Flame on!

[i]Well considering how i've never had them on the same card together i'm not to sure how this happened but Jack Thriller and Blue Nikita have begun Dating![/i] [b]Flame on: Iron man![/b] Report by Michael Pattley. Opening Match: Team USA's Heather Owens vs Team Mexico's La Amapola, A good womens contest better than the rubbish WWE or TNA churn out La Amapola got the victory at around the 10 minute mark. Match 2: Team UK's Flash Barker vs Team Canada's Nelson Creed, Canada got the win when Creed pinned Barker personally i hadn't seen either man before an i have to say it wasn't the best contest i'd seen. Match 3: Team Japan's Hi69 vs Team Mexico's Lince Dorado, the Michinoku Dojo trained Hi69 got the win after the Trance Rave a very poor match to be honest. Match 4: Fought under British rules with 5 5 minute rounds Team UK's Captain Gary Steele vs Team USA's Josh Prohibition, Team UK got a big win here and this was a much better match than the first 3 lets hope the Main Event is an even bigger improvement to save the card. Main Event: 60 Minute Iron Man match for the Flame on: All-Star Title: Davey Andrews vs John Walters, about on a par with the last match neither man really had the stamina for this type of match i'm afraid and both seemed pretty exhuasted by the end and they just didn't really click Davey Andrews won 6-5. Match Ratings: La Amapola bt Heather Owens, D Nelson Creed bt Flash Barker, D+ Hi69 bt Lince Dorado, E+ Gary Steele bt Prohibition, C- Davey Andrews bt John Walters to retain All-Star Title in a Ironman Match, C- Final Rating: D+

[i]After what was said to be our worst show ever we will go back home to Virginia for next months show, it will be the start of the Wrestling World Cup! The first of the World Cup shows we will call Wrestling World Cup: Inception, and it will take place May, Wk 1 on Saturday.[/i] [size=+2]Wrestling World Cup![/size] Featuring Teams from Japan, Canada, Great Britain, Mexico and of course the USA. Each Team will consist of a Team Captain 2 other male wrestlers and 1 female wrestler. The competition will be a league format with each team playing each other in a set of matches once, their will be 3 matches in a set each team will choose 1 match type and the 3rd will be a mixed tag 3 points for winning a match 1 point for a draw 5 bonus points for winning a set 3-0 and 2 bonus for winning 2-1.

[b]Wrestling World Cup: Inception![/b] All-Star Title match: Davey Andrews vs Richard "The Dragon" Steamboat. World Cup: Team USA vs Team Japan. USA: Capt: John Walters. Anthony Franco, Josh Prohibiton + Heather Owens. Japan: Capt: Dick Togo. Hi69, Kid Omega + Takako Inoue. World Cup: Team Mexico vs Team UK. Mexico: Capt: Heavy Metal. Lince Dorado, Equinox + La Amapola. UK: Capt: Gary Steele. Flash Barker, Clinton Nash + Eden Black.

Archived