AWA:Reborn

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
[CENTER][SIZE="5"][FONT="Comic Sans MS"]AWA Talent Meeting[/FONT][/SIZE] Photobucket[/CENTER][B]Alex:[/B][I]Welcome to the first AWA talent meeting.You All Know me, You Also know Verne Gagne and his Son Greg Gagne.[/I] [B]Verne:[/B][I]We're here to mix the New mix of AWA to the Old School AWA.[/I] [B]Greg:[/B][I]That is Why We Brought the Hennings Back to AWA.Also the kinds Like Sabu,RVD,Test and Sonny Siaki.[/I] (Test Stands Up) [B]Test:[/B][I]You Know I'm Ready to Kick Vince's Ass[/I] (RVD and Sabu stand up) Both[I]:Me too[/I](Simanteniously) (We Leave Confident that we Boosted The Roster's Confidence) [I]PS:Joe Muraco,Reid Flair,Ted Dibiase Jr,Roderick Strong,Ray Gordy,Ron Killings,Konnan,Lacey Von Erich,Naddie Neidhart,Teddy Hart,Harry Smith,TJ Wilson,Jack Evans,Tyson Dux,Matt Sydal,Cody Rhodes,Jake Hager,Mike Dibiase ,The James boys,Cryme Tyme The Highlanders and Mistico Have All Signed Contracts.[/I]

Seriously man? I really think you should listen to everyone else who'se posting here. You should seriously take some time and look at some of the other dynastys here. Honestly it's like you're not even listening to anyone's feedback. Your roster for all your dynastys are all nearly identical, it honestly doesn't seem like you know the AWA past the BS DVD the WWE made last year and your posts are usually not even past 10 full lines of actual dialogue. I seriously suggest REALLY reading other's stuff and then try it again.

[QUOTE=ADeezy62;346125]Yeah I looked at 1 Sweet WWE One And the Writer told to keep going[/QUOTE] If someone told you to jump off a roof, would you?:rolleyes: What if someone told you to learn the English language, would that make you better? I think yes.

ADeezy62 i've just read the whole of this post and i think that you should really listen to the guys who are posting here, they are trying to help you out. I think it would be a good idea if you actually read your posts before posting look around at others dynastys so you can actually realise what a dynasty is suppose to look like. Look at diarys such as Tristram's The Death of WCW? and Nevermore's ECW Worldwide. Two of the best diary writers on the boards. And just look at how easy their diarys are to read. (Please don't re-post to call me a crackhead lol)

[QUOTE=King Of Old School;346193]ADeezy62 i've just read the whole of this post and i think that you should really listen to the guys who are posting here, they are trying to help you out. I think it would be a good idea if you actually read your posts before posting look around at others dynastys so you can actually realise what a dynasty is suppose to look like. Look at diarys such as Tristram's The Death of WCW? and Nevermore's ECW Worldwide. Two of the best diary writers on the boards. And just look at how easy their diarys are to read. (Please don't re-post to call me a crackhead lol)[/QUOTE] Those are 2 I have checked those 2 and trust me i'm not mad at you :D

[QUOTE=ADeezy62] I Know Stanley Blackburn screwed Hogan out of the AWA World Title twice,Larry Zbyszko was AWA Champ when he signed with WCW in 1990.[/QUOTE] Your grammar is inexistent , and that's not something you can't take from Wikipedia, ya know.:rolleyes:

Do you even understand English? Not knowing jack of grammar means that you're not able to write a damn thing, don't worry though, when you eventually be a 6 year old, you'll go to a place called school, and you'll learn grammar, you just have to be patient.

"I know [b]HOW TO[/B] speak English." Man, I'm friggin Portuguese, I'm 18, and I can friggin write better English than you! You're not English, you're not 16, and you're that kind of kid that gets pissed when people say things you don't like, and oh, you don't learn grammar when you're 6, you learn grammar throughout your life, and if you're 16, you're still a student, unless you're a drop out working in your Uncle's barn...

