NYCW: I WILL Catch Up To Dragonmack!

DJ: And we're here live on Z-100, playing all the current hits in the Tri-State area, sitting with a man not many people have heard of, yet. Man: Hopefully. DJ: *Laughs* That's right. I'm sitting here with the 20 year old Colt Mitchell who has learned recently that he will be the new head booker for New York Championship Wrestling. Colt: That's right. DJ: How'd that happen? Colt: It's a rather boring story involving applications, interviews and whatnot. DJ: Ah, OK. Well Colt, you grew up in this area- Colt: Brooklyn. Park Slope to be exact. DJ: Yes, and you moved down south at 18 to Virginia. Colt: That's correct. DJ: Why? Colt: I wanted to get away from the city a bit, and also, the indy scene is bigger. More small time promotions offering $50 paychecks per appearance. I used to fight about three matches a week. Four if I got lucky. DJ: So why the move back north? Colt: Personal reasons. DJ: Care to delve? Colt: Normally I wouldn't mind, it's not really a big deal, but I have my reasons for not talking about it. DJ: Fair enough. So are you going to shake up the roster? Rebuild NYCW into a cutting edge promotion? Colt: No. Absolutely not. This company was built around traditional elements, and I intend to keep it that way. DJ: Well thanks for being here with us and good luck with the booking position. Colt: Thank you. [I]As I walked out of the radio station I sighed. That could've been great exposure... too bad it was at 4:30 in the morning....[/I]

[I]ooc: This is my take on a Dragonmack classic. The style of the posts are in homage to the greatness that is his diary, and if you haven't read it, you really need to. Here's the link to his: [url]http://www.greydogsoftware.com/forum/showthread.php?t=24086[/url][/I] [SIZE="5"][B]NYCW RUSH HOUR[/B][/SIZE] Live from The Weston Gym in Hoboken, New Jersey Att: 300 [B]Pre-Match/ DVD Extras[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Lee Wright[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="red"][B]Roger Dodger[/B][/COLOR] in 5:49 by pinfall with a Wright Stuff. [B]D-[/B] Roger had just signed a developmental deal with RIPW a few days before, so this was my "F-U" to him so to speak. It was actually a good bout, with Lee Wright taking the fight into the crowd much to their delight. [B]Main Show[/B] [COLOR="red"][B]Wiley Coyote[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="red"][B]The Masked Mauler and Kashmir Singh[/B][/COLOR] in 8:51 when Coyote Dynamite defeated Kashmir Singh by pinfall with a Spinebuster. Wiley Coyote make defence number 1 of their NYCW Tag Team titles. [B]E+[/B] Just a little something something to boost up Wiley Coyote. I want to create a somewhat decent tag team division and to do so, I need the champs to be somewhat respected. Mauler seems to be improving though. [COLOR="red"][B]Sammy The Shark[/B][/COLOR] is standing outside the arena trying to peddle off fake Rolexes from his trenchcoat. He walks around when he hears someone whistle. He turns to see me wearing Levi jeans, a faded denim shirt, tanned duster and a faded tan Stetson. I beckon him to come over and tell him that my name is [COLOR="red"][B]Marlboro[/B][/COLOR] and I have an idea for us. [B]E+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Steve Flash[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="blue"][B]Elijah Harris[/B][/COLOR] in 9:32 by pinfall with a Flash Bang. Steve Flash makes defence number 1 of his NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [B]D-[/B] A decent classic match between two grizzled veterans. They kept the crowds interest and Steve Flash came out as always, looking mighty fine. [COLOR="red"][B]Grandmaster Phunk[/B][/COLOR], the NYCW Empire Champion walks out to the ring and says that he has an important announcement. He has just signed his first "ho" and that he is now a "bona-fide true OG". He announces that is is none other than [COLOR="red"][B]Fern Hathaway[/B][/COLOR] and she walks down to the ring and joins him. [B]D[/B] Patriotic music hits and [COLOR="blue"][B]Whistler[/B][/COLOR] appears on the ramp saying how disgraceful this is and that Phunk should be ashamed to call himself American. Fern gets into this and says that the two should prove who the real American is by having a match tonight. Whistler accepts. [B]D-[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Grandmaster Phunk[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="blue"][B]Whistler[/B][/COLOR] in 21:54 by pinfall. Grandmaster Phunk makes defence number 1 of his NYCW Empire title. [B]C-[/B] Solid Main Event that saw Whistler losing because of a costly distraction by Fern. After the match, Fern kicks Whistler below the belt and hits him with Phunk's pimp cane. Phunk is elated and steals Whistler's "Old Glory" American Flag before leaving up the ramp, leaving Whistler rolling around the ring. [B]Show Rating: D-[/B] [B]After Thoughts:[/B] I was hoping for a D, but this show was more about setting up storylines for the first quarter of the year. I saw a good match out of Lee and a bunch of the workers seem to be improving. This means while I'm taking a hit now, the long term future looks bright.

