Grey Dog Entertainment

I'm writing up the pre-show just now, and then I'll run the show. It shouldn't take me long to write this show up as realistically there are only going to be 3 matches (2 battle royals and another match) there may be more depending on how my signings go. So I will have that show up later tonight. But that will be the last one until at least Thursday as I have to play santa for my lil girl and have family plans.

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[B][CENTER]Pre-Show Meeting Thursday Week 3 December 07 Venue: Northgate Arena, Chester[/CENTER][/B] [QUOTE]Good Morning everyone good to see you all again, and welcome to Chester. I want to thank everyone for their efforts in Glasgow and congratulate you all on a successful show. Anyway new business matters first. I'm sure you all have questions regarding our relationship with FWA as we are booking a fair bit of their talent. I'd like to clear up that we have no working relationship with FWA at all, I have a good friendship with Greg Lambert and a lot of his talent are fair game so I will use them when I need to fill gaps in the roster. Anyway to new business, Jimmy Hart will be doubling up on his duties as Colour commentator to manage Teddy Hart. Teddy is a permanent part of this roster and I'm sure you will all make him feel welcome. Teddy is on a strict warning that if his reputation precedes him and he makes trouble backstage he will be shown the door. Also new to the roster this week Billy Kidman has joined us on a temporary basis, Billy will be used to fill the gaps as I cant afford to pay him week in and week out. Next I'd like you all to welcome Mark Sloan, Mark will be wrestling between ourselves and FWA and again will be used on a temporary basis. There are two more additions to the roster that will be revealed tonight. Anyway on to the show tonight. As you know there are two title battle royals for the midcard & main event titles. The last person eliminated from each battle royal will choose a partner of their choice and will compete in the main event next week for the tag title. The line up for tonight is as follows: [B]Blasphemy v Billy Kidman Battle Royal for Best of British Title (midcard) Mark Sloan v ?????? & ??????? Battle Royal for GDE Heavyweight Title.[/B] I will now leave you with Mr. Snuka and he will go through your matches. [/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=Undertaker666;345616]Ha! Teddy Hart is no match for me! :D I'd keep the format as it is, but if everyone else wants less detail i'm fine with that. By the way, it's "Malleus Malefic[COLOR="Red"][B]a[/B][/COLOR]rum", not "Malleus Malefic[COLOR="#ff0000"][B]u[/B][/COLOR]ram". ;)[/QUOTE] he he sorry i'll change it in next write up.... trust you to be difficult with the name. I'd be careful what you say about Mr. Hart, he will politic you to the lower cards :rolleyes:

