Wwe: 2010

Hello, i'm new to posting on these forums but i have been reading dynastys for a long time, in fact the last time i did 1 myself was EWR so quite sometime ago (if anyone remembers that game). I was never into elaborate backstory's or starting company's from scratch, and being the kind of guy who usually has 2/3 games started on TEW at a time i'm going with one of those. It's set in August 2010 i was booking IWC until June 2010 getting them almost up to Cult becoming the second highest US promotion behind the WWE and just ahead of ROH at 3rd. I'll post the state of the wrestling world with info on each promotion down to regional in a few minutes.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
State of the Wrestling World! Global: CMLL Owner: Francisco Lutteroth. Head Booker: Caballon Garcia. Main Champions: CMLL Campeon Semicompleto: Shocker. CMLL Campeon Completo: Vacant. International: AAA Owner: Joaquin Roldan. Head Booker: Konnan. Main Champions: AAA Campeon De Capeones: Cibernetico. AAA World Tag Team: El Picudo + Espiritu. National: NOAH Owner: Mitsuharu Misawa. Head Booker: Kenta Kobashi. Main Champions: GHC Heavyweight: Chris Hero. GHC Jr Heavyweight: Eddie Edwards. New Japan Pro Wrestling. Owner: Naoki Sugehayashi. Head Booker: Riki Choshu. Main Champions: IWGP Heavyweight: Hiroyoshi Tenzen (7). IWGP: Jr. Heavyweight: Togi Makabe. Dragon Gate Pro Wrestling. Owner: Takashi Okamura. Head Booker: CIMA Main Champions: DG Open the Dream Gate: Spanky. DG Open the Brave Gate: Paul London. DG Open the Triangle Gate: Kendo Kashin, Dragon Kid + Masato Yoshimo. All-Star Wrestling. Owner: Brian Dixon. Head Booker: Caiman. Main Champions: ASW Mid-Heavyweight: Drew McDonald (3). ASW Tag Team: Aviv Maayan + Caiman. ZERO-1 MAX. Owner: Yoshiyuki Nakamura. Head Booker: Simon Inoki. Main Champions: AWA World Heavyweight: Masayuki Naruse (2). Z-1 MAX International: Masato Tanaka. AWA World Jr. Heavyweight: Shinjiro Otani (3). Cult: ICWA: Owner: Pierre Booster Fontaine. Head Booker: Mariko Yoshida. Main Champions: ICWA World Heavyweight: James Gibson. ICWA European: Sam Slam. ICWA Tag Team: Tommy End + Iceman (2). All Japan Pro Wrestling. Owner: Kyohei Wada. Head Booker: Keiji Mutoh. Main Champions: AJPW Tiple Crown: Keiji Mutoh (5). AJPW Jr. Heavyweight: Rocky Romero. AJPW World Tag Team: Kaz Hayashi + Kentaro Shiga. All Asia Tag Team: Steven Regal + Takao Omori. Los Luchadores Pro. Owner: Dusty Rhodes. Head Booker: Kevin Sullivan. Main Champions: LLP Global: Cerebro Negro. LLP Nationwide: Super Calo. LLP Worl Tag Team: Ultra Mega + Mr. Niebla. The last and lowest Prestige Cult company is World Wrestling Entertainment the Head Booker position just became Vacant after Jim Ross was let go. The company i was running (IWC) went bankrupt in June so i succesfully applied to be the new head booker of WWE and boy have i got a job on my hands ... WWE details up in the next post first i'll show details of a couple of well known Regional Promotions (i'll post any other's up if i get any requests for them) . . . Ring of Honor. Owner: Cary Silkin. Head Booker: Gabe Sapolsky. Main Champions: ROH World Heavyweight: Chirs Sabin. ROH World Tag Team: Chris Sabin + BJ Whitmer. Total Non-stop Action Wrestling. Owner: Dixie Carter. Head Booker: Moody Jack Melendez. Main Champions: NWA World Heavyweight: Senshi. NWA World Tag Team: Chris Harris + Austin Starr. TNA X-Division: James Storm.

World Wrestling Entertainment. Owner: Stephanie McMahon. Location: New England. Head Booker: Jingo. Size: Cult. Money: $75,595,196. Prestige: E+ T.V Shows: WWE Experience shown every saturday for 1 hour at 12.00 on Comedy Central. Title History's (from game start May 2007): WWE Heavyweight: 19 Sept 06 to Current: John Cena. (Managed to be correct me if i'm wrong the longest ever WWE Champion?) WWE World Heavyweight: The Undertaker till wk 2 Feb 08 wk 2 Feb 08 Kane to wk 3 March 09 Jon Heidenreich to wk 1 May 09 Mr. Kennedy to wk 1 March 2010 Carlito to Wk 4 June 2010 Marcus Cor Von to wk 1 August 2010 (left due to contract expiry). Currently Vacant. ECW Heavyweight: wk 1 May 07 from vacant Umaga to wk 4 June 2010 Vacant (Left company) wk 4 July 2010 Armando Alejandro Estrada (beat Shane McMahon at Vengeance) WWE Intercontinental: Santino Marella to wk 1 May 07 Trevor Murdoch to wk 4 July 07 Johnny Nitro (3) to wk 4 June 09 Shelton Benjamin (4) to wk 1 May 2010 Vacant to wk 4 May 2010 MVP to wk 4 July 2010 John Cena to current. WWE United States: Chris Benoit to wk 1 Dec 07 Mr. Kennedy (2) to wk 1 April 09 Rhyno (2) to wk 1 May 09 CM Punk to wk 2 May 09 Batista to wk 2 Aug 09 Randy Orton to wk 4 June 2010 Trevor Murdoch Current WWE Tag Team: Duece and Domino to wk 3 June 07 Rhyno + Marcus Cor Von to wk 4 July 07 Kane and Umaga to wk 1 May 09 HHH and Doug Basham to wk 4 May 09 vacant to wk 3 Aug 09 Randy Orton and Batista to wk 1 Sept 09 Vacant to wk 4 Sept 09 John Cena and Edge to wk 2 June 2010 Vacant. WWE World Tag Team: Hardy Boyz (6) to wk 2 Oct 07 Boogeyman and Shelton Benjamin to wk 4 Jan 09 Randy Orton and Batista to wk 1 Sept 09 Vacant to wk 4 Sept 09 Umaga and Randy Orton to wk 1 June 2010 MVP and John Cena to wk 4 July 2010 Trevor Murdoch and Randy Orton Current WWE Cruiserweight: Chavo Guerrero (6) to wk 4 July 07 Justin Credible to wk 4 July 08 Jeff Hardy to wk 4 Nov 08 Juventud Guerrera (6) to wk 3 Feb 2010 Vacant (still Vacant). WWE Womens: Melina (2) to wk 1 May 07 Vacant to wk 1 May 07 Molly Holly (3) to wk 2 Nov 07 Mickie James (4) to wk 3 August 08 Molly Holly (4) to wk 2 May 09 Vacant to wk 3 July 2010 Jillian Hall current. WWE National: CM Punk won the new Title in wk 1 June 09 to wk 4 Sept 09 Jeff Hardy to wk 1 Dec 09 The Sandman to wk 1 June 2010 to Johnny Nitro Current. Sunday wk 2. After watching the WWE Experience show last night booked by the interim booking team of Greg Gagne, Shane McMahon and Ricky Steamboat i could see that things had to change but would Mrs McMahon-Helmsley like that idea we will find out in our first meeting Monday morning. The last show booked before i get my hands on the book ..... Nitro bt CM Punk to retain National Title. Jillian Hall bt McCool. Murdoch bt MVP to retain US Title. Orton bt Undertaker. Monday. Its Monday my meeting day things start bad and soon get . . . worse first my company car breaks down, then when waiting for a taxi i get soaked by a passing truck (my new armani suit should of been a wet suit) i finally arrive at Titan Towers by and some miracle i've 5 Minutes to meeting time a quick swap of suit jackets with JBL (guess he's sucking up but least i wont look an idiot) and i enter Mrs McMahon's office ... to realise i've left my notes in the wet jacket (that JBL now holds) . . . good start to my WWE career. The meeting went better than expected with Stephanie agreeing to some changes but not others allowing me to change the product slightly with a little less enthasis on Modern glitzy soap opera Sports Entertainment style and add a bit more of a Traditional approach, she wouldn't let me put a little more danger into matches though and also demanded that if i must hire new workers i only hire wrestlers who have good Basic skills (D Rated) and she wants more Athletic workers on the roster (B- in Athleticism ouch!!) she wants our Prestige up and to not lose money . . . in the next 2 years! Tuesday through Friday was spent in talks with new workers to fill the much depleted roster (from development as well as outside the promotion) and i also sent word out that i would like a second TV show (1 hour just isnt going to be enough). ROSTER: Main Eventers: Undertaker (Heel). Johnny Nitro (Heel). John Cena (Heel). Triple H (Face). Randy Orton (Heel). Trevor Murdoch (Heel). Upper Midcarders: CM Punk (Face). MVP (Face). Midcard: Ernest "The Cat" Miller (Face). Lower Midcard: None. Openers: Noriega (Face). Jon Moxley (Heel). Occasional Wrestler: Shane McMahon (Face). Womens Division: Jillian Hall (Heel). Maria Kanellis (Face). Michelle McCool (Face). Molly Holly (Heel). Personality: Ariel (Heel). Maryse (Face). Manager: Queen Sharmell (Heel). Armando Alejandro Estrada (Heel). Announcer: Tony Schiovone. Colour: JBL. Authority Figure: Linda McMahon (Face). Paul Heyman (Face). Stephanie McMahon (Heel). Ref: Nick Patrick. Earl Hebner. Road Agent: Ricky Steamboat. Greg Gagne. Arn Anderson. My only change in the way of releases is Tony Schiovone and i'l replace him on Play by Play with the man who did Play by Play on my IWC show's . . . me! My final couple of peaces of bad news was when i heard that CMLL had offered Randy Orton a Written contract and he was accepting (and he holds our World Tag Title's with Trevor Murdoch) and also MVP's contract is up and because he isn't considered athletic enough Stephanie won't let me renew it. My first WWE Experience show will be up soon . . WWE.COM preview. Weds August wk 2. News has hit most wrestling news sites that WWE has a new Sheriff in town but who will he be? and what will become of the 3 pronged rule of WWE's first Life President Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley and Titan Sports Representative Linda McMahon and her Extreme P.A Paul E. Heyman!? Has well has the answer to this we have also have heard we will also find out the answer to the age old question . . "Who better a beer drinking tobacco chewing Redneck and a Narcissistic Legend Killer or a Straight Edge matt Technition and a life president's estranged husband" Tune in to WWE Experience this Saturday 12.00 on Comedy Central. Power 10. (Cut down to 10 with the small roster) Key: Number in brackets: Last wks position) 1. John Cena (1). (Only a month away from his 4 year anniversary of holding the WWE Heavyweight title, his inaction this week wasn't enough to knock him off the top spot). 2. Randy Orton (3) (A victory over The Undertaker was enough to move this half of the Tag Title holders up to 2nd). 3. Triple H (2) (Inaction knocks HHH down to 3). 4. Trevor Murdoch (5) (A Succesful defence of the US Title against MVP keeps Murdoch's climb up the top 10 on course). 5. The Undertaker (4) (A loss to Orton drops the Legend down the rankings). 6. Johnny Nitro (6) (A succesful Title defence over CM Punk keeps him above the Straight Edge Technition this week). 7. CM Punk (7) (Failure to capture the National Title means Punk stays 7th). 8. Armando Alejandro Estrada (8) (The ECW Heavyweight champion wasn't in action this week but thanks to MVP's loss keeps the 8th spot). 9. Jillian Hall (New Entry) (The Womens champion continue's her success with a victory over Michelle McCool). 10. Montel Vontavious Porter (9) (Will another loss drop MVP out of the top 10?).

