Destined to Fail?

• Replies 416
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[quote=panix04;394682]you just want wallbanger and Trell to be set as homosexuals don't you? :D[/quote] HAHAHAHA, wallbanger better not think about hitting on me if he is going down that path:D, I agree with him, maybe 08 would be a good spot to contiue it.

[QUOTE=panix04;394682]you just want wallbanger and Trell to be set as homosexuals don't you? :D[/QUOTE] Hmmm.........Is this the biker bar that Wall and Trell hang out in then: [URL="http://search.netscape.com/search/redir?src=websearch&requestId=f3a3b6d8b8d4dc97&clickedItemRank=4&userQuery=blue+oyster&clickedItemURN=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DtTJMerul33E&title=YouTube+-+The+%3Cb%3EBlue+Oyster%3C%2Fb%3E+Bar&moduleId=matchingsites.jsp.M&clickedItemPageRanking=4&clickedItemPage=1&clickedItemDescription=WebResults"]www.youtube.com/watch?v=tTJMerul33E[/URL]

Stone Cold Steve McQueen....I like lol. And Panix, was that a Shawshank Redemption reference (escaping prison by digging a tunnel) lol? Probably not, but that's what came to mind! Stone Cold Steve McQueen says I just did your a- Inappropriate? Nah :rolleyes:

[QUOTE=RKO_HBK;394894]Stone Cold Steve McQueen....I like lol. And Panix, was that a Shawshank Redemption reference (escaping prison by digging a tunnel) lol? Probably not, but that's what came to mind! Stone Cold Steve McQueen says I just did your a- Inappropriate? Nah :rolleyes:[/QUOTE] I believe it was a Great Escape reference

the next show will hopefully be up on monday morning (UK time) most of this show has been written by Panix but my contributions will also have an impact in the way the show runs in small areas, and expect BIG THINGS!!! BIGGER EVAN THAT EVE, STEVE, TREVOR, GARY MCQUEENS MAKE UP SUPLY,,,,,,,,,,,,NOW THATS BIG!!!

sorry guys i predicted my first show in charge far to early, had some data problems but things are now fixed so expect an update coming up rather soon :):) also expect 2 big anouncments, things are going to start looking up with any luck

[QUOTE=jonny_CKY;401836]sorry guys i predicted my first show in charge far to early, had some data problems but things are now fixed so expect an update coming up rather soon :):) also expect 2 big anouncments, things are going to start looking up with any luck[/QUOTE] Does in involve 1. Wallbanger and 2. Trell? Just wondering...

• 2 weeks later...

Archived