[CENTER][B]GDE Best of British Thursday Week 3 December 07 Venue Northgate Arena, Chester Attendance: 96 [/B][/CENTER] [B]Segment 1 - Blaspemy Introduction[/B] Blasphemy stands behind the curtain waiting to go out. He turns to the workers hanging out backstage and flashes a wink and a smile, turns back to the curtain takes a deep breath and walks to the ring. Blasphemy: [QUOTE]Ladies and gentleman I believe I owe you all an apology. For anyone who heard my outburst at the fans in Glasgow last week I'd like to say I'm sorry. It has dawned on me you are not all worthless..... you are not all low life scum..... well no actually you are...... what matters though is that you worship me, thats right I am your god. The amazing thing here..... and I think you will all agree, I can say anything I like here and you will still show up next week or listen to the webcast...... hell I could come over to your house and **** your sister and you would still adore me....... and do you know why ladies and gentleman?.... because I give you something to live for.....[/QUOTE] At this the lights go down and music blasts from the P.A [B]Rating: E+[/B] [B]Segment 2 - Kidmans Intervention[/B] [QUOTE]Woah Woah Woah who the hell do you think you are? These people come to the show to see the talent on display, not to see some pompous rich boy flaunt his money, in fact I'm willing to wager right now that there is not one person in this arena who doesn't want to see me kick your ass[/QUOTE] Kidman runs to the ring with a referee and the bell sounds for the match. Rating: E [B]Segment 3 - Blasphemy v Billy Kidman[/B] The crowd booed every move that Blasphemy made and in the end it was an easy victory for Kidman after 4 minutes with the shooting star press. Rating: E (Kidman & blasphemy don't click at all) Note: This is the only match in this show I decided the outcome of, all the rest will be random. [B]Segment 4 - Remianen Valorians Injury[/B] Valorian makes his way to the ring slowly on a pair of cructhes and is helped into the ring by John Atkins. Volarien: [QUOTE]Ladies and gentleman, it makes me very sad to have to come out and say these words to you. Unfortunately I am unable to compete tonight, but don't be too Disheartened I will be continuing my duties with GDE next week as a personality. I promise you this though I will make a return to the ring at some point[/QUOTE] Rating: E (whats with all the E's? lol) [B]Segment 5 - Valorians Replacement[/B] Blasphemy returns to the ring and announces that Valorians replacement in the battle royal will be Mark Sloan. [B]Rating: D+[/B] [B]Segment 6 - Bad company[/B] As soon as Blasphemy has finished talking a hulking figure emerges from behind the curtain. John Atkins: My god it's Doug Williams, what is he doing here? Doug Williams: Hold up Hold up. What right has Mark Sloan to that battle royal place? I am bigger and badder than that little punk will ever be and I demand that you put me in that match. Blasphemy: Who the hell do you think you are walking into my show and telling me who I can and cant put in matches? But don't worry Doug your appearance here won't be here for nothing. I have a match for you tonight, you can take on my special enforcer, if you manage to fluke the win, you can have Mark Sloan all you like next week! [B]Rating: D[/B] [B]Segment 7 - Teddy Hart running his mouth again[/B] Teddy Hart makes his way to the ring first for the battle royal and tells the crowd just how good he is. [B]Rating: E[/B] [B]Segment 8 - Battle Royal for the GDE best of British Title[/B] The battle royal lasted a good 20 minutes before we were down to the last four competitors, Thomas Metcalf-Salerno, Adam Phoenix, Sheymus McGliggin and James Casey. James Casey was first to go out the four followed by Salerno. It came down to the last two and Sheymus managed to over power Adam Phoenix to take home the title. [B]Rating: D[/B] [B]Segment 9 - Meet the Enforcer[/B] Blasphemy is in the ring, ready to introduce his special enforcer to the fans and Doug Williams. He doesn't speak, just gestures to the curtain and through walks man mountain Alex Shane. [B]Rating: D[/B] [B]Segment 10 - Alex Shane v Doug Williams[/B] Alex Shane overpowered Doug Williams after 17 minutes and put him away with the one night stand. [B]Rating: D+[/B] [B]Segment 11 - Joshua Starr Interview[/B] Joshua Starr is backstage with John Atkins John Atkins: I’m here tonight with one of the participants in the Battle Royal for the GDE Heavyweight Title, Joshua Starr. Let me tell you this Mr. Starr you are by far my favorite to win the title tonight. Starr: Well thank you very much good sir! John Atkins: So what are your thoughts going into this match? Starr: Plain and simply…I have no fear going into this match, I have no doubt in my mind that I’m going to walk out the GDE Heavyweight Champion! I mean I’m going into the match with a bunch of nasty stinking Europeans! The biggest fear I have is that their bad tooth decay may transfer to me! No one in this match can hold a candle to me and my superior athletic ability. My fantastic American pedigree ensures that not only am I better looking than anyone in this match, but I’m also a far superior athlete!!! After I win this match, I’m going to take this belt and show all of them why I’m the best athlete in this organization! After that I will take on all challengers! Whether from here in GDE FWA, FIP, ROH, TNA or even WWE, I’ll prove why I’m the best wrestler alive today! I’ll tell all these fans here tonight one thing, you will be amazed, you will be awed and you will be…STARR STRUCK!!! *Joshua Starr walks out of frame* John Atkins: Now that’s a champion right there! Back to the Arena [B]Rating: C[/B] [B]Segment 12 - Battle Royal for the GDE Heavyweight championship[/B] The battle royal went on for 30 minutes before we were down to the final 4 competitors, Malleus Maleficarum, Tremonti, Jack Lightning and Joshua Starr. First to go was Jack Lightning, followed by Tremonti, after another 10 minute brawl Malleus Maleficarum overcame Joshua Starr to take home the gold. [B]Rating: D+[/B] Overall Rating: D (Can be considered a success). Note: I had to rush the end so I could get it posted tonight. I've decided to cut down the detail on the matches but keep the detail on the angles as these are what tell the story. Adam Phoenix and Joshua Starr if you could chat with the rest of the roster and Pm me your choice of partners by Thursday for the tag title. Have a good one kids and merry Xmas.

From YouTube.com *The sound of "A Star Is Born" by Method Man and Inspektah Deck plays as Joshua Starr has his back turned to the camera, Joshua turns around with a huge smile on his face* [B]Starr:[/B] [I]Last night in the battle royal I was screwed! It was obvious that Malleus Maleficarum cheated to beat me! I mean there is no way on earth that he could have defeated me cleanly! And everyone knows how Americans like me look down upon cheating! I stand for truth, justice and the american way! Maleficarum I can tell you one thing right now, enjoy that belt for as long as you can because you are merely warming it up for me. Now on to the topic at hand! At the main event of the next GDE show me and a partner of my choosing will become the GDE Tag Team champions! So ever since last night people have been asking me, "Joshua Starr who are you going to pick as your partner?" Now I could beat Adam Phoenix and whoever he chooses by myself, but I feel I need to share the love, so here's what I'm going to do. My lines are open to the entire GDE roster! Whoever wants a shot as my tag partner needs to contact me! I promise you this, whoever my tag partner is we will walk out with the GDE Tag Team Titles, and Phoenix...you will be awed, you will be amazed and you will be...STARR STRUCK!!![/I] OOC: If you want to be my tag partner contact me via PM with your character name and why I should choose you as my partner.

[QUOTE]Segment 8 - Battle Royal for the GDE best of British Title The battle royal lasted a good 20 minutes before we were down to the last four competitors, Thomas Metcalf-Salerno, Adam Phoenix, Sheymus McGliggin and James Casey. James Casey was first to go out the four followed by Salerno. [B]It came down to the last two and Sheymus managed to over power Adam Phoenix to take home the title[/B].[/QUOTE] Damn... So close

[QUOTE=Blasphemywebleed;345725]Don't be too dishearted you have a shot at the tag titles in the main event at the next show :)[/QUOTE] Tag titles....mmmmmmmmmmmm, they sound tastey, 'specially with ketchup! :) First impressions are good...looking forward to the next event...

YESSSSS I have a title. Go Sheymus. The GDE Best of British Title is darn tooting a lot more spiritual and gallant than the pints I used to win at old PJ Gallaghers Pub in Belfast over a brawl with me old mate Gregor O'Gregor. :D Time to celebrate with a pint of Guiness. PS: I will be out of town for 6-7 weeks, outlaw or keefmoon, whoever wants it, you blokes can take the reigns of Sheymus and make any decisions that may be necessary

Archived