WWE Experience. Saturday Wk 2 August 2010. JBL "Hello and welcome to WWE Experience we're coming to you live from The Event Centre, in California , I'm sure you've all heard the rumours by now we might have a new boss. But dont worry JBL has 3 lots of good news for ya' 1. JBL's is irraplaceable and will always be here, 2. That pencil neck geek Schiovone is gone, and 3. Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley is and will always be the best Life-President you could ask for" Jingo "Hello my names Paul Jingo and i'll be your new Announcer some of you might know me from IWC DVD releases . . " JBL "And Soccer shows right? You commentated on them didn't you?" Jingo ". . well we dont call it soccer in England. But I'm not here to talk about myself 'm here to call some action and . . that music means we have a match". ". . . Weighing in at 218lb from Puerto Rico, Noriega" " . . and his opponant . . the WWE Intercontinental and WWE Heavyweight Champion, the Dr. of Thuganomics . . John Cena". Jingo "Wow i've never heard a more hated individual than that man John Cena ..". JBL "These idiot fans dont see what a great Champion Cena has been he's held the Heavyweight Title of our great company for nearly 4 years Jingo something an idiot like you couldn't even begin to understand". John Cena picks up the win after 5.02 minutes with an F-U. Cena picks up a mic "Yo Yo Yo Yo Yo, i hear the boo's when i fight why why WHY do people in this country hate success!? I've been the WWE Heavyweight champion for 3 years and 11 months . . and its been tough, but do you know whats the hardest thing of all? to hear you idiot fans boo me. Well who ya gonna cheer!? Hey!? I've beat everyone. MVP's gone i beat him right out the company, Marcus Cor Von!? Left the company rather than face ME The Dr of Thuganomics . . . and that leave's Triple H whose own wife bans him from single's competition to stop me from destroying him . . . Jingo " . . thats not what i've heard i heard she's just trying to harm his career . ." JBL "she's just looking out for him Paul now shut up and listen to the Champ". Cena is right in front of the Announce table now "Jingo is it!? Who's this new "Sheriff" then? You must know?" Jingo "I dont know i was employed by Linda McMahon CEO of Titan Sports". Cena (Re entering the ring) " .. Well in just over a weeks time it'll be Summerslam and i'm yet to recieve a single challenge is there anyone who dare face The Champ!? Anyone? Someone watching tonight maybe?" Someone in the audience stands up (their about 6ft tall wearing a hoody with the hood up so you cant make out their face). "You!? ok Yeh iv beat all the so called superstars how about a fan tell you what if you can get to the ring before the fat lazy security stop you ITS ON" The fan runs for the barrier punch's 1 security guy down and clotheslines another jumps the barrier and has he rolls into the ring Cena (and the rest of us) see who it is and Cena bails its . . . . MATT HARDY! Matt Hardy "2 1/2 years, ... 30 month's, ... 130 weeks or 913 days thats how long this company has been crying out for a dose of Mattitude and all you've had to put up with is a whiny bitch wannabe rapper with dilusions of granduer John Cena well lets get the contract drawn up me and you at Summerslam and your reign has WWE Heavyweight champion will come to an end because my spirit is everlasting and I . . Will . . Not . . Die!!!" The 2nd match of the night is a womens tag match between Michelle McCool, Maria + the re-debuting Mickie James vs Ariel, Jillian Hall and Molly Holly whoever gets the pinfall will get a Womens Title match against Jillian at Summerslam if Jillian wins she chooses her opponant before the match Maryse is Interviewing Mickie James Maryse "How good does it feel to be not only back in a WWE ring but with a chance to go to Summerslam and face Jillian Hall for the Womens Title?" Mickie "It's great to be back were i belong to hear the screaming WWE fans and it will be even better to possibly win my 5th Womens Title at Summerslam and be at the same level as my heroes Trish Stratus and the Fabulous Moolah the only other women to have held the Title 5 or more times. Michelle McCool, Maria + Mickie James beat Ariel, Jillian Hall and Molly Holly when Michelle McCool and Mickie fought Molly and Jillian outside and Maria hit a running Bulldog then got the 3 count on Ariel at 6.53 to earn a Womens Title shot at Summerslam. National Champion Johnny Nitro beats Ernest "The Cat" Miller in 8.01 after a Standing Shooting Star Press after the match he grabs a Mic and tells the world a future Hall of Famer like himself needs to be wearing a Title with history and class just like his name Nitro suggests and not like these idiot fans . . . so the National Title is no more and Nitro declares himself to be the NEW WWE European Champion. Tonight's Main Event! Triple H and CM Punk vs Randy Orton and Trevor Murdoch for the WWE World Tag Titles. A back and forth match given just enough time for an air of importance with the finish coming when Punk tags in HHH after playing the face in distress to perfection Orton and Murdoch in the faces get the better of exchanges of punche's and both HHH and Punk hit Pedigrees and with Triple H getting the 3 count on Orton he and Punk are the NEW WWE WorldTag Team Champions. 14.49. Straight after the match before Punk and HHH can celebrate WWE Life President and HHH's estranged wife Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley comes down to the ring followed as always by ECW Heavyweight Champion Armando Alejandro Estrada before she could say much more than that she wants to know what this rubbish about a new "Sherrif" is CEO Linda McMahon and her Extreme P.A Paul E. Heyman come to ringside and all four get into an argumen over who the mystery person is AND who is the rightfull ruler of the WWE until . . . . . . (Music hits) ". . . I'm back . . . and better than ever . . . " A man not seen in the WWE for well over 3 years Eric Bischoff walks onto the walkway and declares "Steph Linda it's great to see you" in his arrogant sarcastic way "Well i better clear up our little mystery hadn't i!? . . Lets see where to start in the mid 90's i ran a little company called World Championship Wrestling a company that almost ended this company and because of my success after some morons mis-managed what i'd built with WCW i was made General Manager of Raw to a decent amount of success but that was awhile ago and i've been sitting at home now watching this company die a slooow and painful death until . . . . Vincent Kennedy McMahons clause in his will came into effect when this company stops making money or Steph shane and Linda dont appear up to the task of running this company I Eric Bischoff become Chairman of World Wrestling Entertainment!" Jingo "Oh my god Eric Bischoff is Chairman!? Vince Macmahon manages to screw his family over from behond the grave!? Thats all we have time for folks tune in next week . . ." As well as the T.V taping 2 dark match were also on display, James Lethal (AKA Jay Lethal or Blackmachismo) beat Jon Moxley. Elijah Burke and D-Wreck (fighting under the team name of "The Experience"(D-Wreck is a former NFL Defensive rookie of the year in 2006 trained for wrestling in 07 and this is his first big break real name DeMarco Ryans)) beat The Hart Brothers Dallas and Blade (Bret Hart's sons). Sunday August wk 3. WWE Experience Quick Results: Dark Matches: Lethal bt Jon Moxley. The Experience bt The Hart Bros. Main Show: John Cena bt Noriega. Michelle McCool, Maria and Mickie James bt Ariel, Molly Holly and Jillian Hall. Johnny Nitro bt The Cat Ernest Miller. (Retains National(now European) Title. Triple H + CM Punk bt Randy Orton + Trevor Murdoch to become new WWE World Tag Team Champions. WWE Experience rating: 3.79 (up .18 from last week). Biggest pops of the night: Triple H, CM Punk and Shane McMahon. Biggest Heel Heat: Stephanie McMahon, Randy Orton and John Cena. Fans moment of the night: Matt Hardy's return.

