Too bigger weight Difference

I am trying to book Mugur Boc (242lbs) vs Thorbjorn Rekdal 181lbs and i am getting rejected by the regional athletic commission. I started a new promotion and the match is in South-West Europe. It will not even be sanctioned under an 'open' weight class. I thought this feature had been removed/tweaked for the official release? I realise this is a big weight gap but with a small promotion how else can you book matchs? I also experienced this problem with BCF when Rav Kapur (240lbs) could not take on a 208lbs person. Any help would be great

That's weird. I had Kapur take on Gary McSweegan and there's like a 59lb difference between the two but the match was still allowed. Even after weigh-ins and at the show preview screen, the description for their match talked about the huge weight difference between the two so it's not like either guy was remotely close to weighing the same.

[QUOTE=maverick86;334101]That's weird. I had Kapur take on Gary McSweegan and there's like a 59lb difference between the two but the match was still allowed.[/QUOTE] Yes but was the fight held in a regulated or unregulated region? South-west Europe is obviously regulated. Not all regions are.

I believe the cutoff is 60 pounds in most of the regulated regions. In my created fed, I have John Rivero as heavyweight champ. He cannot be booked against Rav Kapur due to the weight difference (60 lbs), but Kapur can fight Whelan, who is only 59 lbs. lighter.

[QUOTE=mattg71;334350]I believe the cutoff is 60 pounds in most of the regulated regions. In my created fed, I have John Rivero as heavyweight champ. He cannot be booked against Rav Kapur due to the weight difference (60 lbs), but Kapur can fight Whelan, who is only 59 lbs. lighter.[/QUOTE] Oh that would make sense. My fight was regulated

Archived