Old-School Bowl MP league

• 1 month later...
We're finishing up our first off-season, so its a great time to join. Following teams are taken: Georgia Tech South Carolina Texas Illinois Iowa Michigan Northwestern Wisconsin Nebraska Oklahoma Louisiana-Lafayette Middle Tennessee State Navy Wyoming California Oregon State Stanford UCLA Washington Auburn Georgia Tennessee

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
Recruiting just finished for the 1993 season and about to start the preseason. Several good teams are available for our fourth season. This is an old school bowl format league, there is no playoff at the end of the season. Your goal is to attempt to get to one of the prestigous bowl games each year. If interested, please drop me a PM either here, or at our site [url]www.bb-bbcf.net[/url]

• 1 month later...
Just a bump, as we're always looking for new owners. Our 4th season is winding down and Bowl invites are going to start going out to owners this next week to accept/turn down. So this is the perfect time to join up before the offseason starts up! If interested in an old-school Bowl format league, we have no playoffs in the league. You play to try to win your conference and/or get a prestigious envite to a New Years day bowl and possibly lay claim to the mythical national title once the season is all done.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
[QUOTE=mh2365;548809]I'm getting error messages when I try to go to the site ... been that way since mid day 12/28[/QUOTE] I had a few other people mention having problems getting to the site as well. There were some issues with the hosting facility DNS on Sunday which was resolved that evening, but depending on how your ISP is set up, it might take a few days to propagate out. I'll likely cancel tonight's sim and postpone it until Thursday evening since you are not the only person with the problem. If you are familiar with host files, you can set yours to have the site be at 72.29.81.63 and it should get you there.

• 2 months later...
We are finished with our 5th season, and bowl invites are starting to go out. This is the perfect time to join if anyone is looking for a league as the offseason will start up in the next 10 days. We are based on the old-school bowl formats, where there is no playoff system. Instead we have a fun bowl invite system where teams that qualify actually receive bowl invites that they choose between. Come visit us at [url]http://www.bb-bbcf.net/[/url] or PM me here for more information.

Archived