Actually those four reigns are longer then Cenas:D Bruno Sammartino 2,803 May 17, 1963 January 18, 1971 Bob Backlund 2,135 February 20, 1978 December 26, 1983 Hulk Hogan 1,474 January 23, 1984 February 5, 1988 Bruno Sammartino 1,237 December 10, 1973 April 30, 1977 but enough about that. Good first show looking forward to the second one

Thanks for the feedback Wink and cheers for that info i was going to check that out but got lazy at least i didn't have it said on the show. Tuesday August wk3. Nick Patrick informs us that he will be moving to Mexico (to join Randy Orton in defecting to CMLL). Time to find a new Referee. Weds August wk3. CM Punk adds to the mass exodus problems and signs with CMLL (These guys are really beginning to annoy me, i guess their road agent Gerald Brisco has something to do with taking our top stars). I add to the booking committee and introduce Eric Bischoff to the rest of the team of Shane McMahon, Paul Heyman, Ricky Steamboat and Greg Gagne. Power 10. 1. John Cena (1) (Stays top after a short match against Noriega, how will he fare against the returning Matt Hardy at Summerslam!?). 2. Triple H (3) (Jumps above the man he pinned in becoming Tag Champ with partner CM Punk). 3. Randy Orton (2) (Drops down 1 place after losing Tag Titles to HHH and CM Punk). 4. Trevor Murdoch (4) (keeps no.4 spot inspite of losing Tag Titles). 5. Matt Hardy (New Entry) (Jumps straight in at 5 after his suprise appearance and challange to John Cena). 6. The Undertaker (5) (Drops down 1 place after not being involved on Experience this week). 7. CM Punk (Stays 7th despite winning Tag Titles will a succesful defence move him on up?). 8. Johnny Nitro (6) (Another succesful Title defence wasn't enough to keep 6th spot). 9. Armando Alejandro Estrada (8) (No match this week). 10. Jillian Hall (9) (stays in the top 10 despite being on the losing side of a six diva tag match). Summerslam card: WWE World Heavyweight Title Match: John Cena (c) vs Matt Hardy. WWE World Tag Team Titles rematch: Triple H + CM Punk (c) vs Trevor Murdoch + Randy Orton. WWE Womens Title Match: Jillian Hall (c) vs Maria. ECW Heavyweight Title match, Extreme Rules: Armando Alejandro Estrada (c) vs Shane McMahon. 4 Team Tag Team Invitational any team anywhere in the world welcome: ??? vs ??? vs ??? vs ??? Friday August wk 3. CM Punk gone meaning the WWE World Tag Titles are Vacant. Howard Finkle has signed with WWE (someone to announce the competitors).

WWE.com Experience Preview. Last week we saw the arrival of Matt Hardy to accept John Cena's open challenge to face him for the WWE Heavyweight Title at Summerslam tonight Hardy takes on Randy Orton in th main event in his first match since his return. Also what will Stephanie and her lawyers have for Eric Bischoff wwe.com is sure she wont give her position of power up without a fight, and finally wwe.com has learnt after Experience went off the air the raging Mrs McMahon-Helmsley fired CM Punk in a fit of range what will become of Triple H and the Tag Team Titles? Find out all this and more on WWE Experience live on Comedy Central 12.00.

WWE World Heavyweight Title Match: [B]John Cena (c)[/B] vs Matt Hardy. WWE World Tag Team Titles rematch: [B]Triple H + CM Punk (c)[/B] vs Trevor Murdoch + Randy Orton. WWE Womens Title Match: [B]Jillian Hall (c)[/B] vs Maria. ECW Heavyweight Title match, Extreme Rules: [B]Armando Alejandro Estrada (c)[/B] vs Shane McMahon. 4 Team Tag Team Invitational any team anywhere in the world welcome: Motorcity Machine Guns vs World Greatest Tag Team vs [B]Briscoes[/B] vs Hooligans

WWE World Heavyweight Title Match: [B]John Cena (c)[/B] vs Matt Hardy. WWE World Tag Team Titles rematch: [B]Triple H + CM Punk (c)[/B] vs Trevor Murdoch + Randy Orton. WWE Womens Title Match: [B]Jillian Hall (c)[/B] vs Maria. ECW Heavyweight Title match, Extreme Rules: [B]Armando Alejandro Estrada (c)[/B] vs Shane McMahon. 4 Team Tag Team Invitational any team anywhere in the world welcome: [B]Motorcity Machine Guns[/B] vs World Greatest Tag Team vs Briscoes vs Hooligans

Thanx for the reply's and predictions slight changes to the card because CM Punk is now gone. WWE Experience Sat August wk 3. The show opens with a short Video clip of Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley firing CM Punk then Triple H's music hits and he comes to the ring with an angry look on his face carrying both Tag Titles "I'm not gonna hold up the show . . but i wanna know the same thing all these fans wanna know . . Who's running this show?? If its Bischoff then why the f**k was Stephanie allowed to fire Punk? and if it is my darling wife Stephanie then then why dont you get you fat ass out here so i can insert my spare Title where the sun doesn't shine . . . " (Eric Bischoff's music hits and he walks onto the entrance way "Hello Hunter its good to see you again. To answer your first question i will be in full control just has soon has your wife's lawyers give up looking for small prints in the will. But for know a little bit of chaos will be entertainment for the fans . . . . and so that brings me to the WWE World Tag Team Titles which includes your "spare" Title so dont go shoving it anywhere . . even if it is somewhere readily accesable to any wrestler wanting to further their careers, you will be defending the Titles at Summerslam your opponants will be Murdoch and Orton and your partner? I've brought someone in for you he is a multiple time Tag Title holder in WCW and WWE he is also a former multiple time World Champion . . . . . Booker T". Booker "Hunta, me n you we have history, but those 2 punks Murdoch and Orton!? They will be history . . now can you dig that!? . . . SUCKAAAAGH" HHH "You know what Booker!? I can dig it. . . ans Orton, Murdoch it's time to play the game-ah!!" JBL "Wow what an explosive start to the show hey Jingo!? We've got our answer to the tag Titles situation and i guess Stephanie still as a chance if it comes to a vote she'll be getting my vote and i hope shes got yours!?" Jingo "Wow indeed JBL Booker T is back in the WWE i for 1 cant wait to see him in action. and talking of action up next we have our first match of the night and it will feature 2 of the 4 teams to compete in the tag team invitational at Summerslam". The Experience (D-Wreck and Elijah Burke) vs Ice Dynamos (Duece Snuka and Shad Gaspard). The match was obviously booked in a way to show off both teams skills without giving too much away or making any competitor look weaker than another the match was declared a draw at 8.04 after Little Guido Maritato and Shannon Moore interfeared in the match to give us 3 of the 4 teams to be competing at Summerslam the 4th came out and made it an 8 man brawl that security, road agents and other wrestlers had to brake up the 4th team being "Wildcat" Chris Harris and "Cowboy" James Storm America's Most Wanted (Back together for the 1st time in 4 years for their 1st WWE appearance). The Undertaker makes his way to the ring purple smoke, druids strange lighting the whole shenanigans "Wrestlers the world over listen . . . (full gothic gravel voice) the Undertaker ... is making an open challange ... to anyone to face me at .. Summerslam ... turn up at your peril because you will ... rest .. in .. peace". ding, ding, ding, "Already in the ring at this time from Death Valley .. The Undertaker! Annd his opponant weighing in at 229lbs from London, England Clinton Brockley". Undertaker gets the win in under 5 minutes 4.49 to be precise after a Chokeslam, the commantators put over the fact that Clinton Brockley is a soccer hooligan whos obviously not used to opponants like The Undertaker. A video package is shown of some John Cena action to hype is Title defence at Summerslam. Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley comes is shown on the Titan Tron "WWE fans and wrestlers unfortunatly your stuck with me you see Eric Bischoff is Chairman but he wont be able to override any decisions the board of director's makes, the same board that i'm head of so other than the little anount of power Eric thinks he has its business has usual and that means i'm changing your big surprise match Eric ... it will be HHH and Booker T vs Orton and Murdoch for the WWE World Tag Team Titles inside a 15 ft high steel cage!". Main Event: Randy Orton vs Matt Hardy. Hardy gets the big win after holding the top rope to stop an RKO attempt and hitting a Twist of Fate and a pin for the 3 count. After the match Hardy is attacked by John Cena and they brawl through the crowd to end the show. Dark Matches: Paul Burchill bt Sterling James Keenan. Shannon Moore and Little Guido Maritato bt Colt Cabana and Christopher Steel (Ace Steel).

Sunday August wk 3. WWE Experience Quick results: Dark Matches: Burchill bt James Keenan. Shannon Moore and Little Guido bt The Second City Saints. Main Show: The Experience drew with The Ice Dynamos. Undertaker bt Clinton Brockley. Matt Hardy bt Randy Orton. WWE Experience Rating: 3.76. (down .03 going into Summerslam). Biggest pops of the night: Triple H, Howard Finkles return, and Eric Bischoff (when insulting Stephanie). Biggest Heel heat of the night: Stephanie McMahon, John Cena, Randy Orton. Fans moment of the night: Bischoff's insults against Stephanie. Heres the final card feel free to predict away the show will be up sometime tomorrow all being well. Final Summerslam card: Shannon Moore + Little Guido Maritato vs The Experience vs Ice Dynamos vs AMW. ECW Heavyweight Title Extreme rules match: Armando Alejandro Estrada vs Shane McMahon. Womens Title Match: Jillian Hall vs Maria. Tag Title Cage match: Triple H + Booker T vs Randy Orton and Trevor Murdoch. The Undertaker vs ???

Shannon Moore + Little Guido Maritato vs [B]The Experience [/B]vs Ice Dynamos vs AMW. ECW Heavyweight Title Extreme rules match: [B]Armando Alejandro Estrada [/B]vs Shane McMahon. Womens Title Match: [B]Jillian Hall[/B] vs Maria. Tag Title Cage match: [B]Triple H + Booker T[/B] vs Randy Orton and Trevor Murdoch. [B]The Undertaker[/B] vs ??? WWE Heavyweight Title match: John Cena vs [B]Matt Hardy[/B].

