Adrenaline Wrestling - A New Beginning (CornellVerse)

Great stuff here man I love C-Verse diaries and like when people start there own promotion, it gives you a chance to see how they use some wrestlers that aren't in everyone elses games. As far as your main event goes. What I used to do was use a *We join the match in progress* type thing that way you don't have to write out the entire match only the last 5 minutes or so, but you get everything across that you need to. Just a suggestion anyway, good luck

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[QUOTE=mad5226;387547]Great stuff here man I love C-Verse diaries and like when people start there own promotion, it gives you a chance to see how they use some wrestlers that aren't in everyone elses games. As far as your main event goes. What I used to do was use a *We join the match in progress* type thing that way you don't have to write out the entire match only the last 5 minutes or so, but you get everything across that you need to. Just a suggestion anyway, good luck[/QUOTE] Thanks man. Glad you're reading.

We had absolutely nothing on our plates for August of 2011 except for being on the look out for new talent. So we look elsewhere for news this month. [B]Recent News[/B] Black Hat Bailey left his head booker position of NYCW. They promptly brought in Wanda Fish to fill the void. Ernest Youngman debuted in the business. He’s got a look from the sixties or seventies but he uses a very modern style of innovative bone crunching moves and great technical skill. Hellraiser debuted this month as well. He’s famed for tripping during the entrance for his first match and slamming his face into the ground. Christian Vars has chosen the wrong man to mess with as he has been starting trouble with Ota as of late. MHW will be getting a new TV program. It is called Lucha Total on Los Deporte Hoy [B]Signings/Releases[/B] Steve Frehley and Christian Faith signed written deals with TCW Shady K signed with CZCW Barry Griffin, Kid Toma and Cameron Vessey will be touring with BHOTWG Joey Sexy signed a PPA deal with WLW Robbie Retro signed a PPA deal with DAVE Nevada Nuclear and Ernest Youngman signed with NYCW Sean McFly wasn’t renewed by NOTBPW because of his major injury. I was unaware but he had suffered a Herniated Spinal Disk [B] Title Changes[/B] The Gilbert Brothers won the vacant CGC World Tag Team Titles Chris Caulfield defeated Mario Heroic to capture his fifth DAVE Unified Title Grease Hogg won the NYCW Empire Title for the second time Honest Frank and Nevada Nuclear teamed to win the NYCW Tag Titles Hugh de Aske won the vacant NYCW Tri-State Regional Title Valiant won the RIPW championship, ending the year long reign of Grandmaster Phunk Mikey James and Brendan Idol remain the RIPW Tag Champions. They’ve only made 4 defenses in almost 4 years. Ota captured the TCW Intercontinental Title The Amazing Bumfholes captured the TCW Tag titles American Machine won the USPW National Title T-Rex won his second USPW World Title

Ota and Marv came to my apartment for our monthly creative meeting. As we settled in with the lunch we ordered I started off by letting them know that the economy was gaining momentum but it was still very weak. The industry was still falling. We had made almost 17k for the month again which was good news. Next we went on to talk about what we wanted to do next month and we talked a little about the Road to Glory. I had a few names I wanted to bring in for the tournament but I wasn’t sure if I’d be able to pull off the talent trades. I’d give them a try and see what happens. We began more discussions about our September event, KillZone. I had a good idea for our main event and some good ideas for the mid card so I threw them onto the table and they were well received. So we went ahead and put the card together and I made up the flier. [B][CENTER]Photobucket Live from The War Memorial Auditorium[/CENTER][/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Main Event – Handicapped Match Two out of Three Falls[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews and JD Morgan[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Trent Shaffer[/B][/COLOR] [I]The AW Heavyweight Champion has used his pull to get this match. But management told him he had to give Trent an incentive. He agreed and said if Trent could beat him, Aaron would face him in a one on one match. Trent was quick to sign on for this match, looking for his opportunity to win the Heavyweight Championship. Can Trent win this match? Or will the numbers game be too much for him?[/I] [B][U][SIZE="3"] For Entry Into the 2011 Road To Glory[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] vs.[COLOR="Red"][B] Ryan Powell[/B][/COLOR] [I]After seeing these two clash in the main event tag team match last month, AW Management have decided to put these guys in a match with a huge prize on the line; an entry into the Road To Glory Tournament. Which of these two men can capitalize and set their sights on one of Adrenaline Wrestling’s most prestigious prizes?[/I] [B][U][SIZE="3"]One Fall To the Finish[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]KC Glenn[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Casey Valentine[/B][/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Angel de Mexico ©[/B][/COLOR] [B]for the AW Midwest Championship[/B] [I]Last month Casey Valentine missed his scheduled opportunity to challenge for the Midwest Title when the champion was unable to make the show. This month he has to fight for the title alongside KC Glenn. Both men are making waves, but winning this three way would make a huge splash.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Thomas Morgan[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Kashmir Singh[/B][/COLOR] [I]Kashmir is coming off a tour of Japan and should be ready to show off what he’s learned. Can he make an impact in his return by defeating one of the other true veterans of AW?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Edward Cornell[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Robbie Clavey ©[/B][/COLOR] [B]for the AW LiveWire Championship[/B] [I]Edward Cornell has kind of become a thorn in the side of the Livewire champion as he challenges time and time again. Can he finally dethrone the champion?[/I] [B]Also scheduled to appear: Kendrick Kade, The Canadian Blondes, Remmy Honeymoon, Nomad and more![/B] Aaron Andrews and JD Morgan vs. Trent Shaffer Tyler Chance vs. Ryan Powell KC Glenn vs. Casey Valentine vs. Angel de Mexico © Thomas Morgan vs. Kashmir Singh Edward Cornell vs. Robbie Clavey ©

[B][CENTER]Photobucket Live at the SOLD OUT War Memorial Auditorium Attendance: 2000[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"] Pre-Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Kendrick Kade[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Valentine[/B][/COLOR] in 1:56 by pinfall with a Discovery Driver [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not a bad opening match here but the crowd didn’t like it and was restless. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Nomad[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Christian Vars[/B][/COLOR] in 1:43 by submission [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]I’m not even going to comment on this. Nomad can’t go out and throw Vars around for two minutes without pissing the crowd off.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"] The Canadian Blondes[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Blue"]Thomas Morgan and Edward Cornell[/COLOR][/B] in 4:33 when Flash Savage defeated Edward Cornell by submission with a Canadian Crab [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid tag team match that the crowd seemed to enjoy. It was a good way to head into our main show.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Marv Earnest, Remmington Remus and Angela Morgan come to the ring and welcome the crowd to KillZone. They run down the card for the night and plug the main event highly. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Some good hype for the main event[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Robbie Clavey[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Edward Cornell[/B][/COLOR] in 6:18 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage.[B] Robbie Clavey makes defense number 5 of his AW LiveWire Championship [SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid match between the two of us here. I was happy the crowd really got behind Edward.[/I] After the match, Robbie goes on the attack and begins beating down Edward Cornell, but before too much damage can be done [COLOR="Blue"][B]Kendrick Kade[/B][/COLOR] rushes from the back and runs the champion off. [B][SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]I didn’t expect a high rating here, but it was solid enough to plant a seed for a small program in our undercard.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Thomas Morgan[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Kashmir Singh[/B][/COLOR] in 7:27 by pinfall with a Packaged Piledriver [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]I envisioned this match being better, but the crowd still enjoyed it so I’m not going to complain too much.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] stood backstage and cut a promo on Trent Shaffer. [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Aaron still does fantastic work on the stick.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]KC Glenn[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Casey Valentine[/B][/COLOR] and [B][COLOR="Blue"]Ángel De México[/COLOR][/B] in 10:51 when KC Glenn defeated Casey Valentine by pinfall with a Tune Up The Sunshine Band. [B]KC Glenn wins the AW Midwest Championship [SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A little worse than I thought it would be but still solid. The crowd was really happy with KC capturing the title.[/I] BJ O’Neill comes to the ring and promotes our newest merchandise and some of our older stuff. [B][SIZE="3"] C-[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] drew with [COLOR="Red"][B]Ryan Powell[/B][/COLOR] in 20:00 when the time limit expired [SIZE="3"][B]B[/B][/SIZE] [I]A FANTASTIC match here that saw so many believable near falls. I hugged both men when they came back to the back. And the cool thing is, the end of the match is going to allow a rematch.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] is backstage and he cuts a promo on Aaron Andrews. [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not as good as he has been, but still very good microphone time for Trent here.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Aaron Andrews and JD Morgan[/B][/COLOR] two falls to one after losing the first and winning the last two with the last fall occurring when he pinned Aaron Andrews [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid main event here as well. These three guys put on a marvelous show that was brought down a bit by having to follow Tyler/Ryan. But it was good none the less.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: C[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]A great show for us here. I’m really excited to read the internet and hear what people will be saying about Tyler and Ryan’s match. I’m also curious what our profits will be.[/I]