As I'm trying to reform the tag team division, I'm going to try a little experiment and have created two more tag teams. The Tag Team Division is as follows: Champs- Wiley Coyote: Wiley Steinway & Coyote Dynamite Big Apple: The New York Doll & New York Red The SoHo Gang: Marlboro & Sammy The Shark Hopefully this will revive the division. In other news, I've decided to give Mark Smart a tryout to see if he could possibly fit with NYCW. Oh, and we made a huge signing for not as much as I thought it would be. Though, I'm not sure if having this guy hanging around would be a good idea... apparently he's brining alot of his own merchandise to sell...

[SIZE="5"][B]NYCW StormFront[/B][/SIZE] Live from The Weston Gym in Hoboken, New Jersey Att: 300 [B]Pre Show/ DVD Extras[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]The SoHo Gang[/B][/COLOR] is outside with fans waiting on line. Sammy The Shark distracts people with card tricks as I pick pocket them unsuspectingly. I go up to Sammy as the doors fly open and tell him that I'll be back, as I have my first match. [B]E+[/B] [COLOR="red"][B]Marlboro[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Mark Smart[/B][/COLOR] in 6:28 by pinfall with a Smoke Out. [B]E[/B] Thank God this was on the preshow. A horrible debut for me, mostly because it seemed that Mark wasn't comfortable in the ring opposite of me. Chalk it up to bad natural chemistry. The "Smoke Out" is a Scissor Kick. [B]Main Show[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Lee Wright[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="red"][B]The Masked Mauler[/B][/COLOR] in 7:42 by pinfall with a Wright Stuff. [B]D-[/B] In yet another anything goes match, "The Hardcore Icon" made quick work of The Masked Mauler after a few strategic hits to the face with a baseball bat. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Marv Ernest[/B][/COLOR] hits the ramp and announces that he has imported a technical wrestler specifically to face off against [COLOR="blue"][B]Steve Flash[/B][/COLOR] and also announces that they will fight in a best of 5 series fro the Tri-State Regional Title. [B]E+[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Rafael Ruiz[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="blue"][B]Steve Flash[/B][/COLOR] in 9:41 by submission with a Ruiz Wrench. Rafael Ruiz leads 1-0. [B]D[/B] In a shocking upset, Steve Flash lost for the first time since winning the title. Once again, bad chemistry, but the crowd still loved the match, which says alot about these two competitors. [COLOR="Red"][B]Gradmaster Phunk[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="red"][B]Fern Hathaway[/B][/COLOR] walk down to the ring, Phunk carrying "Old Glory and dressed like Uncle Sam. They mock [COLOR="Blue"][B]Whistler[/B][/COLOR] in the ring a bit before Phunk finally says that if Whistler wants his flag back, e'll have to fight for it. [B]D[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Grandmaster Phunk[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="red"][B]Black Hat Bailey[/B][/COLOR] in 11:04 by submission. Grandmaster Phunk makes defence number 2 of his NYCW Empire title. [B]D[/B] Hey guys, is that more bad chemistry? Yes it is! This match was only to try and strengthen Phunk's position as champion. "Rock You Like A Hurricane" by The Scorpions blasts throughout the arena and out from the back comes [COLOR="Blue"][B]Jim Force[/B][/COLOR] into the ring. He stuns the crowd by giving a very eloquent speech about the state of wrestling as a whole and how it affects the world. The crowd sits in stunned silence. Finally, Jim screams "Buy My Merchandise!" at the top of his lungs, jumps on a turnbuckle and jumps from that turnbuckle into the crowd, taking out women and small children in the process, much to the delight of the crowd. [B]D[/B] [B]Show Rating: D[/B] [B]After Thoughts:[/B] Bad chemistry plagued us in 3 out of 4 of our matches. And yet we still put on a better show than last month. Figure that out. Anyway, Jim Force is a nice addition to the roster. I was shocked when SWF or TCW didn't pick him up. Oh well, good news for us.