WWE presents: SUMMERSLAM. Live on PPV from Nassau Coliseum, Long Island, New York. Johnny Nitro comes out at the start of the show Mic in hand "Well i'm disapointed, i always looked up to Eric Bischoff the man who gave me my first opportunity in this business, ... in fact i even used Nitro in his honour for what he did at WCW but now? .... after the way he's come in here and hes trying to screw the honorable Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley out of her job i'm so embarresed that from this moment forward i'l be known has Johnny Milan in honour of my European championship and because Milan is the home of fashion and i am the most fashionable man in this company .... (dramatic pause for the boos) infact look at some of these fans do they even know what fashion is!? ... I cant stay in this arena one more minute ...". The music hits and out comes Eric Bischoff "Embarresed are you? Well il tell you what your not the only one i'm a little embarresed to .... it appears i forgot to give you a match tonight .. but dont worry i found someone while you were boring these poor fans to sleep so for all the people who paid to see Johnny MILAN get his ass kicked its time to meet his opponant ... Yoshihiro Tajiri". WWE European Title match: Johnny Milan vs Yoshihiro Tajiri. Stiff kicks from Tajiri start the match off giving the fans something to cheer on but its not too long before the match slows a little and Milan takes control for awhile the match goes back and forth until Tajiri misses a springboard shoulderblock Milan rolls out goes too leave with his Title and when Tajiri stops him he hits him with the belt in full view of the referee getting himself intentionally disqualified. Winner: Tajiri but Johnny Milan retains. Backstage a limo pulls up and out steps Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley with Armando Alejandro Estrada. We cut to somewhere backstage where Maryse is standing by to interview new Tag Team AMW but before they can say anything John Cena comes up and grabs the mic "Hush up, ... dont worry fans cos THE CHAMP IS HERE! Now listen here honey (to Maryse) you dont wanna be wasting your time talking to dem Cowboys you need to be chattin' to a real man a Intercontinental champion of a man, a WWE Heavyweight champion for the last 3 years and 11 loooooonng months ... tel ya wat you go wait in my car and il take you back to my hotel and show you what i mean by loooonng ..." Maryse shakes her head in disgust and slaps him he grabs her by the hair before she can run she screams and luckily enough someone heard and came to her rescue ..... Matt Hardy he gets the better of a exchange of punches then manages to hit a Side effect before they are sepparated by officials. A short video is shown of the 4 teams to be competing in the Tag Team Invitational match. The Experience (D-Wreck + Elijah Burke) vs Shannon Moore and Little Guido Maritato vs Americas Most Wanted (Chris Harris + James Storm) vs Ice Dynamos (Shad Gaspard + Duece Snuka). Each team is given a fair share of match time to show the fans what their about (being new teams or re-debuting teams) The Experience of Elijah Burke and D-Wreck pick up the V when D-Wreck spears Chris Harris Elijah BUrke pin him while D-Wreck provide's "Defence" keeping other wrestlers from stopping the 3 count. Backstage Stephanie bumps into Triple H and Booker T she and HHH stare at each other for a second until Armando Alejandro Estrada catches up with steph they go to walk off when Steph notices HHH is bending and blatantly looking at her behind ... Steph "What the hell are you looking at HUNTER?" HHH "Sorry i couldnt help but notice you really are carrying some extra baggage ... (she looks angrily at him) and i dont mean Mr. Estrada ..." Steph "... If you want to keep this partner i'd be quiet if i was you ... come Armando". Her and Armando walk around the corner ... HHH "...C'ya fatass!!" Booker "You dint just say that!? Tell me you dint just say that? .... you bad" HHH (laughs) "Well i am the game and i am that damn .. bad!!" They both laugh at their own jokes "C'mon lets go find the buffet". The Undertaker comes out next full supernatural special effects no expence speared purple smoke, flashing lights, OVW guys dressed as druids bells ... the full monty. Undertaker "Well its time .... some poor soul must have answered the calling .... the calling of suicide ... thats what it means to step in the ring with ... The Undertaker ... please reveal yourselves ... and prepare to .... rest in peace!" The Fink "In the ring weighing 306lbs, from Death Valley .. The Undertaker .... and his opponant weighing in this morning at 235lbs, from London England, .. Paul Burchill". Right at the bell Burchill throws everything he's got at Taker able to move him but not knock him down whereas Taker knock him on his butt quite easily .... the match comes to its climax when Burchill knocks Taker down with a crossbody from the top rope he then climbs back up top for a Frogsplash but Taker raises catches Burchills throat hits a Chokeslam but instead off going for the pin he picks him back up and sets up and .. Tombstones the londoner and gets the 3 count. Backstage Shane McMahon is interviewed by Sharmell he warns Estrada that even with his sister the Life BITCH in charge in his corner he wont be able to beat the King of Steam. A video package plays hyping the Shane McMahon Estrada fued. ECW Heavyweight Title extreme rules match: Armando Alejandro Estrada vs Shane McMahon. The match see's the WWE style hardcore environment with use of the classic Ironboard, Tables, Chairs, Stop sign and even a kitchen sink Stephanie hand weapons to Estrada all throughout the bout until Shane "accidently" (not) sprays Steph with a fire extuingisher Shane looks all ready for the win after a sloppy looking coast to coast into a bin into Estrada's face (you know the one) when out of the crowd come 2 massive muscley masked men dressed in red and black they beat down shane and double chokeslam him through a table then lay Estrada on top of him he gets the 3 count and retains his Title and gets a good ole celebration with Mrs McMahon-Helmsley and the huge behemoth's introduced to the crowd has Thunder and Lightning. Estrada, Thunder and Lightning are told to leave ringside by Steph and she calls for the Cage to be set up the ring to be cleared and the Tag Team Title match to start NOW. A video package is shown to hype the match showing Bookers arrival and HHH and Punk winning the Title as well as clips from the weeks of banter between HHH and Steph. Steph "Triple H, Booker you two think your sooo funny dont you? You think Bischoff can help you keep your jobs dont you thats why your soooo brave isnt it? well he cant and thats why WHO ever is pinned in this match is GONE ... they will not return to the WWE as long as i have power now get out here and lose those Tag Titles to The Legend Killer Randy Orton and Trevor Murdoch (full screech mode)" Steph goes to the announce table to help on commentry. WWE World Tag Team Titles Cage Match: HHH and Booker T vs Trevor Murdoch and Randy Orton. A hard fought Cage match with HHH juicing real bad (with alot of his hair going red) HHH and Booker retain when Murdoch escapes the cage but Orton was stopped at the top by Booker who hits a Book-End from the top rope HHH hits a big knee Booker spinnaroonies looks like to go for a Scissor kick stops and signals for HHH to hit the pedigree he does turning around to face Stephanie at the announce table. Backstage we see Sharmell with Maria "Maria in just a moment you have a chance to be the new WWE Womens champion what does something like that mean to you?" Maria "(stares blankly at Sharmell for a second then just when it looks as thought the cogs have slipped into place ... ) well it means i have to fight a match in the ring and beat Jillian Hall ... (another blank stare for a second or two) she is the current Womens champion silly" ( a little giggle). Sharmell "(Sharmell's turn to stare blankly ... right .. erm .. ok .. lets erm ... go to ringside". JBL "well Jingo it looks like Randy Orton is gone from the WWE .. to many people appear to be losing there jobs .. so tell me how the hell do you still work here?" Jingo "Well John i guess it helps that i tend to not p' off my boss ... anyway folks up next is the Womens Title match lets take a look how Maria earned her shot". A video package plays and shows a recap of the 6 diva tag of Maria, Michelle McCool and Mickie James beating Ariel, Molly Holly and Jillian hall with Maria pinning Ariel. WWE Womens Title match: Jillian vs Maria. Very short match here the finish comes at 7.14 with Jillian succesfully defending her Title Maria put up a good fight and had alot of the crowd behind her until Jillian rolled out of a schoolgirl pin steps back and hits her Bombshell Dropkick then covers for the 3 count (with her feet on the ropes). Backstage Matt Hardy has a camera and is holding it himself pointing into his own face (creating an unusual promo effect) "Cena you may of managed to hold onto the WWE Heavyweight Title for nearly 4 years, the most prestigeous title in our industry but you havn't faced ME Matt Hardy .. Version 1.0 its almost time John almost time for your Mattitude adjustment .... (he puts the camera on a table and steps back with it still on him) no matter what you throw at me John no matter how bad you try to cheat me out of the biggest prize of them all you will not beat me ... and i WILL NOT DIE!!!!" A video package shows clips of John Cena title defenses and ends with Matt Hardy's arrival and pinfall over Randy Orton. WWE Heavyweight Title match: John Cena vs Matt Hardy. The longest match of the night (has a main event should be) goes almost 30 minutes with both wrestlers being given a good portion of time to dominate the other, Cena kicks out of a Matt Hardy Side-effect gets to the ropes from a Cena ST-FU the finish comes with Cena getting out of a Twist of Fate attempt dropping to his corner and using a chain (that he'd earlier stashed on the steps) wrapped around his fist to punch Hardy who staggers into the ropes and Cena catches him and lifts him into an F-U lifts a leg and the ref counts 1 .. 2 .. 3 much to the discust of the fans, and Summerslam goes off the air with the now very familliar site of John Cena celebrating as WWE Heavyweight Champion. Fans at the arena also got to see 2 Dark Matches: Mickie James bt Cameron Rain (Rain from Shimmer). John Walters bt Sterling James Keenan. Summerslam: Quick results: Yoshihiro Tajiri bt Johnny Milan by D.Q. The Experience bt Shannon Moore + Little Guido, Ice Dynamos and AMW. The Undertaker bt Paul Burchill. Armando Alejandro Estrada bt Shane McMahon. Triple H + Booker T bt Randy Orton + Trevor Murdoch. Jillian bt Maria. John Cena bt Matt Hardy. Buy Rate: 2.90 (down .49 from Vengeance). Pops of the night: HHH, Mickie James (dark match), Shane McMahon. Heel heat of the night: Stephanie, John Cena, Johnny Milan. Match of the night: Cena vs Hardy. Fans worst match: Booker + HHH vs Orton + Murdoch. Head bookers comments: Well its disapointing when the 2 dark matches were better than 4 matches on the main card ... and with Mickie James' popularity in New York so high i admit i dropped the ball not putting her in the Womens Title match, the final rating for the card being b- we've got to start putting on better shows or we'll never get out of this slump. Has excuses go my only one is a had very little time to prepare for Summerslam with trying to sign wrestlers because of the massively depleted roster its looking abit better now with a few more debuts to happen in the next couple of weeks, and finally the TV deal situation looks like its going to have to wait no network believes we are populer enough for 2 shows.

