In my WLW dynasty (which I'll eventually get around to posting here) I had Hell Monkey turn heel and attack Emerald Angel after he defeated Awesome Thunder at my last DVD taping. So I am asking the creative minds here at GDS for some help to come up with some ideas for a name change for Hell Monkey and also a new gimmick.

Ooooh, I'm partial to "Hell Monkey",.... But if I were in your shoes, and Hell Monkey was turning heel, why not unmask him, I'm sorry Monkey fans, and use his real name, which I'm not sure what it is. Other than that, I wouldn't change him at all, I'd personally keep him with the "hell monkey" gimmick and turn him heel, sorta like when The Rock turned heel or others like that and they didn't change their gimmick too much. Just evolve him into something else.

He's called Hell Monkey.. he's turned heel... why not call him.... Heel Monkey! :) Or as I've done in various other games when I've "unmasked" him (he doesn't wrestle with it on!) you could call him Henry Marksman (keeping the initials, playing a legit gimmick) or Orion Stardust (playing a spaced out showstealery gimmick) or... actually, I think that's all the names I've used apart from Hell Monkey. Although my own amusing (to me) typo just now suggests that Heel Money would be a good name... Derek B

Sun-Wukong (one of the names of the Monkey King, Trickster God, and Great Sage Equal Of Heaven from Chinese mythology) especially would work if the former Hell Monkey's gimmick was moving towards a more egotistical/trickster type persona. [url]http://www.godchecker.com/pantheon/chinese-mythology.php?deity=MONKEY&ds=N[/url] Hanuman (Indian Monkey-God) might also work.

Archived