Worst Fighter In The Game World?

Datuk and Bruno Epps can be made cans or champions by luck of the destiny stat. Ian Linderman, Richie Stiller, and Grant Capelli are cans regardless of how their destiny stat turns out. I can't believe Datuk is a can in anyone's game. He's the Jacob Jett/American Elemental of WMMA, either he got a low destiny stat or you didn't give him enough time. He's screwed to develop in Alpha-1 since the AI can't build people up.

[QUOTE=kadekash1983;337727]I thought Bruno Epps was one of the many excess-baggage guys GAMMA had, but everytime I throw him in as an easy win he gets an upset. He joined one of the camps I added into the game and is now on a role.[/QUOTE] Same thing happened for me. I tossed him in with Regueiro, and he won. So I threw him in with Humphreys and he won again. Now he has the Welterweight title, and no matter who I put in there with him I can't get the belt off of him.

Richie Stiles is 0-9 in my game. Linderman is something like 3-15. I dumped them as fast as I could. Also Jethro Munter is something like 1-8. And believe it or not, I dumped Gene Oakley after an 0-3 start, he went to BCF and then Alpha-1 and now he is 2-8. And Billy Russell is 1-7. And the ladies(I made a Lightweight and Heavyweight female divisions with GAMMA), Tara O'Brien retired 7-17 and Lula Barker is 6-15. I think they are the worse by far.

Archived