Weds August wk 4. Ricky Steamboat is leaving us for a different Mexican promotion, this time its AAA. - Time to find a new Road Agent. WWE.com Preview Summerslam fall-out! After the events of Summerslam Stephanie McMahon has informed WWE.com that Triple H and Booker will defend their Titles against her new aquisitions Thunder + Lightning. We've also had word from Eric Bischoff that Johnny Milan + John Cena will team up to take on AMW. What else will go down this week on Experience has we have our last US show before we go on our European 3 week tour. Power 15 (slowly getting bigger has the roster fills). 1.John Cena (1) (Remains top after hanging on to the WWE Title). 2. Triple H (2) (No change has he gets the pin that kicks Orton out of the WWE). 3. Matt Hardy (5) (His win over Orton on Experience was enough to jump 2 places, not losing cleanly didn't hinder his progression). 4. Undertaker (6) (The deadman did enough on the 2 shows to hit the top 5). 5. Booker T (New Entry) (His debut coupled with his win in the Tag Cage match means he debuts on the Power 15 in a strong position). 6. Trevor Murdoch (4) (His loss at Summerslam means he's down 2 places even if he was outside the Cage when Orton was pinned). 7. Johnny Milan (8) (New name, up 1 position even after losing by DQ at Summerslam). 8. Tajiri (New entry) (Debuts by beating Johnny Milan, shame it was a DQ win). 9. Armando Alejandro Estrada (9) (A win over Shane holds his spot but that was only thanks to the WWE's 2 newest monsters). 10. Thunder + Lightning (New entry) (The 2 huge behemoth's made their presence felt at Summerslam by destroying Shane O'Mac). 11. Jillian Hall (10) Despite her win she drops 1 place only because of the strong performances of other superstars). 12 The Experience (New entry) (The new tagteam tandem od Elijah Burke + D-Wreck is gaining momentum, how long before they earn a Tag Title shot!?). 13. Shane McMahon (New entry) (Despite his loss Shane looked strong at Summerslam could of maybe become ECW Champion if it wasnt for Thunder + Lightning). 14. Maria (New) (Gets in the Power 15 despite her loss, can she regain some momentum!?). 15. Mickie James (New) (Looked strong 2 weeks ago in the diva tag, Jillian must beware Mickie's got her in her sights). Thurs August wk 4. My first month in charge is getting worse Arn Anderson has now left and Greg Gagne is considering an offer. Thats all 3 Road Agents gone!!!

WWE Experience Sat August wk 4. from Colisee lewiston, Maine. The showkicks off backstage with Booker T and Triple H walking the corridor Titles on shoulders bags in hand. Book "So Trips did ya see WWE.com!? We gotta face dem big Red and Black masked feakshows Thunder and Lightning .." HHH "Yeh i heard .. i wonder what those guys are doing right now!? ... arrrgh their probably with Estrada lieing to Steph that she hasnt got a fat ass .." Booker "You dint jus say that!? Tell me .." HHH ".. I said it Book n ya know what? i say we go out to the ring and fight those damn freakshow right now .. and can YOU dig that!? ..." Booker ".. Sssssuuckaaaaargh". JBL "Those 2 disrespectful sob's i really hope Mrs McMahon-Helmsley didnt hear those 2 clowns .. people get fired when shes angry". Jingo "Worried for your job again John? .. Wait whats that" A video starts playing on the Titantron the musics slow and fairground ferris wheel sounding and sounds as though its played on a really old grammaphone or scratched up record on a record player and the video is just pictures and images some quick flashes others for a second or so easy to spot were: a black rose, a sketch of a skeleton (maybe the grim reaper), a Raven on a perch, a magpie in flight, an old style victorian looking big black pram, and finally a moving jerky video of red liquid (maybe blood) going down the plughole in a sink the the screen goes black slowly and the words Strip away Vanity in purple letters show on the screen briefly. JBL "... Well that was weird ... erm .. dammit thats The Games music he and Booker are coming out here". After the weird video the show goes on ... Booker "Thunder and Lightning even thought there aint a black cloud in tha sky ... " HHH "Get your freakshow asses out here and come play THE GAME .." Booker "Suckaaaaaaaaaerrrs ..". This next match is scheduled for 1 fall and is for the WWE World Tag Team championships introducing first already in the ring from Houston, Texas weighing in at 254lbs he is one half of the Tag Team champions Booker T .. and his partner from Greenwich Connicticut, weighing 260lbs The Game .. Triple H ..... and their opponants from Puerto Rico weighing in at a combined weight of 597lbs Thunder and Lightning. Thunder and Lightning show their massive strength advantage to begin with and totally dominate Triple H and Booker the tide slowly starts turning when the Tag champs use their speed to their advantage after the match has gone over the 10 minute mark Booker and Triple H look almost in full control and then help arrives in the shape of Armando Alejandro Estrada and very surprisingly ... X-Pac they help the challenges beat down HHH and Booker but the ref has enough and throws the match out ... "The winners by Disqualification and still WWE World Tag Team champions Triple H and Booker T". .... .. the beat down continues until Eric Bischoff comes out onto the stage with Matt Hardy + Tajiri who rundown to make the save. We go backstage once the 8 wrestlers have been sepperated where Trevor Murdoch is with Maryse "So Mr Murdoch you requested this interview time to get a few things of your chest what wrong?" Trevor Murdoch (takes chewing tobacco out his mouth tries to hand it to Maryse when she refuses he puts it in his pocket) "Well missy i got stuff to tell everyone, me teamin whi that there pretty boy Randy orton that was jus tempry this US Title i got ... this is what its about me goin out to tha ring mounting someone like a bull mounts ya best breedin' cow and (Maryse looks repulsed) and hitting away at em .... then i hits em wi the best damn lariet in tha business and gets the 1 2 3 ... then its time for celebratin n missy you should see the way i celebrate i goes down to the bar ... not a fancy nancy bar that Randy used to take me to a propa bar where you pays extra fa a clean mug and i piks me up a groupie thats right Maryse Randy taught me ya call em groupies n it neva mattas to me how old she is ... (he stares at the ceiling) did i eva tel ya bout the time i picked up this one groupie Mississippi think it was boy she musta bin a right looka when she was younga say 30 mebe 40 years ago .... (he just stares at her like hes waiting for a question)" Maryse " .. erm ... how .. erm .. old was she?" Murdoch "she was younga than the girl i met las week, but yawl dint wanna know that did ya!? ..... now how old was that there groupie from Mississippi!? ... ow yeh she was 62 ... (Maryse stares at him then just leaves) ... hey come back lets go celebrate your a bit young but id take pitty on ya ..." We go to ringside where the commantators nervously avoid talking about Trevor Murdoch ... Cody Rhodes vs The Miz. The Miz picks up the win over Dusty's youngest son in this very short match at 4.02 after the Reality Check. Paul Heyman is backstage he reminds the fans that Ms Linda McMahon still lays claim to being CEO of Titansports and to prove she has power next week we will see John Cena defend his WWE Intercontinental Title against ..... Matt Hardy. Cameron Rain vs Mickie James. Mickie James picks up the victory in what was a very good Womens match (by WWE standards) although Rain showed she could be a future star. Backstage we go to John Cena and Johnny Milan who cut promo's on Americas Most Wanted mainly focusing on that they arent on their level. The Fink "Making their way to the ring first from Hollywood, L.A weighing in at 230lbs he is the WWE European champion Johnny Milan .. and his partner from West Newbury, Mass. Weighing 241lbs he is the WWE Intercontinental Champion and the WWE Heavyweight champion .. John Cena ..... and their opponants weighing in at a total combined weight of 473lbs they are Americas Most Wanted ... Chris Harris and James Storm. Cena + Milan vs AMW. Cena and Milan eventually slow AMW down and make Chris Harris play the face in distress including the overused blatant tag that the ref "didnt see" spot even though tthe Heels never tag infront of the ref Harris eventually hits a double clothesline and gets an hot tag and Storm is in he manages to Superkick Cena who rolls out the ring Harris then hits the Catatonic on Milan goes for the pin while Storm leaves the ring to go after Cena theref doesnt count for Harris informing him he isnt the legal man this gives Milan time to get to his title the ref takes it off him while hes throwing it out the ring Cena chairshots Storm and rolls him in the ring and Milan hits a crescent kick on Harris Cena pulls Harris out the ring while Milan pins the chairshotted Storm for the 1 .. 2 .. 3. Quick Results: Dark Matches: Trevor Murdoch bt Jamie Lethal. Clinton Brockley + Paul Burchill bt James Keenan + Jon Moxley. T.V Taping. HHH + Booker bt Thunder and Lightning by D.Q. The Miz bt Cody Rhodes. Mickie James bt Cameron Rain. Cena + Milan bt AMW. Rating: 3.78 (up .02). Biggest pops of the night: HHH, The Fink, Paul Heyman. Biggest Heel heat of the night: John Cena, Johnny Milan, Trevor Murdoch. Fans moment of the night: Booker and HHH banter.