In September we extended Flash Savage, Oscar Golden, Ryan Powell, Amazing Fire Fly, Rob Reynolds and Nomad. It was a relatively busy month. Now we look elsewhere for news in the industry. [B]Recent News[/B] Irwin Gutmann, a tremendous technical worker, debuted this month. He doesn’t speak much but is good in the ring. Brutus Milano, the king of the rest holds, debuted. His two favorite holds are the bear hug and the rear chinlock. If he speeds his in ring work up and gets some flashiness he should work out just fine. Sessue Kawate passed away at the age of 46. WLW and BHOTWG signed new PPV deals with Jade 237 and Emperor Choice respectively. KAZ was rushed to the hospital on a heroine overdose. I haven’t heard any update to his condition. [B] Signings/Releases[/B] Just the normal tour negotiations for INSPIRE and WLW this month. [B]Title Changes[/B] Sayeed Ali won the 4C Hardcore Championship Ricky DeColt won the CGC Canadian Title for the 4th time. Mikel Alonso won the SWF National Title from Brandon Smith Mar Dubois captured the TCW International Title

Marv and Ota came over around 11 AM on the third of October. We ordered some pizza from my favorite local pizza place and went about our business. I started out by going through the industry and economy with them. The economy was still in its upward trend but hadn’t strengthened much since last month. The industry however had fallen since my last report. It was almost at rock bottom. Next I pulled out my figures from ticket stubs and merchandise sales and told them we had made almost 19k for the month. That was incredible. Along with the great profit, KillZone had continued the trend of our shows being upgraded in importance. It was now considered as Above average. Next I had to inform them that I had scratched Joey Minnesota, Jack Giedroyc and a few other big names from the list of names I had wanted to bring in for the Road to Glory. I was going to be expected to pay 5k more for Joey than I would have for a normal night’s group of workers for that one appearance. It would have paid dividends but I just couldn’t justify it. So it looked like we were going to use our own guys to fill out the tournament this year. I had some good ideas so I wasn’t worried. Next we talked about our October event, ReVolution. We already had our main event booked from last month and the opportunity for a rematch in the sub main. So we rounded out the card with some matches that looked good on paper and I began to make up the flier. [B][CENTER]Photobucket Live from The War Memorial Auditorium[/CENTER][/B] [B][SIZE="3"][U]Main Event[/U][/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] [I]Trent Shaffer over came the odds last month and won a handicapped two out of three falls match to finally earn the opportunity to step into the ring with Aaron Andrews. Can Trent make good on this opportunity? Or will the champion come out on top again?[/I] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Re-Match for an entry into the 2011 Road to Glory[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] vs.[COLOR="Red"][B] Ryan Powell[/B][/COLOR] [I]These two went to a 20 minute time limit draw last month in an absolute classic match that is in the running for match if the year. AW Management has told them they will go at it again for the same entry they fought for last month. Can one of these men take advantage and get into the 2011 edition of the Road to Glory?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Angel de Mexico[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Blue"]KC Glenn ©[/COLOR][/B] [B]for the AW Midwest Championship[/B] [I]KC Glenn defeated Casey Valentine and then champion Angel de Mexico last month to capture his first taste of gold here in AW. Can he make it past the first hurdle as the former champion exercises his rematch clause? Or will Angel de Mexico re-capture the title he held for nearly eight months?[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"] Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Edward Cornell[/B][/COLOR] [I]These two youngsters will get a shot to show their stuff on the main show. Which can come out victorious?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Kendrick Kade[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Robbie Clavey ©[/B][/COLOR] [B]for the AW LiveWire Championship[/B] [I]Last month Kendrick came out to stop Robbie’s attack on Edward Cornell. That angered the champion and he has put his belt on the line for the chance to get some revenge on Kendrick. Can the challenger take the opportunity of a lifetime? Or will the champion make another defense out of Kendrick Kade? [/I] [B]Also scheduled to appear: Amazing Fire Fly, Remmy Honeyman, Kashmir Singh and more! [/B] Trent Shaffer vs. Aaron Andrews Tyler Chance vs. Ryan Powell Angel de Mexico vs. KC Glenn © Casey Valentine vs. Edward Cornell Kendrick Kade vs. Robbie Clavey ©

[B][CENTER]Photobucket Live from the SOLD OUT War Memorial Auditorium Attendance: 2000 [/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pre-Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Remmy Honeyman[/B][/COLOR] in 3:36 by pinfall with a Skull And Cross Bones [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]These two laughed at me when they came back through the curtain. I couldn’t believe how well these two had done. Maybe it was our new Road Agent. I’d have to keep tabs on the night’s matches.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Amazing Fire Fly[/B][/COLOR] in 5:13 by submission with a Jett Engine [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Fire Fly seemed a little off tonight, but these two did well enough. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Robbie Clavey[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Kashmir Singh[/B][/COLOR] in 4:57 by pinfall with a Backdrop Driver [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid match to end our pre-show on a high note. [/I] [B][SIZE="3"][CENTER]Main Show[/CENTER][/SIZE][/B] Marv Earnest, Remmington Remus and Angela Morgan come to the ring and welcome the crowd to ReVolution. They run down the card as always and really hype the main event. [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Some solid heat going for the main event tonight.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"] Robbie Clavey[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Kendrick Kade[/B][/COLOR] in 5:39 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. [B]Robbie Clavey makes defense number 6 of his AW LiveWire Championship [SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] As Robbie Clavey leaves the ring holding his belt up high, Kendrick gets on the microphone. [B]“You know I am sick of you cheating to beat me. So how about next month you take me on in a ladder match for that belt? I guarantee I’ll be victorious!” [SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Some okay build up for myself and Kendrick here. I’m looking forward to the match next month.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"] Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Edward Cornell[/B][/COLOR] in 7:22 by pinfall [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A good match here for our undercard to give Casey Valentine some momentum.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"] Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage and cuts a promo. [B]“Trent. Buddy. Pal. I know what you’re thinking. You think our match tonight is for my title. Right? Wrong. I never said I was ready to put my title on the line against you yet. I’ll tell you what though. You beat me tonight and I’ll give you the shot you won next month at Insanity Plea.” [SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Good promo slot for Andrews as always.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]KC Glenn[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Ángel De México[/B][/COLOR] in 9:53 by pinfall with a Tune Up The Sunshine Band. [B]KC Glenn makes defense number 1 of his AW Midwest Championship [SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A great match up here. I think having Ota act as our Road Agent is going to be good financially and productively.[/I] BJ O’Neill comes out and promotes our merchandise. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] drew with [COLOR="Red"][B]Ryan Powell[/B][/COLOR] in 20:00 when the time limit expired [B][SIZE="3"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another solid match between these two. Ryan was horribly tired after their match last month but assured me he could go out and do it again. These two are doing great things for their feud. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage and cuts a promo. [B]“I never actually thought you were going to put that title on the line. I knew you were going to have something up your sleeve. So fine, you want me to beat you again before I beat you for that title? I will. Only [I]tonight it will be inside a STEEL CAGE!” [SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] A great promo here to set up our main event.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Aaron Andrews[/B][/COLOR] in 17:33 by pinfall with a Heart Burn[B][SIZE="3"] C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not a bad main event here. These guys are doing great things inside the ring in their own right. This match sets up the main event for our November show. Trent also seems to be getting better at brawling.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: C[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]A solid show for us as we head towards the end of the year. I’m excited with how things are going and can’t wait to see how our financials look. [/I]