[QUOTE=MVP!;346360]"I know [b]HOW TO[/B] speak English." Man, I'm friggin Portuguese, I'm 18, and I can friggin write better English than you! You're not English, you're not 16, and you're that kind of kid that gets pissed when people say things you don't like, and oh, you don't learn grammar when you're 6, you learn grammar throughout your life, and if you're 16, you're still a student, unless you're a drop out working in your Uncle's barn...[/QUOTE] HA Very Boring U Make Me Want to go sleep,I don't get pissed easily your just very annoying!!!!!! And ******* hear is my Birthday to prove it.It is May 7 1991.

Ok, then no offense, you're just a "little" retarded to not know your native language's grammar. Sure, you don't get pissed off, just to the point when you call people crackheads, *******s, or claiming that people are on your dick, for no reason whatsoever, at least I can claim you're a retard with a reason, it must be really annoying when people with any kind of literacy of a foreign language mentions that someone else doesn't know anything about their native language, please.

[QUOTE=MVP!;346374]Typical stuff, when you know you're wrong, just play the "ignore" card lol, you're worthless.[/QUOTE] I'm Not The A Plus Student my grammar rough but People do you give me good criticism.And I tried to use.I'm not afraid to screw up :D

I can picture a foreign person having some troubles with grammar, but I can't picture English speaking people having THAT much trouble in grammar, but, fine, I'm dropping it, move on with this, but please read some other dynasties before you continue, and add more detail in your conversations, then I might actually read it.

[QUOTE=ADeezy62;346366]HA Very Boring U Make Me Want to go sleep,I don't get pissed easily your just very annoying!!!!!! And ******* hear is my Birthday to prove it.It is May 7 1991.[/QUOTE] My DOB is April 30th, 1856. See, I can post dates with no proof too! Look, man, we get it. Writing's a lot of work for you. But without making sure it's easy to understand - which involves actually including all the words involved in the sentence - why should we read what you write? You ain't paying us, your booking isn't anything special, and the storytelling's nonexistent. You need to realise this. Do you want readers? If you do, you'll need to improve your writing to get them. If you don't want readers... why are you posting it?

[QUOTE=Phantom Stranger;346398]My DOB is April 30th, 1856. See, I can post dates with no proof too! Look, man, we get it. Writing's a lot of work for you. But without making sure it's easy to understand - which involves actually including all the words involved in the sentence - why should we read what you write? You ain't paying us, your booking isn't anything special, and the storytelling's nonexistent. You need to realise this. Do you want readers? If you do, you'll need to improve your writing to get them. If you don't want readers... why are you posting it?[/QUOTE] that True your Right I have to Improve thats why I'm Writing Out My Show

Simple opinions here.. Your AWA seems to have been given a MTV spot when you had [B]NO[/B] wrestlers signed. Doesn't that seem odd to you? Your conversations seem rushed.. People run in, say a few words and then go.. Theres no flow. Where have you seen people talk like that? There is no formatting present. You could centre the AWA logo, Italic the words spoken. For instance: [QUOTE=ADeezy62;345798]Edited by Clarity [CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] Alex Grenier left his office and headed to where the press conference was going to be held. Upon arrival the three reporters snapped off a few shots [B]Alex:[/B] I Would like to thank you all for attending this Press Conference. Now im sure your all Wondering why your Here and the reason is this...I have been in talks with Verne & Greg Gagne and we have have decided to bring the AWA. We feel that the big two promotions are failing their fans and we aim to offer an alternative. [B]Reporter:[/B]What fanbase is your promotion going to aim at. [B]Alex:[/B] The aim to bring in the best indy talent, as well as former WWE and TNA Wrestlers. [B]Reporter # 2:[/B] And do you have any Signings to report. [B]Alex:[/B] Well we can exclusively reveal we are in talks with Andrew Martin to be apart of our first show. [B]Reporter:[/B]Who [B]Alex:[/B]Andrew "Test" Martin Alex steps away from the stand and lets Verne Gagne say some words. [B]Verne:[/B]We have also been in talks with MTV to bring our show to the public Finally Greg Gagne takes the stand to close the press conference. [B]Greg:[/B] We have decided to have four championships. The AWA Heavyweight, International, Light Heavyweight & Tag Team belts. [B]Reporter #2:[/B]And how are these going to Be Handled. [B]Greg:[/B]We Will have Tournaments starting on the next show. Thank you all for coming. Goodnight. (The Three Leave)[/QUOTE] That flows far better than the way it was previously written. You also need to drop the needlessly capitalising of the words. This is needlessly capitalising: [quote]that True your Right I have to Improve thats why I'm Writing Out My Show[/quote] Why not just write this: [quote]that true your right I have to improve thats why I'm writing out my show[/quote] [b]Finally..[/b] and this is the most important part If your putting it in the dynasty section of the site, you are putting it out there for people to comment on. If you then berate their opinions and insult them, then you are going to put people off reading this before they get a chance to really have a look. In closing, you need to look more into the way people talk to each other. Look at some TV shows and read some books and look at the way people talk to each other. Oh and follow the other guys advice about stealing the formatting from another diary and tweeking it

