came out and asked Mr. America if that was a challenge… which it was… it looks like we are going to see to Mr. America II take on Kevin Thorn next. Rating: [b] B-[/b] [b][u] Mr. America II Vs. Kevin Thorn [/u][/b] The match was better than I thought it would, but I think they booked it to go a little longer than it should have considering that it was obvious that Mr. America was going to win the match from the start. Which the end came with Thorn fell victim to the USA-plex at 9:36 for the pinfall. Winner: [b] By pinfall, Mr. American II![/b] Rating: [b] B[/b] Kane came out and he started to tell everyone that his brother will not make it to Survivor Series, because this time he rests in pieces. Rating: [b] A+[/b] [b][u] Kane Vs. Chris Masters [/u][/b] I know what they were thinking about when they decided to put Chris Masters in to the main event against Kane. The match was better than I thought it would be, but it was obvious that Kane was going to win the match… which he did when he spiked Master’s head down on to the mat with a tombstone pile driver in 19:44 to get the pinfall. Which I don’t know why they made the match that long, but they did… Winner: [b] By pinfall, Kane![/b] Rating: [b] B[/b] Overall Rating: [B] B[/b]

Archived