October was a very busy month for us as I took a look at how we could maximize profits. Curt O’Malley was up for a new contract and he was asking for the kind of money I was paying most of our Upper Card talent. I knew it was time to say goodbye. He did great things for us in his four plus years with us. I began to explore some options on the independent market and called up Travis Century, Ray Kingman and Ed Monton. I took a look at the latter two’s skills and decided they weren’t exactly what I was looking for and was deep into a phone conversation with Travis Century when it struck me. Ota had been around for so long by using his ring psychology to get past his stamina issues. He would be a huge money saver at Road Agent and would be damn good at it too. I thanked Travis for his interest and wished him the best and called up Ota. He wasn’t happy with me when I decided to take him off of the active competitors list as a Main Eventer and listed him as a Road Agent. Aside from that we went into negotiations with Brendan Idol and as much as I like the kid, he wanted too much for us not having any good place for him on the roster, so we said goodbye to him as well. We did extend Jacob Jett, Erik Strong, Tyler Chance, Casey Valentine, Kendrick Kade, Angel de Mexico and Hugh de Aske. We also extended referees Bret Graveson and Shane Stones, though it wouldn’t be much longer before we’d be looking for some other kids for that job. They both wanted pay increases and deserved them but were closing in on a grand per appearance. We also extended Angela Morgan and Marv Earnest for our broadcast team. Remmington Remus wasn’t costing us much, but I felt like he might be on his way out as a money saver due to his below average performances. For other news we look elsewhere in the industry. [B] Recent News[/B] - Mercy Michaels, a wild southern brawler debuted. His brawling skills are the only high point right now. He’s very willing to take sick bumps and that coupled with his flabby midsection often gives people the wrong impression of him, - Pavel Vanzycha is a Polish worker that has great technical skills, stamina and ring psychology. - Mitsuko Ieyasu called it quits - Mark Smart went on a radio interview and had a lot of good things to say about Edward Cornell. Glad to see a new friendship in our locker room. - 21CW signed a new PPV deal with United Kingdom Choice - John Maverick got careless in a match with Edd Stone and ended up shattering Edd’s elbow. He’ll be out of action 14 months. [B] Signings/Releases[/B] - The newbie Pavel has already signed with GCG - American Machine, Henry Bennett and Madman Boone will headline the upcoming PGHW tour. - 21CW signed up Ripper LeStatt, Buff Martinez, Ultra Violence, Danny Patterson, Glen Ward and Petey Barnes. They then released some of their new signings and more in Phillip Cooper, Trance, Ripper LeStatt, Ultra Violence, Buff Martinez, Glenn Ward, Davey London, Nightmare Chuck Frisby, Clinton Washington, Rave, Andre Rhodes and Ivan Ivanoff. - Robbie Retro signed with CGC - Ernest Youngman and Steven Parker signed with SWF [B]Title Changes[/B] - Duane Stone defeated Jay Chord to capture the NOTBPW Canadian Title for the 2nd time. - Dark Angel defeated John Maverick for the NOTBPW Unlimited Action Title - Sgt. Bubba Lee West and Dazzling Dave Diamond won the PPG Tag Titles - Genghis Rahn won the SWF National Title from Mikel Alonso - Nevada Nuclear defeated Mainstream Hernandez for the SWF North American Title - BLZ Bubb and Wolf Hawkins began their second reign as SWF Tag Champions - Jungle Jack defeated Marc Dubois for the TCW International Title

Marv and Ota came over for our monthly creative meeting. Ota started off by once again voicing his feelings on being listed as a Road Agent. I told him it was best for the company and he could complain all he wanted I wasn’t changing it. I then told him I planned on giving him one last hurrah by giving him a spot in the Road to Glory this year and he piped down for at least the time being. I then moved to the industry and the economy. The economy had gotten a little stronger and the industry had stayed about the same but still looked to be in a downward trend. They were interested in how much money we had made and were thrilled to hear we made almost 19k again. This was great news. I knew it was about time to start expanding outward as we could count on sell outs at the War Memorial Auditorium. If we wanted to grow and get TV and PPV deals we were going to have to take our product elsewhere. So I told them I’d begin looking abroad for places to hold some shows. Next we went on to booking the card for our November show. I felt like it would be nice to load this one up and get the fans really interested in our Road to Glory. We already had three matches set from last month’s show so all we had to do was finalize our eight men that would be going into the Road to Glory and set up this month’s card to reflect that. We almost had our eight picked before hand so finalizing them didn’t take long. When we agreed on the card, I began work on the flier. [B][CENTER] Photobucket Live from the War Memorial Auditorium[/CENTER][/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"] Main Event – AW Heavyweight Championship[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Aaron Andrews ©[/B][/COLOR] [I]These two have had a heated rivalry for months now. Aaron ahs tried to stop Trent at every turn but Trent has always been able to come out on top. This month Aaron will finally put his belt on the line. Can Trent Shaffer win the Heavyweight Championship? Or will Aaron Andrews take his reign into its 24th month in December?[/I] [B][U][SIZE="3"]20 Minute Iron Man Match for an Entry into the 2011 Road to Glory[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Ryan Powell[/B][/COLOR] [I]These two men have battled in two time limit draws for the opportunity to be in the 2011 RtG. Now they battle in an Iron Man match to finally see which of them gets into the tournament. Can Tyler get his sights back on recapturing the Heavyweight Title? Or will Ryan Powell be the fresh face in the title picture? [/I] [B][U][SIZE="3"]RtG Qualifying Match[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]JD Morgan[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Thomas Morgan[/B][/COLOR] [I]These two have locked up here in AW before with JD having a 2 – 0 advantage on Thomas. With such a big prize on the line, both men will no doubt be going all out. Which of them can enter their name into the 2011 Road to Glory?[/I] [B][U][SIZE="3"]RtG Qualifying Match – Winning team gains entry[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske and Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Kashmir Singh and Mark Smart[/COLOR][/B] [I]All four of these men would love the opportunity to show their stuff in the 2011 Road to Glory Tournament. Two of them will be able to after securing a victory here. Which unusual duo will work well enough together to get the chance of a lifetime?[/I] [B][U][SIZE="3"] AW Midwest Championship With RtG Entries Hanging In the Balance[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Blue"][B]KC Glenn ©[/B][/COLOR] [I]One has to wonder what the stipulation on this match means. Both of these young competitors would love to get into the Road to Glory Tournament, but neither knows what they have to do to get there. What they do know is that they will be battling for the AW Midwest Title. KC Glenn has made on successful defense and looks for a second. But can Casey pull off the w?[/I] [B][U][SIZE="3"] Ladder Match for the AW LiveWire Championship and the loser to get the Annual “Sleeper” Spot Into the 2011 RtG[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Kendrick Kade[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Robbie Clavey ©[/B][/COLOR] [I]These two men have fought over the LiveWire belt for months. Now they end their feud in a ladder match. But with the added stipulation that the loser will get an entry into the Road to Glory, it will make things interesting. [/I] Trent Shaffer vs. Aaron Andrews © Tyler Chance vs. Ryan Powell JD Morgan vs. Thomas Morgan Hugh de Aske and Jacob Jett vs. Kashmir Singh and Mark Smart Casey Valentine vs. KC Glenn Kendrick Kade vs. Robbie Clavey ©