Sunday August wk 4. Jim Cornette signs with us has a Road Agent and joins the booking team. Monday Sept. wk 1. Bill Behrains has joined us has a Road Agent. WWE Experience only has 1 season left. And in other new Taylor Matheny poses nude. Weds Sept. wk 1. Power 15. 1. John Cena (1) (The tag victory keeps him in top position). 2. Triple H (2) (Stays 2nd after a DQ victory). 3. Matt Hardy (3) (Stays in the top 3 even though he was inactive last week, but with an I.C Title shot this week watch this space). 4. Booker T (5) (The DQ victory was just enough to jump above the Deadman). 5. Undertaker (4) (Inactive, dropped 1 place). 6. Johnny Milan (7) (Up one place after getting the pin in the Main Event). 7. Trevor Murdoch (6) (Down 1, maybe his promo grossed too many people out!?). 8. Thunder + Lightning (10) (Up 2 places despite getting themselves DQ'd on Experience, looked impressive enough to convince the judges to move them on up). 9. Tajiri (8) (Inactivity means he drops 1 place). 10. Armando Alejandro Estrada (9) (Helping Thunder + Lightning beat on HHH + Booker didnt help his cause, down 1). 11. X-Pac (New) (A surprise entry into the Power 15, thanks to his attack from nowhere on Booker T and Triple H). 12. Mickie James (15) (The biggest jump, really impressed the judges with her skills). 13. The Miz (New) (Another new entry this week, a victory over Cody Rhodes was enough to hit the unlucky for some spot). 14. The Experience (12 (Down 2, inactive last week). 15. Jillian Hall (11) (The womens champ drops down 4 spots, inactive this week). WWE.Com preview. This week we head accross the pond to the UK we already know Matt Hardy will challenge John Cena for his Intercontinental championship but will we see X-Pac again!? and why the attack on his former friend Triple H? We've also had word that the WWE Cruiserweight Title will soon be around someone's waist how will that be decided? Find out the answers to all this and more on WWE Experience 12.00 on Comedy Central.

Sat Sept. wk 1. WWE Experience live on Comedy Central. JBL "Hello and welcome everybody to World Wrestling Entertainment and tonight we're live from bonny old England at the Prince of Wales Centre ..." Jingo "I'm delighted right now to be commentating in my own country for my favorite wrestling organisation". JBL "Well Jingo up first tonight i've been told we have 2 local boys competing Paul Birchall and Clinton Brockley, we've seen Burchill a few times most recently losing to The Undertaker at Summerslam but what about this Brockley kid i've seen him just the once" Jingo "Well John Clinton Brockley is a 20 year old, very gifted young athlete i've worked with him before the WWE and i dont mind saying this kid can deffinately be a future WWE Champion". JBL ".. and your opinion to me is worth as much as the paper it isnt written on Paul". The Fink "This match is scheduled for 1 fall first up both from England weighing a total combined weight of 452lbs Clinton Brockley and Paul Burchill ..... and their opponants first weighing in at 220lbs from Minneapolis, Minnesota and his partner from TV land, weighing 219lbs The Miz. A short match specifically to give the English fans something to be happy about especially when Paul Burchill hit X-Pac with the C4 and got the 1 2 3 on 6.49. A video shows (from the same producers of last weeks strange number, either that or everyones gone all gothicesque) this time we get such pictures as an Headstone, a Black Top Hat, a Sketch of a sheleton bird (maybe a raven or we are in England could be a pidgeon) a wooden table with a black tablecloth, a painting of a figure holding in umbrella, and a black horse breathing fire and finaly we get the video end this week its a glass chalice with blood in it being picked up but all you can see of the mystery person is a white lace gloved hand (possibly female) then fade to black, and JBL and Jingo to speculate for a few seconds on the weirdness before we go backstage .... Johnny Milan "Well we're in England where they have no idea about fashion i've walked down a street here and everyone stops and stares they just stand and admire the class ... its disterbing its time i was left alone to do what i do best .. and thats wrestle, and speaking of wrestleing Booker T since Triple H isnt allowed to fight singles i'll lay this challenge down just for you, i'll make it simple for you to understand .. me, you wrestling match next week?" The bell rings and where at ringside already in the ring is Molly Holly ... The Fink ".... and her opponant from Richmond, Virginia .. Mickie James. Molly Holly vs Mickie James oone of the best pairings for a decent "dive" match the WWE can offer it goes along way in showing that some women can wrestle ... the finish comes when after Molly hit a Hurricanrana she goes for a roll up pin but Mickie rolls out and with Molly on her knees she hits a stiff looking Kick to her head then climbs up top and hits a Moonsault and hears the 1 2 3 Mickie James gets another victory at 8.02. Backstage we have John Cena with Maryse the Interview goes sexual inuendo, imply that Matt's gay say how gret you are nearly 4 years champion IC Title shouldnt be defended in a dump like this country which feels like the worlds garbage site ... all equals the formula for good Heel heat and we add to that by Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley walking by and wishing him good luck. We go to ringside and hear "I'm back .. and better than ever ..." Its ... Eric Bischoff "Tonights Main Event as set up by Linda McMahon and Paul Heyman ... is a good idea .. and you can put that quote in your diarys because i never thought i'd agree with any Heyman ideas i guess all good bookers have some ideas that crossover because when you talk styles he has his Extreme ways and i'm more well known for no.1 my nWo stuff but more importantly building one of the greatest Cruiserweight divisions outside Japan .. infact probably the best in the United States and that starts again at Unforgiven where we will crown a NEW WWE Cruiserweight Champion, the next few weeks we will have 3 4 way dance's with the winners to advance to join 3 hand picked semi finalists those 6 will the face off in 2 triangle matches with the 2 winners battling it out at Unforgiven to become the Cruiserweight champion ... and the first match .. is up next". Colt Cabana vs Noriega vs Jon Moxley vs Jimmy Yang. The first match in the Road to the Cruiserweight Title is purposefully booked has a faced paced mix of styles Moxley and Noriega are pretty average workers while Cabana uses a comedy world of sport era style european game to get the fans behind him however it was Jimmy Yangs high spots and stiff kicks that got the big V and he advances to the Semi's after getting the pinfall over Jon Moxley at 11.17. Backstage we have Matt Hardy "John Cena Mr. Thuganomics .. At Summerslam you beat me i'll admit it .. BUT YOU HAD TO USE A LOADED FIST ... you couldnt keep Matt Hardy down .. they say you cant keep a good man down, thats true but tonight i go bad .. i let out all the rage inside of me and if you go for a chain .. i have this (he pulls out brass knucks) you go for a chair .. so will i im gonna match whatever you throw at me Cena .. and i will be crowned WWE Intercontinental Champion because (whispers) i will not die ..." Intercontinental Championship match: Matt Hardy vs John Cena. The match pretty much descended into a brawl after as few minutes eventually Cena looked as though he would try cheat to win tactics heading for the Title belt but Matt Picked up a chair and invited him to go for it the fought around ringside with the announcers putting over that the ref wants this match to have a winner ... the finish came when Matt rolled off Cena's shoulder on an F-U attempt grabbed for a Side-Effect but Cena elbowed his way out grabbed Matt in position for a Fisherman Suplex couldnt get him over and Matt hit the Twist of Fate and gets the 1 2 3 and wins the match and the WWE Intercontinental Championship. Quick Results: Dark Matches: Undertaker bt Christopher Steel. Beth Phoenix bt Maria. Little Guido bt Cody Rhodes. TV Matches: Brockley + Burchill bt The Miz + X-Pac. Mickie bt Molly. Yang bt Moxley, Noriega + Cabana. Matt Hardy bt John Cena for the Intercontinental Title. Rating: 3.97 (up .19). Biggest pops of the night: Matt Hardy, The Fink and Paul Burchill. Biggest Heel heat of the night: John Cena, Johnny Milan and JBL. Fans moment of the night: Burchill and Brockley getting the win.

Monday Sept. wk 2. Unemployed Japanese wrestler Shoichi Uchida was last night rushed to hospital after an overdose. Weds Sept. wk 2. Power 15. 1. John Cena (1) (Despite losing his Intercontinental Title just does enough to keep his top spot). 2. Matt Hardy (3) (Victory other Cena and new WWE Intercontinental Champion jumps him up a place. 3. Triple H (2) (Inaction meant Hardy jumped above him). 4. Booker T (4) (Inaction, manages to keep his place though). 5. Johnny Milan (6) (Jumped 1 place from his promo on Booker). 6. Undertaker (5) (Wasnt on the main show again). 7. Trevor Murdoch (7) (Hangs on despite not being on TV). 8. Thunder + Lightning (8) (Inaction but keep their spot). 9. Jimmy Yang (New) (An impressive debut in the Cruiserweight tournament means he slots in at no. 9). 10. Tajiri (9) (Drops 1 wasnt in action this week). 11. Armando Alejandro Estrada (10) (Inaction again drops him down 1). 12. Mickie James (12) (Another win means she keeps her spot). 13. Paul Burchill (New) (Jumps in at 13 after his tag win). 14. X-Pac (11) (Just stays in the top 15 despite his shock loss to the Brits). 15. Jillian Hall (15) (Just stays in the top 15 being a Title holder saved her). WWE.com preview: The European Tour continues as we gain momentum for Unforgiven wwe.com has learned that Linda McMahon, Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley and Eric Bischoff will each decide 2 matches for the event we already know that Bischoff has announced that The Cruiserweight Title Final will be held at Unforgiven what will we learn this week? T.V Matches: Booker T vs Johnny Milan. Undertaker vs Tajiri. WWE Womens Title Match: Kisu Ketramanin (from Finland) vs Jillian Hall. Cruiserweight Title Tournament Match: Shannon Moore vs X-Pac vs Cody Rhodes vs John Walters. I've decided on giving away all the TV matches before, now so people can predict ... so go on predict away.