Well, we had good news. While it was true that we were losing money, it wasn't as bad as it could've been. At this rate, I could last more than a year losing money like this, and hopefully by that time, we would be making profits on our shows. We're also giving Mark Smart one more shot. If we like him, we'll consider signing him. Or at least extending his try out period. As for Jim... yeah... he randomly shows up to my office, pitching crazy merchandise ideas. Though.. I think his brand "Force Cheese" might have something... [SIZE="4"][B]NYCW Endless Days[/B][/SIZE] [B]NYCW Tag Team Championship Match: Wiley Coyote (c) vs. Big Apple[/B] [I]Given their first shot, Big Apple will hope to be able to impress the crowd by winning the Tag Team Championships in their first match.[/I] [B]Match 2 of 5: Rafael Ruiz (1) vs. Steve Flash (0)[/B] [I]The mexican superstar Rafael Ruiz stunned New York when he beat Steve Flash in the first match of a best of 5 series. Who will take match 2? Will Rafael show that this wasn't a fluke? Or will Steve show why he's called Mr. Consistency? [/I] [B]Match For Old Glory: Grandmaster Phunk vs. Whistler[/B] [I]At Rush Hour, Grandmaster Phunk cheated to retain the Empire Title and stole Whistler's beloved flag, "Old Glory". Now Whistler looks to win her back in a one on one match.[/I] Wiley Coyote (c) vs. Big Apple Rafael Ruiz vs. Steve Flash Grandmaster Phunk vs. Whistler

[B]Wiley Coyote[/B] (c) vs. Big Apple [I]simply because after 6 years of my best efforts in developing him, NY Doll(phin) still sucks.[/I] Rafael Ruiz vs. [B]Steve Flash[/B] [I]Steve Flash is a better wrestler at 47 than most people in their prime[/I] [B]Grandmaster Phunk[/B] vs. Whistler [I]Every NYCW game I have ever seen, other diaries, the computer, even my own, Whistler NEVER beats the Phunkster.[/I]