[B][CENTER]Photobucket Live from the SOLD OUT War Memorial Auditorium Attendance: 2000 [/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pre-Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Kendrick Kade [/COLOR][/B]defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Robbie Clavey[/B][/COLOR] in 13:22 when Kendrick Kade retrieved the item. [B]Kendrick Kade wins the AW LiveWire Championship [SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A good match here despite the fact that I was off inside the ring. I think my fear of heights had something to do with that. A solid match between us though.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Marv Earnest, Remmington Remus and Angela Morgan come to the ring and welcome everyone to Insanity Plea. They run down the card for the night. They go over everything intriguing from the night in detail. [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]There’s some solid build up for almost everything going on tonight. Unfortunately this will be the last time Remmington Remus will be taking the booth for us. His skills have been iffy for a while and his contract has come up. I’m ready to leave all of our play by play duties in Angela Morgan’s hands. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]KC Glenn[/B][/COLOR] in 9:42 by pinfall while using the ropes for leverage. [B]Casey Valentine wins the AW Midwest Championship[SIZE="3"] C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A very nice match here that saw another new Midwest Champion. Just something I wanted to try out.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage in front of a black curtain with our logo on it. [B]“This month I finally get the chance I earned months ago. I will get to step into the ring with the opportunity to become the AW Heavyweight Champion. And tonight when the bell rings and someone’s hand is raised, it will be mine. I’m going to walk out of here ten pounds heavier tonight. I guaran-damn-tee it.” [SIZE="3"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A GREAT promo by Trent here.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske and Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] defeated Kashmir Singh and Mark Smart in 12:50 when Jacob Jett defeated Kashmir Singh by submission with a Jett Engine [B]to gain entries into the 2011 Road to Glory [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B][/B] [I]A solid tag team match here. Katie Cameron does good work at ringside as always. Mark Smart was a little off though.[/I] A video highlighting the program between Trent Shaffer and Aaron Andrews plays set to Rise Against’s “Worth Dying For”. [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Solid response for this video.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]JD Morgan[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Thomas Morgan[/B][/COLOR] in 14:33 by submission with a Cross Atlantic Stretch [B]to gain entry into the 2011 Road to Glory [SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A good technical bout between these two. Even in his upper age Thomas seems to be getting better with his mat skills.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] stands backstage and cuts a promo. [B] “You know I used to think that I could beat anyone on any given day inside the ring. But now I feel like I may have met my match in Ryan Powell. Two months in a row we’ve come to a draw. Two months in a row neither of us have found that spot in the Road to Glory we desperately want. But this month management has placed us into a situation where there almost has to be a winner. That man will be me. I’m going to enter the Road to Glory and then move on to recapture the Heavyweight Title. Why? Because I will take the Chances necessary.” [SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Good promo slot for Tyler here.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Ryan Powell[/COLOR][/B] drew with [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Chance[/B][/COLOR] in 20:00 at one fall each [B][SIZE="3"]B[/SIZE][/B] [I]A GREAT match between these two. They have taken the idea I had and gave it life exactly as I envisioned it.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Aaron Andrews[/B][/COLOR] in 17:37 by pinfall with a Heart Burn. [B]Trent Shaffer wins the AW Heavyweight Championship [SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]These two do a fantastic job with each other despite the fact they really don’t mesh. The crowd really loved Trent taking the belt and it was a great way to cap off an amazing night.[/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"] Overall Rating: C-[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]I thought we deserved better, but the crowd was a little unhappy with the lack of interviews and angles. Ota also thought we used Mark Smart too much. Otherwise I was happy and thought we had done good heading into our 2011 Road to Glory.[/I]

In November we extended JD Morgan and Cameron Vessey fairly easily. I also went to offer an extension to Christian Vars, but Ota blocked me due to their recent backstage problems. I didn’t want Ota upset about that as well since he’s been calling me EVERY day asking to be listed as a Main Eventer again. So we let Vars go. We also said goodbye to BJ O’Neill as I didn’t think she was getting over enough with the crowd. If we need a diva to hype up the crowd we can use Katie Cameron. Brendan Idol also left the company after we didn’t renew him last month. Angel de Mexico was injured at the MHW show this month. He tore his Rotator Cuff and will be out of action for about another year. I also sent out some feelers to TV networks and PPV carriers but they still weren’t giving us the time of day. [B]Recent News[/B] - Super Apprentica debuted. He’s the second generation of the pink masked character. His strengths are his high flying ability and ridiculous balance. - Deborah Young, a 245 lb woman who uses her strength as her main attraction, debuted. - Catherine Quinn, 39, Barry “Runaway Train” Bowen, 47 and Dallas McWade, 40, all retired this month. - Sienna Deville and Marv earnest have started dating. - SOTBPW will be getting a new TV show on TV-Mex. - Groucho Bling failed a steroid test. [B] Signings/Releases[/B] - Mayan Idol, BLZ Bubb, Electo and Joe Sexy will be touring with GCG. At the same time Kashmir Singh signed with GCG. - Jack Bruce signed with NOTBPW - Nathaniel Ca$ino signed with MAW [B]Title Changes[/B] - Jerry Martin won the 4C Championship from Thomas Morgan - Big Smack Scott won the Coastal Zone Championship - Remmy Skye won the Coastal Zone Xtreme title for the fifth time. - Robbie Retro won the DAVE Brass Knuckles Title. WTF? - Ota won the NYCW Empire Championship. - Shooter Sean Deeley won the NOTBPW Unlimited Action Title - Puerto Rican Power won the SWF North American Title - Eric Eisen proved being the boss’ son is good when he won the SWF World Heavyweight Title again. - Stevie Grayson won the TCW Intercontinental Title

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="5"]Where does everyone stand after Insanity Plea?[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B] Many questions remained unanswered as fans left the November Insanity Plea show. Almost every match on that night’s card was connected to the upcoming Road to Glory and some of those matches ended in a questionable manner. Adrenaline Wrestling has been having numerous posts on its message board asking who gets the spots for next month’s tournament. This is a response to all of those inquires. AW management expected a clear cut winner three months ago when they pitted Ryan Powell and Tyler Chance against one another. In their first match they went to a twenty minute time limit draw. They were given another match in October with the same entry for the Road to Glory on the line. The result was the same. In their third battle in November, they were fighting for the same entry but once again came up in a draw. So to reward both of their performances AW Management is granting BOTH men spots in the 2011 Road to Glory tournament. Another odd label that was seen at Insanity Plea was in the Midwest Title match. KC Glenn lost his championship belt to Casey Valentine in a great match. But the stipulation said “entries into the Road to Glory hang in the balance.” Many fans are asking what it meant and who gets the spot. The answer: both men. Once again the higher ups at AW have decided to reward not only Casey Valentine but KC Glenn for their great work this year with their first and second entries into the tournament respectively. Three other men qualified clearly for the tournament when they won their respective matches. JD Morgan, Hugh de Aske and Jacob Jett have all gained their spots into this year’s tournament. AW veteran Ota has also been awarded a spot for his time with the company. First round matches will be announced very soon!