Sat Sept. wk 2. WWE Experience Live on comedy central. At the Scycom Arena, Sweden. The show kicks off with the spectacular Undertaker entrance you know the drill smoke flashing lights druids ... he goes to the announce table and colledcts a mic "Tajiri .. tonight you face ..me the Undertaker .. i hope you've said your prayers to whatever gods you worship ... because soon you will .. rest .. in .. peace ..". The Fink "This match is scheduelled for one fall in the ring from Death Valley the Undertaker ... and his opponant from Tokyo Japan weighing 200lbs .. Tajiri". Typical big man vs little man match with Tajiri flying high and Undertaker throwing him around some big stiff kicks from Tajiri start to wear Taker down but he fights back catches Tajiri from the top rope and Chokeslams him .. then comes the dreaded Tombestone and a 1 2 3 and the rest is history as they say ... Undertaker leaves Tajiri down in the ring and out from the back runs Little Guido Maritato and attacks Tajiri he beats him down puts a chair on the matt and lays Tajiri on it sits on the top rope and waits for Tajiri to stir and when he's just getting up on all fours Guido hits a big leg drop dropping Tajiri face first into the chair. Backstage we have Trevor Murdoch hitting on Michelle McCool he teels her he dont normaly like the skinny barbie doll types but he reckons she'd get down n dirty with him like a pig in muck . . . when hes got her backed up against the wall Duece Snuka walks around the corner and tells Murdoch to leave her alone, he puts his hands up and backs up Duece turns and asks if Michelles ok and Murdoch hits a Running Lariet and Duece is down. The Fink "This next match is the second Cruiserweight Tournament 4 way match first making their way to the ring ... etc. etc. its X-Pac vs Shannon Moore vs Cody Rhodes vs John Walters. Another fast paced match but still with a good mix of styles Walters who is a Technition in the Benoit mould does alot of wearing Shannon Moore down with various submissions X-Pac out of nowhere (it seemed) hit a X-Factor on Rhodes just about to go for the pin when running down the ramp comes Triple H he stops at ringside but it was enough to distract Pac long enough for Walters to throw him from the ring turn to go for a pin himself but Shannon Moore hit his Mooregasm and he gets the pin the 3 count and the advance to the semi's . . . Triple H points and laughs at X-Pac who's hitting the floor in anger and walks backwards away up the ramp ... ... where he's attacked by Thunder + Lightning and Armando Alejandro Estrada . . . . . . . The Camera cuts backstage and we see why theres no save from Booker he's laying on the floor in the wreckage of a broken table . . looks like this was a plan but who? Steph? Milan? . . . . . after watching Booker being checked on by officials we go back to ring side just in time for the Womens title match Jillian Hall defending against the Unknown Finnish worker Kisu Ketramanin JBL and Jingo put over how this is a warm up match for Jillian before she faces Mickie James at Unforgiven or at least thats a match the commantators think will happen ... the match starts and Jillian immediatly dominates showing a superiority over Kisu but on after only gettin a 2 count after the Bombshell Dropkick we see a changed match Kisu starts to hit Jillian with some big moves until BANG a move Jingo informs us is called Jysari (an Impaler DDT variation) and we get a shock 3 count and NEW WWE Womens Champion the little known Finnish Diva pulls off the upset she dives into the front row goin crazy with joy. Backstage we see Bischoff telling Booker he doesn't have to compete he can have Milan at Unforgiven fight him at full fitness .. but Booker wants him now and its on ... .. Main Event time: Booker T vs Johnny Milan. The match doesn't go as long as the fnas would like Booker puts on a brave fight but he's hurt and Milan knows it .. Booker does manage to hit a weakened looking Book-End but Milan kicks out on 2 another walking wounded HHH comes out to cheer Booker on but that only brings out Steph and Armando Alejandro Estrada who fights Triple H back up the aisle Milan goes for a chair to finish Bookeer off the ref goes outside the ring after him and while they argue Stephanie waves to the back and X-Pac down the aisle with a chair and hits Booker and Milan is back in and we get the inevitable 1 2 3 and Johnny Milan beats Booker T. Quick Results: Dark Matches: The Experience bt The Hart Bros. Thunder + Lightning bt Ernest "The Cat" Miller + Noriega. Main Show: Undertaker bt Tajiri. Shannon Moore bt John Walters, X-Pac + Cody Rhodes. Kisu bt Jillian Hall for the WWE Womens Title. Johnny Milan bt Booker T. Rating: 3.79 (down .18). Biggest pops of the night: Triple H, Kisu, and Booker T. Biggest Heel heat of the night: Little Guido, Johnny Milan and Undertaker. Fans moment of the night: Kisu winning the Womens Title.

Monday Sept wk 3. I've decided to add a little top 10 chart on different thing in the wrestling world every now and again, if theres anything anyone wants me to do it on let me know. Top 10 TV shows. 1. Strong style extreme wrestling (New Japan) 15.64. 2. NOAH the TV show (Pro Wrestling NOAH) 14.33. 3. DG Decimation (Dragons Gate) 13.94 4. NOAH Di Colosseo (Pro Wrestling NOAH) 9.41. 5. CMLL Guerras Del Anillo (CMLL) 5.96. 6. CMLL Tiro Abajo (CMLL) 5.68. 7. NJPW Squared Circle (New Japan) 4.66. 8. WWE Experience (WWE) 3.79. 9. ASW First Strike (All-Star Wrestling) 2.30. 10. AJPW Ring Warriors (All Japan) 1.06. Weds Sept. wk 3. Power 15. 1. John Cena (1) (Not in action this week). 2. Matt Hardy (2) (Not in action). 3. Johnny Milan (5) (Big victory over Booker T, even if it was with massive help). 4. Booker T (4) (Manages to stay in 4th despite is loss because of the bravery he shown in actually competing after the beating he took). 5. Triple H (3) (Down 2 spots after not competing, didnt help matters after the beating he suffered). 6. Undertaker (6) (Stays in 6th beat Tajiri but needs to beat higher level performers to go up the chart). 7. Thunder + Lightning (8) (Up 1 place thanks to the attack on HHH and possibly them who attacked Booker!?). 8. Trevor Murdoch (7) (Down 1 despite knocking Duece Snuka out with a massive Lariet). 9. Jimmy Yang (9) (Hangs on to his spot despite no competing). 10. Shannon Moore (New) (Jumps in at 10 thanks to stealing a victory in the Cruiserweight Title Tournament). 11. Tajiri (10) (Down 1 after the loss to the Undertaker). 12. Armando Alejandro Estrada (11) (Down 1 despite helping Thunder + Lightning take down HHH). 13. Mickie James (12) (Drops 1 spot even though she is undefeated in weeks). 14. X-Pac (14) (A strong showing in the Cruiserweight Title Tournament match helps him keep his spot). 15. Kisu (New) (Dives right in to the Power 15 thanks to her shock victory over Jillian to win the Womens Championship). WWE.com Preview. What matches will happen when X-pac comes face to face with EITHER HHH or Booker .. Or if Duece Shade meets Murdoch!? Scheduled Matches: WWE Cruiserweight Title Tourny: Sterling James Keenan vs The Miz vs Christopher Steel vs Jamie Lethal. AMW vs Little Guido + Jamie Noble. Trevor Murdoch vs Shad Gaspard. HHH, Matt Hardy + Kisu vs X-Pac, John Cena + Molly Holly.