[QUOTE=Clarity;346409]Simple opinions here.. Your AWA seems to have been given a MTV spot when you had [B]NO[/B] wrestlers signed. Doesn't that seem odd to you? Your conversations seem rushed.. People run in, say a few words and then go.. Theres no flow. Where have you seen people talk like that? There is no formatting present. You could centre the AWA logo, Italic the words spoken. For instance: That flows far better than the way it was previously written. You also need to drop the needlessly capitalising of the words. This is needlessly capitalising: Why not just write this: [b]Finally..[/b] and this is the most important part If your putting it in the dynasty section of the site, you are putting it out there for people to comment on. If you then berate their opinions and insult them, then you are going to put people off reading this before they get a chance to really have a look. In closing, you need to look more into the way people talk to each other. Look at some TV shows and read some books and look at the way people talk to each other. Oh and follow the other guys advice about stealing the formatting from another diary and tweeking it[/QUOTE] Thank You Clarity good and Bad would you mine your example of the News Conference Then My own.And Your it does seem odd because that we don't have any wrestlers,And I apolgize to all of the people I've have offended

[CENTER]Photobucket[/CENTER] [[SIZE="5"][I][CENTER]AWA Interested in The Boogeyman,WWE Intrested in Mistico And Booker T and Sharmell Quit TNA[/CENTER][/I][/SIZE]] [I]WWE has had trouble with the new AWA who has already signed there main star CM Punk of ECW .As The Boogeyman is the next on the list of AWA.As it is reported that AWA is close to signing Boogeyman(Marty Wright).He Could have an impact at the 1st show.WWE returned the favor by having an interest in Mistico.In Other Booker and Sharmell Quit TNA when TNA asked Booker to job to Judas Mesias.[/I]

Here is my final bit of advice. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE type up your posts into a word processor with a spell checker, preferably a grammar checker as well. Use Microsoft Word, Microsoft Works, or some other word processor. Write up what you are going to say and then SPELL CHECK!! It will (hopefully) catch the majority of your typos and grammar mistakes so that your posts are more legible. (Can you use legible to talk about computerized text? It seems to makes sense...) Anyway, if nothing else, please use Firefox for your web browser [URL="http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/"]Free Download Here![/URL] And [URL="https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/downloads/file/11757/united_states_english_dictionary-2.0.0.6-fx+zm+tb.xpi"]Install This Plugin [/URL] It will add a spell checker to your web browser so it will point out misspelled words for you, puts a nice little red line underneath and when you right-click that word, the proper spelling pops up. And if you can't stop capitalizing random words, just don't use capital letters. it's easier to read text that is completely uncapitalized As Opposed To Something Like This That Gets Really Annoying To Read. Finally, stay with it. I want you to succeed. It has now become my mission in life to get you to post with proper spelling and grammar! We can do this! [QUOTE=ADeezy62;346585] [I]WWE has had trouble with the new AWA who has already signed there main star CM Punk.As The Boogeyman is the next on the list of AWA.As it is reported that AWA is close to signing Boogeyman(Marty Wright).[/I][/QUOTE] This right here is so much easier to understand without the random capitalization. edit: I have a weird suspicion that we're being trolled :(

Archived