Ota and Marv came over on the third of the month for our creative meeting. I reported the economy was still about the same as it was last month but was still on the rise. The industry however had fallen some and was still on the downhill. Next I was happy to report that even though we used almost all of our most expensive talent, we still managed to make almost a 20k profit for the month. I was extremely happy with this, which transitioned to my next topic. I informed them that even though the industry and economy were still very weak it was time for us to become serious about our attempt to expand outward. We had run shows in the Tri-State region almost two years ago, but now it was time to do things for real. I thought it was proper for us to expand into the Great Lakes region with a few of our top stars having already made a name there. Ota voiced his concern that Great Lakes fans might not enjoy our product. I ensured him I’d check to see if we fit in. This took up most of our day as we didn’t really need to talk about Road to Glory. We had already finished those plans in the previous months. One thing I did need to let Ota know was that I had made a mistake that no one had caught at last month’s meeting and booked nine men into our eight man tournament. I apologized to him and said I’d be placing JD Morgan into his place since he had publicly won a spot. He was a little angry, but not as bad as I thought. So after we ran down exactly what was going to happen with the show one more time, we also agreed on the annual Heavyweight Title match that occurs and I began designing the fliers. I would then get onto our message board and make the first round announcements. [B][CENTER]Photobucket Live from the War Memorial Auditorium[/CENTER][/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]AW Heavyweight Championship[/SIZE][/U][/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Aaron Andrews[/B][/COLOR] vs. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Trent Shaffer ©[/B][/COLOR] [I]Trent Shaffer ended Aaron Andrew’s near two year reign as Heavyweight Champion last month. This month Andrews has cashed in his rematch and will have the opportunity to become the champion once again. Can Trent successfully defend his title and then head into January to defend against the 2011 Road to Glory winner? Or will the former champion take his place? [/I] [B][U][SIZE="3"]RtG First Round[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Robbie Clavey[/B][/COLOR] [I]This year’s sleeper has to be Robbie Clavey. He’s been in the LiveWire Title picture for a while now but has never mixed it up with any of the top talent here in AW. To get into the semi-finals that’s exactly what he’ll have to do as he faces former Heavyweight Champion Tyler Chance. Can Robbie make the upset? Or will Tyler get closer to another shot at the Heavyweight Title? [/I] [B][U][SIZE="3"]RtG First Round[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]JD Morgan[/B][/COLOR] [I]These two men have only met once in AW and that was earlier this year. That match ended in a draw. Both of them will be going all out to make it into the semi-finals in this prestigious event. Can Hugh de Aske break out and take a huge victory over JD Morgan? Or will the accomplished technical wrestler advance?[/I] [B][U][SIZE="3"]RTG First Round – Midwest Championship[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]KC Glenn[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Casey Valentine ©[/B][/COLOR] [I]These two men are no strangers to one another. This month they’ll be wrestling the biggest match they have had together. Not only will there be an opportunity to go to the semi-finals of the tournament, but Casey Valentine’s newly won Midwest Title will be on the lien as well. Two huge prizes for the winner of this match. Can KC Glenn recapture the title and move on? Or will Casey Valentine move on with his title still intact? [/I] [B][U][SIZE="3"]RtG First Round[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] vs.[COLOR="Red"][B] Ryan Powell[/B][/COLOR] [I]These two men are a couple of the big stars in AW. Jacob Jett had a break out year after he stood up for AW against Jay Chord. This year he’s in the tournament again against a man who has been having a good time in AW lately. Ryan Powell’s matches with Tyler Chance were something to remember and definitely match of the year candidates. Which one of these two men can move into the semi-finals?[/I] [B]Also featuring the Semi-Finals and Final of the 2011 Road to Glory Tournament [/B] Aaron Andrews vs. Trent Shaffer © Tyler Chance vs. Robbie Clavey JD Morgan vs. Hugh de Aske KC Glenn vs. Casey Valentine © Jacob Jett vs. Ryan Powell

[B][CENTER]Photobucket Live at the SOLD OUT War Memorial Auditorium Attendance: 2000[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pre-Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Edward Cornell [/COLOR][/B]defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Jared Johnson[/B][/COLOR] in 2:57 by submission [SIZE="3"][B]D+[/B][/SIZE] [I]A solid opening match to get the crowd going.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Kendrick Kade[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Mark Smart[/B][/COLOR] in 4:32 by pinfall with a Discovery Driver. [B]Kendrick Kade makes defense number 1 of his AW LiveWire Championship [SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not quite as good as I thought it would be but still okay. The crowd didn’t like the match and it seemed to bring their mood down.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Thomas Morgan[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Kashmir Singh[/B][/COLOR] in 6:09 by pinfall with a Packaged Piledriver [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another solid pre-show match to head into the main show. [/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Marv Earnest and Angela Morgan come the ring and welcome everyone to the 2011 Road to Glory. They run down the scheduled matches and talk about everyone for a bit. [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Some solid hype in the crowd for tonight, especially the Heavyweight Title match.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]KC Glenn[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Casey Valentine[/B][/COLOR] in 7:03 by pinfall with a Tune Up The Sunshine Band. [B]KC Glenn wins the AW Midwest Championship and advances to the semi finals. [SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A good match here to open the tournament and the main show. These two are doing well together.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Ryan Powell[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Jacob Jett[/B][/COLOR] in 8:22 by submission[B] to advance to the semi finals. [SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A great match here. I was unsure how it would turn out but these two had good communication and it really helped the match. Ryan seems to be getting better with his mat wrestling.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]JD Morgan[/B][/COLOR] in 8:45 by pinfall with a Cut-Throat Driver [B]to advance to the semi finals [SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]These two don’t click and it hurt the match. But the crowd still liked seeing both men and they fed off of that and turned out a solid match none the less. Hugh seemed to bring out some better brawling in JD.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Robbie Clavey[/B][/COLOR] in 8:42 by pinfall with a Half and Half Suplex [B]to advance to the semi finals [SIZE="3"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [I]I knew myself and Tyler could have a good match, but I never expected that it would be this good. The funny thing was that we didn’t have super great chemistry, we just worked well. I was so happy when we got to the back. The crowd really got into the match and seemed to be REALLY hot. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] stood backstage and cut a promo. [B]“Last month Trent Shaffer got lucky. Damn lucky. This month he won’t be so fortunate. I was one month away from setting my name in the record book with a 24 month reign as Heavyweight Champion. I’m still in the record books as the longest reigning champion never, but that’s not good enough. Tonight not only will I take back MY title, but I will cripple Trent Shaffer so he will never be able to compete for NOTBPW and certainly won’t ever compete here in AW.” [SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not as good as he normally does but still good.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Hugh de Aske[/B][/COLOR] in 9:32 by pinfall with a Half and Half Suplex [B]to advance to the finals of the 2011 Road to Glory B-[/B] [I]Despite having to go right back out, Tyler put on another fantastic match with Hugh. Both men did wonderful and got the crowd even hotter. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Ryan Powell[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]KC Glenn[/B][/COLOR] in 8:32 by pinfall [B]following interference from Casey Valentine to advance to the finals of the 2011 Road to Glory [SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A good match here as well. The interference from Casey Valentine builds some heat for the program between him and KC.[/I] [B]Katie Cameron[/B] comes out to plug some of our merchandise. [B][SIZE="3"]D[/SIZE][/B] [I]The crowd was way too hot for this. I just wanted to give them a breather so they could get ready for the next two matches.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Aaron Andrews[/B][/COLOR] in 18:58 by pinfall with a Heart Burn. [B]Trent Shaffer makes defense number 1 of his AW Heavyweight Championship [SIZE="3"]B-[/SIZE][/B] [I]This was AWESOME. The crowd was hot and loved everything to do with the match. Trent and Aaron did great things with the near falls they planned and really overcame their chemistry issue once again.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Ryan Powell[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Chance[/B][/COLOR] in 16:35 by pinfall. [B]Ryan Powell wins the 2011 Road To Glory [SIZE="3"]B+[/SIZE][/B] [I]This match was everything I expected and more. The crowd was REALLY hot during the match and was really behind Tyler. These two had an even better story to tell than the previous match and played it out to perfection. [/I] After the match, Tyler approaches Ryan and extends his hand but Ryan just laughs and shoves Tyler away. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A good way to get Ryan more over as a heel.[/I] After Tyler leaves the ring, Ryan celebrates in the ring, basking in the boos the crowd is giving him. [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: B-[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]I cannot thank my guys enough for this show. They gave me just as good as year’s prior with the likes of Jay Chord and Davis Wayne Newton. I am extremely happy with this show and won’t even care that we lost a little bit of profit using a lot of talent.[/I]