[SIZE="5"][B]NYCW Endless Days[/B][/SIZE] Live from The Weston Gym in Hoboken, New Jersey Att: 300 [B]Pre Show/ DVD Extras [/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]The SoHo Gang[/B][/COLOR] is in front of the gates, selling fake Jim Force merchandise. [COLOR="red"][B]Dharma Gregg[/B][/COLOR] walks over to them and says that she could get a box of official NYCW shirts from the back of the truck. The SoHo Gang tell her that they're interested and they head over to the back. [B]E+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"]Elijah Harris[/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="blue"]Mark Smart[/COLOR] in 5:03 by pinfall with a Soul Train. [B]E[/B] Basic squash match to keep Harris looking strong. [COLOR="Red"][B]The SoHo Gang[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="red"][B]The Masked Mauler[/B][/COLOR] in 6:29 when Marlboro defeated The Masked Mauler by pinfall with an Unfiltered. [B]D-[/B] A good match to build us some credibility. And I wanted to evaluate Mauler. The Unfiltered is a version of the move, Flashback. [B]Main Show[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Wiley Coyote[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Big Apple[/B][/COLOR] in 8:05 when Coyote Dynamite defeated New York Red by pinfall with a Spinebuster. Wiley Coyote make defence number 2 of their NYCW Tag Team titles. [B]E[/B] An OK opening match, it would have better been suited in the preshow. Wiley Coyote solidified themselves in this match retaining the belts against Big Apple. [COLOR="red"][B]Brandon Smith[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="red"][B]Kashmir Singh[/B][/COLOR] in 6:46 by pinfall with a Backdrop Driver. [B]D[/B] A surprisingly good match and a great debut for the bad ass, Brandon Smith who made quick work of Kashmir Singh. [COLOR="Red"][B]Rafael Ruiz[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Blue"][B]Steve Flash[/B][/COLOR] in 9:45 by submission with a Ruiz Wrench. [B]D[/B] Another good match by these two, they worked the crowd well, really getting them into it. It was anybodies match, but Ruiz was able to pick up the win. [COLOR="Red"][B]Brandon Smith[/B][/COLOR] is chilling backstage yelling at caterers when [COLOR="red"][B]"The Hardcore Icon" Lee Wright[/B][/COLOR] pushes him from behind. Lee says that Brandon needs to learn a thing or two about respect and volunteers to teach him that lesson next month in a hardcore match. [B]D[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Whistler[/B][/COLOR] walks to the ring, minus his flag and tells the fans in attendance the story of the American Flag. He says that [COLOR="red"][B]Grandmaster Phunk[/B][/COLOR] is disgracing the flag and that tonight he will do whatever it takes to get "Old Glory" back. [B]C[/B] [COLOR="blue"][B]Whistler[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Grandmaster Phunk[/B][/COLOR] in 11:39 when Grandmaster Phunk was counted out after being attacked by [COLOR="blue"][B]Jim Force[/B][/COLOR]. A good match that had "Old Gory" on the line, both men fought as you would expect. Phunk playing dirty and Whistler playing the come from behind underdog. Near the end, Fern climbed onto the apron with the flag, apparently to hit Whister with it, but she herself got hit in the face with a Jim Force backpack. Jim Force slid into the ring, grabbing Phunk and attacking him. Phunk managed to escape and jumped out of the ring taking the countout. Whistler, thrilled with winning her back, climbs a turnbuckle and waves "Old Glory" around. [B]Show Rating: D Final Thoughts:[/B] A good show, Mark Smart wont be getting an offer and we'll keep around Mauler a while longer. Sammy The Shark seems to be improving and Dharma Gregg looks like a nice addition to The SoHo Gang. The crowd is into Flash/Ruiz and Brandon Smith made a very good debut. I'm happy with the results.

Mark has been released, he may tryout again in 6 months. As for searching for new talent, we have hired two more workers to tryout: Valentine: He will be working under the name "Romeo". Cameron Vessey: He will be working under the name Patrick O'Tolas. When asked why, he said he wants to see if he could make it in the biz without relying on his name. [SIZE="4"][B]NYCW 18 To Life Preview[/B][/SIZE] [B]The SoHo Gang vs. Big Apple[/B] [I]Big Apple look to redeem themselves and get a rematch against Wiley Coyote for the Tag Team belts. The SoHo Gang can get a title match with a win here.[/I] [B]Hardcore Match: Lee Wright vs. Brandon Smith[/B] [I]Lee Wright vowed to educate Brandon Smith the only way he knows; in a hardcore match. Will Brandon triumph over "The Hardcore Icon".[/I] [B]Match 3 of 5: Rafael Ruiz (2) vs. Steve Flash (0)[/B] [I]The war wages on and Rafael Ruiz can quickly shut out the once dominant Flash here with a win. Can he become the champ, or will Flash be able to finesse his way to victory and keep his hopes alive?[/I] [B]Honest Frank vs. Jim Force[/B] [I]Honest Frank has expressed his displeasure with the fact that he hasn't had a shot at the title. So, Stomper has called for a number contender match against Jim Force. Th winner will face Grandmaster Phunk ext month for the title.[/I] The SoHo Gang vs. The Big Apple Lee Wright vs. Brandon Smith Rafael Ruiz vs. Steve Flash Honest Frank vs. Jim Force

