wCw...From The Ashes

[CENTER][COLOR="red"][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="3"]NOVEMBER 1st, 2007[/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [COLOR="Red"][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"]BREAKING NEWS!!![/SIZE][/FONT][/COLOR] [FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"]In what some are calling the story of the year we have a source that is telling us that Ric Flair has come to terms with Vince McMahon on purchasing the right to wCw! Now everyone knows that Vince has been in a little bit of financial trouble. The ratings for Raw, Smackdown and ECW have been slipping, and PPV buyrates are way down! Vince must be deep in the hole to sell the rights of his once biggest competitor to Ric Flair who was the backbone of that company. Now this brings up the question of how does Ric Flair have the money to buy wCw? Sure Ric has been in the game for a long time, but he isn't exactly known for his money managment. That would make us think that Flair may have had some help in purchasing the company. Only time will tell if this story is true, and if it is what the circumstances are surrounding the purchase.[/CENTER][/SIZE][/FONT]

[CENTER][FONT="Arial Black"][SIZE="4"][COLOR="Red"]November 21st, 2007 BREAKING NEWS[/COLOR][/SIZE][/FONT] [FONT="Arial"][SIZE="3"]We can now confirm after a recent appearance on Between The Ropes that Booker T and Steve "Sting" Borden were the men who contributed to helping Ric Flair purchase wCw. Sting and Booker also let us know that they plan on picking up talents such as Super Crazy, Jimmy Yang, Shannon Moore and Paul London that were just released from the WWE due to financial cutbacks. They also let us know that with the purchase they received rights to all of the WCW titles (including the "Big Gold Belt"), PPV names, TV Show names, All trademarks, as well as the rights to a couple of cancelled WWE PPV names. When askes what the roster would look like they let us know it would feature the top veteran stars, some of the top stars of today and most importantly the stars of tomorrow! Booker told us that the first WCW Pay-Per-View of this new era would be New Year's Revolution (one of the pickups from WWE) and it would be held at The Greensboro Coliseum in Greensboro North Carolina on January 6th, 2008. When they were thanked for bringing WCW back they said that all thanks belonged to Ric Flair, the majority owner of WCW. When asked how Flair got Vince to sell they responded by responding in a cryptic manner implying that Flair may have used some dirt on Vince to get him to give up the rights to his biggest competitor. One thing is for sure after this radio appearance...WCW IS BACK!!![/SIZE][/FONT][/CENTER]

New Year's Revolution Contest Since a lot of people and teams that are going to be on the card I want to keep a surprise I'm not going to give you a full run down of the card...however if you can correctly predict who will walk out of the PPV as the new WCW World Champion then you will get to name a future PPV match! There can be more than one winner...so guess away!

[CENTER][IMG]http://i159.photobucket.com/albums/t147/JOSHG85/Hoganpassing.jpg[/IMG][/CENTER] from wcwrestling.com [I][SIZE="3"][CENTER][B][COLOR="Red"]The Death of a Legend[/COLOR][/B][/CENTER][/SIZE][/I] [CENTER][I][SIZE="3"]Today we mourn the loss of one of the greatest of all time...Hulk Hogan. We at wCw would like to first of all send out our condolences to all of the Bollea family espescially Linda, Nick and Brooke. It seems like only yesterday that Hulk Hogan was setting the wrestling world on fire and making us a mainstream sport. After a long successful run in the WWF he signed with wCw and revitalized his career. It was in wCw that he would have classic matches with Ric Flair as well as form the most dominant faction in the history of wrestling...the nWo. This sunday at New Year's Revolution the night will be dedicated to Hulk Hogan, as we crown a new wCw World Champion and hear from some of Hogan's previous colleagues including one of his best friends Paul "The Giant" Wight. Also we will have a match in memory of Hulk Hogan when The Giant takes on Diamond Dallas Page. May you rest in peace Hulk...[/SIZE][/I][/CENTER]

Archived