If you had the balls to follow your wildest dream

adamrobertk

WHat would you do? I know I'm not the only one who has this problem. A friend of mine recently went to germany to live for ever, just upped sticks and left, and i guess i dream of doing the same thing. I dream of just saying **** this place, getting up and going, i would probably head to europe, stay in france for a bit, start in calais, before moving to paris then heading for Strasbourg. Then i would head to germany, Freiberg and Berlin. THen probably try to head for the US. I got a friend in indianapolis who i know would put me up for a few weeks until i got sorted. But funnily enough that would be my dream, to start a fresh somewhere new. Completley. Daft thing is i kinda would never do it as i dont have the guts to do it. What would you do if you had the guts? And whats stopping you? Fear is stopping me, the fear of it ballsing up...

I'm kinda simialr to you guys. In a couple more years, I want to move to Portland, Oregon. I grew up in Seaside, and moved here to Arizona and lived here for the past 11 or so years. But the only things, (which always seem to be the most important) is finding a new job, having enough money to make the transition, and finding a good place to live. If I get the Tech job for a band for their next tour, I figure I'd have enough money by then to support myself, along with the money I make from that job, that I could live in Oregon, and be financially stable. All of which, really do take Balls. You can't always just pick up and go sometimes. It'd be like taking a greyhound bus across the country not knowing if you can survive in your next destination.

[QUOTE=Travis;293793]I'm kinda simialr to you guys. In a couple more years, I want to move to Portland, Oregon. I grew up in Seaside, and moved here to Arizona and lived here for the past 11 or so years. But the only things, (which always seem to be the most important) is finding a new job, having enough money to make the transition, and finding a good place to live. If I get the Tech job for a band for their next tour, I figure I'd have enough money by then to support myself, along with the money I make from that job, that I could live in Oregon, and be financially stable. All of which, really do take Balls. You can't always just pick up and go sometimes. It'd be like taking a greyhound bus across the country not knowing if you can survive in your next destination.[/QUOTE] Hehe, I live in Portland! =O It's been my dream for a few years now to start up a good ol' wrestling promotion, not a dream that seems like it would happen, but meeehhh.

Actually a mate of mine did that, Iain Robinson. Was the WZW cruiserweight champion. [url]http://www.wzwuk.com/iainrobinson.html[/url] He's talented, went to see him a while back and he is good. He's the only one of us who went for it and i respect him for it. He's gave up a lot, as he had the potential to go far in other forms, but he's living his dream so...

my biggest dream is to move to Chicago and play drums in a punk rock band that, you know, makes it, not to the mainstream ala Green Day but one thats gets itself on the underground map, ala Thrice or Thursday and in their day At the Drive-In aside from that i dream of living in Japan. just because ive got such a crush on Japan, its people, its culture and as the username suggests, its pro wrestling. be a published novelist, thats another dream. maybe even be a pro wrestler. i dunno

[QUOTE=Senka Surakei;293856]Hehe, I live in Portland! =O It's been my dream for a few years now to start up a good ol' wrestling promotion, not a dream that seems like it would happen, but meeehhh.[/QUOTE] I really miss living in Oregon. Never move to Arizona, It's wayyyy too dang hot, and I've only met 2 people from all my time living in Arizona that's from Oregon (I think they were smart enough to stay). Isn't there "a" wrestling promotion in Oregon?

Archived