[SIZE="5"][B]NYCW 18 To Life[/B][/SIZE] Live from The Weston Gym in Hoboken, New Jersey Att: 300 [B]Pre Show/ DVD Extras[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]The SoHo Gang[/B][/COLOR] are outside the arena along with [COLOR="red"][B]Dharma Gregg[/B][/COLOR] selling t-shirts that say "Rotten Apples" on it. They seem to be hot sellers as they tally up their money. [B]E+[/B] [COLOR="red"][B]The Masked Mauler[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="red"][B]Kashmir Singh[/B][/COLOR] in 5:53 by submission with an Iron Claw. [B]E[/B] Bad chemistry. This along with the next match are just to keep the voctors credible threats. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Elijah Harris[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="red"][B]Romeo[/B][/COLOR] in 4:57 by pinfall with a Soul Train. [B]E[/B] Romeo needs to step it up if he wants that contract. [B]Main Show[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]The SoHo Gang[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="red"][B]Big Apple[/B][/COLOR] in 7:58 when Marlboro defeated The New York Doll by pinfall with a Smoke Out. [B]E+[/B] Decent match. I think that's the best we're going to get in our tag division currently. The SoHo gang are #1 contenders for the NCW Tag Team Titles. [COLOR="red"][B]Lee Wright[/B][/COLOR] is shown walking towards the ramp for his match. He gets a nice pop from the crowd. [COLOR="red"][B]Lee Wright [/B][/COLOR]defeated [B]Brandon Smith[/B] in 6:47 by pinfall with a Wright Stuff. [B]D-[/B] The crowd was solidly behind Lee Wright and he didn't disappoint, using weapons ranging from chairs to even throwing Smith through a table. Both men gave some nice spots. A video package showing the best of 5 series so far plays. The crowd didn't seem to like it too much. [B]E-[/B] [B][COLOR="Blue"]Steve Flash[/COLOR][/B] defeated [COLOR="red"][B]Rafael Ruiz[/B][/COLOR] in 9:35 by pinfall with a Flash Bang. [B]D[/B] Another solid display. This time, Steve staying alive by picking up the win. Damn, if they had good chemistry, this would be the highlight of the show. A video shows [COLOR="Red"][B]Honest Frank[/B][/COLOR] sitting backstage. He recalls his time in the XWF and how he's going to bring the old school back to the present. First by beating [COLOR="blue"][B]Jim Force[/B][/COLOR] tonight, then by winning the Empire Title from [COLOR="red"][B]Grandmaster Phunk[/B][/COLOR]. [B]D+[/B] [COLOR="Blue"][B]Jim Force[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="red"][B]Honest Frank[/B][/COLOR] in 9:12 by pinfall with a Full Force. [B]D-[/B] A disappointing Main Event, once again thanks to bad chemistry. Frank tried cheating his way to victory, but Jim "Forced Up" after a low blow and scored the pin fall. After the match, the victorious [COLOR="blue"][B]Jim Force[/B][/COLOR] speaks to the crowd, using flowery language and a slight british accent. He tells them of his "plight" thus far and how "the muses" told him that New York was ripe for "victory through the sacred art of wrestling." The crowd is silent throughout the whole speech. Finally, Force ends it by screaming "T-SHIRTS! 14.95!" Before jumping into the crowd as they cheer. [B]D+[/B] [B]Show Rating: D- Final Thoughts:[/B] Disappointing show to say the least. We're setting up for some big matches though, so I guess that's to blame. Also the damn chemistry. Ruiz/Flash could've been so amazing... we're getting solid Ds with horrible chemistry! Oh well...

[SIZE="5"][B][U]NYCW Criminal Intent Preview[/U][/B][/SIZE] [B]NYCW Tag Team Match: Wiley Coyote (c) vs. The SoHo Gang[/B] [I]Both teams have been rolling recently. Which one will get their win streak broken?[/I] [B]Match 4 of 5: Rafael Ruiz (2) vs. Steve Flash (1)[/B] [I]Steve Flash made a comeback last month staying alive for at least one match. Can he even the score? Or will this be it for the current Tri-State Regional Champion?[/I] [B]NYCW Empire Match: Grandmaster Phunk (c) vs. Jim Force vs. Whistler[/B] [I]Whistler asked for one more match for the belt and was granted it by The Stomper who threw him into the current Phunk/Force match. Which man will emerge?[/I] Wiley Coyote (c) vs. The SoHo Gang Rafael Ruiz vs. Steve Flash (c) Grandmaster Phunk (c) vs. Jim Force vs. Whistler