December was a very important month for us as we extended our deals with Aaron Andrews, Thomas Morgan, Katie Cameron and Remmy Honeyman. Extending Andrews was something I was worried about because he’s making the kind of money Jay Chord was when Ota blocked me from re-upping him. Andrews didn’t want a huge pay increase though, so we were able to come to an agreement without problem. Other than this, we look elsewhere in the industry. [B]Recent News[/B] Cowboy Buck Winchester debuted. He’s a rough brawler from Texas that has no real skills past connecting with the fans and brawling. Notorious F.R.E.A.K debuted as well. He’s not much of a worker; rather that of an attention getter in his PVC suit and platform boots. Randall Hopkirk has brought his career to an end. SOTBPW, SWF and GCG have signed PPV deals with Seleccion Mexico, American Option and Emperor Choice respectively. [B] Signings/Releases[/B] Ryan Powell signed with NOTBPW. Hell Monkey, UK Dragon and Rick Law have signed on to tour with INSPIRE Kid Toma and Masked Cougar are two men that will tour with WLW. Valiant signed with CGC Black Eagle and Knuckles have signed with NYCW Rocky Golden turned down SWF’s offer for an extension, claiming they were too big for him. Casey Valentine left NYCW [B] Title Changes[/B] In another one of my WTF moments Jumbo Shrimp took the DAVE Brass Knuckles Title Melody Cuthill won the NOTBPW Womens Title Grandmaster Phunk captured the RIPW Championship for the second time Mikey James and Brendan Idol have officially gone 4 years with the RIPW Tag Titles. And have defended them four times Steve Frehley won the TCW World Heavyweight Title from Lane Stevens

[B][CENTER][SIZE="4"]Adrenaline Wrestling roster as of January 2012[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B]Main Eventers[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] Aaron Andrews carried our main event last year and just recently lost the Heavyweight Title. [B][COLOR="Red"]JD Morgan[/COLOR][/B] Morgan is a solid technical worker and veteran of the business that was brought in last year to help develop our up and comers. He’s done a wonderful job in the ring so far and should remain on the roster as long as he doesn’t ask for too much. [B][COLOR="Red"]Ryan Powell[/COLOR][/B] Ryan has done great for us in a great program with Tyler Chance and now as the 2011 Road to Glory Winner. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] – Current Heavyweight Champion Trent might be in his last year in AW now as his contract is one of our largest. He has the skills to back up his demands, but at this time his skills aren’t worth the money I would normally pay him. We’ll have to see what he wants when his contract comes up. Otherwise he’s a great member of our roster. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] Tyler is a mainstay on our roster. His contract demands are high, but he is invaluable to our product. That coupled with his pledged loyalty to us means he’ll probably get everything he wants from me. Ota is a different story. [B] Upper Midcarders[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] This kid is just solid beyond belief. He has risen up our ranks quickly. So quickly in fact his Midwest Title reign was cut short after just 2 defenses. He’s working an important program with Ota right now and his performance in it will determine exactly which direction he goes. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] Jacob was a key midcarder in our first couple of years. After a while of sitting dormant in the midcard, his in-ring skills caught my eye again and I decided to test him. He ahs passed and earned himself a push to the uppercard. [B] Midcarders[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"] Angel de Mexico[/COLOR][/B] - Injured Angel will be out of action for some time with an injury. He wont be a factor in 2012 [B][COLOR="Red"] Cameron Vessey[/COLOR][/B] Cameron was set to get a very important role with us but goes of on tours of Japan regularly so can’t really be relied upon. He’s still in the running for this position but he’s got company now. Cameron is still a solid worker that shouldn’t go anywhere. [B][COLOR="Red"] Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] Casey has been around since he debuted and has finally developed into a fine worker. I had pegged him as nothing more that someone for our tag division, but now he’s proving his worth as a singles guy. He should stick around for a while longer. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Erik Strong[/COLOR][/B] Erik was with us at the beginning and has since gotten lost in the shuffle with the influx of talent into the business. I love his persona but he might be coming to the end of his run with AW. I just don’t want him to go without work. [B][COLOR="Red"]Flash Savage[/COLOR][/B] We’ve just recently brought Flash Savage in along with his partner Oscar Golden to try and rekindle our hopes of a tag team division. [B][COLOR="Red"]Kashmir Singh[/COLOR][/B] Kashmir is another solid worker that can help any of our guys out in the ring. His skills aren’t bad but he just fails to connect with the crowd. He shouldn’t lose his spot on the roster as long as he doesn’t begin asking for money not suitable for a glorified jobber. [B][COLOR="Blue"]KC Glenn[/COLOR][/B] – Current Midwest Champion He’s proven his worth since, putting on great matches with almost everyone we’ve set next to him. We all feel good about his future with us. He shouldn’t go anywhere in the near future. [B][COLOR="Red"]Oscar Golden[/COLOR][/B] See Flash Savage [B][COLOR="Red"]Nomad[/COLOR][/B] Nomad ahs proven his worth since we brought him in. He’s a solid worker that does good stuff. [B][COLOR="Red"]Remmy Honeymoon[/COLOR][/B] Remmy is another guy who came in last year. He’s had a little bit of trouble settling in but I’m not ready to give up on him yet. His skills need to be developed before he can become a star. [B][COLOR="Red"]Rob Reynolds[/COLOR][/B] Rob hasn’t made his debut with us yet, but his skills are solid for just entering the business. We’ll play around with him and see how he does with our product. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Thomas Morgan[/COLOR][/B] Thomas is getting up there in age. He’s 36 now and has been passed up by all the younger guys in AW. His skills are solid and he’s showing no signs of bad aging, so he should stick around for a while. I tried to give him some success and he just isn’t able to get over enough. [B]Lower Midcarders[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Amazing Fire Fly[/COLOR][/B] This is a guy with good flying skills that is just stuck without much to do at the moment. [B][COLOR="Blue"]Edward Cornell[/COLOR][/B] I haven’t done as much work with Edward as I had wanted to when I signed him. I plan to spend more time on him this year to help develop him into a solid worker. [B][COLOR="Red"] Jared Johnson[/COLOR][/B] Jared is a good worker for having just debuted a few months back. He’s another guy in a weird situation right now as we have good workers that are beginning to get ahead of him. If he wants to make it here he’s going to need some improving. [B][COLOR="Red"] Mark Smart[/COLOR][/B] Mark is another guy who’s been here for a long time and shouldn’t be going anywhere. He’s another one of what I call a glorified jobber as we keep him around to make people look good. We can always count on a solid performance from him. [B][COLOR="Red"]Raphael[/COLOR][/B] Raphael is another one that might be on his way out. He’s not a great worker but not bad either. I just don’t know where to put him right now. We’ll have to see in the next few months. Openers [B][COLOR="Blue"]Kendrick Kade[/COLOR][/B] – Current LiveWire Champion Kendrick ahs settled in nicely since his character change last year. His skills have developed nicely since we picked him up four years ago. I think it’s time to start giving him higher profile matches. [B] Enhancement Talents[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Valentine[/COLOR][/B] Valentine is a guy who has hung with us as a jobber forever. His skills are slowly improving and he shouldn’t be going anywhere for right now. [B] Staff Members[/B] Katie Cameron – Manager Angel Morgan – Announcer Marv Earnest – Color Commentator Bret Graveson – Referee Shane Stones – Referee

