4C: The Alternative In Canadian Wrestling

North Of The Border Pro Wrestling... Canadian Golden Combat... all fine and dandy, if you want some of the same old stuff that's been floating around the Canadian market for years. But there's another company, named Canadian Charisma Championship Combat, that's totally different. It's... The Underground Alternative. Armed with such talents as "Amazing" Jacob Jett, "No Gimmick Needed" Barry Kingman, and Joey "The Spider" Poison, this indy looks to make its mark by pursuing fast-paced, hardcore action, that's unique in Canada, and really in the outside world as well. This is still a small company, with all events available on 4Cwrestling.com, but they can go when they want to. And with me as the new head booker, I promise you that they're going to go far, and transform the face of Canadian Wrestling. Esteemed owner and little person Troy Winner, has authorized me to sign a few people to fill out the roster, and so I did. Three men will be coming to 4C, three independant talents from Canada, two of which who have been plying their trade in the South, one who's just looking for a job. They're here, and as we go, 4C's rolling along, trying to change the face of Canada. I promise you, they will do that. (OOC: I know I said WLW, but... this was my second choice, and since I can't find one here, I thought I'd try it. I'd love to make my own mark.)

Hire Steve Flash Yeah I'm a Flash not but in 2005 and in my first 2007 game Steve Flash dragged 4C to National in a few years on the back of some great matches with Joey Poison and they didn't even have good chemistry. Also I'd like to see a huge push for Sayeed Ali I think he's come a long way since being Leroy. Your audience is most likely going to crap all over Duberry Excess and Brett Fraser and maybe Hardcore Killah.

Archived