Saturday Sept. wk 3. WWE Experience live on Comedy Centrel. Coupar Institute, Scotland. The show kicks off with Eric Bischoff in the ring "Triple H gets attacked I blame Stephanie Booker T layed out again i'm sure Steph had summat to do with it ... i know im maybe sounding paranoid but you fans aint stupid you know im right so i have a massive announcement to make i had a meeting earlier today and me and Triple H came to terms with a release from his contract (massive boos) .... and just 20 minutes ago we finished his NEW contract now allowing him to perform in singles matches (cheers) with a little clause stating that Stephanie McMahon can NOT stop him competing ... " and out comes Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley (as always followed by Armando Alejandro Estrada Steph has a mic. "Eric Bischoff i anticipated you'd do something stupid like this sooooo i'll now announce my 2 matches for Unforgiven first Booker T will face Johnny Milan and on to Triple H he will face ....... The Undertaker ... and Hunter .. good luck!" Steph and Estrada leave .. .. Bischoff goes to talk " .. " Music hits and Paul E. Heyman comes out Mic in hand "Sorry to continue the trend of disturbing you MR. Bischoff (Never has Mr been said with so much venom before) but Linda and i have decided on our matches for Unforgiven and i think its time to inform these great fans ... first Kisu will defend her newly won Womens championship against Jillian Hall and .... Mickie James .... and John Cena will defend his WWE Title for one last time against Matt Hardy if Matt loses he wont be getting another chance". Eric puts his mic to his mouth one more time " ... " shakes his head and leaves ... JBL "I guess Mr. Bischoff is all out of ideas hey paul!?" Jingo "I guess Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley and Linda McMahon and Paul Heyman spoilt his choices ... but what about the Triple H decision? Youve got to congratulate Eric on that one". JBL "What? Are you stupid? Hes probably regretting letting Bischoff talk him into going back into singles competition now he know who hes got to face ... would you want to fight the Undertaker? Dont be stupid". The Fink "This match is schedueled for 1 fall making his way to the ring weighing 247lbs from Waxahachie, Texas he is the WWE United States Champion Trevor Murdoch .... and his opponant weighing 242lbs from ..." he dont get to finish as Shad Gaspard runs to the ring and the match is underway: Murdoch vs Gaspard. Shad Gaspard is put over has challenging Murdoch because of Murdochs Lariet last week that knocked out Duece Snuka his Tag partner, Shad puts up a good fight but the Brawler Murdoch proves too much for him and after a Running Lariet he pins and we get a 1 2 3 at and the match is over at 6.11 but Murdoch doesnt stop there ... ... he picks up Shad and hits another Lariet then leaves the ring and picks up a chair and out runs Duece Shade Murdoch swings and a miss with the chair and Duece kicks it into his face. Backstage we see Eric Bischoff and Maryse runs up to him with a mic "Eric, Eric wait whats the final match at Unforgiven going to be? Have you decided? .." Eric stops and looks like hes thinking ... "You see what just happened out there!? Well Duece just impressed me i'm giving him an opportunity of a lifetime he will go 1 on 1 with Trevor Murdoch .... for the WWE United States Championship". WWE Cruiserweight Title Tourny: Sterling James Keenan vs The Miz vs Christopher Steel vs Jamie Lethal ... We get another impressive 4 way from the looking to impress Cruiserweights with 3 Indy darling The Miz is the only wwe "name" in the match that doesnt mean much to him though has he only gets a 2 count on Steel with Keenan breaking it up after a Reality Check and Keenan hits him with a STO he is just about to go for a pin but is spun round by Lethal who hits the Lethal Injection and gets the 1 2 3 on 8.03 and he advances to the Semi's. Backstage Johnny Milan "Booker T all i've heard all week is how you'd been beat up X-Pac hit you with a chair .. wah wah wah wah wah i beat you Booker because i'm just better than you thats it ..." Hes attacked by Booker before he could get any further but road agents and officials seperate them before much damage is done. AMW vs Little Guido + Jamie Noble. The commentators put over that along with Tajiri Noble and Guido are the 3 wrestlers hand picked by Bischoff to fight in the Cruiserweight Semi Finals AMW showed they mean business here in the WWE and Noble and Guido showed that they have one eye on the Cruiserweight Title Tournament by just not getting along, AMW managed to take the victory when Harris Speared Noble who had Storm down and Little Guido came in the ring threw Harris over the top rope and turned into James Storm and his 8 Second Ride and a 3 second pin count at 7.00 and Americas Most Wanted get the win. After no airing of the weird videos last week this week it returns we see similar pictures with a few brighter coloured pics this time which include a Female Vampire painting, and 2 massive pumpkins the video ends with a silver soup bowl filled with red liquid possibly blood. Main Event. Triple H, Matt Hardy + Kisu vs X-Pac, John Cena + Molly Holly. A real "overbooked" match with alot of ref losing control moments and interfearences from Armando Alejandro Estrada, Jillian Hall AND Mickie James the end comes with all four women fighting in the aisle, John Cena hits an F-U on Matt Hardy after a low blow on him from X-Pac (HHH beating on Estrada at this time) Cena then goes for the pin but HHH puts Matt's foot on the ropes and enters the ring himself overcomes the 2 men and a high knee sends Cena down and he rolls out the ring and with Cena leaving up the aisle Triple H hits X-pac with a pedigree and gets the 3 count to win the match for his team. Quick Results: Dark Matches: The Experience bt Yang + Tajiri. Beth Phoenix bt Nikita Lea. Main Show: Lethal bt The Miz, James Keenan and Chris Steel. Murdoch bt Gaspard. AMW bt Noble + Guido. HHH, Hardy + Kisu bt Cena, X-pac + Molly Holly. TV Rating: 2.97 (down .82). Biggest pops of the night: HHH, Paul Heyman and Matt Hardy. Biggest Heel heat of the night: Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley, John Cena + JBL Fans moment of the night: The announcement that Triple H is being allowed back into singles competition. Just one off on the predictions Chris Caulfield ... got one more TV show before Unforgiven all being well the PPV will be up tomorrow night .. Tuesday morning at the latest.

Monday Sept. wk 4. Stephanie not let me resign Maria because she wants too much money, she has only 19 days left on her contract. Weds Sept. wk 4. Power 15. 1. Matt Hardy (2) (Being on the winning sends Matt above Cena at last). 2. John Cena (1) (On the losing team in the Main Event). 3. Triple H (5) (Up 2 spots after getting the pinfall in the Main Event). 4. Johnny Milan (3) (Didnt compete the backstage scuffle with Booker wasnt enough to keep his spot). 5. Booker T (4) (Drops 1 place the scuffle with Milan wasnt enough). 6. Undertaker (6) (Stays in 6th despite not competing). 7. Trevor Murdoch (8) (Up 1 place after the win over Shad Gaspard). 8. Thunder + Lightning (7) (Down 1 after not competing). 9. Jimmy Yang (9) (Hangs on to his spot despite no competing). 10. Shannon Moore (10) (Hangs on to 10th despite not competing). 11. Kisu (15) (Being on the winning side in a Main Event jumps her up to 11th). 12. Jay Lethal (New) (Impressed enough in his Cruiserweight Title Tournament 4 way match win to grab 12th).. 13. Armando Alejandro Estrada (12) (Interfeared in the Main Event still drops 1). 14. Mickie James (13) (Interfeared in the Main Event drops down 1) 15. Tajiri (11) (Didnt compete and drops down 4 places). WWE.com Preview: With Unforgiven just around the corner and the WWE back in America what will the superstars have planned wwe.com has learned that while the roster has been on tour the board of directors have now drawn up a plan that starting after Unforgiven we will have an Authority rota stating who will be in charge for each show and tonight we will have a "Authority's choice" match where each authority will have a representitive in a match with the winner being in control for the first Experience after Unforgiven tune in to see this great match cna more on Comedy Central 12.00. Matches: Jamie Noble vs Jimmy Yang vs Shannon Moore. Jamie Lethal vs Little Guido Maritato vs Tajiri. The Experience vs Ernest "The Cat" Miller + Noriega. Main Event Authority's Choice match: Undertaker vs Booker T vs Johnny Milan vs Triple H. Go on predict away!!

Sat Sept. wk 4. WWE Experience live on Comedy Central. At the J.A Albertson Centre, Idaho. The show kicks off with a tag team match and with the first team of Ernest "The Cat" Miller and Noriega already in the ring the commentators mention that they are on a bit of a losing streak The Fink "... there opponants weighing in at a total combined weight of 464lbs Elijah Burke and D-Wreck the Experience .." Just a quick match to kick off the show and The Cat's and Noriega's losing streak continues has D-Wreck pins Noriega following a Spear at 4.58. Backstage we have Matt Hardy stood at a buffet table when John Cena enters the room they stare each other down for a second or 2 then go for each other and we have a brawl Cena gets the advantage and puts Matt through th buffet table with an F-U ... Paul Heyman announces that the Titan Sports representative for the Authoritys Choice Main Event match is ... Triple H! Next up is the first Semi Final in the Cruiserweight Title Tournament, Jamie Lethal vs Little Guido Maritato vs Tajiri. The Tournament carry's on with its mission statement of fast paced high flying matches Lethal shows he belongs and deffinately holds is own against the veterans of the top tier promotions but unmfortunately this is has far has he goes as Tajiri picks up the victorywith a stiff Buzzsaw Kick on Maritato and a 3 count at 13.47 with Lethal laying out the ring after being locked in a few leg lock variations from Maritato ... and Tajiri's in the final. Eric Bischoff is backstage he tells us that Booker T will be his representative ... he also says he recieved a message from the board when he arrived at the arena this morning and their will be a 4th person in the match a man who has been in the WWE longer than anyone else on the roster ..... The Undertaker ..... .... the commantators wonder who Undertaker will be representing! ... and we're back at ringside for the second Cruiserweight Title Tournament Semi Final match, Shannon Moore vs Jamie Noble vs Jimmy Yang The commantators put over that these 3 was all involved in WCW's succesfull Cruiserweight division the finish comes with Yang locked in the Trailor Hitch and Shannon Moore hits a Missile Dropkick off the top rope on Noble breaking up the submission and he picks up the V at 14.11 advancing to the final to face Yoshihiro Tajiri at Unforgiven. Backstage we have Stephanie McMahon-Helmsley and we find out the last man for the Authority's Choice match her pick ...... Johnny Milan! Main Event. Undertaker vs HHH vs Johnny Milan vs Booker T. Call it what you want a mess, a non-match or a clusterfcuk, whatever it was it lasted 9 minutes fro the first wrestler leaving the curtain to the show end we had interfearances from Armando Alejandro Estrada, Thunder + Lightning and X-Pac (from the Stephanie camp) AMW came when Heyman waved to the curtain John Cena came out and went for Bischoff in the chaos but Matt Hardy came from the back and fought through the crowd with him .... the match was never called off or won as the show went off the air everyone was fighting all over ringside and Shane O'Mac had run out with a referees shirt on (Estrader had knocked out the original ref). Quick Results: Dark Matches: Reid Flair bt Colt Cabana. Hart Bros. bt James Keenan + Jon Moxley. Main Show: The Experience bt The Cat + Noriega. Tajiri bt Maritato + Lethal. Shannon Moore bt Yang + Noble. Undertaker vs HHH vs Milan vs Booker - No Contest. TV Rating: 3.14 (up .17). Biggest pops of the night: HHH, Bischoff + Heyman. Biggest Heel heat of the night: Steph, Johnny Milan + Estrada. Fans moment of the night: Tajiri getting to the final. Final UNFORGIVEN card: WWE Cruiserweight Title match: "The Japanese Buzzsaw" Tajiri vs "The Reject" Shannon Moore. WWE Womens Title match: Kisu (c) vs Mickie James vs Jillian Hall. WWE United States Title match: Trevor Murdoch (c) vs Deuce Shade. Undertaker vs Triple H. Johnny Milan vs Booker T. WWE Heavyweight Title match: John Cena (c) vs Matt Hardy.

Archived