[B][U][CENTER][SIZE="5"]2011 Year End Awards[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B] Wrestler of the Year: Tommy Cornell Young Wrestler of the Year: Lane Stevens (4) Veteran Wrestler of the Year: Haruki Kudo (2) Female Wrestler of the Year: Catherine Quinn Promotion of the Year: NOTBPW (2) Most Improved Promotion of the Year: DAVE (2) Match of the Year: Lane Stevens defeated Tommy Cornell at TCW Full Throttle Card of the Year: TCW Hotter Than Hell [B]PWH Magazine Top 100 Wrestlers – Top 10[/B] 1. Tommy Cornell 2. El Leon 3. Lane Stevens 4. Mito Miwa 5. American Elemental 6. Shuji Inukai 7. Yoshimi Mushashibo 8. Dan Stone Jr. 9. Nicolas Lopez 10. El Bandito [B]AW Workers in Top 100[/B] 33. Tyler Chance 74. Trent Shaffer [B][U][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Adrenaline Wrestling Year End Awards 2011[/SIZE][/CENTER][/U][/B] Wrestler of the Year – Trent Shaffer (7 Wins, 0 Losses) Young Wrestler of the Year – KC Glenn Match of the Year – Trent Shaffer defeated Jay Chord at Something to Prove Show of the Year – Road to Glory 2011

Ota and Marv came to my apartment on the fifth of the month, a little later than our normal meeting due to some inclement weather. I started out by talking about the economy and industry. Both were in the same upward and downward trends respectively and at the same levels as the previous month, fairly weak. Next I was happy to inform them we had made about 18k for the month, which was huge with our biggest show of the year happening. This was also good because we were preparing for our first show in the Great Lakes region in just a couple of weeks. I had done some extensive research on the area, its product and the workers on our roster that had the highest popularities there. So I had a list of guys that would be working those shows. I talked about that show, entitled Rush Hour briefly and then we moved to discussions for our January event, Dawnings. Our main event was already set and we filled in the card and I went about designing the flier. [B][CENTER]Photobucket Live from the War Memorial Auditorium[/CENTER][/B] [B][U][SIZE="4"]Main Event – AW Heavyweight Championship[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Ryan Powell[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Trent Shaffer ©[/B][/COLOR] [I]Trent Shaffer is coming off of his first defense and Ryan is coming off of his Road to Glory win. Both men have a lot of momentum in their favor as they head into this title match. Can Ryan Powell get the biggest win in his AW career? Or will Trent Shaffer be able to fend him off and live to defend again? [/I] [B][U][SIZE="4"]Four Corner Survival[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews [/COLOR][/B]vs.[B][COLOR="Blue"] Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]JD Morgan[/COLOR][/B] [I]AW Management has put together this special attraction four corners match for our fans. Aaron Andrews is just coming off a 23 month reign as Heavyweight Champion. The three other men are coming off good showings in the Road to Glory. Which one of these men can survive to win? [/I] [B][U][SIZE="4"]AW Midwest Championship[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Cameron Vessey[/COLOR][/B] vs.[COLOR="Blue"][B] KC Glenn ©[/B][/COLOR] [I]Cameron Vessey has been touring Japan as of late and this will be his return match. KC Glenn re-captured the Midwest championship in the first round of the Road to Glory last month. Can the former Midwest champ regain his glory? Or will KC Glenn put him back down?[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Thomas Morgan[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Casey Valentine[/B][/COLOR] [I]This will be a first time meeting ever in professional wrestling. These two are evenly matched and should put on a good show for the fans. Can Casey Valentine regain some momentum and head back towards the Midwest Title? Or can Thomas Morgan right his career and take a step forward? [/I] [B][U][SIZE="4"]AW LiveWire championship[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Jared Johnson [/COLOR][/B]vs. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Kendrick Kade ©[/B][/COLOR] [I]Kendrick Kade is coming off of a successful defense during the pre-show last month. Can Jared Johnson catapult his career to a new level by defeating the champ? Or will Kendrick make another defense?[/I] Ryan Powell vs. Trent Shafer © Tyler Chance vs. Aaron Andrews vs. Hugh de Aske vs. JD Morgan Cameron Vessey vs. KC Glenn © Thomas Morgan vs. Casey Valentine Jared Johnson vs. Kendrick Kade ©

[B][CENTER]AW Rush Hour Results – Taken from AW Message Board[/CENTER][/B] Were at The Asylum tonight. The crowd looks not bad for the first show in this region. My estimation is 534 in attendance. Marv Earnest and Angela Morgan come out and welcome everyone to the debut show in the Great Lakes. They plug the matches lined up for tonight and talk about them. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Some okay heat for the show.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Robbie Clavey[/COLOR][/B] came to the ring and gave a pre-match promo. He ripped into Jacob Jett and said how he was going to sky rocket to the top and accomplish what Jett never did. A Heavyweight Championship. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]The fans didn’t really connect with me yet.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Red"]Robbie Clavey[/COLOR][/B] in 7:40 by pinfall with a Jett Take Off [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid match to build some good interest for us here. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] comes to the ring for his match and cuts a promo on Thomas Morgan. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]The crowd really connected with Casey on the microphone. He’s got great skills on it. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Thomas Morgan[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Casey Valentine[/B][/COLOR] in 11:51 [B]by disqualification [SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Another solid match for our debut here in the Great Lakes. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] comes out and cuts a promo with his pirate accent. [B][SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]The crowd didn’t really get into Hugh’s microphone work. Let’s hope they get into the match better.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"] JD Morgan[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] in 16:48 by submission with a Cross Atlantic Stretch [SIZE="3"][B]C-[/B][/SIZE] [I]I had originally wanted Trent Shaffer against Morgan but I forgot Trent had elsewhere to work. Not a bad main event. For our first show here. [/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: C-[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]Solid show with attendance more than I thought. I think this show helped us here.[/I]