[B][U][SIZE="5"]NYCW Criminal Intent[/SIZE][/U][/B] Held at The Weston Gym in Hoboken, New Jersey ATT: 300 [B]Pre Show/ DVD Extras[/B] [B][COLOR="Red"]The Masked Mauler [/COLOR][/B]defeated [COLOR="red"][B]Romeo[/B][/COLOR] in 8:08 by submission with an Iron Claw. [B]E-[/B] Bad chemistry again. Mauler just can't get a break. [B][COLOR="red"]Brandon Smith[/COLOR][/B] defeated [B][COLOR="Blue"]Patrick O'Talos[/COLOR][/B] in 7:41 by pinfall with an Inverted Piledriver. [B]D-[/B] Good match. Vessey is O'Talos. Look for him to debut on the main roster soon. If you want to know what his gimmick is, look at his initials. [B]Main Show[/B] [COLOR="blue"][B]Wiley Coyote[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Red"]The SoHo Gang[/COLOR] in 8:59 when Marlboro was disqualified while fighting Coyote Dynamite. Wiley Coyote make defence number 3 of their NYCW Tag Team titles. E+ The rating I'm expecting from tag team matches right now. The SoHo Gang was using every trick in the book and it was working until the ref saw Marlboro DDT Coyote Dynamite into a chair and called for the DQ. [COLOR="Blue"][B]Steve Flash[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="Red"][B]Rafael Ruiz [/B][/COLOR]in 9:50 by pinfall with a Flash Bang. Steve Flash makes defence number 2 of his NYCW Tri-State Regional title. [B]D[/B] Solid match once again from these two. The next match will decide it all. [COLOR="Blue"][B]American Machine[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="red"][B]Black Hat Bailey[/B][/COLOR] in 8:14 by pinfall. [B]D-[/B] Trying to build up American Machine a little. Plus, this is BHB's last match with us. He's too expensive and there is no way I'm rehiring him. A video package plays, hyping up the triple threat match for the Empire Title. [B]D+[/B] [COLOR="Red"][B]Grandmaster Phunk[/B][/COLOR] defeated [COLOR="blue"][B]Jim Force[/B][/COLOR] and [COLOR="blue"][B]Whistler[/B][/COLOR] in 14:54 when Grandmaster Phunk defeated Whistler by submission. Grandmaster Phunk makes defence number 3 of his NYCW Empire title. [B]D+[/B] A very good match that the crowd really got into, Force looked strong but ultimately it was Phunk that picked up the win, forcing Whistler to submit. [B]Show Rating: D- Final Thoughts:[/B] What's up with the D-? was expecting at least a D. Damn... we must just be on the cusp... better luck next time I guess...

[B][SIZE="5"]NYCW Road To The Kingdom Preview[/SIZE][/B] The annual Prince Of The City Tournament is fast approaching and as everyone probably doesn't know, this is a great way for workers to prove that they deserve to be in the upper reaches of the ladder. This year the combatants include: Brandon Smith: The former football standout and All American athlete, this man oozes badass and after a tough loss to Lee Wright, he is looking to prove himself. Nicky Champion: The one being hailed as the next Sam Strong, he has a lot of expectations to live p to, but even in USPW he was doing just that. Al The Hillbilly: A completely unpredictable worker, he's looking to cap off his success by gaining the title of Prince of the City. Roderick Remus: The man who wont let anything get him down, he was a great tag team prospect until his brother was forced to retire due to an accident. Can he prove that he deserves in singles contention? Patrick O'Talos: The burnt out of his mind hippie who bears a striking resemblance to the Vessey family has a good shot of winning it all if he could realize that he's in a wrestling ring and not a peace rally. Elijah Harris: In recent weeks, he's been doing a fine job at garnering wins. Can his recent success roll over in the POTC Tournament? Ace Youngblood: Another new addition to the NYCW family, coming from a reservation out west, will he be able to survive the concrete jungle of New York? Lee Wright: The hardcore icon himself has said that if he loses this tournament, he will retire. Quite a bold statement, will he live up to his word? The combatants will be randomly and fight the first round next month, with the semi-finals and finals being fought in July at NYCW Prince Of The City.

Archived