Help with future promotions...

I have attempted to run a semi-realistic game using the Organic mod. I do have to have plenty of generated workers in this as it starts in 1926. With no other TEW 07 mods having that big ton of workers from the 20s-40s it's just the way it has to be. What I have done is imported mods into this Organic mod. I first pumped in the DOTT workers as future workers. I then go in and set the retired wrestlers back to active wrestlers and put their head, body, legs, and arm conditions back to 100%. Even though I've not got the result I wanted yet I can say that having those workers debut on time and into the game HAS worked very well for the most part. Usually, those guys start taking the top spots on the card away from the generated workers, just as I like. Anyway, the Organic mod comes with a bunch of promotions set to the future promotion status. The problem is that in my mod already alot of them are biting the dust. Stampede, CLMM, JPWA, National Wrestling Alliance have all closed. The AWA didn't even make it 2 years. It doesn't appear to me that you can put in a start money value for promotions. If that is the case then would it be a good idea to start them off with some prestige and popularity? I realize this will never be perfect but I want to make it fairly accurate anyway and I think it will be cool to see the end results if I get it tweaked just right. To see a mod in the game that starts in 1926 go all the way through 2006. Any help is much appreciated. EDIT: Also with the Organic mod each promotion is set to the same amount of 1v1 2v2 3v3, etc. matches and all matches are set to 8, 12, and 20 minutes. I know that needs to be changed as well. I don't know what length of main events to shoot for in most promotions but I know off the bat it needs to be more than 20 for sure. I just hope tweaking that won't mess it up worse.

Archived