[B][CENTER]Photobucket Live from the SOLD OUT War Memorial Auditorium – Mid West Region Attendance: 2000[/CENTER][/B] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Pre-Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Edward Cornell[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Raphael[/B][/COLOR] in 2:44 by submission [B][SIZE="3"]C-[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not a bad opener between these two young guys. I was pleased. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Kashmir Singh[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Erik Strong[/B][/COLOR] in 2:51 by submission [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not horrible here. Kashmir gets a win to help solidify himself in the midcard. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Hugh de Aske[/B][/COLOR] in 5:17 by pinfall with an Omega Driver [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]This was a tester for me. I was thinking about pairing Aaron and Hugh up in a program and wanted to see how they’d do in the ring alone. I’m pleased. [/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Main Show[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] Marv Earnest and Angela Morgan come to the ring and welcome the fans to Dawnings. They run down the card and talk about all the matches. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Some good hype in the air tonight. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Kendrick Kade[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Jared Johnson[/B][/COLOR] in 6:20 by pinfall with a Discovery Driver.[B] Kendrick Kade makes defense number 2 of his AW LiveWire Championship [SIZE="3"]E+[/SIZE][/B] [I]This match just wasn’t good at all and the crowd let us know. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Thomas Morgan[/B][/COLOR] in 7:37 by pinfall [B]while using the ropes for leverage [SIZE="3"]D-[/SIZE][/B] [I]The return match between these two wasn’t as good as from the Rush Hour show a couple of weeks ago and that can be attributed to Casey’s injury. He's got a Swollen Calf Muscle and it kinda slowed him in the ring. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] gets on the microphone after his match and says he wants a rematch against KC Glenn for the Midwest Title [B][SIZE="3"]D+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Not too bad here with Casey on the microphone.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]KC Glenn[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Cameron Vessey[/B][/COLOR] in 8:40 by pinfall with a Tune Up The Sunshine Band. [B]KC Glenn makes defense number 1 of his AW Midwest Championship [SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A good match between these two here to help a show that has somewhat been lacking. [/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews[/COLOR][/B] cuts a promo on all of his opponents in the upcoming four corner survival. He ended it claiming none of them were inferior because they weren’t drug free. [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]Some good promo time here for Aaron.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Tyler Chance[/B][/COLOR], [COLOR="Red"][B]Aaron Andrews[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="Red"][B]JD Morgan[/B][/COLOR] in 13:46; the order of elimination was Tyler Chance first, then JD Morgan, and finally Aaron Andrews [B][SIZE="3"]C[/SIZE][/B] [I]A solid match to lead into the main event. Hugh gets a huge win to help establish him in our upper card. It seems like he’s improving in performance. [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] cuts a promo backstage. He says he worked so hard to win the Heavyweight Championship that he doesn’t plan on letting it go very soon. [B][SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]Great microphone work by Trent here.[/I] [B][COLOR="Red"]Ryan Powell[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Blue"]Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] in 16:49 by pinfall [B]while using the ropes for leverage. Ryan Powell wins the AW Heavyweight Championship [SIZE="3"]C+[/SIZE][/B] [I]A great match between these two here. The crowd had a lot of heat on Ryan all match for his underhanded tactics that ultimately led to his title win. The crowd was also really behind Trent. [/I] [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Overall Rating: C[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [I]A solid show to start of the year here. We did use plenty of talent so making money should be REALLY close this month with the extra show in the Great Lakes too. We’ll just have to see. Lots of good work from the guys to help plant a base for the new programs we’ll be having.[/I]

January was a big month for us as we extended Trent Shaffer, KC Glenn and Kashmir Singh. Trent wanted a fairly big pay increase and he deserves it but I don’t know how much longer I’ll be able to afford him. Other than that it was a pretty quiet month and we look elsewhere in the industry for news. [B] Recent News[/B] - Brussels Pro Wrestling out of Western Europe opened their doors. - Scythe, a six foot ten inch 328 pound machine entered the business. He loves to use choke slams and wears a demonic looking mask, but his ring skills are fairly good for someone of his size. - Nurse Hope Daye hung up her boots. - Jay B went on a radio show and said he and Joss Thompson have been having problems lately. - Javier Cano ahs been putting over Luna Ligera - DAVE and MPWF have signed PPV deals with Public Access Select and Seleccion Mexico respectively. [B] Signings/Leavings[/B] - Ernest Youngman signed with USPW - Casey Valentine signed with RIPW - Madman Boone signed with NYCW - Joss Thompson signed with MOSC - Coyote Dynamite left NYCW after a long run with them - Dallas McWade is no longer with NOTBPW [B] Title Changes[/B] - The Natural claimed the NOTBPW Unlimited Action Title from Shooter Sean Deeley for his fourth reign. - Knuckles defeated James Prudence to end his fifteen month reign as PPG Champion - Ricky Dale Johnson defeated Jungle Jack for his fourth TCW International Title

Marv and Ota came over for our creative meeting on the fourth of the month. As we decided what to order for lunch we sat down and I briefly talked about the industry and economy. The economy was about the same as it was last month but still looked to be gaining momentum. The industry on the other hand had fallen a little since last month and was still showing signs of weakening. Next the big question was how we made out with our second show in the Great Lakes. I was happy to report after crunching the numbers that we had still come out almost 13k ahead. This meant we were still going to make enough money to meet Ota’s money goal. This gave us some more energy and motivation as we planned not only our February show but the Rush Hour we would be holding in the Great Lakes region again in a couple of weeks. We discussed what we wanted to do and finalized stuff for that show and then moved on to Afflicted Glory. We had a few different ways we could go with the show and we touched base on all of them. The discussions took us all the way through dinner and into the evening but finally we came up with something we were happy about. . [B][CENTER][SIZE="3"]Photobucket Live from the War Memorial Auditorium in the Midwest[/SIZE][/CENTER][/B] [B][U][SIZE="3"]Main Event – AW Heavyweight Championship[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Hugh de Aske[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Ryan Powell ©[/B][/COLOR] [I]Both of these men had huge wins in their own right last month. Ryan Powell won the Heavyweight Title from Trent Shaffer. It was not a clean victory though as he used the ropes for leverage. Hugh de Aske on the other hand defeated Tyler Chance, Aaron Andrews and JD Morgan in a four corner match. Can he continue his success and dethrone Ryan? Or will the new champ be able to make his first defense successfully? [/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Tyler Chance and Trent Shaffer[/COLOR][/B] vs. [B][COLOR="Red"]Aaron Andrews and JD Morgan[/COLOR][/B] [I]Trent Shaffer had wanted his rematch this month but management had already granted another man a shot. So this month he teams up with Tyler Chance to take on JD Morgan and Aaron Andrews. This is sure to be an action packed match that our fans certainly won’t want to miss.[/I] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Jacob Jett[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Red"][B]Cameron Vessey[/B][/COLOR] [I]These two men are no stranger to one another. They’ve met before inside an AW ring. And now both men are looking to give their careers a little extra boost with a win here. Which one of these talented competitors can take the victory and get some momentum?[/I] [B][U][SIZE="3"] AW Midwest Championship[/SIZE][/U][/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]Casey Valentine[/COLOR][/B] vs. [COLOR="Blue"][B]KC Glenn ©[/B][/COLOR] [I]These two men have been at it since late 2011. KC Glenn defeated Casey Valentine in the first round of the Road to Glory to capture the Midwest Title for a second time. Casey says he’s ready for his rematch but one has to wonder how his swollen calf will fair. Can Casey regain control of the title making both of these men two time Midwest Champions? Or will KC Glenn successfully defend?[/I] [B]Also scheduled to appear: AW LiveWire Champion Kendrick Kade, Edward Cornell, Rob Reynolds, Remmy Honeyman and more! [/B] Hugh de Aske vs. Ryan Powell © Tyler Chance and Trent Shaffer vs. Aaron Andrews and JD Morgan Jacob Jett vs. Cameron Vessey Casey Valentine vs. KC Glenn ©

Archived